Chapter 25 "Itchy Teeth."

Lin Youbai woke up very early the next day.

After opening his eyes, he listened to the sound outside for a while, it was quiet.

He wasn't sure if Duan Yitang was still outside. After thinking about it, he opened the tent door by a small corner and poked his head out.

In the next second, Lin Youbai met a round, fat face.

The fat face grinned and showed a mouthful of white teeth. Lin Youbai was startled and fell to the ground.

The fat man had quick eyes and quick hands, and he stretched out his hand to grab him with a "hey", "Are you okay?" It

felt uncomfortable to be grabbed by a stranger's arm, Lin Youbai pulled his arm out forcefully, without saying a word.

"Oh, don't be afraid." The fat man quickly raised his hand and said with a smile, "I'm a Beta, and my name is Cheng Zan."

Then, he looked behind again, "Why hasn't brother come back yet?" He turned back again , saw Lin Youbai's curiosity, and explained: "I originally slept in your tent." Lin

Youbai was stunned, and then realized that the person in front of him was probably Duan Yitang's roommate, who was taken over by him. Another new star in the nest.

Lin Youbai suddenly felt guilty and guilty, and quickly apologized to Cheng Zan in a low voice: "Hello." "

Hello, hello." Cheng Zan still looked at him, very interested in him: "Did you come last night? "

Lin Youbai nodded.

"Come to see my brother?"

Lin Youbai thought for a while, "his brother" should refer to Duan Yitang.

Lin Youbai didn't understand why Cheng Zan, a Beta, wanted to call him Big Brother Omega, but he didn't ask any further questions, and nodded again.

Cheng Zan moved closer, smiled wickedly, and asked, "You...are my brother's date?"

Cheng Zan looked Lin Youbai up and down, with undisguised amazement and surprise in his eyes.

The surprise is naturally because of the face of this little Omega in front of him, which is really beautiful.

Of course, there are Omegas in the slums, but most of them are workers in the red-light district, wearing enchanting and ostentatious makeup, and wearing clothes that reveal large areas of skin.

And the little Omega in front of him, not to mention the clean and innocent demeanor, with his bare outfit, Cheng Zan glanced at it with his eyes, and instantly converted in his mind a five-figure Galen coin at least.

It's really not like someone who can have an intersection with Duan Yitang.

But other than this kind of relationship, Cheng Zan couldn't think of anyone Duan Yitang could keep in his tent for the night, and even drive him to sleep elsewhere.

Just as Lin Youbai was about to nod subconsciously, he paused for a second, and then he froze.

object?

"..."

What, what!

Duan Yitang is an Omega, and he is also an Omega, how could he be the object!

Lin Youbai thought there was something wrong with her ears.

"No, no," Lin Youbai waved his hands hurriedly, his face was so hot that it was about to smoke, "I, I, I'm not his partner."

Cheng Zan was taken aback.

Not an object?

It's not normal, but this way, Cheng Zan became more curious about him.

Not to mention falling in love with an Omega, Cheng Zan once thought that it was impossible for Duan Yitang to have any deep connection with an Omega in his life - after all, he had such a childhood experience, and a normal person would keep his distance from an Omega.

And these years, it seems that he really doesn't seem to have any thoughts in this regard.

The more Lin Youbai thought about it, the hotter her face became.

What is going on in this person's mind! What a strange thing to say!

He raised his face and reminded Cheng Zan in a low voice: "I, I am an Omega!"

How can two Omega fall in love!

Cheng Zan rubbed his head and became even more puzzled.

"What do you mean?" He asked confusedly, "I know you are an Omega, I can tell, that brother Duan is not..." Before he finished

speaking, he was kicked, and Cheng Zan jumped with an "Aww" I got up, holding my buttocks and hissing in pain.

A pair of off-road military boots appeared above Cheng Zan.

Looking up, it is a pair of straight and strong long legs. The owner of the legs has a face as beautiful as peaches and plums, but his face is like a god.

"Fuck, you're going to kill someone!" Cheng Zan knew who it was without looking, screaming and complaining while rolling all over the floor: "If you kick me out, where are you going to find such an excellent partner like me!" Duan Yitang

sneered He said, "Don't pretend." Then he pushed him aside with his foot, "Get up."

Cheng Zan rolled to the side swallowing his anger.

Lin Youbai stared at him dumbfounded.

Why does Duan Yitang seem to be... a little fierce.

And this Beta named Cheng Zan didn't know why, he was a little afraid of him.

But after Lin Youbai thought about it, she was always cowardly in front of him.

Maybe Duan Yitang has a courage that other Omegas don't have.

Lin Youbai sat up on her knees, pursed her lips, and smiled sweetly at Duan Yitang: "Thank you for taking me in yesterday." Duan Yitang glanced at

him, said nothing, and opened a bag, which contained the training breakfast distributed by the school.

It included a few pieces of high-protein compressed chicken patties that had no taste at first glance, concentrated vegetable juice with a miserable green color, and several bananas.

When Lin Youbai saw these things, she wrinkled her little nose.

Duan Yitang usually eats these?

It is the basic nutrition needed to survive, yes, but the taste is unbearable at first sight.

Despite thinking this way, when Duan Yitang handed over a piece of chicken pie, Lin Youbai obediently ate it in small bites.

Duan Yitang can eat, so he must not appear too delicate and picky.

However, as Lin Youbai took his first bite of the chicken patty, he felt that it was a very correct decision for him to give Duan Yitang food.

How can Omega only eat these every day!

Because of living in a slum since childhood, Duan Yitang eats very fast, and his posture is not refined, it can almost be called a wolf.

To him, food is just something to fill his stomach, whether it is delicious or not, it doesn't make any difference in his eyes.

He cleared the large piece of chicken patties twice, and when he looked up, the little Omega was staring at him blankly with a pair of big eyes, which were mixed with surprise and disappointment.

It seemed that he was very dissatisfied with his eating like this.

Duan Yitang pulled his lips, but didn't care.

He didn't know where Lin Youbai's inexplicable impressions and love for him came from, so he took this opportunity to let him see clearly what kind of person he was.

"You..." Lin Youbai looked at him, hesitated to speak.

Duan Yitang raised his eyebrows, waiting for him to continue.

But Lin Youbai's eyes only glanced at the young man's thin chest, abdomen and waist wrapped in the off-road suit, and said softly: "You are too thin." "...?

"

Lin Youbai's gaze was on the young man's buttocks He stayed for a few seconds less politely, quickly looked away, raised his head, smiled, and said, "Next time, let me make you some nourishing soup, okay?" Mom often made it for

Lin Youbai Lin Youbai himself can cook many kinds of nutritious soup.

Some soups with special ingredients have the effect of beautifying and nourishing the skin, and at the same time can make the Omega's figure more graceful, but Lin Youbai was afraid that Duan Yitang would be offended, so he didn't elaborate.

Duan Yitang is tall and well-proportioned. An inverted triangle figure looks good in any clothes, especially heroic.

However, as an Omega, he is indeed a little less plump.

You should know that when most Omegas grow up, under the influence of Omega hormones, their breasts and buttocks will be more voluptuous than those of male Betas. Moreover, Omegas generally have small skeletons, so no matter how thin they are, they still look radiant.

However, Lin Youbai once saw those Omegas in war-torn areas in educational documentaries. They didn't have enough to eat, they didn't have enough clothes, and they looked like little mice. boobs and ass up.

Maybe Duan Yitang is like that, because he lived in a slum and didn't keep up with his nutrition when he was a child, so he didn't develop well.

Duan Yitang: "..."

Cheng Zan also stopped chewing with a strange expression.

He glanced at his brother, then at Lin Youbai, his eyes were as big as two.

Is this little Omega serious or just pretending?

thin? ?

My God, where did his brother pick up such a living treasure?

Cheng Zan even began to fear that Duan Yitang would get angry when he heard such strange words, so he quickly looked at him, ready to have a laugh, but he saw that the latter had a strange expression, but he didn't seem to be angry.

Before he could figure out what was going on in his mind, Duan Yitang said: "It's dawn, should you go?" Lin Youbai swallowed the chicken breast and nodded:

" Brother should be in a hurry."

But he didn't have an optical brain, and he didn't know how to contact his brother.

And when I go back to see my brother, I must explain what I did, and he hasn't made up a reason yet.

"Then let's go."

Lin Youbai didn't ask Duan Yitang where he was taking him, trusting him for no reason.

The two led him around the camp and out of the woods in the rear.

Cheng Zan took a sip of the unfinished bottle of vegetable juice in a dawdly manner, and glanced at the little Omega who followed Duan Yitang step by step, his doubts grew deeper and deeper.

Suddenly, Duan Yitang stopped in his tracks.

Lin Youbai was caught off guard and bumped into his back, rubbing his nose in pain.

Just as he was about to speak, Duan Yitang turned sideways.

Lin Youbai followed his gaze and looked over.

A row of familiar silver-gray fast cars stopped by the river at the end of the woods.

Beside the leader's car, Lin Chenghe was holding an iron-gray e-cigarette in his mouth, with one hand in his pocket, his brows were furrowed, and he was negotiating with a man wearing an off-road military uniform similar to Duan Yitang's.

The two seemed to be at a stalemate. The man in military uniform gestured and said something. Lin Chenghe closed his eyes and shook his head, as if he was dissatisfied with the other party's words.

"That's brother!" Lin Youbai looked intently, and was about to jump up excitedly, "Brother came to look for me!" "

Oh." Duan Yitang disappeared and looked down at him, "Then I'm leaving."

Said After finishing turning around to leave.

Lin Youbai hurriedly called him to stop, "Wait a minute!"

Duan Yitang stopped in his tracks.

Lin Youbai looked at him, bit her lips, and asked, "I... can I call you brother in the future?"

He wanted to get closer to Duan Yitang.

And after going through this night, although the two of them are still far away from best friends, Lin Youbai feels that the two of them can already be regarded as friends.

When he and Pei Yuqing got along, they always called each other by nicknames. In the School of Etiquette, Omegas mostly called each other the last letter of their names.

But he didn't know what Duan Yitang's nickname was, and he always felt a little strange calling him "Tangtang" without authorization, so he had to think of such a title.

And Cheng Zan already called him "brother", Lin Youbai felt that Duan Yitang would not mind being called brother.

Duan Yitang said lightly, neither agreeing nor refusing, "Don't you have a brother?"

Lin Youbai was stunned, "That's right." "Then," he tentatively asked, " Can

I call you Brother Xiaotang?"

Without saying a word, Cheng Zan finally couldn't listen anymore, and spat out a mouthful of vegetable juice.

"It's okay, it's okay." Seeing that both of them were looking over, Cheng Zan wiped the green paste from his lips, and smiled dryly: "Go on, you guys go on." Turning

around again, he ate melons with his ears up.

Duan Yitang frowned, showing a faint irritability.

After a while.

"As you wish." Duan Yitang said.

Lin You's white eyes magnified, and it seemed like a small light bulb lit up again.

Duan Yitang didn't take two steps, Lin Youbai yelled again behind him.

"That's right, brother Xiaotang!"

The little Omega ran over and took out something from his pocket, as if he suddenly remembered something urgent.

"Brother Xiaotang, lower your head."

Duan Yitang looked at him in confusion.

Seeing that he was not moving, Lin Youbai became a little anxious, so she went around behind him, stood on tiptoe, gently put her arms around his neck, and then carefully pasted something on the back of his neck.

——A skin-colored, bunny-shaped isolation sticker.

Lin Youbai noticed it early in the morning, probably because he was going to study in the military academy, brother Xiaotang didn't put any quarantine stickers there.

Although in terms of modern medicine, the blocker is enough to block most AO pheromones from interfering with each other, but one more blocker is also an extra layer of protection.

Especially for Omegas, the position of the nape of the neck gland is very special, it is not only a sexual organ, but also their biggest weakness.

Although Alpha also has a gland at the same position on the nape of the neck, but with evolution, the role of this organ for Alpha is only to bring them little pleasure when they go to bed, and it is far worse than being sucked by Omega. The comfort that comes when that tight spot is stroked.

In short, it's a decoration.

But Omega is different.

Most omegas feel uneasy when the glands in the nape of the neck are exposed to the air. After all, Xingyao is a military academy, with so many Alphas, Lin Youbai was very worried.

Little Omega's slender fingertips touched his little bump, and Duan Yitang subconsciously clenched his fist.

All the senses of the whole body seemed to be concentrated there in an instant, and Duan Yitang almost began to rejoice that at least under the influence of the inhibitor, his self-control was no weaker than that of an ordinary Alpha.

Enduring the piercing itch on the tip of his teeth, Duan Yitang said in a low voice, "What are you doing?"

After carefully pressing the edge of the isolation sticker, Lin Youbai finally breathed a sigh of relief, as if he had accomplished a great event.

"Okay." He said, "Don't take it off. This is a new style, it's waterproof, and you can wear it in the shower." After speaking, before

Duan Yitang could react, he ran away.

Cheng Zan seemed to be shocked by this series of actions. He looked at the direction Lin Youbai was leaving with a distorted expression, and even forgot to drink the vegetable juice.

Duan Yitang stood on the spot for a while, stretched his hand to the back of his neck, tore off the thing, and held it in front of his eyes.

——This is a funny, bunny-shaped, Omega-specific, back neck protector.

Duan Yitang stared at it, his face darkened.

The palms are slowly tightened and closed.

When he opened it again, the thing had already become a pile of crumbs in his palm.

A strange tone came from beside him: "Xiao~Tang~Brother~Brother~"

Duan Yitang didn't even look at him, and gave Cheng Zan a favor with his elbow. Cheng Zan clutched his chest and pretended to yell in pain twice

, then he returned to normal and asked, "What's the matter

?"

When I came here, I saw an Omega hidden in your tent." Cheng Zan smiled wickedly, "What's the matter, figured it out, are you going to have sex?" "Get lost." Duan Yitang said, "Stop thinking about it.

"

"I'm just thinking about it?" Cheng Zan said, "This is calling you brother, and you're making a fuss, and you're saying there's nothing wrong."

Duan Yitang frowned, but said nothing.

Cheng Zan stroked his chin and said thoughtfully, "And this kid has a lot of background, right?" "

Huh?"

"His brother." Cheng Zan praised his chin, "And the car just now, if I remember correctly , there is a sign of the capital in front."

Cheng Zan has always been well-informed and has a good brain, so it was not difficult for him to guess Lin Youbai's identity.

Duan Yitang didn't deny it or admit it, but he didn't know what came to his mind, he sneered, and said: "It's not too grand." The

Lin family has always had a lot of ostentation.

Cheng Zan shook his head and clicked twice.

Duan Yitang suddenly said: "By the way, do you still have inhibitors?" Cheng Zan

: "Huh?"

Duan Yitang repeated,

"Inhibitors." It's not like you don't know how strict the school's security check is. My Beta was searched so strictly—" "

I'll get two of them soon."

Cheng Zan was taken aback, his expression became serious, "What's wrong with you?

" It's nothing." Duan Yitang threw away the pile of scraps casually, stepped forward with two long legs, touched the canine teeth on one side with the tip of his tongue, and said irritably, "Itchy teeth."