Chapter 18 Bye bye, bye bye, the next one will be.

Lin Youbai did this kind of thing quietly, knowing that he would definitely be scolded by his brother, so he locked himself in the room for several days, and didn't dare to go downstairs except to eat, for fear of bumping into him head-on.

Fortunately, Lin Chenghe hasn't been home for a few days.

At lunch the next day, he asked his mother quietly, and only then did he know that his brother was really busy with his own affairs.

The press conference was about to be held, the unclear marriage contract with the Sheng family had to be resolved, and the public opinion was also waiting to be dealt with. It could be said that he was too busy to touch the ground, no wonder he was away from home all day.

Lin Youbai lowered his head, sipping milk, listening to his mother's words, he was relieved, but at the same time felt a little guilty and guilty.

But after thinking about it carefully, he felt no regrets.

If he had to choose again, he would probably let Duan Yitang go.

After all, he is so pitiful.

Although Lin Youbai has no internet addiction, he occasionally browses the Star Network, so he is not ignorant of the outside world.

The world is in chaos now, and the capital country is a little more peaceful, but in any country other than the capital country, Omega's situation is not optimistic.

Omega nobles like myself and Pei Yuqing still have family protection, but Duan Yitang, who lives in a slum, doesn't know what kind of life he lives every day.

What's more, he has personally seen what kind of place the slums are, and now he still has lingering fears when he thinks about his experience at the Black Swan Bar.

If Duan Yitang hadn't appeared at that time, I really don't know what would have happened.

After eating, Lin You boldly sat on the sofa outside for a while longer, and after eating the fruit, she slowly moved back to the room.

As soon as someone came in, many messages would automatically pop up on the large optical computer in the room, floating on the light curtain in midair.

Lin Youbai walked over and looked through each item.

Pei Yuqing sent him a post on the Xingwang forum three minutes ago.

As a frequent surfer, Pei Yuqing has been stationed in the gossip area and entertainment area of ​​Xingwang all the year round. Lin Youbai thought it was another gossip about the AKUM band, and clicked on it, but saw something very familiar in the post—a photo of himself

.

"..."

I don't know what channel the photo leaked from, but it is indeed his.

There was chaos in the photo, a well-dressed little Omega appeared in a corner of the screen, with a panicked face, and the slender hand holding the corner of the mother's clothes, even through a low-resolution picture, I felt that hand was shining white.

Pei Yuqing asked him to read the comments below the post.

[This should be the little Omega of the Lin family, right? ]

[Such a beautiful Omega, why did you run away from marriage, I am not Sister Li! ]

[Day, this leg, this skin... Please show me a positive face! ]

[Gossip, my sister's best friend's friend's neighbor is studying at the Capital Institute of Etiquette, it is said that this is an S+ level Omega]

[S+ level? ! Damn, the great beauty singer Yu Lili is only S rank, how good-looking is S+ rank? ? Damn it, if you don't want the surname Sheng, you can give me this blessing! ]

[Don't believe it. If it was true, the alliance would have published big-character posters to promote it. After all, the birth rate of Omega is getting lower every year. If there is such a high-quality Omega, wouldn't it be printed on the poster of the O Insurance Association for a global tour, haha. ]

[Are you dreaming upstairs, have you forgotten what the background of the Lin family is, allowing photos of your own children to be exposed all over the world? Friendly reminder, let's go on, everyone's IP in this building will not be guaranteed. ]

[I don't want my ip anymore, is @林成赫 here? I just came up with a big uncle, can you? ]

[Upstairs is big and brave...but the little O at the S+ level is really good-looking and small, so cute, Siha...wife wife! ]

Lin Youbai doesn't visit the forums often, and doesn't understand the way these people speak in the forums. He only thinks that the comments get weirder as he goes down. He was about to take a closer look, but the post was blocked in the next second.

The IP addresses of the person who posted the post and everyone who broke the news in the post were all seized and banned for ninety-nine days.

"..."

Pei Yuqing's news came quickly.

"Youyou, have you seen the comments in the post?"

Lin Youbai said that she had seen it, but felt very strange.

"What's so strange! I sent this to you to tell you that there are not many Alphas as blind as Sheng Yingzhe in the entire league!" Pei Yuqing's voice was as vigorous as ever: "Don't be sad, goodbye Goodbye, the next one must be better!"

Pei Yuqing didn't know what happened to the Lin family in the past few days, and his memory only stayed on the day when Lin Youbai was stimulated by Sheng Yingzhe's escape from marriage and her estrus period suddenly advanced.

He thought that there was no news from Lin Youbai for so long because he was still sad about the engagement.

The marriage between the Sheng family and the Lin family was supposed to be a grand event in the upper class, but in the end it became an after-dinner talk in the entire city A that lasted for several months.

All kinds of big newspapers and tabloids reported the situation on the day of the engagement banquet, and the stories almost made them make up flowers.

The crowd can't be blamed for being too gossip. After all, the two big families got married, one of the protagonists changed his mind temporarily, and the other protagonist was unconsciously carried out by the bodyguards. Big news worth shaking for years.

From the moment he got the news, private bodyguards searched for people all over City A until today, Lin Chenghe's first private use of public power, using the strength of the capital's garrison, but unfortunately he still found nothing.

Sheng Yingzhe could only leave the country.

Although the Asian Union is formed by many countries, the laws of different countries are different, and the management of transnational law enforcement is very strict.

Lin Chenghe really had no choice but to take Sheng Yingzhe for a while.

In the evening, Lin Chenghe drove home.

Pushing open the door, I saw Lin Youbai and Mrs. Lin sitting on the sofa in the living room eating dessert.

Seeing his brother came back, Lin Youbai got up in a hurry, not even wanting to eat the small piece of rose soft puff pastry that he hadn't finished eating, so he threw it on the plate, and the fluffy rabbit slippers clattered, flustered I'm going to run upstairs.

"Stop." Lin Chenghe called him to stop, and pressed the center of his eyebrows, "What are you doing so fast? Be careful not to fall."

Lin Youbai stopped slowly, turned around, opened her big eyes wide, with the back of her hand on her Behind him, guilty conscience was written all over his face: "I didn't run, I, I was a little sleepy, and I wanted to go upstairs to sleep." It

was only six o'clock.

"..." Lin Chenghe didn't bother to expose him, and pointed to the sofa, "Sit down. I have something to tell you."

Lin Youbai reluctantly sat down on the sofa farthest from him, as if he was afraid of being caught.

The servant came to pour tea.

During the few minutes of Lin Chenghe drinking tea, Lin Youbai had sneaked a dozen or so glances at him.

"Don't look at me." Lin Chenghe put down his teacup, and said lightly, "If I really want to keep him locked up, I won't go and catch him back?" The implication is that he doesn't care about it, it's because he doesn't have time to come

back Care about.

Lin Youbai blushed slightly, she didn't want to admit it, but couldn't help but retort: ​​"I didn't let him go! And, and you shouldn't have brought him back, and you still beat him, he's an Omega, why would you want to?" Bullied by you like this!"

"Omega?" Lin Chenghe glanced at his younger brother, saw his serious face, sneered, and nodded: "You have been studying in the School of Etiquette for so many years, have you ever seen such an Omega?

" An Omega of ten Alpha bodyguards?

Several of the Alpha bodyguards who were injured by him that day were resting at home due to their injuries.

Lin Youbai thought that his brother was mocking Duan Yitang for not being good enough for everyone, so he immediately became a little unhappy, and whispered: "It's all your fault for bullying him first." Thinking of Duan Yitang's injuries that day, Lin Youbai still felt a little

brooding .

I don't know how Duan Yitang is doing now?

He was an Omega in a poor village, and he was injured, so he probably didn't have the money to buy medicine for his illness.

Thinking of this, Lin Youbai pursed her lips in annoyance.

When I sent him away that day, I should have brought him some medicine.

"Okay." Lin Chenghe couldn't figure out why his younger brother defended Duan Yitang so much, but he didn't want to argue with him right now, so he waved his hand and said, "Don't talk about it. Talk about business." He turned to the side: "

Mom , the youngest son of the Fei family, just came back from studying in the New Independent State, and said he wanted to meet."

"The youngest son of the Fei family?" Mrs. Lin thought for a while, "That mixed-race Alpha? Youyou seemed to have met him when you were young, and played with him Yes."

As he spoke, he laughed and looked at Lin Youbai: "It seems like I haven't seen each other for more than ten years, and I don't know what he looks like now." Although the

Fei family is not one of the four major families, it is also a branch of the city A. One of Mao's family. Moreover, when Lin's father was still alive, the two families had a close personal relationship and often had dinner together.

Mrs. Fei is an Omega from a famous Nordic family. She has blond hair and blue eyes. She married the Fei family more than 20 years ago. Since then, she has settled in the Asian Union and gave birth to two mixed-race sons.

The eldest son is a Beta and has already married and started a business.

The youngest son is an Alpha, about the same age as Lin Youbai, who finished high school in the newly independent country and just returned to the capital country last month.

Lin Chenghe nodded: "It's him."

"That's good." Mrs. Lin smiled slightly, naturally she had no objection: "It's also time to go for a walk, meet people, and relax." Seeing

that her mother and brother began to discuss Lin Youbai said, "...I don't really want to go."

Lin Chenghe paused, glanced at him, and said, "It's just a meal."

Madam Lin also persuaded: "Yes , Brother Xiaoyan, don't you remember? We played together when we were young."

It is not uncommon for big families to have dinner and get together.

Even in normal times, Lin Youbai would often go to various places for banquets with her mother, drinking and drinking, talking and laughing.

But for some reason, thinking of going to have dinner with Fei's family at this time, and thinking of the possible meaning of the meal, Lin Youbai felt a faint resistance.

Just thinking about it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Lin Chenghe drank his tea with downcast eyes, and didn't speak for a while.

Lin Youbai's grievance was too obvious, of course he couldn't see it.

In the past, if Lin Youbai was so reluctant, he might just let him go.

The matter with the Sheng family has not been resolved, and it is indeed not a good time.

But what Su Feng said that day was still in his ears. He also saw how uncomfortable Lin Youbai's estrus was.

"Your brother's pheromone concentration is too high, and now that he's an adult, the estrus period will be more difficult every time. You have to be mentally prepared." Su Feng didn't hide anything from his comrade-in-arms for many years, "The estrus period of a single Omega is basically nothing. Of course, I can always give him medical inhibitors, but I can't be sure about the side effects...Anyway, I personally recommend getting married as soon as possible." On Sunday, in a luxury box of a certain hotel,

two families sat opposite each other, Good vibes for dinner with wine glasses raised.

Mrs. Fei is tall and slender. As a male Omega among Caucasians, he is taller than Lin Youbai and Mrs. Lin.

Sitting next to Mrs. Fei was a young man, about eighteen or nineteen years old, with blond hair and expensive clothes, but a casual and arrogant look on his handsome face.

The two ladies didn't know what interesting things they talked about. Madam Fei patted the hand of the young man beside her, and said with a smile, "Fei Yan, we were just talking about it. You were a monkey when you were young, and you played with pomelo. At that time, I stained Youyou's clothes several times."

"Really?" Fei Yan laughed, "I don't even remember."

As he spoke, he looked at the person sitting opposite him, drinking juice with his head down. The little Omega raised his eyebrows and said, "Brother Youyou has grown up, so he probably won't stain his clothes anymore."

Lin Youbai pursed his lips and gave him a perfunctory smile.

Brother Fei Yan is very different from before, he is no longer what he remembered.

The social atmosphere and educational philosophy of the newly independent country are more inclined to Northern Europe and the Americas, advocating freedom very much, so the atmosphere is more open.

Fei Yan studied in the newly independent country for nearly ten years. After returning, he was not used to some of the traditional ideas of the Asian League.

Of course, it's not that he doesn't want to marry a high-level pheromone omega home. It's not surprising that Lin Youbai, a little friend he hasn't seen for many years, splits into an S+-level omega and becomes more and more beautiful, but He hated his parents' deliberate arrangement so much that he felt a little uncomfortable even watching Lin Youbai.

The adults didn't seem to notice the discomfort of the two children. Mrs. Fei still said to herself: "Fei Yan will go to Diyuan to report soon. It's in City A, and it's close to home. We can meet each other more often in the future, and we can exchange more feelings with Youyou... " "Who said I'm going to Diyuan?" Fei Yan interrupted suddenly, brushed off his sleeves, and said coldly,

"I'm going to Xingyao."

Even Lin Youbai looked at him in astonishment.