Chapter 69 Is That Kid Not Completely Marked...

Brother Xiaotang really knew that he had a baby!

Lin Youbai looked at the outline of the young man Shenxiu, hesitated for a while, and asked, "Brother Xiaotang, do you like him?" "

Huh?" The young man raised his head, his gaze fell on his face, "Little baby? ?"

Lin Youbai opened his mouth and gasped for breath.

"Little baby", a word full of softness, came out of Duan Yitang's mouth. For some reason, it was as if someone took a feather and gently scratched his heart, and it was instantly soft.

"Yeah." He lowered his eyelashes, "Brother Xiaotang's and I's baby."

After finishing speaking, before the young man could answer, he patted his belly with a slight embarrassment on his face, "I I like him very much."

"Actually, I'm not ready to be a father so soon, I'm a little... a little scared." Little Omega said seriously, "But I dreamed about him that day, he's so cute , so I really, really like it."

He raised his head, his eyes lingering on the young man's cheeks, and suddenly he leaned over and chirped lightly, Wu Zhi's eyelashes curled up, "I hope the little baby grows up like Brother Xiaotang , beautiful and powerful."

Before she finished speaking, she was hugged.

Lin Youbai felt the world spinning, and was gently placed on the warm quilt. The next second, the warm and familiar breath brushed against his ears, "Like you."

He fell into a pair of extremely gentle gray eyes, There was only him in it, and he said, "The cutest."

Lin Youbai opened his eyes wide, and his face slowly turned red.

From childhood to adulthood, he has received many compliments, praise him for his good looks, praise him for his politeness and well-behaved.

However, no one's words have ever been like brother Xiaotang's, making him feel as if they are the only treasure of this person.

After a while, he said, "Brother Xiaotang, you seem to have never praised me like this..."

Duan Yitang propped his elbows on his sides, straightened up, fell silent for a while, thought carefully, he seemed to be Indeed no such thing was said.

To be precise, he never said anything like that to anyone.

But looking at Lin Youbai just now, this sentence was so natural that he blurted it out without any mistake, as if it stayed between his lips and teeth for a long time.

The movement on the clothes brought him back to his senses.

Lin You grabbed the skirt of the young man's chest with her thin white fingers, flickered her grip, and narrowed her smiling eyes, "Brother Xiaotang, do you really like me?

" Isn't it?" The little Omega became more and more happy as he talked, and he returned to the appearance of talking non-stop, "It's earlier than I thought, right? I—— um..." His mouth was blocked, and he swallowed all the

words Lin Youbai heard a "hmm." Before sticking his tongue in,

Lin Youbai began to live with Brother Xiaotang like this.

In the first few days, he was still a little apprehensive. After all, he came out privately with Brother Xiaotang. Brother already knew about it, and he might arrest him soon.

But after waiting in fear for two or three days, my brother didn't intend to send anyone to arrest me. Only the original family doctor at home came to the door regularly every day.