Chapter 58 Likes him and wants to mark him.

With a bang, the roof lights turned on.

The narrow carriage was shrouded in a twilight, and little Omega was wrapped in that black cotton padded coat, and he was already in a ball of discomfort, with cold sweat dripping from his forehead, trembling uncontrollably.

Lin Youbai felt both cold and hot. His body was so hot that it was about to catch fire, but his hands seemed to be frozen.

This feeling was very familiar, and he vaguely realized that he was in heat.

It has been less than half a year since the last time, but the brown-haired doctor also said that without the Alpha mark, his estrus would have become more and more disordered, and the only way to gradually increase the dose of medical inhibitors .

But here, let alone Alpha, there is not even half a medical inhibitor.

Only Brother Xiaotang.

Fortunately, brother Xiaotang's smell is very good, better than any Alpha smell he can imagine.

And Brother Xiaotang also made him feel safe, as if as long as he stayed by his side, there would be no danger.

So Lin Youbai bit her lip, and desperately burrowed into Duan Yitang's arms, and after a while, she looked up again to seek a kiss.

But he didn't have the strength, and he couldn't even kiss the other party's lips, so he fell on his neck and pecked weakly.

The high fever caused by estrus has already made him unconscious. He raised his head, and physiological teardrops rolled down from his eyes and slid into his neck.

After Duan Yitang turned on the light, he hugged the person who came into his arms.

He lifted the face that was constantly making trouble on his neck, pinched his chin, and gave him a kiss.

Lin Youbai immediately let out a contented sob.

In the dimly lit carriage, there was a lingering kiss.

The little Omega, who was extremely jerky a few hours ago, seemed to have opened his eyes all of a sudden, hugging Duan Yitang's neck, entangled with the sound of kissing him, and stuck his tender tongue into Duan Yitang's mouth, almost eagerly licking him.

Like a hungry little animal, he learned without a teacher, looking for the place on Duan Yitang's body where the pheromone smell is the strongest, the most fragrant, and the most attractive to his taste.

Duan Yitang's cotton-padded clothes were already used to wrap him up, and he was only wearing a thin shirt underneath.

There were dried blood stains on the shirt, but the flesh was soaked in water and it was clean, but still mixed with the faint smell of gunpowder smoke.

Lin Youbai was so dizzy from the smell, he pinched the shirt button with his thin fingers, pulled it messily, and when he pulled it urgently, he poked his head over and bit it with his teeth.

Domestic cats also have sharp teeth, not to mention cats in heat, they are much smarter than usual.

After all, he couldn't stand it, and the buttons were quickly undone.

The space in the carriage is limited, and the little Omega is almost sitting on the young man's lap, hugging him and kissing and nibbling, but it's not enough, his head is tilted, and he wants to kiss him all the way along his face and neck.

Duan Yitang's chest rose and fell violently, fearing that he would fall, he held his waist to fix it, but he still had reason, before he kissed him, he held his chin and lifted him up, "Wait." "No wait.

" ..." Lin Youbai tilted her neck in dissatisfaction, trying to avoid his hand, but her chin was pinched even harder and she raised her face.

The little Omega couldn't break free, so he turned his face sideways, licked the hand that was pinching him, then raised his face again, and leaned against him limply, "Brother Xiaotang... kiss me too."

At this moment, it is difficult for him to think clearly, he only knows that the person in front of him likes him and likes himself, and if he wants to kiss him, he must also kiss himself.

The incomparably rich fragrance of flowers cut Duan Yitang's brain nerves little by little, and when Little Omega said "You kiss me too", Duan Yitang knew that it would be difficult for him to escape.

The inhibitor, which was already on the verge of collapse, completely turned into a beach of waste water, and was burned to nothing in his blood vessels in an instant.

Duan Yitang stretched out his hand to wrap around his waist, lowered his head, and sprayed his suppressed and scorching breath on his face, and in the next second, he bit his lip.

This is how it should be. he thinks.

Duan Yitang opened his mouth, sucking his lips slowly, his breathing gradually became heavier, and it became almost tearing biting again.

Lin Youbai asked him to kiss, to be in love with him, no matter what it was, it was hard for him to resist.

He tried to refuse countless times, but finally came to this point.

As if punishing the hesitation a few times before, this time, the pheromones drove the two of them to the cliff together.

——There is no medicine to relieve it, and there is no one else who can help it. It is almost conceivable what the consequences will be if the Omega who is in deep estrus is left alone.

What's more, Duan Yitang's inhibitor is also in danger, probably before Omega completely loses consciousness, he himself will be driven crazy by this fragrance.

Don't even think about it.

Because the simplest reason is right in front of you -

you like him, you don't want to see him suffer; you like him, you want to mark him.

The sharp pain on his lips pulled him back to his senses.

"Uncomfortable, uncomfortable...Brother Xiaotang..." Little Omega bit her lip, her beautiful eyes were wet and misty, she looked at him beggingly, and she burst into tears as soon as she blinked, "It's really hard... "

Obviously it has reached the extreme point, and there is no way to relieve it even after kissing, so I had to bite the young man's lips as if to relieve my anger, and as if realizing that I had done something bad, I took his hand and pulled it down timidly.

The young man suddenly raised his head, his dark gray eyes stared at him for a moment, and his Adam's apple rolled violently.

Unexpectedly, the other party was still ignorant, blinking his tears-filled eyes, looking at the young man obsessively, showing a naive and soft smile, "Brother Xiaotang... you can, you can... tease me. "

He didn't know what he was asking, maybe it was just instinct.

Gene is already looking for a suitable and powerful Alpha to mark himself, but the only remaining mind still remembers that the person in front of him probably cannot mark himself, but he still desperately desires him, so he folded and said Such an erotic word came out.

The moment she was lifted up, Lin Youbai exclaimed "Ah" and subconsciously grabbed onto the young man's shoulders, only to realize that at some point, the young man's muscles tensed up, like a steel plate.

Only through a thin layer of clothes, the buttons of which were almost torn apart by him, Lin Youbai's arms were limp and drooping, and her small hands touched the young man's undulating waistline, and she immediately retracted her hands as if scalded, and was caught by another Hold it with a hand that is bigger than yourself.

Soon he couldn't think any more, because the tender piece of meat on the back of his neck was grabbed hard.

Lin Youbai's eyes widened in an instant, like a lamb whose neck was bitten, and his voice fell silent in an instant.

It was no longer a gentle grinding, like a wild beast that couldn't wait to start devouring food, so it just roughly licked the delicate bump, and then stabbed it mercilessly.

This feeling was actually somewhat familiar, but in the next second, Lin Youbai's voice was all choked in his throat, tears were falling down in panic, and he couldn't even utter a whimper.

He felt that his whole body was gripped by some kind of powerful breath, as if he was about to be melted away by the thing rushing into his body.

This was not there last time.

After the trembling that made him frightened passed away, Lin Youbai half-opened his eyes, opened his mouth slightly, and let out a long sigh that he didn't know whether it was pain or relief.

is a temporary marker.

During the temporary marking, Alpha bites the gland at the back of the neck of the Omega and injects its own pheromone to relieve the Omega's symptoms of estrus.

Most Omega's estrus pain will be relieved after getting the temporary mark, and those with mild symptoms can even survive the entire estrus period with a temporary mark.

The pheromone was injected for a long time, and the little hole was still bleeding.

But this time, Duan Yitang didn't leave again, but bit it while slowly licking off the blood dripping from it.

Beads of blood came out quickly at first, and were all licked away by the young man, but then they came out slowly, and there were only shallow drops hanging on the edge of the teeth.

Little Omega's expression also slowly changed from a mixture of pain and pleasure to pure obsession.

Duan Yitang raised his face from behind his neck, turned his face away, and the two exchanged a bloody kiss.

Lin Youbai felt a little overwhelmed by the kiss, and felt that the heat in his body seemed to drop, but the restlessness seemed to ignite a higher flame.

Not enough, not enough... Not enough...

The little Omega has grown into an adult and is in heat for the second time. The last time he used a medical inhibitor, this time, there is no medicine. It is difficult to rely on a temporary marker to relieve it.

Lin Youbai tried her best to look away, took a few breaths, and slid down.

He slid on the young man's lap, raised his face, his almond eyes were raised up, as if he was wearing a small hook.

He said softly, "Brother Xiaotang...I still want to..."

...

When Duan Yitang stopped, the little Omega had already passed out, lying on the car window, his body was still trembling unconsciously.

The car was already in a mess.

Duan Yitang returned to his senses, first hugged the person over, pulled a tissue on one side and wiped it briefly, and paused several times, not sure if he was thinking or blaming himself.

Lin Youbai was wrapped again in cotton-padded clothes, curled up in a small ball in his arms, with a finger in his mouth, and cried and trembled from time to time in his sleep.

Duan Yitang stared at him for a long time, then lowered his head, and lovingly kissed him a few more times on the cheek and between the eyebrows.