Chapter 21 You Have Another Alpha You Know

Lin Youbai is a little timid, but when he is determined to pay attention to what to do, he is still very strong in action and never procrastinates.

So, on the third day of Xingyao's freshman military training, a familiar black fast car stopped under the banyan tree outside the campus.

A bodyguard in black was holding a small white umbrella, and a slender figure stood under the umbrella, looking around with his small head stretched out, as if he was looking for someone.

A few minutes later, a group of people came from the playground.

It was the Alphas of the command department who had just finished the training program in the afternoon, and were about to go to the cafeteria for dinner.

Passing by the direction of the school gate, seeing the figure under the tree, the crowd quickly made a commotion, and then began to boo ambiguously loudly.

Although I don't know the name, everyone has already discovered that this beautiful rich Omega has been waiting for someone at the gate of Xingyao for several days in a row.

Xingyao campus is far away from the urban area, even if you take the fastest magnetic car, it will take more than two hours.

After a while, Fei Yan pushed aside the crowd and walked quickly towards Lin Youbai.

Lin Youbai obediently stood there waiting for him.

"Why are you here again?" Fei Yan stopped in front of him, looked at him condescendingly, and asked, "I ran here three times a week, and your elder brother also agreed?" Ever since she sent him to report that day, Lin Youbai seemed to

love It seems that I have come here for the third time today.

There was a hint of impatience in Fei Yan's expression.

I can roughly think why Lin Youbai is like this, but I just teased him casually that day, does this little Omega really take it seriously?

Lin Youbai shook his head: "It's okay, brother is very busy recently, and he knows I'm here."

After finishing speaking, before Fei Yan could speak, he quickly handed him a snack box in his right hand: "I made this , Brother Fei Yan, don't you like sweets? I didn't add honey to this biscuit, you can try it."

Fei Yan paused for a second, then accepted the snack box, his handsome eyebrows stretched slightly, but his face was still a little gloomy .

Facing Lin Youbai, Fei Yan's mood is always conflicted.

On the one hand, Lin Youbai's Omega is indeed his favorite.

Good-looking, docile and cute, impeccable family background, and pheromone level is unique.

It is an Omega that any normal Alpha can hardly refuse.

When he reaches the age of marriage, he is very willing to marry Lin Youbai.

In the words of his mother, Mrs. Fei, "If it wasn't for that kid from the Sheng family who was messed up, such a good thing wouldn't happen to you."

On the other hand, as a person who grew up in a free atmosphere, Fei Yan believes that an Alpha with ideals and aspirations should never indulge in the gentle embrace of an Omega at an age most suitable for struggle.

What's more, he has come to Xingyao, he just wants to have a good experience, from the grassroots level to rely on strength to go up, so he doesn't want to be seen by other students as a young master who still misses the rich life in the past.

Every time Lin Youbai came to see him, the envious and curious gazes of those classmates always made him feel proud and as if there was a thorn in his back.

Fei Yan struggled with complicated emotions, looked down at Lin Youbai, and was about to explain it clearly to him. It would be best to make him understand that this kind of place is not what he should come to as an Omega, but he found that Lin Youbai was heading towards He looked behind him, with a hint of anxiety on his pretty little face.

Fei Yan paused: "What are you looking at?"

"Oh!" Lin Youbai quickly retracted his gaze, "I didn't see anything."

Seeing that he was still holding another bag, Fei Yan asked, "This one is for you too." Mine?"

This bag was bigger than the one Lin Youbai handed to him just now, and it was bulging as if it was full of things.

The bag is very delicate, with lace trims on it, and it exudes a fragrance.

To be honest, as a straight Alpha, Fei Yan was not impressed by the appearance of this bag.

However, he thought again, after all, Lin Youbai made it himself, and the little Omega went to Xingyao three times a week just to give him something. If Lin Youbai had to give it to him, he could reluctantly accept it, but he didn't have to think about thanking it.

"Ah?" Lin Youbai followed his gaze, hid the bag behind her back, and whispered, "Oh, this, this, it's not for you." "It's not for me?

" Yan was taken aback, frowned, and asked subconsciously: "Do you know any other Alphas in Xingyao?"

Lin Youbai shook his head quickly: "No!"

He only knew one Omega.

They say they "know each other", but the two of them are not very close. A month ago, they were even rivals in love.

But of course he couldn't tell Brother Fei Yan about this matter.

Although I still don't understand why Duan Yitang wants to hide his identity, what is certain is that he must have a reason for wanting to stay and read Xingyao.

Lin Youbai had no position to judge his right or wrong, and he couldn't help much, so he had to quietly do what he could do.

After staying for a while, Fei Yan turned around and went back to the school. Lin Youbai quickly followed him in. The two guards just looked at his face and opened the door without saying a word.

After all, the Fei family is not an ordinary family, even though Fei Yan had greeted the school when he entered the school, saying that everything was done according to the standards of ordinary civilian students, the privilege of being able to enter and leave the school at will, and bringing Omega friends into the campus was not something everyone had. .

As soon as he entered the school gate, Lin Youbai found an excuse, said goodbye to Fei Yan, and sneaked away.

He has been to Xingyao twice, and he knows the way around the campus pretty much.

Holding the bag in his arms, he ran all the way, and finally found a familiar figure in front of a faucet near the dormitory area.

The young man was wearing the dark brown military training uniform of Xingyao freshman, which outlined a narrow waist, a pair of long legs straight and powerful, and his back was pleasing to the eye.

At this moment, he is turning his face slightly to the side, using his mouth to catch the tap water flowing from the faucet.

He drank water a little casually, or didn't bother to pay attention to his image at all. Transparent water droplets splashed on his slightly closed eyelids, and soon flowed down his long eyelashes.

He seemed to have just been exercising and sweated a lot. The camouflage uniform on his upper body was soaked in sweat and stuck to his textured back.

Lin Youbai always felt that every time he saw him, the expression on his face seemed to be blank, and he must look very stupid.

Before meeting Duan Yitang, Lin Youbai had never realized that she had a tendency to be infatuated with Omega - after all, the famous star Yu Lili was still her distant cousin, and she would meet her every year during Chinese New Year, and she also Never been like this.

It must be Duan Yitang who is so beautiful!

Lin Youbai blinked at him.

Sensing someone approaching, Duan Yitang turned on the faucet and turned around.

Seeing Lin Youbai standing not far away, he wiped the drops of water from his forehead, and slowly frowned: "Why is it you?"

Lin Youbai quickly closed his slightly opened mouth, trotted forward, Handing over the small bag, he said, "I, I'm here to look for you." "

Looking for me?" Duan Yitang glanced at the velvet bag, which was extremely pink from inside to outside, but didn't take it, "What do you want me for? "

I should have made it very clear last time, I hope I won't see you again in the future.

They were not people from the same world, and they had an inexplicable intersection. It was not a pleasant memory, and Duan Yitang didn't want to recall it too much.

As soon as he saw the little Omega in front of him, he seemed to smell the faint scent of flowers again, as well as his loss of control.

Lin Youbai was half a head shorter than him, and from Duan Yitang's angle, he could easily see his drooping nape.

Today he wore a shirt with a relatively high collar, the most delicate and private place belonging to Omega was tightly covered, and he couldn't see it at all.

Inexplicably, Duan Yitang breathed a sigh of relief, and the look he looked at Lin Youbai softened a little.

But he still took a step back, folded his arms and said, "This is a military academy, it seems inappropriate for you to come in casually."

Lin Youbai's little heart was pricked again by his defensive action, a little sore.

He raised his eyes, tried his best to raise his smile, and said, "Brother Fei Yan brought me in. I came in to see you and left after a while. I... am a little worried about you." Duan Yitang subconsciously wanted to ask him what he was worried about

, Thinking of the scene where the little Omega in front of him tearfully said "I think you are suitable for a better Alpha", his eyelids twitched.

"This..." Lin Youbai handed the bag again, and said in a low voice, "There are some medicines that can be used after injuries, scar ointment, and cold medicine... Oh yes!" He tore the bag open a

little On the side, a delicate snack box was exposed, "And the desserts I made... I don't know if you like sweet ones, so I made a little more, you can try it, if you like—" Lin

You Bai secretly watched Duan Yitang's expression, and didn't finish the rest.

As the school that noble Omegas attended before they got married, the Capital School of Etiquette could be called a perfect vase school in every way.

Lin Youbai is an outstanding graduate of the Capital Institute of Aristocratic Etiquette, and has always scored full marks in the courses of baking, clothing matching, and social etiquette.

Dessert is also very good.

And in order to make Duan Yitang like it, he also specially figured out his preferences.

The Xingwang forum said that most Omega would not refuse Taotao Oolong, so he made Taotao Oolong-flavored sandwich biscuits.

During the period, he broke a few, and he stuffed them into the box for Brother Fei Yan.

Duan Yitang looked at him with downcast eyes expressionlessly.

The little Omega chattered like presenting treasures to him, and from time to time looked up carefully at his face, as if afraid that he would frown.

Duan Yitang suddenly had a feeling that if he didn't accept it, he would probably cry for himself again.

Just like last time.

Why on earth is there such an Omega? You're not afraid of being pinched on the back of your neck like that?

I don't know whether to call him brave or just plain stupid.

Lin Youbai still looked at him with hope.

Duan Yitang looked at him for a while, reached out to take it, paused, and said, "Thank you."

Lin Youbai's eyes lit up instantly, as if he hadn't thought that he would agree, as if there were two little moons hidden in his almond eyes Yes, said happily: "You're welcome, I just made it for you! I know the dishes in Xingyao's cafeteria, but it's not so, um... In short, it's better for Omega to eat something nutritious!" "...

"

Temple It started to hurt again, Duan Yitang took a deep

breath , and just about to speak, Lin Youbai continued happily: "Also, I have learned some new recipes recently, can I cook them for you next time?" The tone was soft, while talking, he also moved a little closer, looking up at Duan Yitang, so close that even the fine hairs on his cheeks could be seen clearly, his eyes were full of anticipation.

Like a non-threatening little animal.

Duan Yitang stared into his eyes, his Adam's apple twitched, he was silent for a long time, but he couldn't say the words of refusal after all.

When he acquiesced, Lin Youbai was so happy that she didn't know what to do, she almost jumped up in joy.

For the first time, he had an urge to try his best to be nice to someone, but he had no clue, and was running around like a headless chicken.

The only thing he can be sure of is that if he wants to make up for Duan Yitang, he must have to do more than just send him food.

Let Duan Yitang let go of his defenses, this is only the first step!

If possible, Lin Youbai would like to do something more for him.

This was not only because of the guilt of the incident in the basement, but also because he had an inexplicable affection for Duan Yitang the first time he saw him.

Although it is difficult to get close, I still want to be close.

It's a pity that people around him don't seem to like him.

Qingqing said that he is a coquettish and cheap, let alone big brother, Lin Youbai has almost no one to share his feelings with, so he has to slowly think about how to treat him well.

After Lin Youbai left, Duan Yitang stood there for a while, and slowly looked away.

He felt like he was in an unprecedented and absurd situation.

He obviously wants to stay away from troubles, but troubles always come to him, and he can't help but refuse.

Duan Yitang glanced at the exquisite woven bag placed by the pool, and was silent for a few seconds, then shook his head and sneered.