Chapter 54 Caught!

As the end of the year draws near, although they are no better than the heirs of major families, little Omegas like Lin Youbai who live on dividends still have some things to do.

There are several large-scale charity dinners that need to be attended in a row. He is extremely busy every day. Occasionally, he comes home very late and always feels as if someone is following him.

Lin Youbai stopped in her tracks, and turned her head suddenly, but there was another clear and cold moonlight, and there was no one there. Uncle Zhong also said that he was wrong.

But Lin Youbai still felt that something was weird.

The next day, I went to an art gallery opened by a noble lady in the south of the city. As a graduate representative of the Noble Etiquette Academy, I presented flowers to the art gallery.

He has done this kind of thing many times. After presenting the flowers skillfully, he just idly looked at the paintings on the first floor.

The light meal bar on the lower floor is not open to the public yet, and only people with connections can come in. Lin Youbai randomly found a place to sit down, and a waiter came over to serve him refreshments.

The hot honey lemonade was sweet, and while Lin Youbai was drinking it, a person sat down on the opposite seat.

The man sat down opposite, covering his face with the menu. Lin Youbai didn't know who he was, so he didn't speak.

After a while, the man seemed to have finally chosen what he wanted to eat, called the waiter to order, put down the menu, and smiled at Lin Youbai, "Hi, little beauty." A sinister and presumptuous smiling

face .

Lin Youbai almost choked on the lemonade.

"You..." He opened his eyes wide and looked at the man in front of him in surprise, "Why are you here?"

This is the man who fought brother Xiaotang that day!

At that time, this person's face was covered with blood, and he had a fierce look on his face, but he recognized it at a glance, because the smile on this person's face was so recognizable.

At first glance, he doesn't look like a good person.

Lin Youbai immediately became vigilant, "How did you get in here?"

He had never heard that Auntie Weng knew such a person.

Jiang Qisong was taken aback, then snorted, "Is it hard to get in here?"

Lin Youbai didn't say anything, but he didn't want to sit face to face with this person at all, so he got up and planned to sit elsewhere.

Jiang Qisong let out a "hey", grabbed him quickly, and said with a smile: "Don't be like this, look, you are brother Xiaotang's friend, and you and brother Xiaotang are also friends, we are not Are they friends?"

Lin Youbai pulled his arm out of his hand forcefully, his little face tensed, "We are not friends." After thinking for a while, he said, "

And you and Brother Xiaotang are not friends either. , you fought last time."

Brother Xiaotang's hands were still bleeding.

"Huh?" Jiang Qisong took a sip of hot milk tea, and said in a neutral tone, "What's wrong with the fight? Occasionally, friends have conflicts, it's normal." Lin Youbai stopped talking

.

This sentence... seems to have some truth.

Are you and Brother Xiaotang in conflict now?

Jiang Qisong glanced at the little Omega a few more times, then glanced across his face, and sneered in his heart.

With such a face, it's not hard to understand how a stone man like Duan Yitang would want to open up.

Then I called him to go to the underground brothel together, how much did he pretend?

"One brother Xiaotang on the left, and another brother Xiaotang." The man put down the goblet and asked casually, "Do you like him very much?"

Lin Youbai didn't want to talk to him at first, but when he heard this question, Still couldn't help but blush a little.

He thought for a while, then nodded reservedly.

I still like it... It's just that he doesn't seem to like himself anymore.

Jiang Qisong looked at him, chuckled, and asked, "What do you like about him?"

Before Lin Youbai could speak, he raised his eyebrows again, and continued, "Like his face?"

Lin Youbai had some instincts He felt that the tone of this person's speech was a bit malicious, as if he was saying that brother Xiaotang had no other advantages besides being beautiful.

So he blushed slightly, and said, "I like it everywhere. Brother Xiaotang is not only very good-looking, but also very kind, and he is also very powerful." "Hahahahahaha!

" Everyone else looked sideways, so he lay down on the table out of breath, and asked him squintingly, "Kind? Even if this person deceives you around, do you still think he is kind?" Lin Youbai pursed her lips

, I don't want to talk to him at all.

This is a bad guy.

He got up angrily and sat elsewhere.

Jiang Qisong got up slowly, propped his face on one arm, looked at his back for a moment, with a smile on his lips.

Not long after, another man sat down opposite Jiang Qisong.

Jiang Qisong immediately put away that casual smile and started talking to the man.

During the period, the two seemed to disagree and had a dispute.

"It's not free for you to be released from prison, or to send you out of the country." The man said, "300 million Canadian Lun coins, not a penny less." "100 million to

300 million?" Jiang Qisong gritted his teeth and looked around. With a glance, he lowered his voice and said, "Sit on the floor and raise the price?"

"You think it's easy to find someone with a similar build willing to replace you?" The man leaned back on the seat, with an impatient look on his face, "It's been a week. Give me the money, get on the plane, and don't wait when it's time."

Jiang Qisong's face suddenly darkened.

Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the little Omega sitting beside him.

"I can't raise that much money." Jiang Qisong said slowly, "Don't talk about a week, even if you give me a year, I can't afford it." Seeing that the

man was about to frown, he changed the topic and said "But I can ask a friend to pay for it."

Jiang Qisong raised his chin, "Did you see that beautiful Omega? The Lin family knows, right? He is my good friend, you go to him—" The

man frowned, "Do you think I'm a fool?"

"Then what should I do?" Jiang Qisong leaned back and said slowly, "Now that I have come out, I may not be able to leave the country on my own. How long can I hide it from my man?"

"Also." He moved closer, with an inexplicable smile, "Bringing in foreign mercenaries without permission is punishable by death—I begged you for help, but I didn't make you break the law Let's go."

After the opening ceremony was successfully completed, the lady and aunt invited everyone to dinner, and by the time the show ended, it was already very late.

Lin Youbai and a Beta friend left together, waiting for their own drivers.

After Beta's little friend was picked up, Uncle Zhong hadn't arrived yet. Lin Youbai received a message from him, saying that the car broke down suddenly on the road and he would arrive a little later.

I had to stand in the hallway and wait.

There are three floors in the gallery. The lights on the basement and second floors have been turned off, and only two corridor lights are on on the first floor.

The light was dim and yellow, and the lamp above his head suddenly flickered, making the atmosphere of the whole building gloomy.

Lin Youbai looked up, and stood a little scared in the lobby.

He didn't wear much, and the evening wind was getting cooler, so he couldn't help folding his hands together and rubbing them together.

It's so cold.

I couldn't help stomping my feet again.

Stamping, Lin Youbai's movements stopped.

He stiffened his neck and glanced to the left.

That feeling of being followed came back.

These days, he has always had this feeling, as if wherever he goes, there is a person behind him, watching him silently.

Sometimes he would feel that that person was very close to him, but when he turned around, he couldn't see it at all.

He doesn't know why the other party has been following him, this is the city center, does this person want to arrest him and sell him?

Suddenly, some messy news came to mind, and Lin Youbai became frightened.

He looked left and right, and there was only an Alpha security guard on duty in the foyer on the second floor of the whole building. He wanted to go up, but footsteps suddenly sounded behind him.

It was the sound of leather boots stepping on the ground. It wasn't heavy, but it was impossible to ignore every step.

He panicked, subconsciously turned around and walked towards another door with lights on.

To get there, one has to go around a small circle. Lin Youbai's steps became more and more hasty, but the people behind followed him at a leisurely pace.

Lin Youbai was terrified, biting his lip tightly, his heart beating fast.

It's over, I met the kidnapper!

The law and order in the city center was originally very good, but my brother also said that recently it has become much more chaotic than before, and it is all his fault that he did not listen to his words.

But what to do now... Lin Youbai took out the optical brain from his pocket in a panic, and was about to dial a number, but one of his feet didn't pay attention, stepped on something, and fell forward.

He let out a small cry of surprise, and was about to fall on his face. The sound of footsteps behind him suddenly increased, and in the next second, a pair of big hands wrapped around his waist and wrapped around his waist. Take him in your direction.

Lin Youbai froze all over.

Got caught!

Lin Youbai immediately cried out of fright, and struggled twice.

But there was a huge disparity in strength, and he couldn't break free at all.

Moreover, apart from holding his waist with one hand, the other party wanted to break his shoulder with the other hand, as if he wanted to subdue him on the spot.

Lin Youbai's hair was blown all over, and he didn't care what would happen to him, so he grabbed the man's right hand and bit it, tears falling like he didn't want money.

He used his greatest strength to bite down on the man's tiger's mouth deeply, and cried indistinctly: "Ni wants Shi Ba, the pig is gone, brother Ma Ma and Xiao, he will come Find me..."

I couldn't make out a word.

"..."

Lin Youbai bit desperately, bit hard, until he didn't know how long after biting, the corners of his mouth hurt, and his head fainted from crying.

Only after I realized it, it seemed that something was not right.

This man, no, this kidnapper, why did he follow him to bite him like this?

Shouldn't he be beaten right away, get his hands out, and then tie himself up again?

Moreover, this hand, this hand...

Lin You's white eyes rolled down, staring at the hand in her mouth.

The joints are distinct, like...

The next second, Lin Youbai heard the person behind him sigh.

Very helpless and conniving.

...This voice is also very familiar.

Lin Youbai blinked her eyelashes covered with tears, and opened her eyes.

Only then did he realize that the current situation was very strange.

He was almost hugged by the kidnapper, leaning against his chest. And the other party supported his waist with one hand, and let him bite like this with the other hand, just so motionless.

The grip on his hand was already loosened, but the young man didn't take it out. He lowered his eyes and looked at the side face of little Omega who had been stunned. After thinking for a while, he moved his hand to his mouth again.

A posture that you can bite however you want, for as long as you want, is basically coaxing, even the voice is soft, "Are you still biting?"