Chapter 23 Crying out snot bubbles!

Half a month has passed, and the Xingyao freshman military training has come to an end.

According to the tradition of the school, every year the military training for freshmen will undergo a final assessment in a forest area 100 kilometers south of the city.

After three days and two nights of field training, they will finally be ranked with comprehensive scores for commendation.

This achievement will be included in the total graduation score, which is related to the qualifications for direct promotion to the military after graduation, so it is very important.

Many civilian students count on this opportunity to soar into the sky, so the competition is quite fierce.

After the simple training, in the evening, the first-year freshmen gathered by the river, and the teachers of the practical class conducted special training in the evening.

The teacher of the actual combat class is an Alpha veteran who retired from the Army of the Asian Union. He is known for his strictness on weekdays. He walked around the team with a special leather whip, and some Betas from the Frontier Science and Theory Department couldn't stand the high-intensity training, and fell to the ground and howled.

The teacher of the actual combat class mocked them for being useless as a group of newborn chicks, and after going to the battlefield to serve as human feed, he called out the numbers of the two of them.

"A1084, A0568," he said, "come out!"

There was a slight commotion in the line, and then, the two youths took a step from their respective lines and glanced at each other from a distance.

Duan Yitang took only one look and then looked away, with his hands crossed behind his back, his waist and hips straightened with no expression on his face.

Fei Yan looked gloomy and looked restless, but he also stood upright.

"You two, demonstrate the routines taught during the day." The actual combat class teacher issued an order, then looked at the team who could no longer restrain their whispers, and shouted, "Quiet! Watch!"

The team gradually quieted down.

As a fat man, Cheng Zan was already on the verge of dying after a whole day of training. When he heard Duan Yitang's number being called out, he was shocked.

He was studying in the Department of Frontier Science and Theory, relying on a one-in-a-million brain that can outperform many Alphas, but as a Beta, it is really difficult to endure this kind of devil training.

But for Duan Yitang, it was different.

Cheng Zan quickly squeezed into a position with a good view to watch the battle.

Apart from him, the rest of the audience were equally excited.

Everyone knows that these two people stand out the most in this freshman class.

One of them is the young master of the Fei family, who is said to have given up on Xingyao chosen by Di Yuan himself.

As for the other one, everyone only knew that he easily got full marks in the entrance exam, and that his face was too beautiful no matter whether he was an Alpha or a Beta.

The two posed face to face.

Both of them have long hands and long legs, and Fei Yan's posture has obviously been carefully adjusted by a personal trainer. But if you look closely, you can find that his hands are shaking slightly.

In the past half a month, although the amount of training has been heavy, an Alpha will not shake his hands because of this fatigue.

It can only be because of fear.

Duan Yitang glanced at his hand, and gave a slight snort without any trace.

Fei Yan's complexion suddenly turned grayer.

"You all learn a little bit!" The teacher shouted towards the team: "I usually teach you this and that, not for you to copy. Can you copy it in the school assessment, and copy it on the battlefield?!" Before the words finished, Duan Yitang's

knee Pushing against the opponent's abdomen, he quickly restrained him with both hands, and pressed Fei Yan firmly to the ground.

The whole set of movements is like flowing water, beautiful and vicious.

The speed was so fast that even the instructor was stunned, a little unresponsive.

How did it end before he pressed the timer?

Fei Yan tried to struggle to no avail, he took a few breaths, his face flushed.

He felt a terrible oppression—it wasn't physical oppression, nor technical crushing, but pure oppression.

At the same time, a chill similar to the last time shot up his back, as if a giant beast was crouching above him, binding his hands and feet, making him unable to move.

What the hell is this? !

Pheromone coercion?

Each Alpha's pheromone can cause mental suppression to the enemy, and its lethality is based on Alpha's mental strength.

It is said that on the front line, high-ranking Alpha generals can sometimes cause casualties to their opponents only by relying on pheromones, but the specific data are classified as military secrets, and ordinary people have no way of knowing them.

But not every Alpha is born with this ability, and most require careful guidance.

Fei Yan has never experienced this kind of thing in real life, but he also knows that the Asian League and even the whole world, as long as it is a civilized country, is expressly prohibiting Alpha from using pheromone coercion in daily life. It is also a 15-day detention, and military students are not allowed.

Excellent students in the upper grades will have the opportunity to learn how to use this weapon correctly in the simulation cabin, but it should never appear in the simulation combat class of freshmen.

What's more, once this thing is released, the taste of Alpha pheromone is impossible to cover with blocking agents.

So many people present were Alphas, it was impossible for no one to smell something strange.

——But other than that, Fei Yan really couldn't think of what it could be.

But I can't care too much for the time being.

Fei Yan noticed Duan Yitang's eyes.

There was no emotion in the young man's extremely beautiful eyes, but Fei Yan clearly felt a kind of contempt from inside.

Alpha's self-esteem caused a burst of humiliation in Fei Yan's heart, the veins in his neck swelled, and a sudden burst of great strength broke away from Duan Yitang's arm, turning over from the ground.

Duan Yitang raised his eyebrows when he broke away.

Seeing that the weak creature was still struggling to die, a hint of interest flashed in the eyes of the vicious hunter.

At night, military tents were set up by the river, and there were a few fires flickering not far away. It was the freshmen who were lighting fires and preparing for barbecue.

It was a rare field training. Although it was very tiring, everyone was a little excited.

Fei Yan and his roommate set up the tent together, so he said he had something to do and wanted to leave.

"You don't want to eat? Shall I save some for you?" the roommate shouted behind him.

Fei Yan didn't turn his head back, "No need, I'm not hungry."

When he came to the forest and finally got away from the noise, Fei Yan let out a long breath, his brows were still furrowed, and his expression was ugly.

The image of being suppressed by Duan Yitang and being helpless just now in front of everyone's eyes resurfaced in his mind, and a feeling of boredom welled up in his heart.

The Fei family is not an Alpha family.

The first elders of the Fei family were born in Beta, who made their fortunes by reselling jade in the coastal area, and later generations improved their genes by marrying high-quality Omega, and only then did they have several Alpha uncles.

In his generation, although the population is prosperous, there are very few high-quality Alphas, let alone Omega.

His elder brother is just an ordinary Beta, and Fei Yan himself is just an ordinary B-level Alpha.

Compared with the pheromone levels of A, A+, and even S-levels of the heirs of the big families in City A, it is really not enough.

But before that, he had never looked down upon himself, it could almost be said that he thought highly of himself.

His Omega father is from Northern Europe, where the AO affirmative action movement is very popular, and the folk theory of "anti-pheromone supremacy" is in full swing, advocating that no matter what gender or pheromone level, everyone has the same human rights.

This is also the reason why he gave up Emperor Yuan and came to Xingyao after undergoing such ideological edification in the newly independent country.

Diyuan has a long history and strong teachers, but after hundreds of years of involution, it has already become the territory of the second generation of the army.

And he wanted to prove himself.

But for some reason, the longer he stays here, the more he doubts the ideas he has accepted before—

even Duan Yitang, who is of unknown origin, can easily subdue himself who has experienced elite education, with different genders and different levels of pheromones. , are they really equal?

Why do some people rely on their genes to be born with great strength, while others need to spend a lifetime of hard work to barely match it?

The more he thought about it, the more irritable he became, he couldn't help but kicked up a stone in the woods.

The small stone flew a long way, and finally fell into a bush that was one person tall. It hit something crisply, which was especially obvious in the silent forest at night.

Fei Yan followed the voice, frowned, and walked over.

A familiar gray magnetic fast car was parked behind.

The window glass was black, so you couldn't see inside. Fei Yan went around to the front, checked the license plate number, took a deep breath, went back and knocked on the window.

It took a while before the window was lowered halfway.

A beautiful little head poked out of it.

The soft forehead hair is a little messy, a pair of big eyes are misty, and they are still yawning, as if they just woke up.

When he saw someone coming, he opened his eyes wide in surprise, waved his hand obediently, and called him: "Brother Fei Yan." "Why are

you here again?" Fei Yan crossed his arms and looked at him coldly, "When did you come here?" ?"

The expression on Fei Yan's face was not very gentle, Lin Youbai restrained his smile, and replied honestly: "Come in the afternoon."

afternoon?

Fei Yan was furious, thinking that he might have seen all the actual combat exercises just now, he became more anxious, and blurted out: "Why are you acting like a follower? You don't have anything to do?" Lin

Youbai Zi was stunned, looked at him, shook his head slowly, and whispered: "I don't have it..."

"If you don't, don't bother me." Fei Yan interrupted him, thinking of the delicate Omega in front of him. From the prominent Lin family, there used to be a fiancé who could be called a top Alpha. Compared with the hatchback, it was as if there was a surge of anger in his chest, and he sarcastically said: "You have nothing else to do except pester Alpha. Already?"

Lin Youbai was completely stunned, she looked at him without blinking her big eyes, and didn't speak.

Although I didn't come here specifically to find Brother Fei Yan, but my intuition told him that it's best not to refute at this time.

Although Fei Yan is somewhat alpha-philanthropic, and his temper is not gentle, but because he has known Lin Youbai since he was a child, he has always been kind to Lin Youbai, and occasionally teases him, although his tone is always very straightforward.

He never thought that Brother Fei Yan would be so angry suddenly.

Lin Youbai pursed his lips and tried to explain: "I didn't do it on purpose, I... didn't know you were coming here..."

He raised the snack box in his hand, and said softly: "I want to send food over here , I saw the school car coming this way, so I followed it, and then followed it for a long distance..."

By the time I realized it was coming, I was already in the suburbs.

The smart housekeeper reminded him that it might be windy at night, and he was worried that it would be inconvenient for Duan Yitang, an Omega, to sleep in such a place at night, so he planned to wait until they were about to rest, and then quietly sent him food and a small blanket.

But he never found a chance to meet Duan Yitang, so he had to sleep in the car, his calf was swollen.

When I woke up, I suddenly realized that it was already night.

Realizing this, Lin Youbai thought of something, and quickly looked outside.

It was pitch black all around, and he couldn't see anything, so he had to look away again.

Seeing him looking around absent-mindedly, Fei Yan's mood became even worse, and he sneered, "Give me food again? Who am I?" "

Ah?" Lin Youbai was stunned, and subconsciously replied, "I'm a good friend... ..."

"Well, good friend." Fei Yan nodded, looking at the innocent look of the little Omega in front of him, he wanted to laugh angrily, "Since it's just a good friend, then don't come to me again in the future!" After finishing speaking, he

turned head away.

Lin Youbai still hadn't reacted, and when Fei Yan's angry back disappeared from sight, he pursed his lips in depression.

Why are you suddenly angry?

Alpha's mind is sometimes harder to fathom than Omega's.

After a while, Lin Youbai lifted up the snack box on the other side and looked at it.

never mind. he thought angrily.

If brother Fei Yan doesn't like it so much, he can give Duan Yitang a double portion.

Anyway, the lemon stewed chicken feet he made are good for the skin, and Alpha is useless after eating them!

After Fei Yan walked away, Lin Youbai picked up two snack boxes and ran all the way, and found the familiar figure beside a tent by the stream.

The young man was wearing a field combat uniform, his trousers were covered with mud, his cuffs were rolled up, revealing his slender and powerful forearm, and he was nailing one foot of the tent into the ground with a stake.

He didn't wear gloves or tools, and just expressionlessly split the stake in with his bare hands.

Lin Youbai stood aside for a while, dumbfounded, and her heart ached: His hand!

Omega's skin is naturally delicate and fragile, and it will turn red and bleed if touched casually, and it is not easy to heal. Even if it heals, it will often leave ugly scars.

Moreover, the symptom of some Omegas in estrus is severe anemia. If the injury is not treated properly at this time, it may even be life-threatening.

It is also because of this that Omega generally loves themselves more and is more delicate than Alpha or Beta - this is not because they are hypocritical, but because a little carelessness may lead to uncertain consequences.

Lin Youbai didn't know why Duan Yitang came to the military academy, and when he thought of secretly seeing them practicing martial arts in the mud in the afternoon, he couldn't help feeling a twinge of pain in his heart.

Sensing someone approaching, Duan Yitang raised his head.

Seeing the person coming, Duan Yitang frowned, and quickly let go.

It seems that seeing him here is not surprising at all.

These days, this little Omega has appeared by his side countless times with various reasons -

such as worrying that it is inconvenient for him to take a bath, or worrying that he will burn his delicate skin in the scorching sun.

If Duan Yitang hadn't known that he was indeed an orphan who grew up in a slum, he might really have suspected that he had some kind of relationship with Lin Chenghe, and it was worth the little Omega taking care of him like a long-lost brother.

Duan Yitang threw down the wooden stake, wiped his sweat, and said calmly, "How did you follow?"

Lin Youbai stared at his hand, put down the food box, walked over, and gently took his hand.

Duan Yitang was caught off guard, and he got his way.

Duan Yitang's hands are very beautiful.

The fingers are long and slender, the bones are clear and powerful, but at the moment there are scratches of various sizes on the back of the hand and fingers, although small, they still faintly destroy this beauty.

Lin Youbai looked at his hands with forbearable loneliness in his expression.

Duan Yitang stared at him, his Adam's apple twitched.

The expression didn't really suit him.

During the day, Lin You developed a soft and well-behaved face, suitable for smiling. When he smiles, he looks like a rainbow in the sky, and like a green grass field after the rain, which makes people feel good when they see it.

In the few encounters, Duan Yitang has never seen his distressed and lonely expression.

As if something really cherished has been broken.

Sometimes Duan Yitang simply can't figure out, besides thinking that he is an Omega, what kind of absurd and terrible misunderstandings this person has about himself.

Is it just because you simply think that the other party is an Omega, the same kind, so you abuse Omega's worthless sympathy?

Duan Yitang lowered his eyes and pulled the corners of his lips.

Only his scarred hand was left in Lin Youbai's eyes, with a sullen face, wanting to reach out and touch it.

The weather was getting cooler, and little Omega had just gotten out of the car, wearing only a low-necked sweater, with his head lowered, his soft white neck bent, revealing a beautiful arc.

Duan Yitang came back to his senses, realized something, turned his face away, and suddenly threw away his hand.

The range of motion was a bit large, and the strength was completely out of control. Lin Youbai's hand was thrown away, almost stretching his tendons, and his delicate eyebrows were furrowed due to the pain.

"You..."

Lin Youbai raised his head, his big eyes were filled with water, and he looked at him accusingly.

Duan Yitang paused for a second, then finished speaking: "Are you okay."

His tone was stiff.

Lin Youbai sniffed and shook her head, feeling aggrieved.

Although he secretly followed him, he still felt a little wronged by Brother Fei Yan and then Duan Yitang's dismissal.

He just wanted to see his hands.

Why?

He wanted to treat him well, but Duan Yitang always seemed to resist.

Lin Youbai has no experience with the Omega in the slums, and besides Pei Yuqing, he doesn't have any other special Omega friends.

He has no experience in treating a person well, so he can only look at him awkwardly, follow him, and feel very sad when he sees him hurt.

But why is it still like this?

He quietly raised his head to glance at Duan Yitang, and saw that the latter was frowning, looking irritable and impatient, and had no intention of comforting himself at all.

The grievance in his heart was getting stronger and stronger, his nose was sore, and finally he couldn't help crying.

"I, I didn't do it on purpose. I was worried about you and wanted to send you food and a small blanket, but as a result, I followed him away..." Lin Youbai sniffed, crying intermittently, "I just met brother Fei Yan, and he scolded me and told me not to come to him in the future, but, but..."

But if there was no Fei Yan, what reason would he use to visit Duan Yitang in the future?

After all, the two of them aren't really friends yet.

Duan Yitang was calming down the restlessness, originally he didn't really want to look at him, but when he heard this, he raised his eyebrows, "He scolded you?"

Lin Youbai nodded vigorously.

Duan Yitang didn't speak.

Little Omega felt even more wronged.

This feeling of grievance seems to have nothing to do with Brother Fei Yan again, it seems to be caused only by Duan Yitang ignoring him.

Lin Youbai bit her lip, just about to say something.

Suddenly, there was a faint "goo" from nowhere.

Lin Youbai was startled, but when she realized it, her face blushed immediately, and she clutched her flat stomach in a little bewilderment.

Duan Yitang turned his head and glanced at him, "Didn't eat?"

Lin Youbai shook her head with tears in her eyes.

I was sleepy in the afternoon, and I was thinking about Mimi coming to him when they were resting, and he forgot about eating.

Duan Yitang was silent for a few seconds, pointed to his bag, and asked, "Didn't you cook it? Why didn't you eat it?"

Lin Youbai said as a matter of course: "That's for you." "

..."

Duan Yitang lost his temper completely.

After a pause for a while, he walked up to Lin Youbai and knelt down, looking at him silently.

Lin Youbai looked a little embarrassed by him, so don't look too far away.

A few seconds later, Duan Yitang took the food box from Lin Youbai's hand, and expressionlessly opened the woven bag embroidered with bright yellow silk thread—this woven bag was different from the last one, and it was replaced with a popular one. Duan Yitang obviously didn't notice the weaving method - he took it apart twice and took out a pair of chopsticks.

The chopsticks were handed to Lin Youbai.

Lin Youbai ducked back, refusing to answer.

He was a little strangely awkward. Although he made the things by himself, he was just thrown away by Duan Yitang, and he was still crying in front of him. At this moment, there were still two wet tears on his face, and he was dumbfounded. It must look ugly, so don't eat like this.

"Take it." Duan Yitang said, "If you don't eat, I don't care if you faint from hunger."

The young man's voice was gloomy, but his tone was not gentle.

Why is he like this!

Lin Youbai was in a hurry, "I... hiccup!"

Before he could finish speaking, he hiccupped again, and a snot bubble popped out of his nose that was blocked by crying.

Lin Youbai even forgot to cry this time, staring at his snot bubbles, stunned.

Duan Yitang stared at him for two seconds, endured it again and again, still couldn't hold it back, turned his head away, and finally let out a "puchi" laugh.

It was the first time he showed such a joyous smile in front of Lin Youbai, his shoulders trembled, but it was because of his snot bubbles!

It's true that Lin Youbai really wanted to get close to him, but not in this way!

Immediately, Lin Youbai's snow-white face turned red with embarrassment, her eyes were full of tears, and she almost turned around and ran away!

Fortunately, Duan Yitang didn't laugh for long, and stopped laughing in time.

"Okay." Duan Yitang looked at him, and raised his chin towards him, as if conniving, or finally compromising, "Come here."