Chapter 22 Need Omega little sister stickers

Fei Yan went to the cafeteria, devoured the tasteless training meal, and walked towards the dormitory with a dark face.

In order to provide high-density energy for students who need to do a lot of training every day, Xingyao cafeteria meals are often tasteless large pieces of meat and carbohydrates.

Although it was his choice to come to Xingyao, as a young man who is used to delicate delicacies, he still finds it hard to swallow the almost pig-feeding food in Xingyao cafeteria.

Thinking of the next half month of military training, Fei Yan heaved a sigh of relief, and began to consider the possibility of having his servant deliver lunch.

When he left, Fei Yan didn't forget to take the snack box that Lin Youbai gave him.

Thinking that he could eat the delicate dessert made by Omega from the famous bridal college in the capital country as an extra meal, Fei Yan felt a little better.

All first-year freshmen, whether they are Alpha or Beta, all live in the south school building. On the way back to the dormitory, Fei Yan passed by the lobby, he saw a figure out of the corner of his eye, and his footsteps stopped.

"Over there." Fei Yan called out to that person, "Wait a

minute." Duan Yitang stopped.

"I know you." Fei Yan narrowed his eyes, looked at the young man, and looked at the familiar lace woven bag in his hand calmly, "You are a first-year freshman in the mecha department, Duan Yitang, yes Right?"

This Duan Yitang became famous as soon as he entered the school.

Even stronger than his presence.

This is of course not only because of his outstanding physical fitness test results, but also because there are rumors that he is a listed goalkeeper who came from an underground arena in a slum.

Fei Yan felt very disdainful about this.

He had been to the underground arena to observe, where people could use all kinds of indiscriminate methods just for the bet money of a few thousand gallon coins, and each one of them fought like uncivilized beasts, without any sense of beauty.

It's really not on the stage.

But why is he holding this in his hand? He knew Lin Youbai?

Lin Youbai is a delicate Omega who doesn't go out of the gate, how can he know such a person?

Suppressing the doubts in his heart, Fei Yan wanted to speak again, but Duan Yitang glanced at his indifferent face.

Alpha with blond hair.

On the day of enrollment, walking with Lin Youbai, Cheng Zan said, "Why did he bring his wife with him when he came to report to the military academy?"

Duan Yitang narrowed his eyes slowly.

The young man has a beautiful face, his eyes are long and narrow, and he is obviously expressionless, but there is an unreasonable arrogance for no reason.

"Oh." Duan Yitang said slowly, "I don't know you."

You know me, but I don't know you.

"..."

Fei Yan almost choked himself to death, he gave Duan Yitang a hard look, and said with a serious face: "My name is Fei Yan, I am a first-year student in the command department, and I also live in this building." Duan Yitang didn't

care Nodding his head, as if he didn't hear clearly, or he didn't bother to talk to him at all, he asked casually: "Oh, and then?" "...

"

Fei Yan only felt a wave of anger rising to his head, and suddenly forgot that he had stopped the question he wanted to ask, and his fist was hardened.

As an Alpha, he couldn't stand such a provocative reply, not to mention that Duan was provocative at all!

Fei Yan narrowed his eyes, looked Duan Yitang up and down, and sneered, "Are you an Alpha?"

His eyes fell on Duan Yitang's face.

There is a basic physical examination for Xingyao admission, mainly physical fitness assessment. But because several large military academies are classified as confidential, the results are not disclosed to the public, and because there are both Alpha and Beta in the school, it is not like Diyuan is the world of Alpha, so I met a student of the same level on the road, It's really not easy to tell what gender he is at a glance.

Of course, when Fei Yan asks this question at this moment, he is not really curious about Duan Yitang's gender, but rather humiliating.

Judging from height and physical fitness, Duan Yitang is 100% an Alpha.

But he has a face that is too gorgeous for an Alpha. Just by looking at his face, if he is said to be a heroic Omega, some people will probably believe him.

What's more, Duan Yitang doesn't have gnarled muscles like some other mecha-type Alphas. He is slender and tough, and he even looks a little lean in his clothes.

Moreover, people's aesthetics on the Internet are biased towards O. Even some Alpha stars will deliberately make their makeup softer in order to please fans.

However, most straight As can't stand being teased as Omega, and questioning their Alpha charm often makes them feel furious.

Fei Yan also took it for granted.

Duan Yitang obviously heard his overtones, he turned his head and looked at the blond Alpha for the first time.

The corner of the young man's lips slowly raised a trace of an emotionless smile.

"What?" Duan Yitang tilted his ears slightly, gave a short laugh, and said, "If I were an Omega, would you like to try?"

Fei Yan: "..."

Duan Yitang's hostility towards him is so obvious that it is almost unnecessary to feel it.

Fei Yan thought he hadn't offended him.

At this moment, being provoked like this, Fei Yan wanted to punch him in the face.

He thought so, and he did.

But as soon as the fist was thrown out, it was clamped out, and Fei Yan felt as if his hand had hit a piece of iron.

The young man's cold and beautiful face suddenly magnified in front of him.

Fei Yan opened his eyes wide, opened his mouth, and wanted to speak, but found that his body was stiff as a board, unable to move at all.

As if being grabbed by the neck and restrained his limbs by an invisible beast, he felt a kind of imposing oppression, which had nothing to do with pheromones, but more like the instinctive submission of wolves to the leader wolf.

Fei Yan's heart sank, a trace of cold sweat involuntarily broke out from his forehead, he looked at Duan Yitang, and silently gritted his teeth.

His legs are weak.

Of course Duan Yitang also felt it. He stared at Fei Yan for a while, and then smiled.

He let go of his hand: "Are you afraid of me?"

On the weekend, a certain baking workshop.

The high ceiling was made into a steeple, the floor was covered with thick wool carpets, and a pair of large soft sofas were placed on it. Lin Youbai and Pei Yuqing were lying on the sofa with their heads together, reading a new book together. Published gourmet recipes.

The oven made a "ding" sound.

Pei Yuqing happily straightened up from the sofa, put on her slippers, and ran over to open the oven.

The sweet smell immediately filled the whole room.

"Wow!" Pei Yuqing sniffed it closer, and said pleasantly, "It smells good, it's a success!"

Then he turned back and waved to Lin Youbai, "Youyou, come and taste it!"

Lin Youbai also got off the sofa, walked over.

The two used a small silver table knife to cut the meringue egg tart from the middle, and the creamy yellow liquid core immediately flowed out from the center of the soft cake crust, just looking at it makes people's index fingers move.

Pei Yuqing took a sip, narrowed his eyes happily, nodded, and said, "This is delicious, and Zhuo Ruiming should like it too. I'll make some more and bring them to him." Hearing this, Lin

Youbai Asked curiously: "Do you know what Zhuo Ruiming likes to eat?"

"I don't know him!" Pei Yuqing waved his hands pretending not to care, but the blush on his face revealed his cowardly expression, "It's me The last time I made a cake for him, he said it was delicious, and I wanted to eat it again, so I thought he would like it."

Lin Youbai looked at his friend, a little envious, "That's great."

Sometimes the fit is so clear at a glance .

Pei Yuqing has a 55% compatibility with his fiancé Zhuo Ruiming, so the relationship between the two is very good.

Although already engaged, the two still date from time to time, just like ordinary civilian AO couples, watching movies, going outing together and so on.

Sometimes when Pei Yuqing came back from a date, he chatted happily with Lin Youbai, and he could hear the sweetness in his voice.

Pei Yuqing looked up at Lin Youbai, and found a trace of loneliness on his friend's face, and quickly said: "No, there are many annoying things! Sometimes I think it's good not to get married." He pursed his lips,

broke Pointing to Lin Youbai, Zhuo Ruiming's straight A cancer, especially some bad habits that he can't bear, the two of them laughed.

"By the way," Pei Yuqing said, "Sheng Ying...where did that bad guy go? Why haven't he been found for so long? He wouldn't be going to South Africa as the tabloids said, would he? "

Lin Youbai shook his head: "I don't know."

"I hope it's true." Pei Yuqing said, "Isn't South Africa in chaos right now, it seems like a war is going on, I hope this guy will suffer a little bit over there You better not come back!"

Lin Youbai said helplessly: "Qingqing..."

Lin Chenghe has not been seen all day recently, and coupled with the private use of the capital's military force, all parties have been under some pressure. Although they can still handle it, but For the time being, he didn't have the extra energy to stare at Lin Youbai.

To a certain extent, Lin Youbai gained a short period of freedom.

It was because of this that he had the opportunity to go to Xingyao to secretly watch Duan Yitang.

Thinking of this, Lin Youbai couldn't help showing a smile.

Pei Yuqing sized him up thoughtfully, and said, "Youyou, you've been very strange lately."

"What, what's wrong?" Lin Youbai was taken aback, and quickly recovered, "What's wrong?" "I can't

find you recently." Pei Yuqing pointed out, "I often don't reply to messages, and I went to your house twice to find you." You, aunt said you went out."

Lin Youbai breathed a sigh of relief, "No, there is something." "

What's the matter?" Pei Yuqing approached him, and said faintly, "It's not because I have something behind my back." Is there a better friend?"

"No!" Lin Youbai shook his head, then took his hand and acted like a baby, "I only have one best friend." I don't know why, although they

are all Omega, but Duan Yitang gave it to him. His feeling was completely different from Pei Yuqing's.

When he was with Pei Yuqing, he always felt happy and relaxed. Even if he occasionally slept together for a night, was lazy and didn't put up isolation stickers, and leaked some pheromones, he would not interfere with each other at all, as if being surrounded by soft clouds. Same wrapped.

As for Duan Yitang, I don't know if it is because of the living environment since he was a child, he always gives people a feeling of thorns all over his body, and he is not easy to get close to.

Even if he got close to him, Lin Youbai always felt a little nervous when facing him.

"By the way, Qingqing," Lin Youbai suddenly thought of something, and asked, "Tell me, if an Omega is very beautiful, but has a very withdrawn personality and is not easy to get close to... what kind of friend would he like?" "

And Beautiful and withdrawn, who is this?" Pei Yuqing thought for a while, but she didn't expect that there was such an Omega around them, but she still said seriously: "Well, didn't you learn it in the psychology course at school? A person's personality often Reflecting the environment in which he grew up, this kind of personality...it should be because he didn't get enough love and care when he was a child, he lived in a relatively difficult environment, his family was poor, or his parents had a bad relationship."

Lin Youbai also recalled what the teacher said in class, and then contacted Duan Yitang's situation, thinking it made sense, she nodded repeatedly.

"So such a person actually needs the company of caring friends. To put it simply, he needs little Omega sisters to post with him—and I saw a sentence on the Internet." Pei Yuqing smiled mysteriously, " The more cold you are, the more boring you are."

Lin Youbai was enlightened.

When Lin Youbai returned home, he found that Lin Chenghe was rarely staying in the living room, but his brows were full of exhaustion.

Seeing Lin Youbai coming in, Lin Chenghe waved him over.

sit next to him.

"What did you do?" Lin Chenghe touched his younger brother's hair and asked him: "I heard from my mother that you are often not at home recently."

Lin Youbai replied obediently: "Together with Qingqing.

" With a dessert bag in his hand, he asked Lin Chenghe if he wanted to eat it.

Lin Chenghe said he would not eat, asked a few more words, and let him go upstairs.

However, Lin Youbai seemed to be remembering something, and refused to leave. He hugged his brother's arm and whispered, "Brother, I...I want to buy something."

Lin Chenghe raised his eyebrows when he heard this, a little surprised.

Lin Youbai has no desire to shop, and he doesn't like to spend money recklessly. Usually, if he needs anything, his family will help him arrange it.

The most beautiful clothes of the season, the latest jewelry, always look at the album and say you want it, and someone will deliver it to your door in the next second.

Lin Chenghe has never seen his younger brother take the initiative to say that he wants to buy something.

But he didn't care, "Didn't I give you an account? If you need anything, you can buy it yourself."

Nowadays, online shopping is convenient, and every Xingwang user will have his own personal account when he becomes an adult. A sum of money has been pre-deposited in his account, which is enough for his daily splurge.

Lin Youbai said: "...I forgot the password."

"..." Lin Chenghe ruffled his hair.

After getting the password, Lin Youbai happily hid back in her room.

After logging into his account, his eyes widened in surprise.

so much money!

He has never been short of money, but he also has no concept of money. It was the first time that the rich man Lin Youbai gasped in amazement when he faced such an intuitive account number.

Excitedly opened the largest shopping mall on Starnet.

After strolling around casually, Lin Youbai clicked to enter the Omega personal care zone.

Jasmine Protective Spray - Add to Cart!

Pink and White Bunny Isolation Stickers - ADD TO CART!

Bath Bubbles for Omega - Add to Cart!

...

How could he be so stupid? I never thought of it before.

Duan Yitang is aloof and not easy to get close to, and he treats him well, there is no conflict at all!

The heart of any Omega is soft, even though he looks cold, he must like the little Omega sister to stick to him!

Lin Youbai bought a lot of things in one go, and then happily placed the order and waited for the delivery, with countless bubbles of anticipation popping up in her heart.