Chapter 10 Why Are There Such Stupid Omega?

The Sheng family is a big family that attaches great importance to tradition. Even though it's just an engagement banquet, there are all necessary procedures.

So on the third day before the engagement banquet, Lin Youbai needed to take pictures with Sheng Yingzhe, and by the way, decide on the six sets of dresses that the two of them will wear on the day of the banquet, and let the other party see if they are satisfied.

Lin Youbai felt that Sheng Yingzhe would see no difference in what he wore, so he didn't care much about his opinion.

When he arrived at the agreed high-end store, he tried on clothes on his own. After trying on one set, he wandered around the store while the staff was preparing the next set.

This is a vintage clothing store. The owner is a local fashion designer in city A. Although he is well-known, he has a very weird temper and rarely receives high-class customers.

I don't know what method Lin Chenghe used to get the old man to agree to make clothes for Lin Youbai.

The storefront is large and double-storey. Lin Youbai stepped on the creaking wooden stairs to go upstairs, and after wandering around, he came to the utility room full of clothes and fabrics.

"Wow..." Lin Youbai turned his head and looked around curiously, feeling that just by looking at these leftover materials, he could feel the wonderful design of the shop owner, "The color of the cloth is really beautiful." The Academy of Noble Etiquette also offers courses in fashion design

, But that's all for the noble Omegas to better identify the style and material of the clothes, so that they can match them better.

Just as I was about to take a closer look, in the corner where the curtain was drawn, there was a small mountain bag made of clothes, and an extremely impatient voice came out of it.

"Tsk."

Lin Youbai's footsteps stopped suddenly.

He looked nervously at the small hill, bit his lip in panic——

Is there anyone here? !

But, but who would hide in such a place?

He looked down, and sure enough, he saw a pair of big long legs lying there, half-blocked by the curtain, slack and unruly, and now one of them was bent, as if he had been disturbed from a dream.

Sure enough, there are people!

Lin Youbai's face suddenly turned pale. Countless kidnapping cases about Omega that he saw on the Xingwang forum flashed through his mind, and he immediately screamed in fright.

The next second, the accompanying servant's voice sounded from downstairs: "Young master! What's going on?"

Lin Youbai couldn't answer anymore.

Because the curtain was pulled open with a "swish", a figure appeared in front of his eyes.

The man stretched out his long arms and pulled Lin Youbai in.

Duan Yitang stared blankly at the teary boy in front of him, took a deep breath, and felt a little headache.

The owner of this store is Duan Yitang's old acquaintance, he often comes to deliver medicines to him, the utility room on the second floor has never been visited, and it has long been an occasional resting place for night shift employees.

Duan Yitang is very familiar with this place.

Something happened in the arena last night. He was busy late and was very tired. He came here early this morning and fell asleep. He really didn't expect to meet someone here.

There was already the sound of footsteps downstairs, someone was going upstairs.

Duan Yitang rubbed his forehead, thought for a while, and said "shh" to the young boy whose mouth was covered by him.

Lin Youbai opened his eyes wide, with tears welling up, and nodded.

The accompanying servants quickly went upstairs, along with Sheng Yingzhe.

The servant opened the door and looked inside, but he didn't find anyone, so he said, "Not here."

Immediately afterwards, Lin Youbai heard Sheng Yingzhe say, "I should be wandering around, what can I do, let's go." Go down and wait."

Hearing this voice, Lin Youbai saw the young man who was covering his mouth raise his eyebrows slowly, and then pulled his lips.

The young man's facial features are beautiful, compared to the last time under the dim light of the bar, they are a bit more deep and gorgeous, and now because of this small expression, they become more lively.

He is really good looking.

Lin Youbai gradually forgot to be afraid, and also forgot to think why there was someone here, staring at his face, staring blankly again.

When the footsteps faded away, Duan Yitang lowered his head, glanced at the person he was shackling, and couldn't help being startled.

The little man in his arms had pink and soft cheeks, and there were still wet tears on his cheeks, but he had stopped crying. He was staring at him blankly with big, bright eyes.

Duan Yitang felt it when he dragged the man over just now. This man has thin arms and legs, and a small and light frame. He is either a Beta or an Omega.

Duan Yitang thought for a while, but didn't let go of his hand covering his mouth, and said in a low voice: "I'll let you go, don't scream anymore.

" , still staring at him, nodded unconsciously.

Duan Yitang frowned, but slowly let go.

Lin Youbai finally took a breath of fresh air, gasped for a few times, and his little face turned red.

Duan Yitang glanced casually at his face.

Her milky white skin was slightly reddened by tension, a little sweat broke out on her delicate and smooth forehead, her mouth seemed to be only a little bit small, and she was squeezing it tightly, looking at herself timidly, as if a bird was suddenly caught Forest fawn frightened by intruding hunters.

It was a pure and lovable face.

It seems a little familiar.

"Hello." Duan Yitang called him, thought for a few seconds, pointed to the right, and said, "I'll go out from there later."

Lin Youbai looked in the direction of his finger and saw a window.

"Don't tell anyone that I've been here." Duan Yitang looked at him and continued.

Lin You and Bai Mumu stared at him blankly, then nodded again.

Duan Yitang looked at him for a while, thinking: How can there be such a dull Omega.

But he didn't expect this little Omega to really keep his mouth shut, it didn't matter.

His friendship with Lao Hu will not disappear just because of this little trouble.

After speaking, he stood up and walked towards the window.

Lin Youbai looked at his back, until Duan Yitang put his hands on the coffin by the window and was about to jump down, and then he reacted with shock.

"Wait a minute!"

Is this person planning to jump directly from the window? ?

This is the second floor, at least ten meters above the ground, he, he, he is an Omega, doesn't he want to die?

Lin Youbai woke up and realized the current situation.

I was engaged to Sheng Yingzhe soon, and I came here to order wedding costumes, but Duan Yitang happened to appear here, and I found out that I was about to jump out of the window and leave immediately.

Combining these facts, Lin Youbai had an epiphany, and successfully completed a somewhat sad story in his mind-

knowing that his lover was about to marry someone else, Duan Yitang overcame all difficulties to secretly see him for the last time, but in the end he did not see him , and because he found out, he could only choose to jump out the window and leave.

No matter how you think about it, it's sad.

Duan Yitang stopped in his tracks, turned to look at him: "What's wrong?"

Little Omega was looking at him, hesitating to speak, a pair of round and big almond eyes seemed to be soaked in spring water, full of self-blame and pity.

Duan Yitang didn't understand, so: "...?"

Lin Youbai wanted to say something to him, but didn't know what to say, only feeling sore in his chest, and blurted out: "You are really beautiful.

Duan Yitang was stunned "

Really. "Lin Youbai was a little incoherent, "You are the most beautiful Omega I have ever seen... I, I..." What

should I say?

Said that I hope he is happy, but I am already going to marry the person who likes him the most , Is it too hypocritical to say such a thing?

After thinking hard for a few seconds, Lin Youbai made up his mind, and said sincerely and seriously: "I think you will definitely meet someone who likes you more. There will only be you in my heart, and then I will marry you. After finishing speaking

in one breath, Lin Youbai lowered his head and walked to his side, not even daring to look at Duan Yitang's face, whispered "Goodbye, I wish you good luck" and ran downstairs quickly .

The room returned to silence.

Duan Yitang stood there for a few seconds, then blinked his eyes very slowly.

"...?"

What's going on?

I seem to have heard the words "You are the most beautiful Omega I have ever seen" from the mouth of the little Omega just now.

who? I?

Duan Yitang frowned inexplicably, rubbed his hair, always felt like he was not awake.

He stepped forward with two long legs, and suddenly remembered the familiar male voice he heard just now, and stopped in his steps again.

Sheng Yingzhe.

As if thinking of something, Duan Yitang sneered and let out a low curse.

Oh shit.

Nothing wrong with one or two.