Chapter 68 I have a baby.

Before Lin Youbai realized the meaning of his words, he was dazzled by his smile.

Duan Yitang seldom smiled, but when he laughed, he was really charming. His thin lips curled up slightly, and the brows raised, his usually cold outline was melted a little by this smile.

Lin Youbai looked at him stupidly for a long time, until a kiss was imprinted on his forehead, "Is there any discomfort?

" There are still very important things to tell him, so she said in a daze, "I'm not uncomfortable with brother Xiaotang.

" On him, he heard a young man's voice saying in his ear, "Then let's go home?"

Lin Youbai slept all the way in Duan Yitang's arms, sleeping peacefully and peacefully, and when he woke up again, he found himself Already in a new place.

It wasn't the house in the slum that he had been to twice, it was another small western-style building. When he entered, the inside was already hot from the heating.

Cheng Zan was sitting on the carpet in the living room playing a new type of computer game, when he heard the sound of someone coming in, he looked up at them, and the bubbles in his mouth almost burst out.

He hurriedly put the things away, turned off his mind, didn't dare to look any more, and slipped away after rubbing oil on the soles of his feet, "Then what, I'll go first when you come back."

Lin Youbai had already straightened up from the young man's arms , began to look at the house curiously.

The more I looked, the wider the eyes opened, and after a while, the eyes became crooked.

It is a duplex small western-style building completely based on his aesthetic point of view!

"It's so beautiful!" He turned his face in surprise, "Is this your new home, Brother Xiaotang?" "Do you

like it?" The young man walked him up, "If you like it, we will live here. "

Hmm!" Lin Youbai nodded, "It's really beautiful! Brother Xiaotang, how did you know I would like it?"

Duan Yitang was silent for a second.

Lin Youbai used to deliver meals to him, and changed the style of lunch boxes and woven bags every day, but basically they were either fluffy or lace, and the patterns on them were either bunnies or cats.

It's hard not to guess what he likes.

Lin Youbai was placed on the sofa, and Duan Yitang went upstairs to get him clothes. He sat on the warm cushion and touched a little rabbit doll beside him curiously.

After a while, the young man came down the stairs with a stack of new thick pajamas, and Lin Youbai let go of the hand that was rubbing the rabbit's head, and asked rather worriedly: "Brother Xiaotang, you bought these by yourself. Is it?"

"Yeah. The money you earn from part-time jobs."

Black markets, underground arenas, and mechs are no different from other odd jobs, and they are collectively classified as part-time jobs by him.

Lin Youbai nodded half-understood, "Brother Xiaotang is the most powerful."

Although he has no concept of money, Lin Youbai also knows that buying such a small house will probably cost a lot of money.

And in his mind, brother Xiaotang is obviously still a poor omega who has to fight with others in the underground arena to earn his wife's capital...

Thinking of this, Lin Youbai suddenly shut his mouth tightly.

Blinking his eyes, he realized something.

Yes.

Seeing Brother Xiaotang again, he was so happy and carried away that he forgot what troubled him the most during those days at home, before he knew the news of his pregnancy.

It is he who has always regarded Brother Xiaotang as a little Omega sister, and has done so many things that should not be done to Alpha.

Although...although the two of them have done even the most intimate thing, Lin Youbai still feels uncomfortable when thinking about this matter.

Lin Youbai raised his face, followed Xiaotang's brother with his eyes, opened his mouth, and just about to say something, saw the young man raised his hand and took off his coat.

Brother Xiaotang seems to never be afraid of the cold.

In this weather, Lin Youbai was wrapped up like a little bear, and he was only wearing a thin sweater with a black vest inside.

When he took off the sweater, his chin rolled up more than half of the clothes inside, revealing his thin waist and abdomen, and he could feel the vigorous heat on the young man's skin from two meters away.

Lin Youbai immediately turned his head back and faced the rabbit doll face to face.

He felt that his face must have turned as red as the rabbit's eyes.

But in my mind, I kept thinking about what I said to Brother Xiaotang a long time ago, "You are too thin"...

Such stupid words!

At that time, he just thought... He just thought that the curve of Omega should be more curved, but, but who knew that Brother Xiaotang was not an Omega at all!

The more I thought about it, the more I hid myself in the sofa.

Duan Yitang changed his clothes and came over, and at a glance he saw little Omega curled up on the sofa face down.

Lin Youbai was maintaining this posture and reflecting on his stupidity, when he felt a pair of hands passing under his shoulders, supporting him up, "Don't lie on your stomach like this." Duan Yitang has no experience in taking care of pregnant Omega,

always Be careful, lest he feel any discomfort.

He picked him up and sat down, then took off the home clothes he had been wearing all the way outside, and put on new ones.

The little Omega suddenly became quiet, no longer smiling like when they met again just now, and always hugging him to ask this and that, talking non-stop.

Lift your legs when you let them, and stretch your arms when you let them stretch, behave like a doll.

As if sensing something was wrong, Duan Yitang looked up, and happened to meet Little Omega's somewhat dodgy eyes.

The big eyes are flickering, the teeth are biting the side of the lips, and the appearance is very similar to when the two just met.

Looking at each other for a while, Lin Youbai felt that the heat on his cheeks was getting hotter, and just about to pull his hand out of his palm, he was held even tighter.

The young man lowered his eyes, took his hands out of his sleeves, raised his head again, and asked him, "What's wrong?" "

Brother Xiaotang, you, you are clearly an Alpha, not an Omega..." Lin You's face was pink and pink Yes, he asked in a low voice, "But why didn't you tell me?" "

..."

Duan Yitang didn't expect him to be entangled in this.

But the Omega who followed him as his little sister at the beginning came to mind, and he was silent for a while, then said: "...I don't seem to have said that I am an Omega."

Lin Youbai blinked.

Is that so?

Think about it carefully, it seems to be the same, huh? Brother Xiaotang has never said that he is an Omega...

but, but he has never said that he is an Alpha either!

Duan Yitang raised his eyebrows lightly, "I still want to ask you, why do you always think I'm an Omega?" "

Because you're beautiful!" Lin Youbai didn't feel that he was stupid at all now, and said confidently : "There is no Alpha as beautiful as you!"

After finishing speaking, he felt that something was wrong—such a beautiful Alpha was clearly in front of his eyes.

Duan Yitang looked at the expression on his face for a while, then turned his face away, and let out a "puchi" laugh.

Lin Youbai's eyes widened, and now she was not in the mood to appreciate Xiaotang's brother's smile, and felt a little overwhelmed and embarrassed.

But just as he was about to speak, the young man leaned forward, with that faint smile still on his lips, bent down, pinched his small chin and kissed him, and whispered, "I'm not as good-looking as you. "

The thing about sleeping at night became a problem.

Although Lin Youbai himself wanted to cuddle and sleep with brother Xiaotang very much, and in the past, he had fantasized about sleeping with brother Xiaotang intimately and intimately in his head countless times, but it really came to this One day, I felt like I was dreaming again.

The water temperature in the bathroom was adjusted to a suitable temperature, and after the fragrance of washing came out, Lin Youbai found that there were two pillows on the bed.

He hugged the two pillows in a daze.

After a while, I rubbed it on it and found that it smelled like Brother Xiaotang.

When Duan Yitang came out of the bathroom, he saw little Omega kneeling by the bed with a solemn expression, as if thinking about something.

Thinking of the question he just asked, Duan Yitang raised his eyebrows, still smiling a little, walked to the bedside, intending to pick him up and put him inside.

Just as she was about to reach out, she saw Lin Youbai touching her stomach.

Duan Yitang's movements stopped.

After a while, Lin Youbai raised his head, looked up at him, as if he had finally mustered up his courage, and said, "Brother Xiaotang..." He

hesitated to speak.

The young man stood there for a while, then stepped forward, squatted down, and held his hand touching his stomach.

Lin Youbai froze.

After a long time, Duan Yitang stretched out his hand and slowly lifted the hem of his fluffy pajamas a little.

The delicate and white belly was exposed to the air, it was obviously not cold, but it shrank a little.

Lin Youbai became nervous.

The young man stared intently at the piece of skin, his eyelashes drooping, unable to make out the expression.

After that night, the two were unable to face this matter together and were separated.

The first second Lin Youbai found out that he was pregnant from his brother's mouth, he thought of finding brother Xiaotang, but after experiencing countless emotional ups and downs, he finally met him, but he found that it would be difficult to tell this matter out. Inexplicably became a little difficult.

—They have a child.

In his belly, there was a child who had both his blood and brother Xiaotang's blood.

From the moment Lin Youbai graduated from the School of Etiquette, she knew that sooner or later she would get married and give birth to a child for her future Alpha husband, but she never thought that this day would come so early.

He wasn't even used to being a couple with brother Xiaotang, and even less used to brother Xiaotang not being an Omega, but an Alpha—not to mention being pregnant and becoming a father.

Everything came too unexpectedly and too suddenly.

Lin Youbai was a little apprehensive, worried that he would not do well, and also worried... Brother Xiaotang would not like this unexpected child so much.

After all, even he himself was not ready yet.

The only sound in the room was the sound of breathing.

Alpha was born with a high body temperature, and even the breath he exhaled was hot. Lin Youbai felt his breath hitting her skin, which was a little itchy and numb.

Brother Xiaotang has been watching for a long time.

Lin Youbai lowered his head to look, but he couldn't see anything, it was just flat, it didn't look like there was anything inside.

So being looked at like that is like just being looked at with bare skin.

Lin Youbai felt a little shy for no reason.

"Brother Xiaotang, do you already know? Here..." He shrank his toes and whispered, "I... I have a baby." "Yes." The young man seemed to have finally seen enough

, He lowered his head, kissed his belly, raised his head, and met the little Omega's blank gaze, "It's mine too."