Chapter 67 Your own people will coax you!

When Lin Chenghe punched it, he used all his strength to hide all the anger, anxiety, and depression of the past few days in this punch.

He knew that it was impossible for this kid to just stand still and let him hit him, but he never expected that he would hit him back.

The fist that was thrown out was restrained, Lin Chenghe was stunned for half a second, when he was hit on the stomach, he was beaten back two steps, covered his stomach, and glared at him incredulously, "How dare you Fight back?"

"Why can't you?" The young man let go of his fist, his extremely handsome features magnified, looking extremely gloomy in the slightly dark sky, "There is more than one score to settle between us." Realizing that he

meant After saying something, Lin Chenghe laughed angrily.

"You fucking have the guts to say this?!" He grabbed the young man's collar and said bitterly, "It's not because of you, Sheng Yingzhe would run away from marriage? What's wrong with me beating you?" The young man pressed his legs

hard On the ground, he punched it up, and said coldly, "That person has a brain problem, and you are the same as him?" "

Also," Duan Yitang stared at Lin Chenghe, with a hint of hostility gradually appearing in his eyes, "Lin Youbai is pregnant , are you still locking him?"

The last time he was shot abruptly, because of what, both of them knew.

But even if the situation forced it, Duan Yitang felt that he was in the wrong, so he didn't even think about fighting back.

But this time is different.

Fuxi is not a person who can exaggerate things that are obviously no problem. He didn't dare to think about what it would be like if he hadn't gone to pick up Lin Youbai, and it would have been a month later.

Lin Chenghe no longer wanted to worry about how he knew that Lin Youbai was pregnant. The other party took the initiative to ignite the fuse, and the string in his mind was completely broken, "He is pregnant, who is to blame?!" Can't hold back

anymore Containing the soaring anger in his heart, Lin Chenghe turned over and knocked the young man to the ground, rode up, and began to punch one after another.

If he was in the basement last time, he just wanted to teach him a lesson, but now that he knows who he is, it is estimated that even if he takes four K18s to beat him, it will take half a month at most. good wound.

So he didn't even bother to restrain his strength when he started.

Duan Yitang also had the same thought.

Lin Chenghe slapped him once, and he never returned half a slap.

Soon, there were bloodstains on both sides of the face.

One has several years of experience in the battlefield, and one was born in an underground arena with mixed fish and dragons. The two top Alphas don't use any weapons, and the lethality of their fights cannot be underestimated.

The few people brought by Lin Chenghe stood in the distance, looking terrified, and wanted to step forward several times to fight, but still remembered what the officer said not to follow, so they had to stare wide-eyed and looked at each other, completely unaware what to do.

Cheng Zan hid the number "Y" well, and when he slowly found the neighborhood of Duan Yitang's house while rubbing his sore buttocks, what he saw was that the low wall next to it had collapsed.

Cheng Zan turned his face in disbelief, just in time to see that his brother pressed a man in a suit to the ground and punched him, and the man, not to be outdone, bent his knees against his brother's abdomen.

"..." Cheng Zan slowly opened his mouth.

what plot?

Why didn't he come for a while, and he couldn't keep up again.

But for fights, Cheng Zan has never been of much help.

He looked around and saw a few men in black standing behind, who looked like the younger brother of the man in the suit, but they didn't go up to help, and they were all stunned.

Cheng Zan then walked over and joined their stunned ranks.

It wasn't until the two of them punched each other like they were looking for revenge that they finally felt good, and they both fell to the ground panting heavily, and both sides breathed a sigh of relief.

Lin Chenghe's suit had already been made into a mess, and his well-made leather shoes also had a few dents. He took a few breaths, touched the bleeding wound on his jaw, hissed in pain, and cursed in a low voice.

After a while, he propped himself up on his elbows, glanced at the short one-story house not far away, and suddenly snorted coldly, and said, "This is your house?" The dilapidated

house is a typical house style in a slum. It looks very shabby.

The young man's chest rose and fell, he only squinted his eyes for a moment, and said without emotion, "Yeah."

Lin Chenghe looked at the house for a long time before saying, "My brother can't live in this kind of place." "

... "

Duan Yitang's throat moved slightly, and it took a while before he said, "I know."

Lin Chenghe looked at the young man expressionlessly, "Then where do you plan to let him live?"

Duan Yitang glanced at Lin Chenghe, and said in a low voice, "There are Residence."

Last year, I didn't have any, and I didn't think it was necessary, because sooner or later I would leave and no longer stay in City A.

But in just one year, many things have changed.

Even when everything was uncertain, he began to want to build a nest.

"..." Lin Chenghe was silent for a few seconds, then sneered, "Oh, so I underestimated you?" His

tone didn't sound like a good word.

Duan Yitang didn't speak.

Silence spread between the two.

"The meaning of saying that doesn't mean I've compromised." Lin Chenghe looked at the small inch of sky above his head, and said in a hoarse voice, "It's just that the doctor said that he must be comforted by Alpha pheromone.

" He raised his hand to wipe away a trace of blood, lowered his eyelashes, and said in a low voice, "I know."

Lin Chenghe suddenly turned his head and stared at him intently.

Know?

The young man looked at him calmly.

"There is no other way now." Lin Chenghe took a few deep breaths, turned his face away, and stopped looking at him, "But if I find out that my brother stays with you, it is better to stay at home, and I will immediately put him on the ground." Take it away."

Duan Yitang said, "No."

Lin Chenghe didn't want to talk anymore.

Inexplicably, after the fight, the bad breath in his heart cleared up a lot, but when he looked at this person, he was still not so happy, and he wanted to fight again.

He let out a long breath, looked around, and said, "Where's my brother? Where did you get him?"

The young man also slowly got up from the ground, brushed off the dirt on his body, and said, "It's at the doctor's." "Doctor

?" Lin Chenghe narrowed his eyes, "Which doctor?"

To be honest, he didn't believe this kid knew anything at all. A reliable doctor, or in other words, there are doctors in the slums? ?

Duan Yitang paused for a second, and said, "Fuxi."

"Fuxi?" Lin Chenghe froze for a moment, feeling that the name was very familiar, as if he had heard it somewhere.

Chewing these two words, after a while, he raised his head, looked at the young man, and said in astonishment, "Is that Fuxi?"

When Duan Yitang returned to Fuxi's clinic, Lin Youbai had already cried for two rounds.

At this moment, her little face was covered with tears, her hands were pressing her eyes one by one, and her mouth was almost flattened into a curve.

"Don't cry." Fuxi has never seen such a delicate little Omega crying in pink and jade, and he will not comfort him. He pushed his glasses, thought for a while, and said, "The kid probably encountered something. It's the enemy, that's why it's a little late, it's okay."

Lin Youbai put down the hand that was covering his eyes, and stared blankly at Fuxi.

Is this all right? ! If you meet enemies... don't you want to fight again!

The little Omega blinked, and the tears flowed even more.

Fuxi curled his mouth and looked at him helplessly.

Duan Yitang stood at the door, seeing this, coughed lightly, pushed the door open, and cast a condemning glance at Fuxi.

Seeing him come back, Fuxi immediately showed a relieved expression, "Come on, come on! My own people will coax you!"

After finishing speaking, he sat aside cursingly and continued to eat his breakfast.

Duan Yitang sat on the side of the bed, and as soon as he stretched out his hand, Little Omega hugged him, and pressed his petal-like palm against the back of his neck, crying, "Brother Xiaotang, you said you would come back soon!"

He I almost thought that I was going to be separated from Brother Xiaotang again.

"I'm back," Duan Yitang put his arms around his waist, stroked his thin back twice, and whispered, "I'm back." There was no heating in Fuxi's room. Although the quilt was thick, it was still far away

. Not as warm as Lin's villa. After Lin Youbai's hands were exposed outside for such a short while, they had already become cold, wrapping around the young man's neck like a piece of ice.

Duan Yitang took his hand off, held it in the palm of his hand, and after a while, stuffed it back into the quilt for him.

After stuffing it, I wanted to take out my hand and tuck him in the corner of the quilt, but my little finger was held and refused to let go no matter what.

Little Omega raised his head with red eyes, looked at him eagerly, and didn't speak, but the emotion in his eyes had already revealed everything.

Duan Yitang looked at him for a while, then leaned over and kissed him on the lips in the posture of being held by him.

The original intention was just to appease, but Lin Youbai immediately opened his mouth obediently, put his mouth around the young man's lips, bit them, and rubbed them.

I also want to poke my tongue in.

After all, there was someone else beside him, Duan Yitang touched his head and wanted to separate, but the little Omega was like a rabbit that won't let go of the meat in its mouth. Fuxi still separated, but there was obviously a lot of resentment in his eyes.

Duan Yitang cast a look at Fuxi.

Fuxi couldn't bear to look at the other end for a long time, and without giving him a look, he coughed loudly, put away the food after eating, wiped his mouth, slammed the door and went out.

After a long while of intimacy, after confirming that Brother Xiaotang really came back and did not abandon himself, Lin Youbai finally distanced himself from him reluctantly, and raised his face to look at him.

Only then did he get a good look at Brother Xiaotang's face.

Still very, very good-looking, but there is a wound between the eyebrows.

The wound wasn't big or deep, and because of Alpha's terrifying healing ability, the scabs had begun to slowly form, but it could still be seen at a glance that it was a new wound.

Lin Youbai stretched out his hand cautiously, and touched there.

"Did this just hurt?" he asked softly.

Lin Youbai suddenly remembered what Fu Xi said, brother Xiaotang met his enemy, that's why he came back late.

Duan Yitang held his hand, raised his eyebrows, thought for a while, and said, "Well, I met your brother."

Lin Youbai's eyes widened, and she didn't say anything for a long time, "Did brother come to beat you? ?"

He knew in his heart that after he came out like this, his brother would definitely be angry, maybe even very sad, but... But at that time, under such circumstances, he still followed Xiaotang brother wholeheartedly.

Lin Youbai lowered her head, feeling flustered and guilty.

It's more about fear.

Because my brother would definitely not agree to stay with my brother Xiaotang, if he came to take me away, they would be separated again.

But he couldn't think too much for now, he sniffed, raised his head, and touched the skin next to the wound with his soft fingertips, "Does it hurt?" Actually, it doesn't hurt anymore

.

But between the two, "whether it hurts" or "whether it hurts or not" seems to have become some kind of code.

Duan Yitang lowered his gaze, watching his little red lips opening and closing, as if asking for a kiss.

The young man gave a low "hmm", and raised the corners of his lips, revealing a faint smile, and said, "A little bit."