Chapter 15 Any Normal Alpha.

Little Omega had a fever and was sweating from crying. The sweet floral fragrance had already quietly wafted away.

After being reminded by the bodyguard, Lin Chenghe realized that the fragrance emanating from Lin Youbai's body had become very strong for a long time.

Lin Chenghe's expression changed.

Even if it is Alpha and Omega, the pheromones of the brothers will not seriously interfere with each other, and the blood relationship creates a natural barrier between them.

But it's different from others.

Almost all the people in this room are Alphas, and he was also dizzy with rage, not knowing the seriousness, letting his younger brother who was still in estrus stay in this kind of place for so long.

The pheromones of S+ level Omega are irresistible aphrodisiacs for an ordinary Alpha, not to mention the elite bodyguards in this room.

Lin Chenghe didn't speak any more, picked up Lin Youbai, said "You guys watch here" and hurried upstairs.

In the huge basement, only Duan Yitang and several bodyguards were left to guard him.

The strong fragrance of flowers still lingers in the air.

That's the breath of an S+ grade omega when it's in heat, and it's so fragrant that it's almost sweet.

It's as if a bowl of sweet and thick honey is placed in front of a person who has been hungry for a long time, and people can't help but want to lick it.

No normal Alpha can resist it.

The sound of heavy breathing one after another gradually sounded in the room. For a while, no one paid any attention to the person who was still lying on the ground.

Alpha is such a creature with extremely strong willpower but extremely fragile, driven and dominated by pheromones.

When their animal nature is not aroused, they are human weapons with great lethality, but once the defense barrier of mental power is broken, Alpha is like a piece of fragile plastic.

After a while, Duan Yitang's legs moved, and he turned over slowly on the ground.

Those Alpha bodyguards were indeed merciless in their strikes, and they beat him hard and hard every time.

It hurts.

But that kind of pain is far less than one ten-thousandth of the pain now.

At this moment, the speed of Duan Yitang's chest rising and falling was much faster than when he was thrown against the wall and bled.

The nerves in his brain seemed to be pulled violently, and he felt a vertigo almost like drowning.

After a while, Duan Yitang gritted his teeth, took a deep breath, and clenched his fists.

There was a fine layer of cold sweat on his forehead, and the veins on his neck were bulging, as if he was trying his best to endure something.

Arms were tied behind his back, and the metal rope unique to the capital patrol team could not be easily broken free. Duan Yitang could only use the strength of his legs to move his body with difficulty.

After a while, a small transparent glass tube finally fell out of the trouser pocket.

There is half a tube of colorless and transparent liquid in the glass tube, sloshing in the tube wall.

But the glass tube is smooth, and as soon as it slipped out of the trouser pocket, it rolled away for a long time.

Duan Yitang gritted his teeth and stared at the small glass tube, breathing heavily, his eyes almost bleeding.

He crawled there slowly on his knees, and after a minute, he finally got close to it.

The bodyguards in the room didn't notice the movement here.

Duan Yitang tilted his head, picked it up with his mouth, chewed the glass tube with his canine teeth, and swallowed the contents along with the shards.

Glass shards scratched his mouth, and Duan Yitang tasted a bit of fishy and sweet taste in his mouth.

But he doesn't care.

Compared with the scent lingering at the tip of the nose, this bit of bloody smell was covered up almost instantly.

Duan Yitang turned over and lay flat on the ground, waiting for the liquid to flow into his stomach to relieve the burning pain.

Breathing gradually calmed down, but another sense of discomfort followed.

It felt strange yet familiar.

Like a traveler who has tasted the delicacies, he can no longer bear the tasteless white water. He has calmed down, but he began to miss the taste crazily.

Obviously, his reason has returned to the cage, but the returned reason seems to be instigating him to throw down the owner of the scent of flowers.

It would be best to grab his neck like an animal, grind the soft flesh on the back of his neck with fangs, and finally bite his gland fiercely -

Duan Yitang closed his eyes.

Pheromones have channeling abilities. Some things don't need to be taught, they are born in their genes.

But in the first twenty years of his life, he used inhibitors to suppress pheromones, which by the way also suppressed this instinct.

Now, this line of defense seems to have been broken by something, and all those things that should be thought about and what should not be thought about, all flooded into his mind.

Seeing that the images in his mind were getting more and more out of line, Duan Yitang couldn't bear it anymore, and slammed his head against the wall to calm himself down.

The bodyguard was finally attracted by the movement here, thinking that he was going to run away, several eyes shot over him, full of vigilance.

Duan Yitang sneered, let out a long breath, and lay down quietly on the floor, staring at the ceiling expressionlessly.

Not ten minutes after Su Feng went home and fell asleep, he was called over again.

When he came, there were still two obvious bruises under his eyes, so he didn't complain.

Su Feng's movements were still nimble, he quickly put on the monitor, pressed the button, and after a few seconds, he said, "It's not a big problem, it's because I was stimulated and scared." Not a big problem

?

Lin Chenghe stood at the side, his eyes were heavy: "It's not a big problem if I don't want anything, I don't have a problem. You also know that my brother is an S+ level Omega, so there can be no accidents." Su Feng turned his face and looked at him helplessly

. With a glance, he was hesitant to speak, hesitant to speak, and finally said: "Brother, you have such a high awareness, why did you go so early? I emphasized and emphasized that Omega's estrus period cannot be stimulated! This basic physiological common sense, Your school teacher also taught it, right? Then what did you just say, you let your brother stay downstairs with a group of strange Alphas for half an hour?"

Lin Chenghe couldn't say anything to refute, and suddenly choked.

Su Feng rolled his eyes, turned his head and went to work on his own.

Lin Chenghe looked at Lin Youbai who was lying on the bed, his face was only a little bit small, and his face was as white as paper. It was worse than what he looked like in the basement just now, not at all like Su Feng said "it's not a big problem".

"Is there no way?" Lin Chenghe couldn't help asking: "He looks very uncomfortable." Su Feng

buried his head in the medicine box, took out a tube of things, and said, "I can only give him an injection to suppress the pain." Prescribe some sedatives, sleep should relieve a little. You don't have to look at me like that, I can't help it... As an adult Omega, without a partner, the estrus period will be more difficult. You should be thankful, anyway At present, it seems that your brother's estrus does not come once a month."

Lin Chenghe took a breath, and his brows were furrowed tightly.

Su Feng kept moving his hands, and took a moment to look at him a few more times.

He has been a comrade in arms for many years, but he has rarely seen Lin Chenghe's expression.

He really cares about this little brother.

"How about this." Su Feng stared at the monitor, and suddenly said: "Just now in the basement, which ones are Alphas? I'll collect their blood samples and do a test."

Su Feng paused, and continued: "Because Theoretically speaking, even if the estrus is caused by shock, there should not be repeated fever symptoms, or high fever..."

He didn't finish the rest.

——This looks more like being influenced by the Alpha hormone.

It's not a general alpha pheromone with low fit.