Chapter 42 I seem to smell your pheromone...

Inside the dimly lit small clinic.

There is still a table of bottles and cans, as well as various needles and medicines.

The old man in a white coat was constantly shuttling between the wooden table and the consultation table with a tube of reagents.

Lying on the examination table was a young man with long eyelashes covering his eyes, his face was a little pale, but his breathing had gradually stabilized.

The room was very quiet, except for the breathing of a few people.

Throwing the used cotton swabs and syringes into the trash can, Fuxi took off his gloves, rubbed his hands, exhaled, and took the time to glance at the young man sitting aside.

The young man's upper body was bare, and a bandage was wrapped around his muscular right arm. He was lowering his head, with his fingers deeply inserted into his hair.

"Why?" Fuxi looked at him, and smiled, "What about self-reflection?"

The young man didn't move, only his lean back rose and fell slightly.

Fuxi walked to the table, unscrewed the lid of the teacup, and took a sip. The old god said, "You can hide it." The young man took a deep breath, put his hands down, and

glanced at the person lying on the diagnosis table , suddenly tore off the bandage on his right arm without saying a word.

His movements were quick and irritable, Fuxi was shocked, and looked at him in a daze, "What are you doing?"

Duan Yitang stretched out his arm in front of his eyes, and said, "Inhibitor, please help me."

Fuxi quietly Looking at him for a while, he smiled.

"Now you know how to ask me for help? I told you what I said last time. One day you will come to ask me." He slowly closed the lid of the cup, swallowed the tea with a "gudong", and said, "But , I have to tell you the truth, what you think is impossible."

Duan Yitang frowned slowly.

"I know what you mean. It's just that I feel that the medicine is no longer effective and I want to change it." Before he could speak, Fuxi raised his hand and continued: "But when I gave you this medicine back then, I knew it clearly. I told you that there are a lot of bad things in it, so the side effects are very serious, so you should prepare yourself." "I

know." Duan Yitang looked at him and said lightly: "I have the same heart now. Get ready."

"That's different." Fuxi waved his hand, "The amount has already been reached, any more will be murder." "Did

you misunderstand me?" He raised his eyes, through the thick lenses like the bottom of a bottle, Looking at Duan Yitang with a half-smile, "No matter how black-hearted Fuxi is, I'm still a doctor. I don't want to do such things as killing people in disguise."

Duan Yitang fell into silence.

"What do you mean now?" Fuxi looked at him for a while, then glanced at the little Omega lying on the examination table, raised his eyebrows, and pointed, "It's biting, don't you think so?" Responsible?"

Duan Yitang's lips moved, his voice was hoarse, "...I didn't think so." "

Then why are you still struggling?" Fu Xi said, "It's not like you."

Duan Yitang suddenly brought a Omega, really surprised Fuxi.

After all, this person was still saying "I haven't met anyone" a month ago, but it didn't take long before the gland was bitten.

It's fast enough.

Alpha really couldn't believe it.

But after checking the little Omega's neck, Fuxi understood everything, but he felt it was funny.

Fuxi clicked his tongue twice, and wanted to speak.

"When I bit it, he seemed to be very uncomfortable." Duan Yitang said suddenly, "The gland bleeds a lot." As he spoke, he seemed to

recall that scene again, and a rare daze appeared on the young man's face.

Looking at his expression, Fu Xi was startled, his smile faded slowly, he scratched his messy short hair, and didn't speak for a while.

Duan Yitang's voice was hoarse, echoing in the quiet house, "Fuxi, you know who my father is. You know how he died." The expression on

Fuxi's face completely faded.

"Don't joke, who? I don't know." Fuxi asked him back, "Aren't you an orphan?"

Duan Yitang raised his eyes and looked at him expressionlessly.

Fuxitan looked at him frankly, without any guilt.

"Forget it." Duan Yitang moved his eyes away, his eyes fell on the little Omega lying on the bed, and asked: "When will he wake up?" "He

will wake up soon." Fuxi naturally looked away and said : "Omega's glands already have self-healing ability, which can be said to be the strongest healing ability in the whole body of Omega, not to mention that he is still an S+ level Omega." Duan Yitang nodded, his brows furrowed

.

"—So you don't have to worry too much about biting him." Fuxi looked at him teasingly.

"..."

Duan Yitang frowned again, as if dissatisfied with his extremely indecent words.

This kind of question shouldn't be asked Fuxi.

But after such a gag, he really relaxed a lot.

Fuxi got up and began to pack up the scattered medical instruments on the table.

Duan Yitang put on his clothes silently.

After a while, Fu Xi said: "You are different from your father."

Duan Yitang paused.

Fu Xi pointed at the person on the bed with his chin, and continued: "And he is different from your mother."

"Can you young people be more optimistic." He walked over with a plate of gauze, and patted Duan Yitang on the shoulder, "Don't always think things are so bad."

Lin Youbai first saw the low ceiling above his head when he woke up.

This must not be at home, he thought.

The Lin family has many properties, and none of them has a villa that is not a high dome.

He blinked in confusion, tried to move his body, slowly sat up from the bed, and looked around suspiciously.

Before I could take a closer look, my stomach let out a faint "goo".

hungry.

Lin Youbai's expression suddenly collapsed, clutching her stomach and recalling what happened before she fell asleep.

He remembered that he met an Alpha who didn't spray the blocking agent, and then he seemed to be in heat, and then he smelled a particularly good smell, which came from Brother Xiaotang, but Brother Xiaotang refused to let him smell it. In the end, he got Brother Xiaotang to compromise by crying and acting like a baby, and he finally smelled it.

But after smelling it, he felt dizzy and hotter. After that, it seemed that someone bit his neck...

Thinking of this, Lin Youbai's expression suddenly became tense.

The back of the neck is a very private part for Omega, and it is not allowed to be touched casually.

He quickly reached out to touch it.

When the fingers touched the back of the neck, they touched a round smooth patch. After pressing it, the slightly convex glands underneath became soft.

Lin Youbai felt relieved.

It's okay, it's okay, the isolation stickers are still stuck there, there is nothing unusual, neither hurt nor itchy.

But he was a little confused again.

Could it be that I remembered it wrong?

Although I said in the physiology class that it is normal to have some dreams of being bitten on the neck or some more embarrassing dreams during the estrus period, but this dream is a little too real.

He put his hand on the back of his neck, thinking with some doubts.

There was a "didi" sound of the electronic door lock being opened outside.

Lin Youbai was startled, and subconsciously hid herself under the quilt, curled up into a ball, and opened her eyes wide under the quilt.

The door of the room was opened, and footsteps approached and stopped beside his bed.

Lin Youbai felt a hand gently tug on his quilt, and then, a familiar voice sounded above his head.

"Are you awake?"

Lin Youbai immediately lifted the quilt and said pleasantly, "Brother Xiaotang!"

The black-haired young man was standing beside his bed, looking down at him.

Little Omega still looked baggy in his old teenage pajamas. After sleeping for a long time, her hair is also a little messy. She is far from being well-dressed and exquisite as usual, but she exudes a more and more lovely and innocent look.

Lin Youbai knelt and moved to the side of the bed, stretching out her two slender arms towards the young man.

Duan Yitang paused, then opened his hands, Lin Youbai immediately hugged his waist, Wuzhi's eyes looked around, and finally realized where this place is, "Is this your home, Brother Xiaotang? "

"Well."

Little Omega looked up at him, "When did we come?" "

Morning." Duan Yitang replied, then touched his forehead with his hand, and asked in a low voice: "Is it still uncomfortable?"

Lin You Bai obediently shook his head, "It's not uncomfortable."

After finishing speaking, he remembered something, and asked, "Where is that person?

" So much happened in a day and a half.

He thought for a while, and answered ambiguously, "They were taken away."

Lin Youbai nodded, and leaned back on him.

His little head is really not good at thinking too complicated things.

He only knew that it seemed to be very chaotic recently, even in City A, he encountered many such dangerous things one after another.

Fortunately, brother Xiaotang was by his side.

"But it's so strange." Lin Youbai hesitated for a moment, and said, "I feel like I'm in estrus, but it doesn't look like it." After all, the

real estrus can't be resolved so quickly, and it's impossible to wake up I feel nothing at all.

Just as Duan Yitang was about to explain, Lin Youbai said, "But I remember I hugged you."

After speaking, Lin Youbai's face blushed, and she grabbed the hem of her clothes with her little hand, and said in a low voice: "... I kissed you."

He raised his head, his eyes were bent into a pair of crescent moons, and he said with a smile: "Is it because I hugged you? It turns out that when I am sad, it will be better if I hug you." Duan Yitang lowered his

eyes Looking at the top of the little Omega's fluffy head, he touched it, "...Really."

Lin Youbai put his arms around the young man's thin waist, and for some reason suddenly remembered the time when he was on his back.

They are all Omega, but brother Xiaotang can carry him on his back so easily, and walk very steadily.

The little Omega leaned against Duan Yitang's body, and his face became a little hot.

He buried his face in the young man's waist, and whispered: "By the way, brother Xiaotang." "

Huh?"

"I just... seem to smell your pheromone."

Duan Yitang's body was barely visible After froze, he said as calmly as possible, "Is that so, what's the smell?"

"I can't tell clearly." Lin Youbai's voice was muffled, "It seems to be something burning, it's a bit choking."

Duan Yitang was quiet for a moment, then smiled silently.

Lin Youbai raised his face again, and narrowed his eyes with a smile, "But I really like it." The more

Lin Youbai said, the more he felt that Brother Xiaotang was very good with him everywhere, and he couldn't like it any more.

Omega to Omega?

I like to hug him, I like his pheromones, I feel very safe around him.

"Brother Xiaotang," Lin Youbai's heart was pounding, and he raised his face, "Tell me, if Omega and Omega are compatible, will the two of us be particularly tall?"