Chapter 78: The Concluding Chapter "Would you really marry me?"

The annual troop dispatching ceremony is one of the biggest events in the Asian Union.

This year, it's getting even more attention.

In the magnificent and luxurious hall, there were more than a hundred people bustling with each other, but it was surprisingly quiet.

The Alphas wore military uniforms of different styles, with their hands behind their backs and their chins raised slightly, listening carefully to the speeches of the people on the stage.

Whether it is from Diyuan, Xingyao, or other military academies, at this moment, they all chose to look solemn.

Not for anything else, just because the words and voices of the people on stage are so contagious.

For every active soldier, retired soldier, or military student in the Asian League, Xie Zhiyan's name is well known.

Although he is still alive, he has already been written into the history books. He has actually experienced the battlefield and defended the top Alpha generals of the Asian League.

Every star on the shoulders represents the blood and history of their era, which is particularly inspiring.

After the regulations were read out, all graduate representatives of the current military academy came to the stage, and the general personally awarded him a silver ribbon as the end of the ceremony.

The two Alphas stood side by side, their heights were almost the same, and even their eyes were the same color.

The shutter flashed suddenly in the last row of the meeting hall, and it won't be long before this photo will appear on the "Beidou" column and other large publicity platforms.

Xie Zhiyan tied the ribbon to the epaulet on the right arm of the young man, and when he turned sideways, he looked at him for a long time and said, "Congratulations." He

paused again, and whispered in a voice that only two people could hear, "In the evening, Can I invite you to have a meal with Youyou?"

Admiral Tangtang extended dinner invitations to military cadets and their families on the podium. This matter is really not serious.

However, the person who spoke had an extremely serious expression on his face. Even if he said such words after years of accumulating power, he still seemed to be giving orders, rather than inviting the younger generation to have a meal.

Duan Yitang raised his eyes and looked into the man's eyes. For some reason, at this moment, he actually didn't want to refuse so much.

But—

"Sorry." The young man said, "I've already made an appointment with Youyou."

After a pause, before the man showed a disappointed expression, he added, "It's rare for him to go out, and I want to accompany him for a walk."

Xie Zhiyan thought for a while, and said, "Okay then."

The young man glanced at him, and said, "Dinner can be another day."

Xie Zhiyan was taken aback, and nodded.

At the end of the ceremony, various group photos and commemorative links are naturally indispensable.

Xie Zhiyan and Duan Yitang became the most popular candidates for a group photo. In the huge venue, two circles surrounded the two people as the center.

The shutter sound almost never stopped until the young man suddenly raised his eyes and looked not far away.

Everyone was so blessed that they followed his gaze, so everyone saw the person standing by the glass door waving at the young man.

It was already noon, and even though it was only early summer, the sun outside was a little bit brighter. Little Omega was holding a white umbrella, holding a baby in his arms, standing there, smiling like a flower.

This scene is somewhat familiar.

It seems that a long, long time ago, the same person was waiting for him with the same umbrella.

"Sorry, I have to go first."

The young man looked at the other side for a moment, left this sentence, pushed aside the crowd, and walked straight in that direction.

With bright white eyes, Lin You followed him all the way until the young man stood still in front of him and took the baby in his arms.

"Brother Xiaotang, I've seen it all!" Lin Youbai immediately hugged his waist, raised his head, his face flushed with excitement, "You are so handsome on the stage to accept the award! The ribbon is also very beautiful! The

young man glanced sideways at the silver ribbon on his shoulder, "This one?"

Lin Youbai nodded, and he pulled it out, intending to put it on the little Omega's neck.

As a result, just halfway through the tie, it was caught by another little hand.

The small palm is only less than one-fifth of the young man's, and each finger is round, but very strong, holding on to the slippery ribbon and not letting go.

Both of them froze for a moment.

Lin Youbai was the first to laugh, "Yuan Yuan likes it too, don't you think Dad is handsome?"

The baby made a voice of unknown meaning, grabbed the ribbon and waved, showing a little milk White baby teeth.

Lin Youbai teased the baby for a while, then raised her head joyfully, her smiling eyes curved, "Brother Xiaotang, the baby likes you as much as I do." Before he could finish speaking, he was hugged by the whole

person.

He was often hugged like this, but after having a baby, it was the first time he was hugged with the baby like this.

The brief moment of weightlessness made him let out a quick "ah", but he wasn't afraid at all, he didn't even wrinkle his eyebrows, he just grabbed Duan Yitang's collar.

In brother Xiaotang's arms, he is not afraid of anything.

"There are two months of vacation." The young man looked up at him, his dark gray eyes showed a kind of quiet tenderness under the sun, and suddenly asked, "Where do you want to hold the wedding?" This sentence, the young man didn't mean

much Slow, but word by word, very clear.

It's like rehearsing it more than once in my heart.

Lin Youbai's eyelashes trembled, and then his eyes slowly, slowly opened wide.

"Brother Xiaotang..." He grabbed Duan Yitang's shoulders, and was a little overwhelmed by the sudden words of the other party, "Are we going to get married?" "Huh?" Duan Yitang turned his face, "Aren't you going to get married?

"

Bo The thin lips curled up, "You don't want to marry me?"

"No..." The hand holding the young man's skirt suddenly tightened, Lin Youbai blushed suddenly, and stammered, "I just, I just I didn't expect..."

For more than a year, many things were far beyond their expectations.

Encountered kidnapping, unwanted pregnancy, family members outraged, difficult reunion.

By the time they were able to be together safely, the baby in the womb had already been several months old. After the baby was born, it would take several months to recuperate, and it was impossible to pick a good time to hold the wedding.

After the child was born, Mrs. Lin and Xie Zhiyan mentioned it twice in a roundabout way. But what the adults mean is that there is no need to rush, after all, one has not yet officially graduated, and the other has not fully taken care of his body. Besides, the baby is only so big, and it is time for someone to carry it all the time.

But Duan Yitang was a little anxious.

Getting married was something that was originally out of reach, but after he met Lin Youbai, it became the second page of his imagination.

After confession, but before marking and having children.

Because of some accident, marking and childbirth, all went ahead, but something was left behind.

Duan Yitang is not a person who pays attention to the sense of ceremony, but he still wants to give Lin Youbai the best he deserves.

I want to give him everything I can give.

What's more, he also has some selfish intentions -

complete marking, only to let the Alpha who is close to Lin Youbai know that this Omega already has an Alpha.

But it is not enough.

There are always countless moments where he wants everyone to know that Lin Youbai is his.

The flow of air seemed to slow down, wrapping the three of them gently, as if to keep this moment.

The young man stared at him quietly, "Want to marry me?"

"Yes!" Little Omega sniffed, then raised his face, his voice was a little nasal, and smiled with tears in his eyes, "I want to marry you!" For you! Actually... Actually, I just feel that I have been married to you for a long time." I

fell in love with him at the first sight, and before he figured out how the two Omegas would get married, he had already Secretly fantasized about marrying him.

"Then this time," the young man looked at him, "will you really marry me?"

Lin Youbai leaned her face into his arms, quietly wiped away the tears all over her face, and then nodded vigorously, "Yes! "

The baby is very smart. From the moment the two adults whispered, they sucked their fingers and played without disturbing them.

At this moment, as if he knew something happy was about to happen at home, he waved the silver ribbon in his little fist and laughed approvingly.

The childish laughter seemed to be the first witness.

The two looked at each other, turned around together, and smiled at each other.

"There are so many things to prepare for getting married!"

Lin Youbai counted on her fingers, "I need a dress, I need candy, and I need a handwritten invitation letter..."

Duan Yitang put him down, "Well, let's do it together." "

That's right Brother Xiaotang!" Lin Youbai looked at the baby and said, "Say, Yuan Yuan wants to wear a dress? But he is too young, should he wear a small suit or baby clothes?..." The young man led

him "It's all good."

Little Omega thought for a while, and volunteered, "Then I'll make it for him myself. When I was studying at the School of Etiquette, I also took a dress class...that is, the sewing machine was taken I put it in the underground warehouse..."

The voice went away all the way, the summer was cloudy and the sky was just right.