Chapter 74 He should really want to meet us...

"Progesterone and Omega hormones are normal."

"The fetal position has been fixed."

"The fetus is developing well, and the fetal heart rate is very strong."

The doctor took the stethoscope from his ear, took off his gloves, and said with a smile: "Maintenance during pregnancy It's very good, and if there are no accidents, the delivery process will go smoothly, so don't worry too much."

After hearing these words, everyone in the room breathed a sigh of relief.

Since Lin Youbai was seven months pregnant, except for the first two weeks when she stayed at home, everything went well afterwards. He didn't even have symptoms like morning sickness that most Omegas would have during pregnancy, which is very worry-free.

However, at noon today, Duan Yitang received a call request from the nanny at home, saying that Lin Youbai accidentally fell. Although Lin Youbai himself said that there was no pain, the nanny was still a little worried and wanted Duan Yitang to invite him to come to the house often white-haired doctor came to see.

But Fu Xi is not a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, but has a deeper knowledge of pheromones. Considering that it has been seven months, Duan Yitang used his contacts to call the obstetrics department of the Central Hospital and asked them to come over there.

Before he had time to inform the Lin family, Lin Chenghe knew about it himself.

It was already in the third trimester of pregnancy, and Lin Youbai no longer rejected her brother's pheromones, so as soon as the doctor came in, Lin Chenghe hurried over.

He let out a breath, rubbed the center of his brows, and nodded to the doctor, "That's good."

The little Omega raised his head and held his brother's clothes, and said in a low voice, "I'll just say it's really okay, it didn't fall, it's just I accidentally slipped off the sofa, and there is still a carpet underneath, so it doesn't hurt at all, so you still have to make a fuss."

I watched a very funny show and accidentally stepped on the air.

Lin Chenghe snorted, apparently unmoved by Lin Youbai's deliberate softness. Although the doctor said it was fine, it didn't stop him from making a note of Duan Yitang.

After chatting with the doctor for a while, Lin Chenghe said that he had something serious to tell Duan Yitang, and the two Alphas moved aside to talk, and Mrs. Lin sat down beside Lin Youbai, rubbing his calf.

Lin Youbai squinted her eyes comfortably, remembered something, and whispered to her mother, "Brother Xiaotang can also rub for me, but he wasn't very good at it at first, and it became lighter and heavier for a while, and then he became very powerful."

The mother and son looked at each other and smiled.

After the near-miss incident, within a few days, Pei Yuqing came to the door with the biscuits he made himself.

Originally, he wanted to come to Lin Youbai a few months ago, but Mr. Pei and Zhuo Ruiming heard about it from somewhere, saying that Lin Youbai's pregnancy was not going well, and they were worried about his reckless personality. In the past, how should I explain if I accidentally knocked someone down, and I always refused to let him go.

So the two have been chatting on social software, and they can't really meet until today.

Pei Yuqing, with her curly hair dyed in a new color, first yelled "Youyou!" cheerfully as soon as she entered the door, then rushed over, and barely stopped two meters away from Lin Youbai. He stared at his stomach hesitantly, until Lin Youbai smiled and stretched out his hand to him, then moved over in small steps, and hugged him carefully.

"Wow..." Pei Yuqing looked at Lin Youbai up and down, back and forth, with disbelief written all over his eyes, "I really didn't expect that you would get pregnant so soon."

When they were studying together in the college, Pei Yuqing was engaged to Zhuo Ruiming, and they would go out on dates from time to time, and then they got married step by step. At that time, Lin Youbai had just decided to marry the Sheng family.

He thought that he would be the first to get married and have children, but he didn't expect Lin Youbai to surpass him all of a sudden. There was really no way not to be moved.

They hadn't seen each other for more than half a year, and the two had almost endless conversations, but after chatting for a while, Pei Yuqing became absent-minded, and began to look around curiously with his little head.

"What's the matter?"

"Youyou," Pei Yuqing turned his face and said excitedly, "Where's your husband?"

"Old..." Lin Youbai blushed a little, "He hasn't come home yet."

Pei Yuqing understood Nodded, "Zhuo Ruiming also sees no one all day long."

Zhuo Ruiming inherited the family business and is currently focusing on expanding overseas business. He often flies abroad. It's rare to see them once.

"No, Brother Xiaotang will come back every day, and occasionally he will come back earlier on purpose."

"Xiao, Tang, brother, brother?" Pei Yuqing's eyes widened in surprise, "You call him that?"

Lin You Bai nodded.

Pei Yuqing was even more surprised.

He was extremely curious about Lin Youbai's husband who fell from the sky.

You know, they have played together since they were young, and they have been inseparable since they went to school, but in the half a year of separation, their best friend has an extra Alpha that they don't know, not to mention, they even have children? !

It has to be said that Pei Yuqing has some complicated mentality towards this strange Alpha.

On the one hand, he thinks that his Yuyou is so beautiful and cute that no one deserves it; good.

But anyway, let him see it.

"Youyou." Pei Yuqing thought for a while, looked at him hesitantly, and said, "Then...do you like this person very much?"

He still remembered the video of the two of them before marrying the Sheng family.

At that time, Lin Youbai was still very melancholy and said, because there is no way to meet someone who is destined to be highly compatible anyway, so even if you want to marry someone you don't like at all, it doesn't matter.

And now...

he looked at his friend's face that had become rounder due to pregnancy, and it was still as beautiful as before, but there was no sign of getting engaged to Sheng Yingzhe on his face at all. It doesn't matter how you arrange it.

Is both happy and satisfied.

"En." Lin Youbai nodded without hesitation, two small dimples popped out on her cheeks, "I really, really like it."

Pei Yuqing breathed a sigh of relief.

"That's right." Pei Yuqing suddenly remembered something, and asked, "Then how compatible are you two? If you like each other, at least there will be more than 50%, and Zhuo Ruiming and I are like this..."

Lin Youbai blinked.

compatibility?

Yes!

Lin Youbai only knows that he likes brother Xiaotang very much, and brother Xiaotang also likes himself very much. As for how compatible they are, I really don't know.

When he thought that brother Xiaotang was an Omega, he wondered whether Omega and Omega would also fit together, otherwise he would not be able to explain why he liked brother Xiaotang so much, but now——he just wanted to talk, but

saw Pei Yuqing's eyes suddenly widened with a "snap" and he stared at the direction behind him.

Lin Youbai was taken aback for a moment, and soon realized that brother Xiaotang was probably back, so she turned around quickly.

It was about today that there was business. The young man was wearing a full set of military uniform, with a pair of tight-fitting leather boots on his slender, straight legs.

He turned sideways and took off his hat, and the black hair was curled up by the brim of the hat. He raised his head and brushed his hair, his right hand was clearly knit.

Pei Yuqing stared at the young man's back, and already guessed from this person's back that this must be a handsome Alpha.

Hurry up! He thought in his heart, turn around quickly!

In the next second, the young man turned his face as expected.

He didn't seem to be surprised to see two people sitting in the living room. He gave Pei Yuqing a light nod before walking quickly towards Lin Youbai.

Lin Youbai's stomach was already a little uncomfortable, so he didn't get up, and stretched out his arms, waiting to be embraced by brother Xiaotang.

The young man protected his belly, hugged him lightly, and pressed his lips against his ear, "Is there anything uncomfortable today?"

Lin You rubbed her white, fluffy head against his neck, and said obediently , "No."

She acted coquettishly again, "I just miss you so much."

The young man smiled softly, "I miss you every day."

Lin You smiled with white eyebrows, and wanted to continue to kiss and hug, but suddenly remembered that there was someone beside her.

Immediately pushed Brother Xiaotang away a little, looked at Pei Yuqing, "By the way, Qingqing, I haven't introduced you yet..."

Pei Yuqing's expression could no longer be simply described with the word "shocked".

To be precise, his expression changed from curiosity, then to surprise, and finally to the expression that could swallow an entire egg.

"He, he, he..." He pointed at Duan Yitang with trembling fingers, swallowed, "Who is he?!"

In fact, he remembered this young man's face, and he still had a deep impression on it.

After all, in this world, there are not many people who can look like this, and it's hard to forget once you meet them.

But he still didn't dare to combine the person in his memory with the one in front of him, his best friend's husband.

Lin Youbai then took Brother Xiaotang's hand, and formally introduced the young man to Pei Yuqing, "This is Brother Xiaotang, his name is Duan Yitang, actually..." He looked up at Duan Yitang, and said, "Actually, do you see him?

" Passed."

Duan Yitang nodded slightly, "Hello."

Pei Yuqing was completely dumbfounded.

"So he, he, he... isn't he an Omega?!"

Duan Yitang was silent for a second, lowered his head, and looked at the top of the little Omega's hair.

Thinking of this oolong, Lin Youbai was also a little embarrassed, and also remembered that Qingqing would think that brother Xiaotang was an Omega, and she was even more embarrassed when she told him swearingly, and said in a low voice, "Yes, brother Xiaotang It's not Omega...he's Alpha."

"..."

So shocked that for the next half a day, Pei Yuqing was in a trance, and whatever Lin Youbai told him, he would just mechanically "hmm" "ah".

In the end, Lin Youbai handed him a small paper cupcake, and he lifted it up and stuffed it into his mouth, but he chewed on the paper shell and woke up suddenly.

Lin Youbai pursed her lips and looked at him and smiled.

"You're still laughing at me!" Pei Yuqing angrily took down the paper, "Aren't you surprised that such things exist..." Before

finishing speaking, Pei Yuqing suddenly thought of a fact—

"Wait a minute." He He said solemnly, "So, Duan... He and Sheng Yingzhe don't have that kind of relationship at all? After all, two A's, how is it possible?"

Lin Youbai's expression was also stunned.

"No, no," Pei Yuqing said anxiously, "Did Sheng Yingzhe not even know that your elder brother Xiaotang is Alpha?"

After sending Pei Yuqing away reluctantly, Lin Youbai was taken back to the second floor by Duan Yitang .

The water temperature in the bathroom has been adjusted just right, and the special skin care lotion for pregnancy was also put aside, Lin Youbai carefully sat in the bathtub with Duan Yitang's support.

Ever since her belly got bigger, Lin Youbai had to take a bath every night with the help of brother Xiaotang.

So the bathing time has always become much longer, and among them, his stomach is not the only reason.

The skin was drenched with water, and the back of the little Omega was as smooth as a piece of jade.

The young man rubbed the warm body lotion, spread it on his body, and massaged along the texture bit by bit.

The body lotion has a very light fragrance, but such a little smell is nothing before the pheromone that the two of them blended.

After the Omega is completely marked, unless the mark is washed off, it will have the smell of Alpha for the rest of its life.

And the higher the fit, or the stronger the Alpha pheromone level, the greater the cost of cleaning the marks, and even if some are washed off, the body will become extremely weak.

There are even some Omegas, knowing that their bodies cannot bear Alpha's pheromones, but still stubbornly making that place an old wound after Alpha's death, as if relying on this to remind themselves not to forget him.

Lin Youbai's neck was drooping, and his eyelashes were drooping obediently. Duan Yitang looked at the soft flesh on the back of his neck that had turned slightly red during pregnancy, and couldn't help lowering his head, and kissed there.

Lin Youbai felt a little itchy, shrunk her fingertips, and still endured the kiss. When the young man raised his head from his neck, he turned his face sideways, and opened his soft mouth to him, asking for a kiss.

Kissing and kissing, I suddenly felt that something was wrong, as if my belly moved slightly.

Lin Youbai made a "huh" and grabbed Duan Yitang's hand tightly.

Duan Yitang thought that something was wrong with him, so he quickly leaned over to check his body submerged in the water, "What's wrong?

" I feel as if..."

As she said that, her belly was kicked again, Lin Youbai quickly took his hand and covered her belly, "Brother Xiaotang! Touch it quickly! The baby is moving!" Little Omega's almond-eyed eyes widened

. Round, the young man's eyes also slightly widened.

The two quietly folded their hands and put them aside for a while, and as expected, they felt the movement again.

"Did you feel it? He moved!"

Duan Yitang's Adam's apple rolled, and he couldn't describe his mood at the moment, "...um."

A pair of novice parents were obviously at a loss for the current situation.

Duan Yitang stared closely at the piece of skin under the palm of his hand, his handsome eyebrows were slightly frowned, as if he was worried, the skin was so thin and tender, it would turn red with just a kiss, and he couldn't resist the movement of the baby inside.

But Lin Youbai was surprised for a while, but immediately became happy.

"He should really want to meet us." Little Omega grabbed his hand with a smile and shook it, "So he's greeting us. I really want to see him too, Brother Xiaotang, don't you really want to?"