Chapter 59 This place is surrounded!

An omega's estrus rarely ends in a single day.

The last time, Lin Youbai lay on the bed for almost a whole week relying on medical inhibitors, until his head was filled with paste, and when he woke up, he thought that there was still someone locked in the basement at home, so he ran recklessly. I went to find him and said a lot of nonsense, but my legs were actually weak.

During the estrus period, it is difficult to eat large pieces of meat and hard food, and energy supplements depend on high-density nutrients with different flavors.

After a little sobriety, he can eat liquid food, so in the past few days, my mother made soup for him in different ways, for fear that he would suffer from some diseases during the estrus period.

But now there is no such condition.

Lin Youbai's consciousness woke up before his body.

He knew that he seemed to be awake, but his body was extremely tired and sore, as if it had been dismantled and reassembled, and he didn't even have the strength to open his eyes.

So it didn't open it, and just followed the familiar smell and moved forward in a daze.

Hit something hard. It looks like a human jaw.

The man didn't snort when he was hit, his arms tightened, and he whispered in his ear, "Are you awake?"

Lin Youbai didn't have the strength to speak, so she rubbed her head against his body, signaling that she was awake .

The young man hugged him, first rubbed his bumped forehead, then freed up an arm, dug in the trunk, and took out a bottle of something.

It was the nutritional supplements left by these mercenaries that he had just collected in the car.

Lin Youbai was rubbing against his body when she felt something protruding from her mouth, like a thin bottle mouth.

The mouth of the bottle is made of metal, and it has been refrigerated for a long time, so as soon as it was posted, Lin Youbai's mouth was frozen.

He smelled the scent coming out of the bottle, turned his head away with a "huh" in disgust, wrinkled his little nose, and closed his mouth tightly.

Duan Yitang held the bottle in front of his mouth for a long time, the little Omega was very resolute and refused to open his mouth again.

But Duan Yitang was very persistent, holding the mouth of the bottle and following his mouth, coaxing in a low voice, "Drink a little." The

nutritional supplements for African-American mercenaries are not for human consumption, and Duan Yitang didn't want to give them to drink.

But there is nothing else here, Lin Youbai has been sleeping for a day and a night, and it is impossible not to eat something, the body cannot bear it.

Lin Youbai pursed her lips, turned her head in another direction, and lay on the young man's arms without looking up.

He hugged the young man's arm relyingly, feeling a little unhappy again.

Don't like the taste of vegetable-flavored nutritional juices! At least...at least it must be strawberry flavored.

Lin Youbai was not a picky eater at first, but for some reason, at this moment, when he smelled this nutrient juice, he felt sour for no apparent reason.

Omegas in estrus are extremely sensitive from body to heart, and a little thing can make them emotionally fluctuate.

So Lin Youbai became more and more wronged as he thought about it, and finally he fell on the young man's shoulder and began to cry. Those who didn't know thought he had been greatly wronged.

"What's wrong?" Duan Yitang shook his arms gently.

"I don't want to drink this..." Little Omega grabbed his collar, coquettishly, "This is bitter."

Duan Yitang touched his back, felt the slender back under his palm, his brows were drawn together, and he was a little helpless.

"Just a little bit, okay?"

If Cheng Zan was here and saw this scene, he would probably be scared to death again.

"Not good..." Little Omega had a strong nasal voice in his voice, as if he knew that this person would agree to any request he had, so he knew that he was acting like a baby indiscriminately, but he still rubbed against him confidently, "I I don't want to."

After finishing speaking, he put his head on the other party's body and stopped talking.

After a while, he heard the person above sigh.

In the next second, the chin was lifted and the lips were closed.

Duan Yitang hooked his chin, sucked kisses patiently, pried open his lips bit by bit, and slowly poured in the nutrient juice.

Lin Youbai was very comfortable being kissed, moaning and chirping in satisfaction, feeling her whole body was warm and soft, just opened her small mouth obediently, wanting the other's tongue to come in a little more, and tasted the taste of vegetable juice.

The tip of his tongue was numb with bitterness, he immediately felt cheated, frowned, and wanted to push the other person's tongue out in displeasure, but was sucked even harder, "Hmm..." Lin Youbai said

bitterly With a small face, he reluctantly opened his eyes and looked at Duan Yitang.

It seemed like another night already.

Lin Youbai's head couldn't think about how much time had passed. In short, it was still dark outside, and the car was still dark. Brother Xiaotang's eyes... had some bloodshot eyes.

He looked a little tired, as if he hadn't closed his eyes for a long time.

Lin Youbai stared at him blankly for a while, closed her eyes, leaned her neck over, wanted to kiss his eyelids, but was grabbed, and took another sip of vegetable juice.

"..."

But this time it tasted sweet.

All right. Lin Youbai decided not to argue with him anymore.

After feeding the half bottle of vegetable juice, Lin Youbai soon fell into a coma again.

Omegas in estrus generally only have three states, awake, lethargic, or in estrus.

If it cannot be appeased or suppressed properly, it will have to stay awake and endure the torture of estrus until it can't hold on.

But this time, Lin Youbai obviously did not belong to the category of "not appeased", so after a short waking up, he was so tired that he fell asleep again, waiting for the next fever to wake him up.

Sleep, eat, have sex. During this period, pheromones will adjust Omega's body to the most primitive and most suitable state for conception, and all energy will be concentrated to the gonads, all used to mobilize sexual desire.

The little Omega closed his eyes, found a comfortable position in the young man's arms, and fell into a deep sleep.

Duan Yitang looked at his face, waited for his breathing to gradually stabilize, then moved his arms, trying to put him flat on the back seat.

As soon as he moved, the little hand holding his sleeve immediately grasped it tightly.

As if sensing the breath of dependence and wanting to leave her, Lin Youbai let out a dissatisfied hum, moved her head, and arched into his arms again, her little nose moved to smell what he liked.

Duan Yitang sat back and hugged him.

It wasn't until half an hour later, when little Omega was completely asleep, that he got out of the car lightly.

The young man was wearing a thin shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the forearm, half squatting at the front of the car, frowning, staring at the mechanism at the bottom of the car, lost in thought.

What happened this day and night was beyond Duan Yitang's expectations.

The original plan was to resolve the misunderstanding first, and then confess to him, and the matter of marking would come back slowly, at least not now.

But the appearance of mercenaries and the sudden estrus of the little Omega disrupted the pace of all this.

The pheromone made the two of them faint together. When Lin Youbai was held by his waist, he didn't even know that Brother Xiaotang, whom he trusted and liked so much, was actually not an Omega at all.

Duan Yitang let out a deep breath.

But no matter what, the immediate priority is to get out of here first.

Walking is not realistic.

If Little Omega is not in heat, Duan Yitang can carry him down, but now that he is in heat, maybe he will suddenly become hot when walking on the road.

Still trying to fix the car.

His eyes fell on the magnetic system on the bottom of the buggy.

The simplest and quickest method that can be thought of at present is to remove the magnetic induction system of the magnetic express car and refit it into a complete mechanical car.

He reached out to hold the tire of the off-road vehicle, and was about to unscrew the screws at the bottom with his bare hands, but suddenly heard a thin cry.

The cry is thin and soft, like a kitten discarded by its owner, so pitiful.

Duan Yitang's facial features are sensitive, and his nerves are highly concentrated. Hearing this sound, he suddenly raised his head, and he saw a small hand raised from the side of the window of the rear compartment, trying to grab the edge of the window, but because he didn't have much strength, he was very nervous. Hang down quickly.

He threw away the things in his hands and got up, and walked quickly towards the carriage. When he saw the scene in the carriage, he was breathless.

The well-wrapped clothes were all messed up by him, revealing a piece of powdery porcelain white, the small neck was raised, and a thin layer of sweat was already oozing from the tip of the nose.

Is the second heat.

More than 24 hours have passed since the first estrus fever, and Omega has been fed very much. This time the fever is far less uncomfortable than the last time, but still needs to be comforted.

But Little Omega's hands are small, and his fingers are as thin as green onions. When two sticks are put together, they are still thin, so they are useless at all.

On the contrary, it was even more uncomfortable.

So he started to cry, instinctively looking for the person who had just marked him.

Duan Yitang stood by the door, took a breath, knelt down on one knee, and half hugged him.

When he pressed his hand, Little Omega's crying tone suddenly changed. Duan Yitang pulled his arm up and lifted it up, wrapped it around his neck, held his neck, and kissed him.

Lin You let out a satisfied sound from her white throat, like a small animal eating in a hurry, "Mmm..."

Gradually, the kiss became more and more extreme.

Duan Yitang gasped, and restrained his hand, "I can't."

After the night before yesterday, he checked Lin Youbai's body.

The physique of an S+ level Omega is naturally suitable for being intimate with an Alpha.

So Lin Youbai was slightly swollen, and the glands healed very well, and had returned to a smooth piece. Apart from that, he didn't have any other symptoms of discomfort.

But Duan Yitang always felt that his pheromones were like an irresolvable rape to him, making him dizzy and irrational.

Let him do it again, whether he can bear it or not is one thing, but Duan Yitang doesn't believe that he can bear the last step.

"I want..." Little Omega acted softly, but was firmly rejected again. He raised his head in a daze, looked at the young man's cold chin, and started crying as soon as his mouth was flattened, "I, we are already in love...you don't like me..." He still couldn't

go Deep thinking.

He can't understand the things that he can understand immediately after fully waking up, and his muddy head can't figure out why Brother Xiaotang is an Omega, but he can still make himself so comfortable.

But when you're in love, you should hug and kiss more intimately... Lin Youbai muttered in a daze.

How could Brother Xiaotang refuse him?

Duan Yitang hugged him, kissed the top of his hair, and said in a low voice: "You will feel uncomfortable again, wait until tomorrow, when we... go back to the city, huh?"

Lin Youbai stopped talking.

He pursed his lips, trembling thinly, weeping silently.

After a while, the exposed ears and neck became red.

Duan Yitang touched his slender shoulders, sighed, took his hand, and slowly pulled him up.

I can't wear close-fitting clothes anyway.

The young man pulled it over, exerting force with his five fingers, and in the next second, it turned into rags.

He wrapped that around his finger.

...

Another night is coming.

Satisfied, little Omega fell into another deep sleep next to him, Duan Yitang got out of the car when he heard the rustling sound.

Those two people were far away from him, as if they didn't expect anyone in the car, they looked this way in surprise, their eyes wide open, the whites of their eyes were very scary in the dark night.

Shuangshuang reacted, and one of them picked up a gun and tried to shoot in this direction, but before he could raise his arm, he was shot in the head.

The force of the impact was so great that the man was shot backwards in the grass before he even saw the direction the bullet was coming from, and he didn't even have time to groan.

The remaining one quickly hid behind the big tree, waved to the direction behind him, and shouted something vaguely.

The young man raised his arm and retracted the gun expressionlessly, taking advantage of this gap, he quickly filled the gun with bullets, and suddenly paused.

The sound of wings spinning came from not far above the head.

A row of helicopters approached from far to near, slowly approaching, circling above the forest.

Duan Yitang's heart sank, and he raised his eyes to look, but suddenly a few beams of strong light shot down from above, and the surroundings suddenly became as bright as day.

He subconsciously lost his invisibility, raised his hand to block it, and squinted for a moment, and saw the conspicuous logo on the fuselage.

The upper part is silvery white, and the lower part is clustered in vines, which is the symbol of the capital of the Asian Union.

Duan Yitang was stunned for a moment, realizing something, his brows slightly tightened.

Suddenly, a bullet flew through the air, hitting the mercenary who was still gesturing for the team to follow up just now, and the man immediately rolled down the hillside.

The mercenary squad that hadn't followed was terrified, and the surroundings were suddenly in chaos.

In the next second, a mechanical broadcast sounded above the head, using the international lingua franca, loud enough to ensure that everyone in this mountain forest could hear it.

"This place has been surrounded, it has been surrounded, the African-Asian Union registration staff, please put down your weapons as soon as possible, and wait for the investigation..."