Chapter 45 Feel the killing intent.

The host didn't reply for a long time, and there has been a lot of noise in the post.

At this moment, seeing Little Omega's words "It seems to be possible...", a row of dots instantly refreshed in the building.

[...]

[...]

[......]

[I was shocked! ]

[The landlord, please report the address, I will come to your door to show you your mind. Let alone so many great single Alphas in the world, you want to get an Omega? Are you crazy or am I crazy? ]

[You can, but have you ever asked that Omega if it's okay? ]

[That's right, wishful thinking is not good! Please, leave an O for this world! ]

After sorting out her mood, Lin Youbai got up again and clicked on the post, and saw this sentence at first sight.

He sat on the bed blankly as if he had been splashed with cold water, his expression collapsed.

Yes.

These are all his wishful thinking.

What is brother Xiaotang thinking in his heart?

Although the two of them are already very close, in the eyes of brother Xiaotang, he should be just a very squeamish Omega, right?

Maybe there is love among friends, but isn't it the same as myself, with feelings beyond friendship?

Lin Youbai's face was wrinkled into a small bun, and she fell on her back in the big soft bed depressed.

On the first day of falling in love, he experienced two completely different feelings of sweetness and sadness at the same time.

Is this what love really feels like?

It was as if there was a big hand stirring in his heart, making him worry about gains and losses.

I want to see him again, but I am afraid to see him again.

With the news that the A-level wanted criminal was finally arrested, people's attention finally shifted from social news to rich gossip.

Around the end of November, City A officially entered Xiao Su's autumn.

At four o'clock in the morning on November 30th, a helicopter with a special logo landed at the air port of City A.

This is one of the long-abandoned military airports in the capital country. It is located on the outskirts of the city 30 kilometers west of the city, and there are few people around.

It was late at night again at this moment, and there were wilderness and ridges nearby, and there was not even a single person.

The door of the compartment opened slowly, and the ladder landed on the ground. A few minutes later, a young man in a dark coat came out of the door with a suitcase.

The young man walked in a hurry, his brows were slowly furrowed, his face seemed to be uneasy due to lack of sleep, which made his originally handsome face look a little gloomy.

Behind him were three attendants in black suits, all carrying huge luggage, following behind the master.

A group of people hurried out from the empty airport and boarded an express car that had already parked on the side of the road.

Then, the lights of the fast car came on, and they sped away.

——This is a scene that would not attract people's attention.

However, tonight, a boring person who couldn't sleep in the middle of the night and went out for a stroll was caught by the flashing car lights, so he hid behind a tree and took a picture of this scene.

This video was uploaded to Xingwang, and within a single night, it caused an uproar, and instantly ignited the gossip enthusiasm of netizens in the entire capital country.

Is there any more exciting news than the reappearance of the person who disappeared for several months due to the breakdown of the marriage between the two wealthy families?

Still taking advantage of the night to sneak back home.

Rumors abounded for a while.

Some guessed that Sheng Yingzhe came back voluntarily, and others guessed that Lin and Sheng had reached a settlement. Someone even enlarged the video image and analyzed that the youth in the picture was obviously thinner than a few months ago. Quite a few, so one-sidedly speculated that he ran back secretly because he couldn't stand the hard life in South Africa.

All in all, no matter what the reason for Second Master Sheng's secret return to China, this itinerary had to be exposed to the public eye.

Lin Youbai only found out about Sheng Yingzhe's return to China three days later.

At that time, he was standing in the kitchen, making a complex beauty soup with the assistance of a servant.

While doing it, he felt uneasy, thinking about what expression and tone he would use to bring the soup to Brother Xiaotang when he saw him.

After thinking about it, I lost my mind, the soup on the stove was gurgling, and it was the servant who exclaimed that he ran over and turned off the fire, and started to clean up the mess again.

Lin Youbai looked at the mess all over the place, feeling extremely guilty.

I am really hopeless, I have maintained this state for many days, and there is no way to relieve it.

At first, he thought that he was so at a loss just because he fell in love with someone for the first time and had no experience. Maybe it would be good to calm down for two days.

Moreover, maybe it is really the same as what those people on the Internet said, is it just an illusion?

But after a few days, the feeling of liking did not go out because of this, but got deeper and deeper.

He wanted to see Brother Xiaotang again.

No matter how brother Xiaotang thinks of him, it doesn't matter if he is just an ordinary good friend. Lin Youbai wants to see him.

The freshly baked soup was served in bowls, and then carefully packaged and packed into beautiful snack boxes.

Just as Lin Youbai wanted to go out, the servant came over with a communicator, indicating that he was looking for Lin Youbai's phone number.

Sheng family reception room.

Teacup fragments were scattered on the coffee table with a marble top, but the servants at the side looked at each other in blank dismay, and no one dared to come forward to clean it up.

Father Sheng, who was sitting on the main seat, was full of anger, pointing at the young man sitting opposite him, his fingers trembling uncontrollably.

Sheng's mother tightly hugged her younger son's arms, weeping silently, and refused to let her husband hit him again.

Such a big Sheng family, because of Sheng Yingzhe's sudden return to China, has become insane again.

Sheng's father gasped for a few breaths, put down his hands, stared at his youngest son, gritted his teeth and said, "Because of you, the Sheng family has lost face in the entire city A, you still have the face to come back? Who asked you to come back?

A mocking smile appeared on the corner of Sheng Yingzhe's mouth, "I don't want to come back either. "

The veins on Sheng's father's forehead twitched, and he grabbed a piece of debris and threw it at him, "Then go back! If you're not here, at least your father can still be your son!" Sheng Yingzhe turned his head to avoid it, his back straightened, his

face He said blankly, "I'll go back to South Africa right away when my student status is ready."

In addition, he wanted to see someone else.

Father Sheng stared: "You..."

"Father." Another voice suddenly spoke, with a hint of impatience.

Several people looked over.

A man was sitting on another single sofa in the reception room.

The man was about twenty-eight or nine years old, dressed in a suit and leather shoes, and his appearance was six to seven points similar to Sheng Yingzhe, but with a little more calmness.

At this moment, he supported his temple with one hand, and frowned slightly, as if he was dissatisfied with the messy scene in front of him.

Looking at his proud eldest son, Father Sheng swallowed the breath in his heart, and said, "Runan." "I

brought Yingzhe back." Sheng Runan rubbed his brows, and said lightly, "The video is a Unexpectedly, no one thought that it was so late, and there were still people there. But since it has already happened, there is no way to keep arguing like this." "And it has been so long, whether it

is the outside world or the Lin family, they just want an explanation. "Sheng Runan said, "This matter really shouldn't be dragged on like this. It's better to take this opportunity to solve it together. In the future, in the business field, the two families will have to communicate." "You think I haven't thought of a way?" Father

Sheng Rubbing the metal ring, he snorted coldly, "People don't even want to see you, what can you do?"

"That was before." Sheng Runan murmured, "If it's inconvenient for an adult to come forward, I'll leave it to the children to resolve. Isn't Lin Chenghe not in the capital country recently? It shouldn't be that difficult to ask his younger brother out." He said

, He looked at Sheng Yingzhe, "What do you think, Yingzhe?"

Father Sheng didn't want to see Sheng Yingzhe at home, and after talking about things, Sheng Yingzhe was kicked out of the house.

He got in the car, took his luggage and went to check in at the hotel under Sheng's banner.

The car door closed with a "bang", Sheng Yingzhe pressed his temples, his head was still throbbing with pain.

As the car started, he let out a breath, looking out the window at the familiar scenery passing by, feeling a little disappointed in his heart.

It's been four months...

Ever since he met Duan Yitang for the last time at the southwestern port, he boarded the helicopter to South Africa, and this trip took only half a year.

The Sheng family has ore-related industries in South Africa. Therefore, although the war is raging there now and there is a danger of being attacked by artillery fire at any time, he is not without shelter.

It's just that he can't hide and never come back - his student status in Diyuan will completely expire at the end of this year. If he doesn't personally deal with it, his three years of study will be in vain.

Beyond that, there are some unresolved issues to address.

Moreover, he still has a question to figure out.

After leaving for so long, he actually calmed down and thought about his feelings for Duan Yitang——

Duan Yitang is indeed the first Omega that makes his heart tremble, yes, and he does have a sufficiently superior and deceptive appearance, but other than that, is this person really worth making some irreparable sacrifices for him? matter?

Why do you calm down, and the more you think about it, the more you feel like you were possessed by a demon at that time, and your brain is out of your control?

Especially that night at Southwest Port.

The young man walked towards him slowly, his gray eyes were as emotionless as ever, but for the first time he felt the chilling killing intent in the opponent's eyes.

That's right, killing intent.

He felt the killing intent from his beloved Omega.

Sheng Yingzhe has always known that Duan Yitang is sharp and handsome, but he is usually lazy and careless. Even if it is a knife, it is a knife resting. It has never been like that at that time. .

Of course Sheng Yingzhe liked Duan Yitang because of his sharpness, but he never thought that when this sharp blade really shined in front of his eyes, he would feel more afraid than appreciative.

"Let's elope" got stuck in the middle of the sentence, and there was no way to finish it.

He looked at the thin layer of cold light in the young man's eyes, and a layer of cold sweat broke out on his back.

I just want to escape quickly.

To this day, Sheng Yingzhe still finds it unbelievable when he recalls the situation at that time.

In his memory, except for that night Duan Yitang, he was still an Omega that made him want to conquer.

So, only that night became his lingering nightmare.

In any case, he must find a way to see him before returning to South Africa again.