Chapter 65 "Follow Me?"

Lin Youbai seemed to lose weight overnight.

He obviously eats food made with the highest quality ingredients every day, but he has lost weight visibly to the naked eye.

The already small face is even thinner, and there is only a little bit left. I don't know where the things I feed every day are gone.

The spirit also became bad. Every time Lin Chenghe came back, he saw him sleeping under the quilt.

But even in her sleep, she was not very stable, her slender eyebrows were furrowed, and she occasionally breathed with her mouth open, as if she was being overwhelmed by something heavy.

Lin Chenghe has just returned to China. In fact, there are many things piled up in the capital waiting for him to deal with, but he still changed the time to go home twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening with a doctor to see Lin Youbai's condition how.

This afternoon, as soon as he brought the doctor in, Lin Youbai woke up with a start.

Lin Chenghe walked to the bed and touched his forehead.

Lin Youbai turned over slowly on the bed, took a quick breath, and whispered, "Brother...can you stand a little farther away?"

Lin Chenghe was startled, put his hands down, and glanced at the family doctor.

The doctor nodded to him, and he went out sullenly.

After a while, the doctor came out with the medicine box and walked to the man's side, hesitating to speak.

In fact, there is no need to say more.

Over the past few days, after each examination, the doctor gave the same advice—the pheromone appeasement of the Alpha father of the child in the womb is needed.

Otherwise, the mother's body will only weaken day by day. Even if the baby can be successfully delivered, Omega's body will not be able to recover to the state before the birth.

Lin Chenghe said: "I just approached, and he seems to be a little uncomfortable."

"Yes, it's like this..." the doctor said, "Although the pheromones of the brothers don't have much influence on each other, they are pregnant after all, and they are more intense than usual. It's much more sensitive, and it's normal to have a slight rejection reaction."

"Is there no other way?" he asked.

The doctor wiped the sweat from his forehead, opened his mouth, and thought, there is a way, but you don't want to say it, and you will get angry.

It would be better not to say.

"Forget it."

Lin Chenghe himself knew that he asked some nonsense, raised his legs, and was about to go in and take another look at Lin Youbai, but suddenly remembered that he had difficulty breathing when he got close to him just now, so he endured it.

My mind was struggling violently.

He didn't want Lin Youbai to suffer from this again, but he wanted him to take that person over in person and tell him that his brother had his child in his belly and needed him to comfort him. Hom.

When he was most annoyed, it wasn't that he didn't think about getting rid of the unformed embryo without Lin Youbai's knowledge, but this thought just flashed through his mind and was rejected by him.

Abortion also does a lot of harm to Omega's body.

What's more, Yuyou will definitely cry too.

After all, he said that he liked that person so much...

Lin Chenghe let out a long breath, his headache was about to split.

After thinking for a long time, he didn't have a clue, but became more and more confused. Lin Chenghe didn't stay for long, and went straight out the door.

After the doctor left, Lin Youbai continued to sleep.

He was so tired and tired that he couldn't get enough sleep every day. But in fact, even if I fell asleep, I didn't sleep well, because I kept having various dreams.

And I don't know if it was because Lin Youbai knew that she was pregnant, Lin Youbai began to have frequent dreams about children.

He dreamed of a little doll with short and fat limbs, waving a small fist, opening a small toothless mouth, looking at him with a smile.

Lin Youbai didn't know this doll, but when she saw him, she liked him so much, so she smiled at him.

One big and one small looked at each other and smirked, the picture of the dream was as soft as clouds.

Suddenly, the little doll stopped smiling. He slowly got up from the ground, fell down several times, and then without looking at Lin Youbai again, he walked tremblingly towards the distance with his short legs.

Lin Youbai looked at his back and got up to chase him, but even though the opponent was short-legged, she couldn't catch up to him no matter what.

He cried out anxiously, but the little baby finally disappeared into the sky.

Lin Youbai sat down on the edge of the white cloud, weeping with grievance, and suddenly felt a cramping pain in her stomach.

The pain was so great that it seemed as if something was about to be stripped from his body. Lin Youbai was frightened and panicked, and wanted to call someone to help him, but when he looked around blankly, there was no one.

Lin Youbai woke up crying from the dream.

After waking up, I still couldn't distinguish the dream from the reality, and the tears were still streaming down, soaking the silk pillow towel.

Lin Youbai didn't know why he could cry like this because of a fake dream, but his emotions were like a faucet that had been turned on, and he couldn't turn it off no matter what.

There was no light in the room, and it was dark outside, so he buried his face in the pillow, weeping silently in the darkness, until his head fainted from crying, and he was so dizzy that he couldn't hear the movement outside.

After a long time, his mind was buzzing, but he vaguely heard the knocking sound of "duk tuk" coming from outside the window, and a male voice that seemed somewhat familiar.

Lin Youbai didn't pay attention at first.

He felt that he had been crying for too long and had auditory hallucinations.

How did brother Xiaotang's voice appear?

This is my home, my brother's people are guarding it outside, and it's still on the second floor, so it's impossible for Xiaotang's brother to appear outside his window.

After thinking about it, I felt wronged again. He misses Brother Xiaotang so much...

But the sound of knocking on the glass persisted, and the voice gradually became clearer, calling his name.

Brother Xiaotang actually seldom calls him by his name. They are all around him, brother Xiaotang is the tallest and brother Xiaotang is the shortest.

It was the first time Lin Youbai heard this voice calling him that, and Lin Youbai felt an indescribable strange feeling in his heart. He sniffed and raised his head a little from the pillow.

Are you still dreaming?

But even if it's a dream, I want to see if it's real.

He got off the bed with difficulty, and when he stepped on the slippers and stood up straight, his legs were so weak that he almost fell, and his eyes turned black like dizziness.

He slowly moved to the window, raised his hand to open the latch, and pushed the window open.

Only then did Lin Youbai realize that it was raining outside, but it was very small, so he didn't hear the sound of rain.

The rain and mist were thin and misty, which drenched the young man's eyebrows and eyes.

Just as he was about to raise his hand to continue knocking on the window, he stopped in mid-air, staring at the person who pushed the window open.

After not seeing each other for two weeks, the little Omega lost a lot of weight. He was leaning on the window bier with his hands, and his two big black eyes were embedded in his palm-sized face. He looked in his direction with a blank stare.

Obviously he was inside, but Duan Yitang felt that Lin Youbai was like a small animal that was wet by the rain.

The young man wiped the mist off his face, stretched out his hand towards him, and said in a hoarse voice, "Come."

Lin Youbai's eye circles began to turn red rapidly, and after a while, they became even thicker than those after crying just now. To be red.

"Brother Xiaotang..." He asked with a trembling voice, "Is it really you ?

"

Every time I took a step, I was afraid of falling, and then I woke up and found out that it was a fake.

Just as his hand was about to go outside, the young man stretched out his long arms and hugged him out.

The familiar embrace and smell, and a little moist rain.

Lin Youbai took a few deep breaths, her heart seemed to have finally settled down, but she couldn't hold back the grievances and longing, she plunged into his arms, wrapped her thin wrists around his neck, Woohoo cried out.

"Wuwu ah... Brother Xiaotang, why did you come to me just now..." He cried with tears and snot flowing together, and said inarticulately, "I'm in so much pain, do you know that... ..."

It was rare for the young man to be at a loss. Hearing him crying like this, and crying out in pain, he quickly picked him up, "Where does it hurt?" "No

... no, it doesn't hurt," Lin Youbai hiccupped and shook his head again , "It hurts in a dream..."

But that dream made him really scared, as long as he remembered it, his calves would still tremble with fear.

His face and eyes were covered with tears, and he just wanted to wipe it off with the back of his hand when he was held.

The rough fingertips with thin calluses wiped away the teardrops from the corners of his eyes, then held up his whole face, kissed his dry lips lightly, then raised his lips, on his forehead and cheeks Each dropped a few kisses.

"It's okay," the young man said in a low voice, "It doesn't hurt anymore."

They agreed that if they feel uncomfortable, they should hug, but because they are already in love, they should kiss.

Lin Youbai looked at him with her face up, and when she blinked, another big tear dripped from her eyes that had just been wiped dry.

"You two, it's time to go." A faint voice came from the front, as if angry, "If you don't go, we will have to waste here tonight even people and machines."

Lin Youbai was dazed, and suddenly heard There were other people's voices, and I was taken aback. I poked my head out of the young man's arms to look, only to find that they were in a space similar to a carriage at the moment, and there was a person sitting in the driver's seat.

Similar to the Magnetic Express, but the only difference is that it floats in mid-air.

Lin Youbai was so frightened that he couldn't say anything, tears froze in his eyes, he opened and closed his lips a few times, and stammered, "Brother Xiaotang, what is this?" Sure enough, he is still

dreaming ?

The young man stared at him and whispered, "Will you come with me?"

Lin Youbai nodded before she had time to think.

In the next second, several beams of light came in this direction, and then there was a "Didi" siren and a sharp whistle, "Who is it?!"

Lin Youbai cried loudly, and the bodyguard standing guard outside The team heard voices.

Probably because they didn't expect that someone would appear directly outside the young master's room without going through the gate. They searched around and finally found something strange in midair.

But what the hell is this black thing? !

A group of people waited and looked in that direction, dumbfounded.

Duan Yitang still looked at the person in his arms, and when he wanted to say something, the lights in the whole villa turned on.

The sound of neat footsteps sounded outside the courtyard wall of the villa, followed by the heavy creak of the iron gate being pulled open.

The person sent by Lin Chenghe to guard is about to come in.

The "Y" was like a giant dormant in the dark, and it was impossible to hide in the courtyard wall that became as bright as day.

Cheng Zan was worried all night. At this moment, he finally couldn't hold back anymore. A depressive "grass" squeezed out of his throat. He gritted his teeth and punched the steering wheel.

Sitting in front with his hair like a chicken coop, he always felt that he had lived for nineteen years, and there had never been a day as outrageous as today.

"Brother Xiaotang, I want to go with you, I, I, already, yes, yes..." Lin Youbai grabbed his hand, wanting to pull it over to touch herself, and tell him what's here, but she didn't know what to expect What, I was still a little inexplicably ashamed, so I didn't say it, put my hand down, and said hurriedly, "...I have a lot to say to you, I miss you so much..."

A few strands of soft black hair stuck to his forehead, and the curly eyelashes of the little Omega were wet, sticking to the young man's body, refusing to separate no matter what.

"Okay." Adam's apple moved again and again, Duan Yitang hugged him with one hand, lowered the window of "Y" with the other, kissed his forehead, "I will take you away.

" After the hour-long transnational meeting ended, it was already dark outside.

Lin Chenghe came out of the conference room, and his subordinates who were waiting outside immediately greeted him with anxious expressions.

"Sir, I've been wanting to go in and find you just now, but they won't let you..." The subordinate tremblingly handed over the communicator and said, "The people at the villa have requested five calls.

" Too rested, his complexion is very bad, just now in the meeting, he even lost his mind for a very rare moment.

He took the communicator and rubbed his temples, "What's the matter?"

The person on the other end seemed to have been terrified. Hearing Lin Chenghe's voice, he immediately seemed to have found his backbone, and stumbled to tell what happened just now.

Because he was too shocked, he paused a few times at the beginning, and after sorting out his sentences, he continued.

Lin Chenghe paused. He listened to the person on the other end without saying a word, until the end, when the person on the other end finished speaking, he heard that he had no response, and asked

cautiously, "...sir?"

The expression on his face had long since dared not show his anger.

Lin Chenghe cut off the call, his breathing was fairly steady, but he just sweared, "Fuck."