Chapter 4 A Poor But Beautiful Omega

Lin Youbai and his fiancé-to-be, Sheng Yingzhe, just decided to get engaged last month.

The upper-class families in City A will begin to choose husbands for their children after the Omega children are separated.

As we all know, the average age of Omega differentiation is later than that of Alpha.

When the differentiation is completed, the family selects a suitable marriage partner, and then the engagement is completed, and the marriageable age is almost reached.

Lin Youbai successfully differentiated into an Omega at the age of fourteen.

At that time, his father had just passed away, and Lin Chenghe was busy dealing with his father's affairs and internal and external affairs of the family, so he couldn't spare to worry about his younger brother, so Lin Youbai's marriage was delayed all the time.

At the age of sixteen, Lin Youbai participated in a routine large-scale physical examination held by the School of Etiquette, and her pheromone level was rated as S+.

Since then, those who came to the Lin family to propose marriage almost broke through the threshold.

But when they split up two years ago, they were not in a hurry to marry Lin Youbai. Two years later, they had to choose carefully.

Excluding those whose family background is not good enough, the age difference is too large, and the pheromone level is too low, after all, there are not many people who can choose a good match.

The final decision was made by Sheng Yingzhe, the youngest son of the Sheng family in the south of the city.

The Sheng family and the Lin family are both one of the four major families in City A. They have joined the army and business, so their family background is not to mention. Moreover, although this young master Sheng is not as famous as his elder brother Sheng Runan, he is also a graduate of the Union Junior Military Academy with A+ grades in all subjects. The Kangzhuang Avenue he paved is considered to be the best among the young generation in City A.

After the elders of the two families met several times, the marriage was quickly settled, and the engagement banquet was arranged to be held next month.

Before confirming their engagement, Lin Youbai and Sheng Yingzhe only met twice.

The first time was to let the two young people "get acquainted with each other first", and the second time was to discuss some matters of engagement.

Lin Youbai didn't really like this fiance, but he definitely didn't hate him either.

After all, he had studied in the Academy of Nobility and Etiquette for four years, and all he had learned was how to be a beautiful vase and a virtuous wife. It was impossible for him to harbor any resentment towards his future husband.

Although his future husband, when the two met in private for the first time, told him bluntly that he didn't like him at all.

It was at that time that Lin Youbai heard of the name Duan Yitang.

In Sheng Yingzhe's description, the person he really likes is a poor but beautiful Omega.

That person is different from Lin Youbai, a pampered Omega who knows nothing but beautiful clothes and cute dolls. He is a person with a rich inner world.

Sheng Yingzhe said that the different Omega is named Duan Yitang. Although he was born in a slum, he is very self-reliant and works several jobs to support himself. Even so, he still saves money from his fingers to buy books and study. For example, "Principles of Mecha Manufacturing" and the like, very diligent and eager to learn.

It is said that when Sheng Yingzhe saw Duan Yitang for the first time, he was alone in the backstage of the place where he was working, under the dim light, quietly flipping through a thick tome, the orange light and shadow scattered On his side face, the beauty is like a dream, and Sheng Yingzhe fell into it all at once.

Later, he approached him several times, and when he learned that this beauty was actually reading "The Story Behind the A-16", which was listed as an advanced textbook and an elective course in their Alliance Military Academy, he had rich combat experience. After reading the books explained by the old mecha master, I couldn't help but admire him even more.

You know, the average Omega, such as his fiancée Lin Youbai who has nothing but looks but an empty head, always reads "How to Bake Beautiful Cake Patterns" or "Front-cutting Clothing Matching" in her spare time, and such books related to Lin Youbai couldn't even touch books on the cutting-edge knowledge of mechs.

Comparing the two sides, Sheng Yingzhe felt that besides having a good-looking skin, Duan Yitang's connotation is also one in a million, and he is simply a tailor-made soul mate for himself!

Married to such an Omega, still worried that there will be no common topics after marriage? Will you still worry that marrying an idiot will be of no use except to carry on the family?

However, as a son of an aristocratic family, Sheng Yingzhe's marriage is destined not to be under his control.

Just like his elder brother Sheng Runan, he is also destined to marry a well-matched vase Omega, and from then on he will live a married life that seems very boring to him.

So he is very distressed.

In addition to being distressed, he also passed on this dissatisfaction to his fiancée Lin Youbai.

For some unknown reason, Sheng Yingzhe never shy away from talking about Duan Yitang in front of Lin Youbai. He even wished that Lin Youbai would know how much he disdained him, and that there were other people who admired him.

As if it would make him feel better.

All in all, because of Sheng Yingzhe's actions, to a certain extent, Lin Youbai already knew a lot about Duan Yitang before he met the real person, and had a vague impression of him in his mind ——

That is probably a beautiful and very special beauty, plainly dressed but not concealing her stunning appearance, she will appear in the free reading library in the city in her spare time, her face is calm, and her smile has a kind of power to warm people's hearts.

Probably similar to the protagonist in the fairy tale book "Omega in Gray Clothes" that I read when I was a child.

But when he saw her today, Lin Youbai suddenly found that Duan Yitang was very different from what he had imagined.

Although it is indeed beautiful.

Just now, Lin Youbai's gaze followed him secretly, and he compared himself with him. In the end, he had to admit with shame—even if it was not from a straight A perspective, but from an Omega's perspective, Duan Yitang was really prettier than myself.

At least he is much, much taller than himself, and his legs are also very long.

Moreover, to work in such a place, his family's circumstances are probably not very good.

But other than that, there seemed to be many differences between this person and the demure and intelligent beauty Sheng Yingzhe spoke of.

For example, Sheng Yingzhe never said that he was a goalkeeper in the underground arena, nor did he say that he would use a fork to scare people when he disagreed.

Lin Youbai fell into deep thought, wondering whether Sheng Yingzhe was lying to him, or whether he didn't understand Duan Yitang at all.

"Youyou, youyou!" Pei Yuqing tugged at his sleeves, his eyes widened, obviously not recovered from the shock just now, and asked, "But how did you know? Could it be Sheng Ying? Did Zhe tell you?"

Lin Youbai nodded.

"Why is that guy like this?" Pei Yuqing was surprised and angry, clenched his fists, and said, "I want to marry you if I like someone else! Does your elder brother know?"

Lin Youbai shook his head, "He doesn't know."

"You should have told him!" Pei Yuqing said angrily, "Let your elder brother teach him a lesson!"

Lin Youbai sighed, "Forget it, actually I didn't— "

Before the words fell, there was a loud noise outside the door, interrupting the whispering of the two.

The next second, the door of the bar was pushed open with a violent "bang" and hit the wall with a loud bang.

Before everyone had time to react, the person who opened the door hurriedly glanced around the bar. Seeing that there were still so many people sitting here, he was surprised and said, "Why are you still here? Hurry up and leave!"

Everyone Only then did they realize that their waiting time was indeed a bit too long. The performance was supposed to start at 8 o'clock, but until 8:30 o'clock, the AKUM band has not yet appeared.

The man spoke quickly, and continued: "People from the patrol team are coming soon!" As soon as

the word "patrol team" came out, it was as if a thunderbolt exploded in the crowd, and everyone's expressions changed upon hearing it.

"The patrol team?! How could the patrol team come here?"

"That's right, the slums are not under their control! You made a mistake!"

Everyone was chattering and clamoring, and the man got anxious and said loudly: "I What's the benefit of lying to you! Listen carefully, the news I just got, the band A or something that will be performing here tonight, their keyboard player is an A-level wanted criminal in the league! The patrol team is coming to arrest people soon! Don't run quickly?!"

Duan Yitang, who was hidden in the darkness, paused, and glanced outside the door with unclear meaning in his eyes.

"A-level wanted criminal?!"

The news was too shocking, but before everyone had time to recover, there was the whining of police sirens from the street outside the door, and there was no time to ask questions now.

The people in the slums, three of the five have a history of stealing or fighting, and there is nothing to worry about in normal times, because the capital doesn't care about them at all, and it can't control them—but no one wants to get into trouble, send them to go to the door.

Soon people started running out, glasses were broken, tables and chairs were overturned, and the bar was in chaos.

Lin Youbai and Pei Yuqing didn't understand what was going on, they only knew that the concert was over, they were staring blankly at each other, not sure whether they should run with everyone or stay, they were pushed by the crowd all the way to the street outside, then There was another commotion ahead.

"Why did the people from the capital come here? My God, what kind of battle is this today!" "

The people from the capital don't seem to be here for the same thing as the patrol team. They are said to be looking for someone!"

In front of the street, at the intersection At the place, a silver-gray magnetic express car slowly stopped.

In the next second, the car door was opened from left to right, and a tall man got out of the car.

Lin Chenghe looked much more dusty than in the daytime. He put on a long trench coat, first turned his head to listen to the report of an assistant beside him, and then raised his eyes to look this way.

He patrolled the crowd for a second, and soon found Lin Youbai's figure.

Lin Youbai caught off guard and met his brother's eyes.

Lin Chenghe stared at him, his expression could be described as "terrible".

Lin Youbai's face turned pale: "..."

It's over, it's over!

Is it too late to hide now?

Lin Youbai panicked all of a sudden, he didn't know where to put his hands, he bit his lip and looked around, subconsciously shrank behind Pei Yuqing.

But Pei Yuqing was not much bigger than him, they were both thin and thin, so this move had no practical effect, but made him more conspicuous.

Lin Chenghe: "..."

Lin Chenghe took a deep breath, strode over, with a sullen face, and pulled him out from behind Pei Yuqing.

His elder brother was much taller than him, Lin Youbai struggled in vain, "Brother..."

Pei Yuqing was also taken aback by Lin Chenghe's sudden appearance: "Brother Lin!"

Lin Chenghe glanced at him, and there was him His subordinates came over and grabbed Pei Yuqing as well.

The two little Omegas were stuffed into the magnetic express car one after the other, and the door slammed shut.

Lin Chenghe let out a breath, pressed the center of his eyebrows, and asked his subordinates: "Where is the person, have you caught it?

" Mu, he is a veteran, he was punished for obscenity when he was in the army, and now he has been detained, do you want to go and have a look, or?" "I will go in a while." After Lin Chenghe finished speaking, he walked around to the car of the Magnetic

Express Beside the window, he raised his index finger and tapped, "Lin Youbai."

A well-insulated window was blocked, and Lin Youbai couldn't actually hear the sound outside, but he saw his brother's suddenly enlarged face and still gloomy expression , still trembling with guilt.

Lin Chenghe stared at him expressionlessly, and Lin Youbai finally lowered the car window halfway cowardly.

"Go home obediently and don't run around anymore." Lin Chenghe said: "This matter is not over yet, I will settle the score with you when I get back." Lin Youbai whispered: "...

Okay."

Lin Chenghe waved his hand and motioned for the driver to drive. Two people sent home.

Lin Youbai leaned on the car window pitifully, watching his brother's figure get farther and farther away.

People on the street were still yelling, and soon a patrol team in black with electric batons came to push the crowd away and maintain order.

But those scenes also gradually disappeared from his sight, as if they had never appeared before.

Everything that happened today is like a dream.

He never knew there was such a place in City A.

Chaos, disorder, filth, violence.

But he never knew there were such beautiful people in the world.

Just like what Sheng Yingzhe said, it is indeed easy to forget after seeing it.

Lin Youbai was a little surprised to find that she had just met him, and already started to miss him.

This thought even diluted other emotions, making him keep recalling that person's face on the way back.