Chapter 60 "I Like Him."

As they got closer, everyone realized that not only the helicopter with the capital logo was hovering above, but also four or five military dual-rotor helicopters following behind.

The mighty fleet flew towards this side, landed slowly in the surrounding open space, and a gust of wind blew up countless sand and gravel.

Soon, some people jumped down from the hanging tripod, and their neat footsteps trampled on the ground of the forest, rubbing against the sandy soil and vegetation.

In a short time, the people who got off the military plane had surrounded the entire forest, and not a single ant could be missed.

It is a felony for foreign mercenaries to enter the country. No matter what the reason is, the senior officials of the Asian League have the right to shoot them on the spot without interrogation.

It was already 4:30 in the morning, and the distant sky was a little white, but the entire mountain forest was still shrouded in a depressive chill.

The first thing to break the silence was "Bang! Bang! Bang!" Several gunshots.

Without much noise or screams, the mercenary team who tried to resist was executed on the spot.

The man neatly put away his gun and pinned it to the belt of his military uniform under his coat. His expression was gloomy, with a hint of violence suppressed.

After the mercenaries fell to the ground, several sub-alliance soldiers with explosion-proof equipment immediately stepped forward, dragged the fallen corpses to one side and piled them up in a well-trained manner, and collected their weapons.

Soon, another team of soldiers who went up the mountain to search also found traces of fighting in the high mountain forest, and saw several corpses of mercenaries on the ground.

The search soldiers worried that some sub-alliance citizens were involved in the scuffle, so they hurriedly reported the situation to the chief.

The searcher trotted all the way to stand in front of the man, saluted him, and said sternly, "Report to Commander Lin, we found traces of fighting on Gaopo in a 45-degree direction, but no civilians were found." Lin Chenghe nodded and raised his hand to him

. He raised his chin, indicating that he would go to see it himself, and let him lead the way.

Ever since he learned that mercenaries flowed into the capital country, and that his precious Omega brother was also kidnapped by the mercenaries, the air pressure around the officer's body dropped all the way. .

Lin Chenghe glanced indifferently across the corpses of several mercenaries, and was about to lift his feet when he suddenly paused.

He looked at the traces on the ground, his eyes sank little by little.

The people who followed him watched their words carefully, and asked carefully, "What's the matter, sir?" "

This." Lin Chenghe pointed to the wheel marks on the ground, "It should have been two cars."

He pointed to the black off-road fast car beside him, "There's only one left."

The subordinate nodded, and asked hesitantly, "So, there must be other mercenaries who have escaped."

Lin Chenghe glanced at him and said nothing.

A car can only seat five people at most, and there are already seven corpses here. Unless there is internal strife in the mercenary team, such a strange situation is impossible.

"Who is there?!" A voice suddenly shouted.

A bright light shot towards the foot of the mountain in one direction.

It was a sunken slope, and the location was hidden, so a group of people didn't find it when they searched just now.

In an instant, the white light illuminated the small square inch of land as if it were daytime.

Duan Yitang had already returned to the car, and wrapped the little Omega in his clothes. When the light came, he blocked the light with his body, and covered Lin You's white eyes with his hands sideways.

Because she was still in estrus, Lin Youbai had to sleep when she was full, and she slept very deeply, because her body was really tired and couldn't support other movements.

Apart from being in heat, there was almost no other movement that could wake Omega up.

But at this moment, Lin You seemed to have sensed the movements of the outside world, Lin You's delicate brows were slightly frowned, and she hummed softly.

The young man turned around and gestured to the little soldier who pointed his gun at him, "Shh." "

..."

The soldier paused, stunned by his magnanimity, and pulled the trigger. The upper hand loosened and tightened, and seeing that he was still facing away from him, with a look of ignoring himself at all, he said angrily: "Put down your weapon, don't move!" Duan Yitang didn't give him a look, and stretched out his hand on the little Omega's forehead

. He touched it to make sure he didn't have a fever, and gently closed the car door before finally turning around and giving him an emotionless glance.

The soldier was inexplicably chilled by this look. Obviously he was pointing the gun at the young man, but he felt an invisible gun pressed against his back.

He tried his best to calm down this inexplicable fear, collected himself, held his gun, and approached the young man step by step, "Who are you?! From City A, or a foreigner?!" He couldn't be blamed for being so vigilant

.

In this mountain forest, this young man was alone and unscathed, which is really suspicious.

"People from City A." The young man walked towards him slowly with long legs, raised his hand, indicating that he didn't have a weapon, "Student of Xingyao."

The soldier looked him up and down for a while, obviously not convinced, "Student Xingyao? Why are you here?"

He continued to approach the young man with his gun raised. After taking two steps, he suddenly stopped.

He finally knew where the invisible sense of oppression came from when facing the youth.

--Pheromones.

The pheromone on the young man was like an unshackled beast, extremely arrogant and ferocious, attacking anyone who tried to get close to him indiscriminately.

The soldier found that his hand holding the gun was trembling, along with the voice, "You..."

Lin Chenghe stood up, glanced in the direction of the voice, and asked, "What's wrong?" The

accompanying people shook their heads.

Lin Chenghe's face darkened slightly, "Go and have a look."

Duan Yitang frowned, with a hint of impatience on his face.

His Omega is in heat.

Even though Lin Youbai smelled of him all over him now, subconsciously, Duan Yitang still didn't want any other strange Alphas to approach him, not even to take a look.

If the person in front of him was not a soldier of the Asian League, but someone else, Duan Yitang would have already shot.

Duan Yitang stared at the other party, resisting the urge to pick him up and throw him away, and slowly approached him. But the other party had obviously fallen into unconscious fear, no longer had the courage to shoot, and began to retreat step by step.

Another beam of light came from the side, Duan Yitang blocked it with his hand, and when he put it down again, a smaller beam of light shone on his face.

Lin Chenghe could see the man's face clearly.

The face that has been particularly impressive in my mind recently.

Lin Chenghe's pupils constricted, his movements paused for a while, then he put down the lamp, and strode over.

The military boots stopped in front of Duan Yitang.

"Why are you here?" Lin Chenghe stared at the young man's face and asked coldly.

They are all people who are used to following Lin Chenghe, and when he is not on the battlefield, the coercion on the officer suddenly soars, which has never happened before.

But the young man in front of him had no fear, and he looked at Lin Chenghe without avoiding it, and the aura around him was also depressing.

No one dared to speak.

Lin Chenghe stared at the young man coldly, and slowly raised his hand holding the gun.

The simulated warehouse data can be infinitely close to the record of twenty-five years ago. There is almost no doubt that the person in front of him is at least an S-level Alpha.

Although Lin Chenghe hasn't figured out the reason why he concealed his identity so far, no matter what it is, this person is definitely not a kind person.

There were a lot of thoughts in his mind, and he instantly thought of the corpse of the mercenary on the ground just now, and his index finger that was holding the trigger tightened again.

Just as he was about to move, a trace of smell suddenly entered Lin Chenghe's nasal cavity.

It is a sweet floral fragrance, Omega pheromone.

Lin Chenghe was quite familiar with this smell. When his younger brother Lin Youbai just split up, the whole family smelled like this.

As a blood relative, this smell doesn't have much aphrodisiac effect for him, but he can still distinguish it from the crowd, and has a sense of intimacy belonging to his family.

Later, Lin Youbai was going to the School of Etiquette and began to wear isolation stickers habitually, so he seldom smelled them anymore.

The last time I smelled it was half a year ago, when the pomelo was in heat in the basement of my home.

But at this moment, Lin Chenghe was mixed with an extremely strange and irritable breath in the familiar fragrance of flowers.

It seemed that a ferocious beast from outside was circling around his own little rabbit, sticking out his tongue, and licking the little rabbit's white fluffy fur to make it wet. It all smelled like this beast.

Irritable, want to kill.

No, it's not completely unfamiliar.

Lin Chenghe turned his face slowly, his teeth were slightly sunken, and he looked at the young man in disbelief.

——Because this is the pheromone in the young man in front of him.

The arrogant smell of gunpowder smoke, like the breath of a bullet after being fired.

The two looked at each other quietly.

A few seconds later, Lin Chenghe's Adam's apple moved, pointed at the back of the carriage with the butt of his gun, and asked the young man, "Who is in there?" Duan Yitang thought for a while, and just about to speak, Lin Chenghe seemed not to want to listen to

his answer, and suddenly took a step forward. , hurriedly ran straight to the back seat of the off-road vehicle.

Duan Yitang paused, followed closely, and stopped beside the car door, firmly holding the edge of the car door, staring at the man closely, with a gloomy expression.

He didn't want other Alphas to see him, but this person was his own brother after all.

"Let go!" Lin Chenghe was almost on the verge of madness, without restraint, he ruthlessly opened the car door.

The moment he opened the car door, Lin Chenghe's blood froze.

Even though the little Omega was well wrapped in a black padded coat, the small piece of exposed skin was still enough for Lin Chenghe to see the mottled hickey marks on his younger brother's neck, as well as the marks of being kneaded.

What's more, this sweet and choking smell completely shows that the little Omega has been completely occupied by Alpha.

The knuckles of the hands holding on to the car door creaked, and Lin Chenghe's mind went blank.

Lin Chenghe slowly stretched out his hand, pulled up Lin Youbai's collar, took off his coat, and covered him.

Then he took a deep breath and turned around.

Duan Yitang's hand on the car door tightened instantly, and veins appeared on the back of his hand.

In the next second, a fist hit his face hard.

Duan Yitang had already prepared, turned his head to dodge, and grabbed the opponent's wrist, looked straight at him with gray eyes, and said in a deep voice, "He's in heat." "What the hell are you

saying?" Chi Hong stared at the young man, wishing to tear him down on the spot, and gritted his teeth, "Are you still a human being to attack Omega?"

Countless thoughts flashed through Lin Chenghe's mind.

I blamed this person for Sheng Yingzhe's escape from marriage, and it is reasonable for this person to hold a grudge.

But he never thought that he would kill the helpless Omega when he was not around.

It just so happened that Youyou was in estrus...

Lin Chenghe closed his eyes in pain, and when he opened them again, a look of anger appeared in his eyes, and he bent his knees violently towards the young man's abdomen, threw him onto the grass, and went up with one kick .

Obviously he could dodge, but Duan Yitang didn't put up much resistance, he just used one hand to separate the man's knee against his artery.

Lin Chenghe could feel the strength of that hand.

"I can explain." The young man said, "It's not what you think."

Lin Chenghe glared at the young man viciously, his eyes were about to bleed.

"I," the young man said without loosening his wrist, there was an unnatural hesitation on his face, and he took a deep breath, "I like him." "Lin Youbai and I like each

other "

"I'm sorry for the accident." The young man's voice was clear, neither humble nor overbearing, "But things are indeed not what you think."