Chapter 41 "Then give me a kiss."

After walking for a while, Duan Yitang changed from holding him to carrying him.

Lin Youbai was very light, lying on his back seemed to have no bones, no weight at all, but the sound of rapid breathing made people feel flustered.

His small chest rose and fell, and the scorching breath blew on Duan Yitang's neck, bringing out a layer of numb itching.

Duan Yitang furrowed his eyebrows impatiently, his Adam's apple moved slightly, and the hand around his hip went up a little.

After the "Black Swan" bar incident, Peng Mu lost his only source of income, the military pension, and his life was quite bad.

Now it is even more broken, and it is against the alliance government. He has more or less participated in several vicious fights with outsiders in the slums recently.

And without taking any restraint measures like this, wandering around in the street with the smell of pheromones all over, I don't know how many Omegas have been harmed.

Fortunately, Lin Youbai is not in estrus, otherwise the consequences would be unimaginable.

Duan Yitang's gaze sank, and suddenly he felt a little regretful—the bullets just now shouldn't have just hit his thigh.

Lin Youbai lay on Duan Yitang's back in a dazed state, twisting her body uncomfortably.

My whole body is so hot and my throat is so thirsty. There seemed to be constant beating around his ears, and his headache was about to burst.

Will the Alpha pheromone that doesn't cover up at all be so uncomfortable?

"Brother Xiaotang," Lin Youbai put his face on the shoulder of the person who was carrying him, and said softly, "I feel a little uncomfortable." "I'll be there soon."

Duan Yitang said, "It's okay."

He had already carried the man into the alley, and after a short walk, it was Fuxi's clinic.

Lin Youbai's consciousness was burned to the point of being unconscious, only a trace of clarity remained.

He vaguely remembered this familiar feeling, which seemed to be the same as the estrous period a few months ago.

Are you in heat again?

Why so fast.

Lin Youbai blinked in confusion, and whispered uncertainly: "Brother Xiaotang... I, I seem to be in heat." There

was a trace of fear in the little Omega's voice.

After all, the memory of the last estrous period was still in his mind, and he subconsciously felt conflicted.

"It shouldn't be the estrus period." Duan Yitang said in a calm voice, "It's Peng Mu's pheromone that made you fall into estrus. Don't be afraid." Duan Yitang still learned the word "false estrus" from Fu Xi

.

When the Omega in the underground brothel picks up the customers, in order to have more fun, they will use pheromone or drug interference to make the Omega enter a state of false estrus.

Pseudoestrus is not real estrus, it is more like an excited state stimulated by the outside world, often as long as you get a temporary mark from Alpha, or just make love with Beta, you can get a good relief.

If you don't have both, you won't feel so bad when you wake up the next day after taking medicine and sleeping for a day.

There are a lot of medicines for all kinds of messy diseases in Fuxi's place. As long as you take Lin Youbai there now, you will be cured soon.