Chapter 5 may not even have a 20% fit

The third basement level of the sub-union temporary prison.

Peng Mu woke up stimulated by the sudden increase of electric current on the electronic handcuffs.

He struggled to open his eyes, and the back of his head was still aching from the blow he had received from nowhere before he passed out.

It was pitch black all around, only a little light and shadow remained above, illuminating a figure standing in front of him.

He is a tall Alpha man with a handsome face that looks familiar. He wears a gray suit under a long windbreaker, and a silver badge that symbolizes a capital official is pinned to his chest.

There are two young Alphas in military uniforms on the left and right of the man.

Peng Mu's pupils dilated slightly.

The man raised his chin and gestured to the left and right: "Put it down, don't make it crippled."

The next second, Peng Mu felt a sharp pain in his chest, back, ribs and calf.

He let out a painful howl, and then began to struggle violently. Unfortunately, his hands and feet were bound and he couldn't move, so he had to be beaten passively.

Peng Mu's voice was hoarse, like a torn old bellows: "Cough, cough...I...fuck...Did I offend you?

" Before Peng Mu could ask again, someone kicked him in the lower part of the abdomen again. His internal organs shrank from the pain, and he couldn't speak anymore.

Peng Mu vomited a mouthful of blood, feeling that the current situation was absurd.

This kind of beating that he only experienced when he was in the army was aimed at killing him every time, but it didn't really kill him, which made him feel confused and angry.

The few people who beat him were obviously well-trained, and they made it clear that they had a lot of background.

Since he left the army, he has never been in such a situation.

But he confirmed that he didn't know the man in front of him. Even if he knew him unilaterally, it was absolutely impossible for him to have any interaction with this kind of person, let alone figure out when he offended him.

The only thing that can be confirmed is that this person really wants to kill himself!

Another burst of severe pain hit, Peng Mu arched his back in pain, blood flowed from the corner of his forehead, he caught a glimpse of the man's expressionless side face from the corner of his eye, and felt that even if he died today, he had to die to understand—"I said

... ...This one, brother," Peng Mu turned around, grinning and giving the man an ugly and obsequious smile, "I'm in your hands today, I'm sure you won't be able to run away, you... Cough, can you I can't tell you exactly, when did I offend you?"

Lin Chenghe gave a look, and his subordinates stopped immediately.

He stared at Peng Mu for two seconds, then bent slightly in front of him.

"I heard that when you were a soldier under Xie Chao, you were kicked out for harassing the Omega military doctor." Lin Chenghe looked at him, "How come you still can't change and eat shit?" Peng Mu opened his eyes wide

.

"But you messed with the wrong person today." Lin Chenghe straightened up with an extremely cold expression, "So let me help you recall what would happen if you did such a thing in the army." After speaking, he turned around

.

Peng Mu suddenly grabbed his trouser leg and raised his head suddenly.

He finally remembered where he had seen this man's face.

High-level people in the capital, with military experience, and a prominent background-the whole city A can count such people on one hand.

In addition, Peng Mu occasionally glanced at the entertainment newspaper once or twice when he was bored, so it was not difficult to guess his identity.

Reminiscent of what happened during the day, Peng Mu immediately knew the man's intentions.

"Hahahahahaha, fuck!" Peng Mu laughed maniacally a few times, his expression extremely ferocious, "Who am I talking about, so it's the young master of the Lin family?"

Peng Mu was very angry.

Today was the same as usual, he planned to wander around, and then find an omega that is pleasing to the eye to spend the night, if he can't find it, he will go directly to the underground brothel to find an old friend.

It's a pity that he got off to a bad start, let alone Duan Yitang, that little bastard at the bar, and now he's being approached by Omega's family.

But he obviously hasn't had time to do anything to those two Omegas!

He wants to sleep, but just thinking about it is fucking illegal? !

The more Peng Mu thought about it, the more furious he became. He was not a character who would subdue, otherwise he wouldn't have had no room for change after committing crimes in the army.

Right now, he didn't care that he was still in the hands of others , he just felt the blood rushing to his head, and he said without hesitation: "So those two little bitches belong to your family? Is it your wife? Or your brother?" Lin Chenghe's face became more and more ugly, but Peng Mu only felt happy in his heart. He was under the control of others at the moment, and he wanted to take advantage of his mouth. He said in a vicious voice: "Who doesn't know that the Lin family in City A has raised such a love to go to the bar in the slums?" Brother Omega running around?"

Lin Chenghe raised his leg and kicked him in the face.

The same Alpha, Peng Mu could feel how much strength Lin Chenghe used in this kick.

A burst of humiliation came to mind.

Peng Mu's face was kicked to one side, he paused for a few seconds, gritted his teeth and spit out bloody saliva, and looked at Lin Chenghe.

"It's fine if my younger brother is disrespectful, your younger brother's future husband is also a bad guy," Peng Mu sneered, thinking of some unreliable rumors, he didn't bother to care about the truth at the moment, as long as he could stab Lin Chenghe ,"With a fiancée, you still go to the slums every day to meet your lover privately? Oh? It seems that your brother is still not attractive enough?"