Chapter 31 is like a soft little rice cake.

When Lin Youbai was dragged all the way to the rooftop by Fei Yan, he was still a little dazed.

Fei Yan dragged him with too much strength, and he pinched the little Omega's slender wrist several times.

Lin Youbai frowned and cried out in pain, and when she raised her head again, her eyes were red with grievance.

"What are you doing?" He forcefully withdrew his hand from Fei Yan's grip, a little unhappy: "You hurt me..." "Do you still remember

who is your male partner?" Fei Yan Yan Yin put a face on his face, and said coldly: "Didn't you see that Alpha just put his hands on you?" "

We're going to dance, of course we need to!" Lin You said angrily: "You Aren't you also dancing with that Omega girl?"

Fei Yan was taken aback by the jealous words, and his voice softened immediately, and he explained: "That's because you haven't come back and she keeps inviting you, so... ...Forget it. Where did you go just now? Brother Lin was still looking for you just now."

Of course Lin Youbai would not tell him where he went, and he doesn't want to talk to him at all now.

I wanted to quarrel with him just now, but I met Brother Xiaotang temporarily, so I forgot about it.

As a result, seeing Fei Yan's face now, he recalled the conversation between the two when they were on the rooftop.

Still very angry.

Why is brother Fei Yan like this?

I am not without a temper at all!

This person just said something that made him unhappy, and now he says something even more inexplicable.

So he said, "I won't tell you."

As he spoke, he turned his head away, pouted his small mouth, and looked like he didn't want to talk to him at all.

Fei Yan stared at his pretty face, his teeth itching with hatred.

Before coming, his mother, Mrs. Fei, told him to take good care of Youyou.

It was Lin Chenghe who personally invited him to be Lin Youbai's male companion. Everyone knew what this move meant.

But he waited by the dance floor for more than an hour, but Lin Youbai didn't arrive. Wave after wave of men and women came to invite him, but Fei Yan refused. Until the last song, he was still standing alone by the dance floor, like a fool.

That's why I accepted the invitation from that Omega girl.

As a result, after the dance was over, as soon as he turned around, he saw a dumbfounded Alpha put his hand on Lin You's white waist, staring at him obsessively, and his saliva was about to flow down.

When he saw that the two were about to exchange contact information, Fei Yan finally couldn't bear it anymore.

It would be a lie to say that you are not angry.

Because no matter how entangled and complicated his mood was, Fei Yan had already regarded Lin Youbai as his own.

In the past few days when he calmed down after the conflict with Lin Youbai, Fei Yan thought about many things. He even considered whether after graduating from Xingyao, whether he should go straight to the military headquarters through his family relationship, so that he could stay in the capital country and meet Lin Youbai from time to time.

He also thought that when he met this time, he would apologize for his behavior last time.

But for some reason, whenever he faced Lin Youbai, he couldn't say a word of softness.

Probably because the gap between their family backgrounds is not small, he can only do his best to maintain a high profile so as not to have the slightest bit of inferiority complex in front of Lin Youbai.

But it always fails.

"What does that man think about you, can't you see?" Fei Yan stared at him expressionlessly: "Anyone wants an S+ level Omega without a marriage contract. But your eldest brother probably doesn't want to see your younger brother just participating For the wedding banquet, there must be a few more stalking suitors."

Lin Youbai was also furious.

Before he could settle the score with Fei Yan, he was scolded first.

Lin Youbai's face slowly turned red, she clenched her fists tightly, and said in a stuttering way: "So what if it is! They are chasing me, so I have a chance to know who I like more! Didn't you say that Omega knows the degree of compatibility, so I, I want to marry someone with a high degree of compatibility, what's the matter, I want to marry someone with a degree of compatibility of 80%, no, 100%!" Fei Yan was

stunned Living.

He never expected Lin Youbai to be so eloquent, and to block him with what he just said.

But what does he mean by that?

He was just afraid that Lin Youbai would still be worried about the degree of compatibility with the second young master of the Sheng family, so he said those words to imply that whether his married life is happy or not, the degree of compatibility is not all, and he is loyal to the relationship. is the most important.

But what Lin Youbai said now was undoubtedly slapping him in the face.

A 100% match is so rare. In the hundreds of years of history in the new calendar, not to mention the Asian League, I am afraid that there are not many pairs in the world.

Those that are circulating on the Internet today either have no evidence or are simply fabricated, which cannot stand the test at all.

Lin Youbai probably didn't know this. When he said this, he was just tactfully declaring: I won't marry you, don't even think about it.

Lin Youbai didn't know how to quarrel with others, and he didn't have time to search the quarrel collection, but he just wanted to be so angry that he couldn't speak. After saying such a thing, he was very nervous.

He was afraid that Fei Yan would say something that he didn't know how to refute, so he ran away in a hurry after finishing speaking.

Fei Yan stared at the direction he was leaving with a gloomy face and clenched his fists.

Lin Youbai didn't have time to continue to be angry with Fei Yan.

Now his mind is full of his brother Xiaotang.

After running out for two steps, he happily recalled what happened just now, savoring Duan Yitang's acquiescing "good" over and over again.

Brother Xiaotang actually took the initiative to hug him! I also agreed that I can hug him in the future!

Although he was hugged because he was uncomfortable, the relationship between the two has obviously made a qualitative leap!

Lin Youbai affirmed herself in her heart: she should be regarded as a good girlfriend.

After all, when Qingqing was feeling uncomfortable, they had never hugged like that.

Hugged so tightly for so long.

I was running forward and ran into a person.

This man's chest was hard, and he didn't hide when he was hit by someone, and put his arms around his waist.

Lin Youbai raised his head: "Brother!"

"What are you running?" Lin Chenghe looked at his flushed face with excitement, and reached out to touch it, "It's sweating."

Lin Youbai pursed his lips, and his eyelashes curled up when he smiled Bent.

Lin Chenghe glanced at the direction he came from, his heart moved, and he asked, "Happy?"

Lin Youbai nodded vigorously.

Just thinking about brother Xiaotang makes me happy!

Lin Chenghe looked at his younger brother for a while, nodded slightly, and rubbed his head softly with his eyes.

"In two days' time, the New Year's Award will be commended," Lin Chenghe said, "you can go with me." The

capitals of all countries in the Asian League are inextricably linked with the military headquarters, especially the capital country.

There is no separation between the military and the government. Father Lin joined the army before he entered politics, and the eldest son also inherited his path. Over the years, he has gradually gained more power in the capital.

Xingyao is a public school, its status is comparable to that of Diyuan, and it has a slight influence in the entire Asian League, sometimes even more important than Diyuan.

After all, everyone knows that Diyuan is the territory of the second generation of the army. Sometimes the government doesn't care if it doesn't bother. Xingyao is different. A lot of work needs to be done.

At Xingyao's annual freshmen commendation conference, it is customary to invite several high-level military and capital officials to the scene as award presenters.

Lin Chenghe has been accepting invitation letters for several years, and in the past few years he has always refused on the grounds of being busy with things. In fact, he also feels that his qualifications are too young.

This year it was too difficult to refuse, so I agreed to the invitation.

As soon as the Lin family's car arrived at the school, someone came to guide it.

The person who came to pick him up saw that not only the youngest of the Lin family got out of the car, but also a young man who was as delicate and beautiful as a porcelain doll.

The commendation meeting didn't start until 3:00 pm. Lin Chenghe had to go to the principal's office to meet with several other high-level military officials.

Of course, Lin Youbai couldn't be present on such an occasion.

Fortunately, on the day of the Xingyao Commendation Conference, many friends and family members of other students came to the school, and there were quite a few Omegas too. They were all scattered in several activity halls on campus, and Lin Youbai didn't have a place to go.

Lin Chenghe just wanted to send a message to Fei Yan, asking him to come pick up Lin Youbai.

Seeing this, Lin Youbai shook his hand quickly, and said, "No need, brother, I'll go in by myself, I know the way very well."

Lin Chenghe stopped and looked at him: "Really?"

Lin Youbai Nodding vigorously: "Really."

Lin Chenghe didn't say anything more.

As soon as Lin Youbai went out from the reception room, he immediately stopped a passing student and asked, "Excuse me, where is the commendation ceremony held?

" Seeing Lin Youbai's appearance, his face flushed red all of a sudden, and he stammered: "Yes, yes, yes..." The

boy stammered, and kept looking at him, his eyes were stunned, looking like It seems a little silly, but I just can't tell where it is.

Lin Youbai was a little anxious, and really wanted to just leave, but it was very rude, so he had to wait there.

Just at this moment, a hand patted his shoulder from behind.

Lin Youbai turned around.

Cheng Zan held a pink ice cream, looked at him and said, "Hi, little friend Lin."

"It's you!" Lin Youbai said hello, also a little surprised. He remembered that this person is Brother Xiaotang's roommate, so he must have a good relationship, and he might be able to take him to find Duan Yitang directly, so he asked, "Do you know where Brother Xiaotang is?" "Oh, your Brother

Xiaotang Ah." Cheng Zan nodded and thought for a while: "Should be changing clothes."

"Huh?"

"He's going to be on stage to accept the commendation, so he has to change into the designated uniform." Cheng Zan raised his chin in a certain direction, "I'm probably changing in the unified dressing room now."

Lin Youbai noticed a certain key word in his words, and his eyes immediately widened.

Unified locker room?

Then, wouldn't it be that besides Brother Xiaotang, there will be many other Alphas changing clothes together?

Wouldn't it be so easy to be seen!

Lin Youbai panicked all of a sudden, and grabbed Cheng Zan's sleeve, "Where's the dressing room?!"

When Cheng Zan brought Lin Youbai over, Duan Yitang had just unbuttoned three of his jackets.

Just as he was about to untie the fourth one, Duan Yitang paused.

He felt a familiar wave of restlessness in his blood vessels, which was surging across his body, making his heart beat faster, and his muscles tensed for a moment.

He frowned slightly, pulled off the buttons, took a few deep breaths, and quickly suppressed the restlessness.

Fuxi gave him more than a dozen newly prepared inhibitors last time, which are enough for three months without any accidents.

But recently, for some reason, he always felt that the effect of the medicine was not as good as it was in the beginning.

Eight years ago, Duan Yitang was 12 years old, he had just split up, and without elders to guide him, he was tortured by pheromones and almost lost his shape. At that time, Fuxi's inhibitor was like a life-saving thing for him.

For eight years everything was smooth.

The only accident was three months ago, in the basement of the Lin family, an S+ grade Omega was in heat, and the Omega pheromone was too strong, even the Alphas in the room that used the blocker could not stand it.

Duan Yitang thought, in that case, it seemed reasonable for his inhibitor to temporarily fail.

But recently, compared to that inexplicable failure, the effect of the medicine seems to have become more unstable again.

Fuxi only told him that this inhibitor has side effects, and if you are unwilling to use other methods, then be prepared to use it for a lifetime.

Duan Yitang didn't care about side effects, but Fuxi never told him that its effect would become weaker and weaker.

The door of the locker room was suddenly opened with a "click".

Duan Yitang came back to his senses.

Immediately, Cheng Zan's voice sounded, with a very unprincipled and greasy tone: "Xiao~Tang~Brother~Brother? Brother Xiaotang, where are you?"

Duan Yitang frowned, not bothering to talk to him at all.

"Why don't you talk, huh? Where's our Brother Xiaotang?" Cheng Zan smiled playfully, and his voice echoed in the empty dressing room: "Brother Xiaotang, the great beauty, come out and let me see how the clothes are changing, hurry up Yes!"

Two blue veins faintly appeared on Duan Yitang's forehead.

Cheng Zan wanted to yell again, and in the next second, Duan Yitang threw open the curtain of the dressing room.

His face was sullen and irritable, with a dirty word on his lips.

But after seeing the person who rushed towards him, he was swallowed back abruptly.

A familiar white figure rushed towards him, like a cheerful little bird, who didn't seem to think that the other party would not open his arms to him at all.

Duan Yitang couldn't avoid it, and he was afraid that he would fall, so he had no choice but to catch him in his arms.

He hugged Lin Youbai, thinking to himself, last time he was just holding him down to sniff him, but today he caught him like this, only to realize that he is really small, as if his bones are light and soft.

Like a soft little rice cake.

Xiao Nian Gao obviously felt that the relationship between the two of them was already very close, and was obviously no longer as jerky and shy as before, as if she didn't even dare to touch his sleeve.

And Lin Youbai didn't think it was enough just to pounce on him. After thinking about it, she stretched her little head over again, trying to put her cheek against his cheek, a common way of expressing intimacy between Omegas.

But he was not tall enough, so he had to lightly rub Duan Yitang's shoulder and neck.

At this angle, the little Omega's face and neck are exposed in front of Duan Yitang's eyes.

It was not in estrus, the inhibitor did not fail, and the isolation stickers were attached well, so there was no smell of pheromone.

There was only the scent of Little Omega's body in the air, lightly mixed with the smell of milk and biscuits.

Duan Yitang's breathing was still suffocated.

The next second, he heard Lin Youbai softly whispering in his ear: "Brother Xiaotang, congratulations."