Chapter 9 This Stinky Alpha Is Really Nasty

In the Lin family villa at night, several people sat on the sofa in the living room.

When the servant brought the tea, Lin Chenghe nodded to the man sitting on the sofa on the left: "Mr. Sheng, Mrs. Sheng, please have some tea.

" There is a Sichuan character that has been around for many years.

Sitting next to him was a dignified woman, with a graceful demeanor, and a kind of pampered nobility in every gesture.

This was the first time that the Sheng family and his wife came to visit together after the two families discussed the matter of engagement, which showed how important the next discussion was.

After exchanging tacit greetings, Lin Chenghe said: "It's rare that the elders are free today, and I want to discuss the matter of engagement." "We just happen to

have the same intention." Father Sheng put down his teacup, and naturally took over the conversation: "Youyou also graduated, I thought, the two young people have been together for so long, the engagement can actually be done in advance, after all, in a few months, Yingzhe will go to Diyuan for further studies, this time, it is also I don't know when I can come back, and it's not good to delay the marriage. What do you think?"

Lin Chenghe was silent for a while, and put his finger on his chin.

The other party obviously knew what he wanted to say, so he opened his mouth first, and this opening blocked what he wanted to say.

So Lin Chenghe really doesn't like dealing with these adults.

He raised his hand and rubbed the center of his brows, glanced at his younger brother who was wandering away again, smiled, and said, "Mr. Sheng may have misunderstood me." "Oh?" "

My

younger brother and Yingzhe will do it today." The fit test was done," Lin Chenghe raised his hand to signal, and a servant handed over the test report, "You should already know the result."

After speaking, he paused, and said slowly, "So I think we need to reconsider the matter of marriage."

Lin Youbai was in a daze at first, but when he heard this sentence, he couldn't help but widen his eyes, and looked at elder brother.

There was undisguised curiosity and joy in his eyes. Madam Lin quietly reached out and patted his back gently.

Lin Youbai was startled, and quickly sat up straight again.

The eyes are still bright.

What does brother mean, is he wants to divorce the Sheng family? !

There is such a good thing?

Father Sheng didn't answer. He already knew the results of the fit test between the two, but now he went through the report from beginning to end, frowning slightly.

"What do you mean by reconsidering?" After closing the page, Father Sheng raised his head and said in a gentle voice, "I have finished reading the report, and there is no problem with this fit." Just as Lin Chenghe was about to speak, Father Sheng continued: "Actually,

I I understand your concerns."

"Young people nowadays advocate free love, and they really place too much emphasis on compatibility." Father Sheng stroked the metal bracelet with diamonds on his wrist, and said slowly: "But In our time, there was no free love, and sometimes the compatibility between the two parties was less than 20%, and we still got married." "

Mr. Sheng, what I mean——"

Father Sheng raised his hand and interrupted Lin Chenghe: "I also understand your distress. Youyou, I want to give him the best, but Chenghe, let me tell you the truth."

Lin Chenghe's expression was not very good-looking.

"The Lin family has such a large family business. After your father left, it will be difficult for you to support it alone. The elders can see it." Sheng's father looked directly at him, "You yourself have no plans to get married for the time being. From now on, only Yingzhe can help you."

Lin Chenghe twitched the corner of his mouth, and his face completely sank.

Father Sheng smiled calmly, as if he had a winning chance.

Both Lin and Sheng joined the army and went into business, but they have different priorities. The Lin family has a prosperous branch in the military world. higher.

The Sheng family has been rooted in City A for more than hundreds of years, and it can be called a leader in the business world.

After Lin's father died, Lin Chenghe was in a hurry for a period of time facing the huge family property of his family and his mother's family, and the Sheng family did help a lot.

Father Sheng mentioned this matter at this juncture, just to remind Lin Chenghe that they still have such a relationship, and you will inevitably use this relationship in the future, so don't turn your face and deny people so quickly.

Lin Chenghe didn't like the feeling of being led by the nose, but he couldn't refute it for a while.

The interests of the major families are intertwined, and it is not something that can be sorted out at once. He understands it, and the Sheng family understands it even more.

But when he thought that Sheng Yingzhe, who was investigated by his subordinates, seemed to have an Omega lover who often had trysts, and coupled with this compatibility, he couldn't completely calm down.

But there is no way to calm down, so he can only temporarily suppress the pressure.

Lin Chenghe pondered for a while, looked at Sheng Yingzhe who had been silent all the time, and asked, "What do you mean, Yingzhe?"

"Ah?" Unexpectedly, his name would be called, Sheng Yingzhe suddenly raised his head, collected himself, glanced at his father, hesitated for a moment, and said, "Of course I am, I really want to marry Youyou.

" , and cast a stiff smile at Lin Youbai.

Lin Youbai: "..."

She silently turned her head aside.

"Really." Lin Chenghe was thoughtful, "Both of you have said that, and I have no other opinion."

Father Sheng laughed: "That's right. I'll let people prepare for the engagement first." So, set a date another day, and we'll get things done."

Both the Sheng family and his wife showed satisfied smiles.

Immediately, the women talked about some relaxing things, and the atmosphere in the reception room gradually became lively.

Sheng's mother beckoned and asked Lin Youbai to sit beside her. Lin Youbai got up and sat down. Sheng's mother reached out and touched his face. She first praised him for his beautiful skin and good skin, and finally asked him and Lin's mother Let's go shopping together tomorrow to make faces.

The unhappiness just now seemed to have passed by in a flash, and no one remembered it anymore.

After that day, Lin Youbai became busy with the upcoming engagement banquet.

There are countless sets of clothes to try on and countless pairs of jewelry to try on every day. At the end of the day, Lin You is so tired that she is about to fall apart.

When I got home that day, I just finished taking a bath, and lying comfortably on the bed, my brain lighted up.

Pei Yuqing sent a video call request.

It's been a long time since I chatted with Pei Yuqing, Lin Youbai raised her feet happily and nodded to accept.

The circular optical brain slowly projected a fan-shaped screen in midair, and Pei Yuqing's face appeared above the screen.

"Youyou!" Pei Yuqing greeted him with a smile, "Good evening!"

Lin Youbai also waved his little hand at the screen.

Since they were taken away by Lin Chenghe in the "Black Swan" bar, the two of them were locked up at home for a period of time. It has been a long time since they met and chatted, and they both had a lot of things to say.

Pei Yuqing is also preparing for the wedding recently. A formal wedding is more complicated than an engagement, and there are more chores to keep busy.

Pei Yuqing complained for a while, then suddenly said: "Oh, I just found out how carefree life is in school after graduation. I miss going to school so much, Youyou."

Lin Youbai nodded in agreement and sighed melancholy.

After chatting casually for a few more words, Pei Yuqing asked, "By the way, after you get engaged to Sheng Yingzhe, are you going to do a fitness test?" Pei Yuqing heard from the elders that

Lin Youbai was going to hold an engagement banquet in advance , but don't know why.

Lin Youbai then told him: "We've already done it."

"What?" Pei Yuqing's eyes widened, "How much?"

"35%."

"..." Pei Yuqing was speechless for a while, and after a while , Thinking of something, he cursed angrily: "This stinky Alpha! It must be because his mind is all about that Duan or something, so it's... really annoying!

" Bai nervously glanced out the door, afraid of being overheard, he whispered: "Don't scold him, I think he should be very sad too, he can't even marry the person he likes."

"You still speak for him!" Pei Yuqing became louder, stood up from the bed at once, and said bitterly, "Haven't you told your elder brother yet? If your elder brother knew Sheng Yingzhe If you mess around like this outside, you will definitely not agree to marry him!"

"..."

Lin Youbai rubbed her nose.

Nothing else, but he has a little opinion on the word "fucking".

I don't know why, although he only met once, he subconsciously felt that that tall and beautiful woman should not be someone who would "fuck" with Sheng Yingzhe.

Even if two people are really in love, it must be a very serious love.

Lin Youbai was inexplicably envious.

Pei Yuqing was still cursing at the other end of the video, Lin Youbai interrupted him in fear of being overheard.

"Qingqing." Lin Youbai looked at the camera, and said slowly, "Actually... If you don't marry Sheng Yingzhe, then who will I marry?"

Pei Yuqing was stunned.

"I don't like Sheng Yingzhe, but I don't have anyone else I like. Will other people be different from him?" Lin Youbai said a little distressed.

Pei Yuqing was a little bit caught in the loop, and after a long pause, he stammered to retort: ​​"But, but if it's someone else, at least they won't...eat what's in the bowl and look at what's in the pot..." The more he

said , the weaker the voice, obviously also felt that this would not have any comforting effect.

Lin Youbai shook his head: "If you don't really like it, you are the same as everyone."

He turned over and lay on his side on the bed, his fair and tender cheeks puffed up, and sighed: "And I went online a few days ago, and they said that the so-called 80% fit is actually eight hundred years of the new calendar." The biggest lie ever."

Pei Yuqing wondered: "Why?"

"Because not many people have seen it." Lin Youbai said, "Even if it really exists, it's too hard to find, maybe you won't find it in your lifetime. What's the difference between that and non-existence?"

His tone sounded a little sad, and Pei Yuqing was infected by his emotions, so he didn't speak for a while.

Free love is too difficult for noble Omega.

They grew up under the blessing of the family before they were adults, and the powerful family power protected them from the wind and rain, but it also made them lose the opportunity to find true love.

"Okay." Realizing that something was wrong with the atmosphere, Lin Youbai forced a smile and said, "So I'm going to marry Sheng Yingzhe, and you're coming to the engagement party. I'll cut the cake for you!" "

Said What nonsense! Of course I want to come!" Pei Yuqing wiped away tears, "I want the biggest piece!"