Chapter 46 I used to like it, but now it's...

To find Duan Yitang again, Sheng Yingzhe has no clue.

After leaving the Sub-League, all his communication IPs were changed once.

Even if he came back this time, with the help of his elder brother, he re-applied for a temporary communication ip in the Sub-League, and successfully connected to the optical computer, but the new address book was empty, let alone Duan Yitang's contact information, even he used to Those cronies and dog friends are all gone.

Now the streets and alleys of the entire city A are boiling because of his disembarkation video. At this moment, if Sheng Yingzhe wants to go to the high-end restaurants and bars he used to frequent, he will not be able to spend money. If someone recognizes it, I'm afraid it will be bad.

He is not afraid of trouble, because he doesn't feel that he has done anything wrong.

But the old man in the family was in a hurry to get angry because of this matter, and he had just finished his bad luck. Sheng Yingzhe didn't want to be scolded twice in one day for the time being.

After thinking about it, the only place I could go was the slums.

When he thought of this place, he actually had some strange emotions in his heart.

It was different from the anticipation and softness when I went there before, but more like hesitation and contradiction.

Sheng Yingzhe exhaled, and told the driver, "Go to the slums." "

Where are you going?" the driver asked, suddenly thinking of something, and said, "Second Young Master, City A has been in a lot of chaos recently, especially the slums, so you'd better be careful." Okay."

"Chaos?" Sheng Yingzhe snorted coldly, leaned his head on the back of the seat, knocked on the tea table casually, and said indifferently: "No matter how chaotic it is, can it compare to South Africa?" He thought for a while

, Added: "Go to the underground arena."

Lin Youbai sat on the sofa blankly holding the communicator, with a packed snack box beside her, like a cabbage that had been struck by lightning.

Sheng Yingzhe... is back?

The one who suddenly disappeared on the eve of the engagement and turned the marriage between Lin and Sheng into a laughing stock, his ex-fiance Sheng Yingzhe suddenly came back?

Lin Youbai was at a loss for a moment.

He has not remembered this person for a long time.

As soon as this name appeared, it seemed to bring him back to his previous life.

Studying at the School of Etiquette, admiring flowers and tasting tea with mother or girlfriends in their spare time, quietly waiting for the day of marriage, it is difficult to have any emotional fluctuations every day.

Of course, he doesn't hate that kind of life, but compared with today - there is a person he is looking forward to seeing, and every day is full of expectations. Just thinking about his appearance, he can't help but stare at the air. giggle.

He doesn't want to go back to the past at all.

And...

Lin Youbai grabbed the snack box in hand and bit her lip.

And the reason why Sheng Yingzhe didn't want to marry him was because of Brother Xiaotang.

Sheng Yingzhe liked Brother Xiaotang so much that he was even willing to run away from marriage for him, so now that he is back, is it just...

Lin Youbai's face turned pale in an instant.

To be precise, I met Duan Yitang because of Sheng Yingzhe. And taking advantage of his absence, he sneaked in.

After sitting on the sofa dejectedly for a while, Lin Youbai raised his head again.

But I didn't approach Brother Xiaotang with strange ideas from the beginning!

Could it be his fault that he fell in love with him uncontrollably in the process of being nice to him?

At least brother Xiaotang didn't resist his approaching very much, nor did he hate his hugs and kisses.

Even if he just regards himself as an ordinary friend, he shouldn't shrink back and change because of Sheng Yingzhe's return.

Lin Youbai clenched her small fists, cheering herself up in her heart.

That's right!

On the third day of falling in love, youyou must be brave!

A piece of combat training uniform was thrown into the dirty clothes basket outside the locker room, and a group of tall Alphas laughed and walked into the locker room.

The first-year students can already enter the simulation cabin to take combat training classes. The courses for the past few days are to teach them how to fight and defend in the simulation cabin.

The inner wall of the simulation chamber is made of high-density silicon gold sheet, which not only has the strength to withstand the attack of two nuclear cannons at the same time, but also can connect the data of the school's central optical computer.

The data of each student entering the simulation cabin will be transmitted to the light curtain in real time for analysis by other instructors and students who are observing in the observation room.

Alpha is a kind of creature that is naturally attracted to strong despite being mutually exclusive.

If after the military training and the commendation conference, some people were still dissatisfied with Duan Yitang's chief position, then after a few days of training in the simulated warehouse, everyone has already acquiesced to this fact.

Mental strength and high pressure tolerance, when these two data slowly appeared on the light curtain, the observation room was completely silent.

The Alpha trainer who transferred from the Army of the Sub-Union looked at the number on the light curtain, his pupils shrank slightly for a second, and after a long silence, he clapped his hands and said softly: "Perfect." It was only a little bit away

. Data that can be recorded in history.

The last time Xingyao's central optical brain received data of this magnitude was twenty-five years ago.

But that person was 0.01 points higher than Duan Yitang in terms of high pressure tolerance.

Duan Yitang was surrounded all the way back to the dressing room.

He was not used to this kind of scene, so he didn't say a few words during the whole process.

The young man looked indifferent, standing like a piece of ice, the only warmth was the sweat dripping from his forehead.

More like an outsider.

Soon someone found out that Duan Yitang was in a bad mood, asked a few words, got a cold answer of "um" and "oh", then closed his mouth embarrassingly.

Duan Yitang was indeed in a bad mood.

To be precise, because of a certain little omega, Duan Yitang felt a little irritated and dazed.

Because of this, he was a little distracted for 0.5 seconds in the simulation cabin just now.

If Cheng Zan was there, he would probably be able to tell right away that Duan Yitang has low air pressure covering his body.

In any case, even if there is no substantive mark, in Alpha's eyes, the Omega who has had intimate behaviors with him beyond holding hands and hugging has long been included in his own property boundaries.

As soon as I saw him, I wanted to take him home, or let him stay within my sight obediently.

Lin Youbai was indeed good enough.

But Duan Yitang never thought about it, he just went to the opposite side to buy something, and when he returned home, there was no one there.

There is only an electronic note on the door.

Duan Yitang took a closer look and signed a few lines of characters. The handwriting is very neat and neat. It can be seen that he has practiced seriously under the guidance of his calligraphy teacher since he was a child.

But the whole story didn't even call Xiaotang's brother, and he was so flustered that he almost wanted to write the words "fleeing away" at the beginning.

Duan Yitang tore off the buttons of his jacket, threw the clothes into the laundry basket, and took a deep breath.

"What's the matter?" A person beside him looked over and saw the gloomy expression of the young man. He paused for a moment and asked cautiously, "Still trying to record things?" Just now

in the observation room, after the data came out, the instructor told them that this number There is only a gap of 0.01 points from Xing Yao's historical record.

Although it is already beyond their reach, such a small difference of 0.01 points is still a bit regrettable.

So he took it for granted that Duan Yitang was also unwilling to accept this matter.

Duan Yitang was startled, realized what he was talking about, and said: "No."

"It's already very strong, really." Another person took up the conversation, "It is said that the record has been kept for 25 years, let alone Xingyao No one can break Diyuan."

"Really?"

"Lin Chenghe, you should have heard of it, right?" The man was obviously well-informed, and continued: "The former chief of Diyuan. It is said that he is the emperor. The strongest Alpha in the past ten years, the pheromone level is S-level, and the Lin family, needless to say, must have used top-level resources since childhood... So when I first entered the school, I was a crazy person. After two years, it still failed to break our Xingyao record."

When this person mentioned this, his expression was quite complacent, a little bit like Xingyao and proud.

This person was born in the same slum as Duan Yitang, but he was born in the outermost edge, not much different from the urban area.

He was not familiar with Duan Yitang before entering school. His biggest goal of coming to Xingyao is to enter the military system of the capital country after graduation, and become a decent upper-class person from then on.

But not many people joined him.

Duan Yitang glanced at him.

One person asked curiously: "Speaking of which, Brother Duan, what is your pheromone level?"

As soon as the words came out, everyone looked over curiously.

Xingyao is no better than Emperor Yuan, the source of students is messy, most of the students are civilians, and some of them don't even have a formal student status before reciting Xingyao, not to mention the unnecessary test of pheromone level.

In this era when 90% of the wealth and rights are captured by the 10% people at the top of the pyramid, the level of pheromone often determines the height that a person can achieve in his future life.

In other words, if a person can differentiate into a high-level Omega and report it to the alliance, the alliance will automatically provide him with high-quality benefits. Even if he originally lived in a slum, he can immediately become a high-level person, or a high-level person. people's pets.

Similarly, if a person can differentiate into a high-level Alpha, he can easily earn a bright future for himself.

In a civilized society, although sociologists try their best to downplay it, they have to admit that no matter what era they are in, high-quality genes are the best way for people to change their destiny.

But in the 799th year of the new calendar, even high-quality genes, like rights and wealth, are increasingly concentrated in the hands of a small number of people.

The combination of noble Alpha and high-quality Omega will give birth to high-quality offspring.

Ordinary people, I am afraid, can only place their hopes on the fantastic "eighty percent fit" that exists in various online novels.

But it's not that easy.

Under such a premise, Duan Yitang's origin is particularly curious.

Everyone looked at him eagerly.

"I don't know." Duan Yitang tilted his head, raised his hand, the muscle lines of his upper arm were undulating, sweat ran down his chest, and slid into the groove of his abdomen, and said, "I don't have time to test it." Everyone was disappointed, and quickly

said start something else.

What military students pay most attention to is nothing more than various military news.

One person mentioned that several sub-alliance countries have recently increased their conscription efforts, and that there may be new wars in the coastal generation, worrying whether it will affect the capital country, and the other said that he is purely worrying.

"That's not certain." A person's voice became a little heavy, "The international situation is unstable now, and North America and South Africa are all anxious. You didn't read the news a few days ago? A few more warships sank. "

Brother Duan." A crew-cut Alpha suddenly looked at Duan Yitang, "What do you think in the future? With your grades, it must be no problem to go straight to the military headquarters." The other person laughed, "If even Brother

Duan No way, Xing Yao probably won't be able to directly advance to the military headquarters."

"I don't think so." Duan Yitang already wanted to leave.

"Why?" A stunned young man asked the question in everyone's mind, "You don't want to be directly promoted to the military headquarters, so is it possible that you still want to go to the front line?"

Duan Yitang paused slightly.

Before that, he really thought so.

With nothing to worry about, dying on the battlefield is probably the best destination in his life, but now——

a beautiful and innocent face suddenly flashed in his mind, and Duan Yitang was stunned for a while.

Immediately, she frowned again, threw the coat over her shoulders, and lifted her legs to leave.

There was silence in the locker room, looking at each other.

After a while, someone "hissed" and gave a thumbs up, "The Chief's awareness is different."

There were occasional laughter, and I don't know if it was admiration or other meanings.

The door of the dressing room was opened, and the sky outside was a bit dazzling, Duan Yitang raised his hand to cover it.

When he put it down again, Junxiu frowned slightly, with his usual indifference and impatience on his expression, he raised his eyes and glanced forward.

His eyes met the well-behaved Lin Youbai who was standing there.

The moment their eyes met, Lin Youbai's eyes widened slightly, as if a little frightened. Immediately, he moved behind Duan Yitang.

Because it wasn't just Duan Yitang, the Alphas behind him who had just changed their combat uniforms also looked at the beautiful little Omega who suddenly appeared at the door.

Lin Youbai didn't expect there to be so many people, so he was stunned for a moment, then calmed down his expression, waved his hand a little, showed a polite smile, and said, "Hello."

He came to Xingyao many times, but almost all of them were with Brother Xiaotang stayed alone, and he had never seen so many of his classmates at once.

Duan Yitang watched Lin Youbai staring past him, talking to those behind him, in a very bad mood.

Little Omega dressed up very nicely today, with several times more care than usual, extremely delicate.

Even Duan Yitang, who doesn't pay much attention to other people's appearance, couldn't help but linger on his pink and tender cheeks for a few more seconds.

What's on the eyelids, it's so bright.

Almost like a sweet cake that attracts bees.

He thinks so, and others certainly think so.

Sure enough, in the next second, he heard the group of Alphas behind him reply stupidly, "Oh, you, hello..." He

could imagine the expressions on their faces without turning around.

Duan Yitang took a deep breath, walked up to Lin Youbai with his long legs.

It just happened to block people tightly.

Let the group of Alphas not see him any more.

The youthful aura enveloped Lin Youbai's whole body.

Lin You blushed a little, holding the small lace bag tightly in her hands, and whispered, "Brother Xiaotang, you are too close to me."

Many people were looking at them.

"What's the matter?" Duan Yitang took a step closer and looked down at him, "It's too close, don't you hate it?"

If it was before, the little Omega would have taken the initiative to stretch out his arms, wanting to hug and stick.

Now look at other people first, and think he is too close.

Brother Xiaotang didn't know why he got closer to him, Lin Youbai quickly shook his head, "I don't hate it, it's just..."

The young man bent down so that his height was at the same level as him, his dark gray eyes watched the expression on his face for a moment, and said: "I used to like it, but now I don't hate it."