Chapter 51 exhaled lightly.

The young man's scorching breath brushed against his ear, Lin Youbai's whole body was numb and trembling slightly.

Big brother Xiaotang is very wrong.

Lin Youbai thought at first that Brother Xiaotang was in estrus again, but he looked so uncomfortable, it was not comparable to the level of last time.

And this time, it seems that even the stickers are useless.

Brother Xiaotang hugged him for so long, but he still felt so uncomfortable, what should we do?

He stretched out a hand with difficulty, felt the temperature on the young man's forehead, and retracted in shock.

It's so hot, Brother Xiaotang has a fever!

He immediately became anxious.

This is common sense in physiology classes - if symptoms of high fever appear during estrus, it means that it is already very serious, and Omega without a partner needs to seek medical attention immediately.

But this is a slum, and I don't know where to find a good doctor. What's more, finding a doctor may not be able to alleviate much.

The light brain was still in the previous box, but Duan Yitang was still pressing on him, making him unable to move.

Lin Youbai's nose started to sore.

He felt so useless.

Because Omega in estrus needs Alpha pheromones and Alpha marks, not a hug from a weak Omega like myself at all.

Even if the pheromones of Omega have a soothing effect on Omega, but in this case, there is only little effect, which is better than nothing.

But......

"Brother Xiaotang." Lin Youbai stretched his hands to the back of his neck, tore off a small side of his isolation sticker, put his neck to the young man's lips, and said hurriedly: "Brother Xiaotang, do you hear Will it feel better once you smell my pheromone?"

But now, he can only go to the doctor in a hurry, even if it doesn't help much, it is good to make brother Xiaotang feel better.

Little Omega is not in estrus, and the smell of pheromones is not too strong, but at this moment, Duan Yitang uses all his senses to feel his smell, and feels that his nose is suddenly filled with sweet fragrance.

Duan Yitang suffocated for breath.

It was the first time that he could feel the blood surging in his body so clearly, and it took away his only sliver of clarity in spite of himself.

Through the thin layer of trousers, the right hand touched the thin and fleshy thigh, and then went up to firmly hold the slender waist.

Tighten slowly.

The next second, there was a knock on the door outside.

This burst of knocking on the door was persistent and persistent, which was a headache.

Duan Yitang's temples were throbbing, his hands were placed on the waist of the little Omega, neither up nor down, just as he was thinking about kicking the person at the door away, the door opened straight away.

Cheng Zan's doubtful voice sounded, "Brother, are you in there?"

The light came on with a "snap", Cheng Zan walked in, looked around, and saw that the person was indeed inside, and couldn't help but grow a little hair. tone.

"Where have you been?" Cheng Zan said while walking, "I found the exit all the way from the gate, but I didn't see you..."

When he fully saw the scene inside, his voice stopped.

"I'm stupid." Cheng Zan threw down the bag all at once, walked over in two or three steps, thought of something, stopped again, and kept a step away from Duan Yitang, "Brother, what's wrong?

" Regardless of Lin Youbai's presence, he said, "Where's your inhibitor?!"

The word "inhibitor" sounded like a thunderbolt in Duan Yitang's ears.

The young man's movements suddenly stopped, his Adam's apple rolled, and he lay on Lin Youbai's body motionless, his eyes widened, only his chest was still heaving rapidly.

The dazzling white light suddenly lit up, and Lin Youbai subconsciously turned her head away, but the stimulated physiological tears still flowed from the corners of her eyes.

The clothes on his body were almost wrinkled, especially the small piece of bare skin on his shoulders was already covered with dense marks.

In Cheng Zan's eyes, this situation was what happened to the two of them.

Cheng Zan was going crazy.

He walked around the room anxiously for a few times, beating his right hand with his left hand, and kept chanting "Fuck" in his mouth. After walking around for more than ten seconds, he suddenly gritted his teeth and stomped his feet, and ran over, trying to get Duan Yitang Pull away from Lin Youbai.

"What the hell!" Cheng Zan commanded in a panic while pulling Duan Yitang's arm, barely daring to put his eyes on Lin Youbai, and said to him, "You go out first... yes, you go out first!" Lin

Youbai Bai watched his movements, his mind was still in chaos, he opened his mouth, and said with red eyes, "...where am I going?"

Cheng Zan was sweating profusely on his forehead.

He can't tell Lin Youbai that you don't leave, I really can't hold back what happens to him.

But here comes the problem, people come and go in a mess outside, where can this little Omega go.

And he was a Beta, although he couldn't smell the pheromone, but somehow he felt that the small box was full of smells, and he didn't know which of the two of them smelled it.

Such an Omega with a smell of pheromone running outside alone is not necessarily safer than here.

Feeling that someone was taking him away from the source of sweetness, Duan Yitang's eyes gradually became bloodshot.

He turned his head and reached out to grab Cheng Zanla's hand.

It was still the same expressionless face, but it seemed to be gloomy and violent.

Sweat dripped down Cheng Zan's face.

He hadn't seen Duan Yitang like this for hundreds of years, he almost forgot.

At the earliest when they were in their teens, he and Jiang Qisong had not differentiated yet, only Duan Yitang differentiated into Alpha.

At that time Jiang Qisong was the thinnest of the three of them, more like Beta than Beta, a ghostly little monkey. He was so hungry that he went to steal from his employer's house. The next day, the bodyguards of the employer's house came to the door, and the three of them were beaten to the point of bleeding.

Children like them without adults to take care of them, even if they were beaten to death in the street in the slums, no one would care.

That was the worst time they were beaten, almost thought they were going to die there, but Duan Yitang went crazy without any warning.

He bit the arm of one of the people who tried to kick him in the stomach, no matter how hard the other party beat him, he bit the man's arm until his mouth was covered with blood, and he bit off the man's arm, and then stabbed the other man's lower abdomen to pieces .

Blood flowed all over the place.

Cheng Zan, Jiang Qisong, and everyone else were shocked.

No one thought that a young, newly differentiated Alpha could have such vicious and brutal strength, he was like a real uncivilized beast.

How the matter was resolved, Cheng Zan remembers very vaguely, but his impression was that he was rarely beaten afterward.

Duan Yitang's symptoms were also cured after meeting Fuxi. At least Cheng Zan felt he was cured.

But this has been stable for so many years, why did it suddenly happen again?

That old man Fuxi, did the inhibitors he gave his brother work? !

How the hell can it suddenly fail?

Cheng Zan had a splitting headache, and cursed "fuck" in a low voice, but he didn't care about that much for the time being, enduring the pain in his hands, and dragged Duan Yitang back as hard as he could.

Fortunately, Duan Yitang only seems to be going crazy, but it's not to the point where his relatives don't recognize him.

He obviously recognized Cheng Zan and knew who he was, so he just grabbed his hand and didn't make any further moves.

There is help here.

Cheng Zan finally dragged him away from Lin Youbai, and threw him on the ground mercilessly.

The young man's tall body was smashed to the ground, making a muffled sound.

Lin Youbai was so frightened that he immediately straightened up and jumped down with bare feet, "Why did you throw him?

" He glanced at it, waved his hand, and signaled: "Stand back."

He remembered that there was something in the bag...he just poured out all the contents, and he found an injection.

Cheng Zan looked at the thing, a hesitant look flashed across his face, and he didn't take it for a long time.

"Medicine." Duan Yitang said.

He fell to the ground in a large shape, his chest rising and falling. He closed his eyes, trying to temporarily close his five senses, not to smell the deadly sweet fragrance.

But just controlling yourself and lying on the ground like this requires extremely strong self-control.

Duan Yitang could hear his heavy and fast heartbeat, almost smashing the floor through.

His throat moved, and he repeated, "Medicine."

Cheng Zan was still staring at the tube of medicine, staring blankly. Duan Yitang raised his arm, and suddenly slammed it heavily on the ground, the veins on his neck bulged one by one, and shouted in

a low voice: "Medicine!"

I was shocked, covered my eyes with the back of my hand, and cried secretly.

But once he started to cry, he couldn't control it, his mouth deflated, tears flowed down, and finally he whimpered a little: "Brother Xiaotang..." Why is this happening

?

Why is Brother Xiaotang's estrus always so sad?

I can't help at all, I can only watch him suffer.

"Come here! Fuck me, you're making trouble for me!" Cheng Zan came over holding the tube, cursing and stammering, "This is... Anyway, the only fucking thing is this Yes, it's the original solution, it's okay, it's okay, it should be fine after just one use..."

He kept saying "it's okay, it's okay", but the original solution is the original solution after all.

This thing was originally used by Fuxi as an inducing pheromone. One tube can be diluted into dozens of small tubes to produce hundreds of inducing pheromones.

Expensive, and the efficacy is overbearing.

Cheng Zan cheered himself up, but he lifted the young man's arm, but his hand was still shaking, and he couldn't even hold the needle steadily.

The thin needle hit the young man's deltoid muscle, Cheng Zan hesitated and then slowly inserted the needle.

Lin You's head hurt from crying, but she was really worried. He was so afraid of the scene of injections, so he couldn't help stretching his fingers and peeping through them.

It was obvious that the stabbing was on brother Xiaotang, but Lin Youbai felt that his arm was hurting along with it.

The whole tube of stock solution is only two milliliters, but the injection time seems to be extraordinarily long.

It wasn't until the last drop of medicine was injected into the young man's body that Cheng Zan finally breathed a sigh of relief.

In the next second, he threw the needle and jumped on the young man with great experience, using his own weight advantage to firmly hold down the young man's legs.

Sure enough, the second he pounced, Duan Yitang bent his elbows, his legs tensed, as if he wanted to get up from the ground.

He leaned his neck back, and the pain caused by the medicine made his lips and face even paler, as if there was a hand inside him tearing his internal organs, turning the world upside down.

But he was obviously much weaker than before.

Cheng Zan's weight of more than 200 jin was on him, and he didn't break away from the weight that he could lift with one hand normally.

After a few minutes, he slowly gave up struggling, and lay on the ground with his arms wide open, panting heavily, his gaze gradually lost.

In the end, the eyes seemed to be unable to bear the light of the incandescent lamp any longer, and slowly closed.

Only the slight rise and fall of his chest proved that he was still breathing.

"It's okay for the time being." Cheng Zan wiped off the rainy sweat on his forehead, then turned to look at Lin Youbai: "It's okay."

The little Omega knelt on the side in a daze, put down his hands covering his eyes, Tears had already flowed silently all over his face.

Cheng Zan started to clean up the mess. Thinking of the situation just now, he was still a little scared. Every time he cleaned up something, he had to stop to take a breath.

He felt that sooner or later he would lose thirty years of his life.

There was a rustling movement from the other end.

Cheng Zan turned his head to look.

It was the little Omega who was trying to move his brother's thighs and arms, trying to put it into a more comfortable position. After a while, he sniffed again, and opened his eyes wide to see the one on the other's arm. If you don't look at it, it will heal. the tiny eye of a needle.

Carefully touching it, he breathed lightly on it.