Chapter 66 As close as you can get.

The subordinates who stood aside did not dare to vent their anger, and several colleagues who came out of the meeting room together also froze in place.

In these years of working together, this is the first time I heard Sir Lin utter such foul language.

"I haven't looked for him yet." Lin Chenghe's right hand knuckle clicked, and he said slowly, "He's lucky, he dared to come and snatch someone." After speaking, he took a deep breath, raised his leg and walked out

.

Several subordinates trotted all the way behind, and asked out of breath, "Sir, then we...?"

These subordinates followed all the way back from the Independent State of India, and they almost understood the whole thing The reason, seeing the officer like this now, I dare not say anything, I can only comfort loudly in my heart--

murder is against the law, murder is against the law!

Lin Chenghe walked quickly, the veins on his forehead were already tense, he didn't know what to think, so he sneered.

Star Chief? Most promising rookie?

As he walked, he violently tore off his suit and tie, "I'm going to fucking disable him today."

As if afraid of being separated again, or simply didn't believe it was true, Lin Youbai clung to Duan Yitang all the way , Hugged him tightly, buried his head in the socket of his shoulder, unwilling to let go for a moment.

Lin Youbai sniffed the breath of the young man greedily, and felt that all internal organs became full again because of this smell.

Where is the choking? It is obviously sweet. It was sweeter than any small cake he had ever eaten, and he liked it so much that he wanted to take two bites.

He thought so, so he did.

Climbed the young man's neck to hug him, and kissed his side face.

Probably because of staying in a heated house for too long, little Omega's lips are a bit dry, but they are still soft.

Two pieces of tender and tender meat were pasted on the young man's cheeks and neck, touched for a few seconds, and then gently separated.

There is no element of love or desire, more like a small animal confirming the owner's taste.

While kissing, he hummed "Brother Xiaotang" softly.

Duan Yitang reached out and pressed his hand on the back of his head, stroking along his slender neck, while wrapping his other hand around his waist, coaxing him in a low voice.

Cheng Zan was expressionless, trying to keep his gaze straight ahead and not let his eyes drift back even a little bit.

But the ears could not be closed by themselves, and the sound of the two kissing came to his ears one after another.

Cheng Zan: "..."

I really wanted to give up and just jump from here.

Little Omega didn't wear the isolation stickers.

Because the progesterone can automatically cover the Omega during pregnancy with a protective film, so that other Alphas cannot smell their pheromones, even if they can smell them, it is wrapped in a mess, unable to arouse sexual desire.

But for Alpha, who is connected by blood with the child in his womb, progesterone is like a high-concentration inducer, and sprinkled a large handful of honey into the already strong floral fragrance.

Little by little like this, in the end it is still slowly passing the fire.

Lin Youbai was still kissing innocently, but Duan Yitang couldn't bear it anymore.

He suppressed his breath, tightened his grip around his waist, pulled him a little closer, and lightly bit the little Omega's chin as if to divert his attention.

Lin Youbai said "ah" in a low voice, raised her head, opened her big moist eyes, and looked at him in confusion.

There was no force at all, but little Omega's skin was fair and tender, and there was still a light mark immediately.

I had no choice but to lower my head again, and licked lightly where the teeth marks were.

The scorching breath sprayed on his thin skin, like it was on fire, the Omega's sensitivity during pregnancy doubled, but just licking his chin lightly with the wet and soft tongue, Lin Youbai was about to tremble shyly.

The white neck was raised, the calf was tense, and the toes were all curled up, passively bearing the kiss.

Duan Yitang raised his head from his neck, and wanted to hug him onto his lap and sit down, but found that the little Omega was stiff and shrunk beside him, his eyebrows frowned.

He frowned, and reached out to touch him, Lin Youbai trembled even more painfully, his voice sank, "What's wrong?

"

Lin Youbai froze and didn't dare to move. He opened his mouth. The cramping pain from his calf caused a layer of cold sweat to break out on his forehead. "Calf, calf cramp..." I was prone to convulsions during pregnancy

. , He had just experienced emotional ups and downs again, and he stretched his muscles accidentally.

Duan Yitang wanted to help him press, but he couldn't control his hand strength. As soon as he touched it, Lin Youbai immediately cried out in pain, "It hurts..." Duan Yitang was rarely at a loss, paused for a few seconds, and had to support

him He hugged his armpit up, hugged his calf, and carefully rolled up the leg of the fluffy pajamas, revealing his slender calf.

The big hands slowly covered it, and began to knead clumsily but gently.

These hands are used to holding guns and suffering, the palms are not delicate at all, they are covered with rough calluses, and they don't seem to be able to do this kind of thing at all.

But the young man pursed his thin lips, lowered his head and lowered his eyes, patiently and meticulously, as if he was treating fragile glass.

"Are you feeling better?" He raised his eyes and asked in a low voice.

Lin Youbai recovered from the heart-wrenching pain, slowly stretched his eyebrows, and nodded, "Mmm..."

But brother Xiaotang's palms were warm and comfortable, so he acted like a baby in a low voice, Pulling his sleeve, "Knead it again..."

Cheng Zan observed in the rearview mirror for a while, thinking that he should be fine, and silently turned his head back.

"..."

I'd better jump down from here. he thought.

The "Y" was landed in a pile of debris in the backyard of Lao Hu's house.

The rough-structured black flying mecha could no longer withstand the driving for a longer period of time. Before it landed, it fell heavily, and it was about to hit the ground. The young man quickly opened the hatch and hugged the little Omega in his arms. , jumped down.

Cheng Zan was forced to land with Number Y, his whole body trembling from being smashed.

... Fortunately, this level is not dead.

When Duan Yitang entered, Fu Xi was coming out of the room with a cup of tea.

The old man had just returned to this slum after a long vacation, and was an unlicensed doctor who treated both good people and villains leisurely.

As soon as he looked up, he saw the young man coming in with a man in his arms, "Show him."

He raised one eyebrow, swallowed the tea in his mouth, and looked at the two of them up and down, "What are you looking at?

" Crying and cramping, Lin Youbai was already exhausted and sleepy, being hugged like a child face to face, hearing a strange voice, she tried her best to pull herself together, and turned her head to look.

"Yo, what's the matter?" Fuxi could tell at a glance that the little Omega's complexion was not very good, and directed Duan Yitang to say, "Put it down, put this person down." Duan Yitang put Lin Youbai on the examination table as he said

, The hand was immediately held.

Lin Youbai opened her eyes wide in panic, and bit her lip to look at him.

"It's okay." Duan Yitang touched his face, dragged a chair over, and sat beside him, "I'm right here."

Lin Youbai was relieved at this moment, but her eyes were still glued to him for a moment. Refuse to let go.

The young man reached out to pour some water and led him; he turned to get a piece of paper and still led him.

Like a sticky little tail.

Fuxi stood aside, looked at them, finished the tea with a gulp, and shook his head.

What did he say before.

Proverbs of the Cross——Alpha's words cannot be trusted.

"Okay, don't be sticky." Fuxi lifted his coat, sat down beside the consultation table, and straightened the little Omega's body, "Let me take a look." Meeting the gaze of the strange old man in front of him, Lin

Youbai She shrank her shoulders nervously.

I don't know why, although the other party's eyes are gentle, but they always feel that they can see through everything.

But thinking that this person should be brother Xiaotang's acquaintance, he greeted him in a low voice, "Nice meeting... hello."

Fu Xi said, "This is not the first time meeting."

A flower appeared on Lin You's white hair Question mark, before he could speak, he was pressed on his leg.

Lin Youbai was pressed so hard that she almost cried out in pain, she finally held back, and looked at Duan Yitang at the side with tears in her eyes.

Duan Yitang squeezed his palm, looked at Fuxi, frowned and said, "Take it easy." "

I didn't use any strength." Fuxi didn't lift his head, "It hurts with such little effort, then there is something wrong. "

Lin Youbai didn't dare to speak again.

Fuxi pressed around, as if he had noticed something, he suddenly raised his head, glanced at Duan Yitang, and a meaningful smile slowly appeared on his face.

Duan Yitang pretended not to see it.

Fuxi finally raised Lin Youbai's chin to take a look, nodded, and said, "It's okay."

Lin Youbai breathed a sigh of relief.

"It can be seen that the family is very willing to spend money." Fuxi wiped his hands with a wet towel, turned his face, and said: "But if this continues, it will be really hard to say for another two months at night." ."

Duan Yitang's face darkened a bit.

After a while, he said, "What about now?"

"What now?" Fuxi threw the towel aside and shrugged, "What should I do?"

Seeing the questioning look from the young man, he let out a prolonged "Oh" and smiled teasingly, "Forget that this is your first time and you have no experience, right?

" " Fu Xi raised his chin toward the hands they were holding, "Just be close to each other every day, for as long as you can, as close as you can, as deep as you can... You understand, right? ?"

Speaking of the last few words, he already took on his usual unscrupulous tone.

"..."

Lin Youbai looked at the old man, and then at brother Xiaotang, the question mark above his head was getting bigger and bigger.

They seem to be playing charades, and they can't understand what they are saying.

And... How does it feel, they all know about their pregnancy.

He took a cautious look at Duan Yitang.

It shouldn't be, he hasn't told Brother Xiaotang yet.

And this old man just pressed on his body, and didn't check it with an instrument. How did he know it? There can't be someone with such excellent medical skills.

Duan Yitang didn't bother to care about Fu Xi's nasty words, so he took a deep breath.

The man didn't lie to himself.

But if he didn't go to Lin Youbai, or didn't know about his pregnancy, Lin Chenghe really planned to keep him locked up like this?

The young man clenched his fists, and the air pressure in his body became low.

Fuxi also wanted to do some detailed inspections on Lin Youbai and prepare some tonics, so he moved him to a small room in the backyard.

Duan Yitang stayed there for a while, then got up and went home to get something.

Fuxi's clinic is not far from his house, but it takes half an hour to go back and forth. He hugged Lin Youbai for a while and coaxed him, and the little Omega reluctantly promised him to go back quickly.

By the time we got home, it was almost dawn.

On a winter morning, the streets are shrouded in mist.

The man was leaning against the car, the light of fire on his mouth was faintly visible in the fog, and it shook off a little with his movements.

The young man stopped, looked in the direction of the man, his eyes darkened slightly.

I knew he would definitely come, but I didn't expect it to be so soon.

The man straightened up from the car, threw the cigarette butt on the ground, crushed it out with the sole of his shoe, then took off the gun pinned to his trouser waist, and threw it back.

The subordinate who was waiting behind hurriedly took a step forward, hugged the gun, and asked with wide eyes, "Don't you use this...?

" "Don't follow anyone."

Guns and the like are useless.

You have to use your fists to relieve your anger.