Chapter 76 No. My wife gave birth

All public higher military academies in the Asian Union have a two-year schooling system. In the second half of the second year, the month-long dispatch of troops will be held in the capital country.

At that time, every military cadet who graduated that year needs to be present, receive a graduation certificate at the troop dispatching ceremony, and decide where to go after graduation.

Although it is a joint dispatch of troops, it is generally held by different schools, and only the final ceremony of dispatching troops is held in a unified venue.

This year's troop dispatching ceremony was held at Xingyao Old Campus.

On the way there by private car, Sheng Yingzhe looked at the dust flying outside the car window, and couldn't help frowning slightly.

When we arrived at the place, there were already several rows of fast cars parked outside. Sheng Yingzhe scanned the license plates and confirmed that there were many people he knew inside, so he made up his mind.

When he was still in City A, Sheng Yingzhe was the most popular among the young Alphas in the upper class. Thanks to his good family background and good pheromone level, he must be a star in any social scene he goes to. .

Sheng Yingzhe straightened his collar, raised his legs and walked towards the campus.

Before dispatching troops, there was a large-scale exchange meeting. Sheng Yingzhe walked all the way to the meeting place, and met several former acquaintances on the way.

But when they saw him, most of them were stunned for a few seconds and looked at each other in disbelief for a few seconds, then turned their heads, greeted him stiffly, and showed a subtle smile.

It's no longer the same as before.

Several times in a row showed this weird attitude, which made Sheng Yingzhe's mood, which was not calm at first, a little irritable.

Entering the meeting place, he didn't even have any interest in looking for his old friends, so he went straight to the side booth and sat down, tugging his tie depressedly.

What's the meaning?

Is it because he didn't go to school very much and just came to participate in the dispatch of troops at the end, did they have that attitude? But there are obviously not a few people who do this.

Or... for other reasons?

Holding a glass of red wine, Sheng Yingzhe recalled the video with his eldest brother last week, his eyes darkened.

Lin Youbai gave birth to a child.

To be honest, Sheng Yingzhe was not surprised at the first second when he heard the news.

A year ago, when he returned to City A, he had personally seen this little Omega getting intimate with a strange Alpha.

He also taunted Lin Youbai at Xie Chao's funeral, saying that you were careful to be deceived by a poor boy with all your heart and soul, and you left nothing in the end.

After all, the kind of roses that grow from the ground have a beautiful appearance, but the roots are poisonous and thorny. If you want to pick them, you have to be prepared to be bloodied.

But people who fall in love probably don't listen to anything, so Sheng Yingzhe is not surprised by the consequences.

But what surprised him was what his elder brother said - the child of the Xie family?

Why doesn't he know what other children the Xie family has?

A shadow suddenly appeared in front of him.

Sheng Yingzhe looked up, saw the dazzling blond hair, and was taken aback for a moment.

The blond young man was wearing a neat military uniform, raised his glass to him, and said, "Brother Yingzhe, why are you drinking here alone?"

Sheng Yingzhe recognized who it was, and quickly returned to his cold and arrogant look. Qian nodded, "Well, I just returned to China, and I'm still jet-lagged."

Fei Yan nodded in understanding and sat down beside him.

The Sheng family doesn't have a deep relationship with the Fei family, only occasionally have some business contacts. In the past, Sheng Yingzhe would not take the initiative to talk to Fei Yan, but he never expected that he would be the first one to talk to him today.

Sheng Yingzhe glanced at him, his eyes fell from his face to the badge on his shoulder, and he was slightly taken aback.

He had long heard that the youngest son of the Fei family had returned to China, but he did not expect that he also read Xingyao.

In his opinion, this school is only attended by poor people who desperately want to squeeze into the upper class. Where carp gather, everyone dreams of jumping over the dragon's gate.

But how many geniuses can there be?

Not to mention the new calendar to the present, even eight hundred years ago, there were a few phoenixes that really flew out of the chicken coop.

He looked at the venue, the people wearing Diyuan's uniform and Xingyao's uniform were almost completely different, each playing their own way, never saying a word to each other, and there was a hint of sarcasm in his eyes.

He asked Fei Yan unintentionally, "Why do you want to read Xingyao? With your family's strength, it's not difficult to enter Emperor Yuan." "

Oh." Fei Yan paused, "I chose it myself."

Sheng Ying Zhe raised his eyebrows, and wanted to say something, when there was a commotion not far away.

The two looked up together.

It seemed that someone came in suddenly, probably a famous person, because many Xingyao students surrounded him, their expressions were admiration mixed with envy, and they were talking excitedly.

The students in Diyuan's uniform also cast their eyes over there frequently, whispering while watching, and after a while, they couldn't help but surround them.

Sheng Yingzhe narrowed his eyes, "Who is that person? Do you know him?"

Fei Yan was also staring in that direction. Hearing his question, he was taken aback for a moment, then turned his head with an indescribably weird expression.

"Ah, that one, he's the chief of our school." Fei Yan said, "He's from the mecha department." Sheng Yingzhe

nodded, lowered his head and took a sip of his wine, "Oh, is he very good?"

Fei Yan's face looked Suddenly it became even weirder.

He looked at Sheng Yingzhe, as if he was thinking about whether the other party was sincerely asking this question, or joking with him. After a while, he said, "You should have heard of him, brother Yingzhe." Before Sheng Yingzhe

waited When Zhe spoke, he continued, "Last year, the record of the simulation warehouse was broken."

Sheng Yingzhe paused.

"He's the one who refreshed the data."

"And..." Fei Yan observed Sheng Yingzhe's expression, "He's not with Lin You..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Sheng Yingzhe looked forward Floating away, his eyes widened, and he stood up suddenly.

Lin Youbai was supposed to stay at home and recuperate obediently after giving birth for half a year, but he felt that the ceremony of dispatching soldiers was very important to brother Xiaotang. On this day, other military school graduates would have family and friends present, and he must not absent.

Also bring the baby with you.

Duan Yitang couldn't resist him, so he agreed.

As a result, not long after getting off the bus, I ran into a former classmate from the School of Etiquette, who came to see Di Yuan's graduated boyfriend. The other party was very excited to see Lin Youbai, and insisted on inviting him to a coffee shop on campus for a cup of tea. Reminiscing about the past.

Duan Yitang took the baby alone, and went to the conference hall first.

Then everyone saw a cold and handsome young man, wearing a straight military uniform, tall and long-legged, coming in with a baby in one hand.

After everyone was shocked, they all hula-la surrounded them.

Normally, everyone would have some instinctive fear of Duan Yitang, especially after the simulated warehouse record was broken. Although they admired him, they still didn't dare to make fun of him casually.

But Duan Yitang probably walked in with a baby in his arms. The scene had such a weird contrast that everyone temporarily forgot about the sense of oppression and started gossiping around him.

The baby is only six months old, but it is already extremely cute, with a round and tender face, like a juicy peach, which makes people want to take a bite.

"Damn." A Xingyao student swallowed, wanted to touch it but didn't dare, raised his head and said, "Brother Duan, this... is this your brother?

" Yubai thing.

"No." Duan Yitang helped the baby's hat, "My son."

"..."

The jaws of the Alphas slowly fell to the ground.

Your son? ?

We have been classmates for two years, and we don't even have a partner yet, but your son already has one.

After a while, someone recovered their voice, "The child's mother is...?"

Before finishing speaking, someone already realized, "Could it be the little Omega who used to come to you often!"

Duan Yitang nodded.

Everyone's eyes immediately changed from shock to envy, which was very complicated.

Everyone has seen how good-looking that little Omega is, and it's not that they don't know how prominent his family is—

but looking at the young man in front of him, no one can say "not worthy" .

After a while, some of Diyuan's students also came over. Most of these people are children of rich families in City A. They have heard about the incident between the Lin family and the Xie family at the beginning of the year, and they all know that this person is the best of the new generation of Alphas, but seeing him with a baby in his arms is still overwhelming. Can not help but be a little shocked.

But I'm not very familiar with it, so I just said "Congratulations" politely.

The meeting hall was full of Alphas, and although barriers were strictly used, there were still too many people. When Duan Yitang came over, he didn't expect that there were already so many people inside.

He lowered his eyes, glanced at the baby, and was about to say sorry and leave when there was a commotion in front of him.

It was someone who was vigorously pushing through the crowd, trying to squeeze in.

Duan Yitang frowned, looked in that direction, and happened to meet Sheng Yingzhe's eyes.

Sheng Yingzhe's chest heaved up and down, Jun's face flushed slightly, his eyes widened, and he stared at him closely, as if he couldn't believe that he would see him here again.

To see this person who I have missed for so long.

Last time when he returned to City A, Sheng Yingzhe searched for so long, but he couldn't find any trace of him. He almost thought that Duan Yitang, like himself, had left the country.

But the last glimpse made him feel that Duan Yitang might still be in City A.

Sheng Yingzhe rolled his Adam's apple up and down, looked at the familiar face of the young man, opened and closed his lips countless times, and then said in a hoarse voice, "Tang...Tang?" "...

"

Hearing this address, the surroundings suddenly became quiet.

All the Alphas, including Fei Yan who squeezed in together just a second ago, fell silent.

At the same time, Duan Yitang was silent.

But everyone present can swear that the moment this title was spoken, they felt the sudden surge of hostility on the young man.

Those narrow gray eyes narrowed dangerously, as if feeling the long-lost offense.

He didn't speak, just looked at Sheng Yingzhe expressionlessly.

Sheng Yingzhe saw the familiar indifference and rebellion on the young man's face, but there were also some that he had never seen before, but they were extremely familiar.

He couldn't figure out where he had seen it before, swallowed his saliva, looked down, saw the medal on his shoulder, and then saw the child in his arms.

The little one was only a few months old, and was wrapped up in a baby blanket, with a cute little hat on his head.

The material of the baby blanket is very expensive at first glance. The baby is sticking out a small fist from inside, biting a finger in his mouth, opening a pair of round eyes, and looking at him curiously.

Sheng Yingzhe stared at the little baby with staring eyes. After a while, he slowly raised his head, "Whose child is this?" The quiet people finally came to their senses, and Fei Yan beside him

also Opened his mouth, just about to speak.

As a result, in the next second, Sheng Yingzhe's eyes were red, and he said with difficulty, "...Probably, it wasn't born by you."

The people who had just come to life fell into another collective silence.

The scene was completely silent.

Fei Yan was stunned.

Duan Yitang: "..."

As soon as Sheng Yingzhe said this sentence, he regretted it.

In other words, when he realized that the strange silence around him was aimed at him, he realized that he was probably being stupid.

He looked at the baby in the arms of the young man, and then at the medal on his shoulder that only the chief of a military academy would have—the fact was right in front of his eyes, and he just didn't want to believe it.

Sheng Yingzhe's mind was buzzing, as if ten thousand bees were flying around.

He recalled what Fei Yan had told him just now, and had a very absurd guess in his heart.

It was the little baby who broke the silence first.

Looking at the increasingly distorted face of the uncle in front of him, the little baby seemed to be frightened, and burst into tears without warning.

The baby has been very good since birth. Although he also cries, he is much better than most babies. In fact, he loves to laugh more.

She has never cried in front of people, and she has never cried like this, with her crying face turning red.

The young man frowned, and immediately stopped giving Sheng Yingzhe a look, hugged the baby, weighed it, and patted him on the back skillfully to coax him.

Fortunately, the baby's crying did not last for a long time, and after a while, he hiccupped and stopped crying.

"No." Duan Yitang finally raised his head and glanced at Sheng Yingzhe, but there was a gloomy look between his brows, and he was obviously very upset. His bony hands were still on the baby's back, and he patted the baby lightly, saying, " My wife gave birth."