Chapter 73 Completely Marked

With tears in her eyes, Lin Youbai nodded eagerly.

During pregnancy, Omega will become more sensitive than usual, and sexual desire will be stronger, which is not much worse than that during estrus.

But Lin Youbai didn't know if everyone would be like him now when they were pregnant. It seemed that once they saw Brother Xiaotang, smelled him, and kissed him again, the enthusiasm would not dissipate. go down.

It's not as uncomfortable as the estrus period, but it's still a bit torturous.

But it was even more tormenting not to kiss Brother Xiaotang, and it finally became what it is now.

"It's only five days away..." The little Omega twisted his waist in Duan Yitang's arms and acted coquettishly, "It's okay... I'm not afraid."

Duan Yitang stared at him, did not speak, but his breathing became a little deeper.

...

After it was over, he carried her back to another second bedroom.

Once there is a second time.

Little Omega seemed to have tasted the sweetness, knowing that it would be very comfortable even if it was just that, and knowing that brother Xiaotang would never reject him, the time of each night became longer.

Of course, Duan Yitang couldn't refuse him, but gradually, in the inability to restrain himself every night, he vaguely discovered something was wrong.

A few days later, Fu Xi routinely came to the door.

Duan Yitang happened to be on vacation, so he sat on the sidelines and watched him complete a complete set of examinations for Lin Youbai.

Before leaving, Duan Yitang sent him to the door, and vaguely raised his concerns.

Although it has been three months, even if she is not pregnant, frequent indulgence and courtship are not good for her health, not to mention that little Omega is still pregnant.

He trusts Fuxi's medical skills very much-it should be said that in the entire sub-union, if there is any pheromone-related disease that Fuxi cannot solve, then there is no second person who can solve it.

But Fuxi didn't seem to mention this point all the time, or in other words, although he noticed it, he chose to let it go.

After hearing what he said, Fu Xi understood at first, then was slightly stunned, and finally, he glanced into the room and nodded.

"It was my negligence." Fu Xi said, "Although this is not a big problem... But I didn't know you were so tolerant. I thought it was something that would be resolved sooner or later, so I didn't tell you specifically." Duan Yitang frowned

, "What do you mean?"

"You didn't quite mark him, did you?" Vauci said.

Duan Yitang was silent for a while.

Although he knew that Fuxi's medical skills were strong, he didn't know it was such a strong method.

Always amazing.

After a while, the young man nodded his head restrainedly, "Yeah."

Fuxi looked at him and smiled, "Then do you still remember what I said when you carried him to my clinic that day? I said..."

I started to use my habitual glib tone again.

Duan Yitang took a deep breath, and didn't want to continue circling with him here, "Can't you just say it?"

"How can you be straight?" Fuxi made an exaggerated expression, pointed inside, and said, "Then I can't tell you in front of the little Omega that you'd better mark and enter Get knotted in the genital cavity? Can you not hit me?"

"..."

Although the expression and tone are still unserious, Duan Yitang has already caught the point from the other party's words, "You mean, it is necessary to completely mark it? "

That day, when he brought people to the clinic, Vauci advised him to let them suffer for as long as possible, as close as possible, and as deep as possible.

At that time, Duan Yitang thought it was just Fuxi's casual yellow accent, but now it seems that around that time, Fuxi had already seen that he hadn't completely marked Lin Youbai.

"Almost." Fu Xi finally stopped laughing, and said seriously, "Pregnancy should be a product of complete marking, and complete marking itself was recognized more than a hundred years ago. Its scientific name is high-concentration pheromone injection behavior."

"It's not impossible for you to skip this step and have a baby... But, Omega during pregnancy needs the constant nourishment of Alpha pheromone, if you only mark it temporarily He, the Alpha pheromone in his body will continue to decrease. Of course, you are living together now, so you can pop and touch from time to time to replenish..." The old man gave him an ambiguous wink, and shot She patted him on the shoulder, "But you can't guarantee to stay with him 24 hours a day, so it's still not okay. So I still suggest you, just do what you want, don't hold back." Duan Yitang said

deeply Taking a breath, he threw Fuxi's hand off his shoulder, "I'm worried about his body. If we don't mark it completely for now, it's just ordinary..." After a pause, "What will happen?

"

"I understand." Fuxi nodded knowingly, "Actually, it's nothing serious, it doesn't have much impact on the child, it's just that Omega will compare with that—but it's not as serious as the estrus period."

" But enduring is worse for your body than indulgence." The old man had an expression of "young people are always too naive", "Also, watching your Omega suffer like that every day... Can you really hold back?" Fu

Xi Duan Yitang listened to what he said.

But the weather is getting warmer and warmer, and Duan Yitang needs to stay outside longer and longer.

The simulation warehouse data of the major military academies of the Asian Union are connected to the central optical brain of the military. The previous record book was shocking enough, and it was broken again after many years, which attracted the attention of many people.

In the age of driving mecha combat, to some extent, Alpha's mental strength will be further amplified and admired. But there was probably a certain example before. The sudden birth of this military cadet attracted attention and at the same time aroused some hidden objections from the top leaders of the capital and the military.

The voice was not loud, and it was quickly suppressed. It is said that a big shot came forward.

But it is not suppressed out of thin air. On the day of the decision, Su Feng took a 12-page research report and secretly submitted it to the high-level case of the capital. .

The report of the new senior researcher at Capital State Central Hospital was very convincing, and with the backing of the big man, the dissent gradually subsided.

When he came out of the capital building, Duan Yitang saw the silver-white magnetic express car parked outside.

There is a familiar logo on the front of the car, and the man is leaning on it, holding a communicator and whispering to the other end, holding a cigarette in his hand.

Duan Yitang stopped walking.

Lin Chenghe had already seen him from the corner of his eye, rolled his eyelids, quickly ended the call, and walked towards him.

Lin Chenghe has always been straight to the point, straight to the point, and doesn't bother to go around in circles with anyone, but even he, when he sees Duan Yitang now, his eyes can't help but become a little more complicated.

After being quiet for a while, Lin Chenghe raised his chin and said, "I read the report."

Apart from that, he knew everything.

Although there is still no relief, but I finally understand that some things happen for a reason, and I also understand what that strange feeling was when I saw Duan Yitang and Xie Zhiyan standing together that day.

Duan Yitang nodded, with no expression on his face.

Lin Chenghe didn't know what else to say about it. After pausing for a while, he turned to ask, "How is Youyou doing recently? Are you in good health?" The

family doctor really couldn't help, and he didn't go to Xiaoyanglou anymore. Now, Lin Chenghe wants to know the condition of his younger brother , I have to ask Duan Yitang.

Mentioning Lin Youbai, Duan Yitang's expression became milder, he paused for a second, and a faint smile appeared on his lips, "It's a little heavier." Ever since he knew that he had become fatter, the little Omega was not

very I am willing to weigh myself. Yesterday I coaxed her to put her on the electronic scale, only to find out that she is 8 catties fatter than before pregnancy.

"Really?" Lin Chenghe looked at him for a few seconds, raised his eyebrows, and nodded, as if talking to himself, "That's fine." At

six o'clock, Dongcheng District was in the evening rush hour.

Holding the steering wheel with his hands, the young man looked at the congested traffic ahead, rubbed the space between his brows, and a rare impatience appeared on his face.

But even if he turned the joystick to the far right, it was already half past seven when he got home.

Opening the door, it was the nanny who greeted her first, with a hesitant expression on her face.

The nanny is used to working in the Lin family. She has taken care of Lin Youbai for more than ten years. She is a reliable and stable Beta woman. After coming here, she still has some instinctive fear of her new owner.

"What's wrong?" Duan Yitang asked her while unbuttoning the top button of his shirt.

The nanny regained her composure and said, "The young master seems to be feeling a little uncomfortable. He went to bed without eating dinner. I knocked on the door just now and found..."

Duan Yitang went straight upstairs before finishing listening.

Before he had time to take off his uniform jacket, he walked very fast, and the moment the door of the master bedroom was opened, a sweet smell filled his nostrils.

The full-bodied almost catches up with the rut.

Duan Yitang stared at it for a while, took a deep breath, and closed the door.

The nanny followed and stood at the corner of the stairs. She looked around worriedly, but when she saw the door was closed, she knew there was no big problem, so she went downstairs silently.

There were no lights on in the room, and it was pitch black.

Duan Yitang walked forward step by step, the superior night vision ability of the top Alpha allowed him to clearly see the situation in the room.

It was already spring, and the quilt on the big bed had already been replaced by a light-colored bean blanket from a goose down quilt, which was so big that it could cover two people.

But at this moment, half of the doudou blanket was hanging down on the ground, and the other half was twisted into a pile, all of which were at the corner of the bed.

The person who was supposed to sleep well under the blanket was only wearing a pajamas that were too big for him, curled up on the bed, his shoulders trembling slightly.

As he got closer, he could still hear faint whimpers coming from the pillow.

Little Omega was obviously not sleeping.

But it was not like in the past, as soon as Duan Yitang came back, he immediately threw himself into his arms.

He didn't even dare to face Duan Yitang face to face, wishing he could bury his head in the bed, hoping that brother Xiaotang wouldn't find out what he was doing.

It is precisely because she is not in estrus and she is extremely sober that she feels shy about her behavior.

Duan Yitang stood still beside the bed, looking at the person above.

After a few seconds, he stretched out his hand, wanting to hug the little Omega up.

Lin Youbai grabbed the pillow and was unwilling to get up, so Duan Yitang had to put one hand around his shoulder, and the other hand went down to wrap him around him.

There seemed to be something wrong with the touch of the hand, Duan Yitang was startled, and looked down.

Little Omega was only wrapped in the pajamas that the youth usually wore.

...

He held his butt and hugged him up, first kissed his eyelids, then lowered his head, and dropped countless pity kisses on his slightly protruding belly.