Chapter 35 Omega and Omega

Lin Chenghe came out of the capital building and went to the Central Hospital first.

When he went upstairs, he didn't let anyone follow him, and knocked on Su Feng's office door alone.

Su Feng was a military doctor in the Second Army back then. He was young and superb in medical skills, and he was well-known throughout the Army of the Asian Union. Later, when Lin Chenghe returned to the capital country, Su Feng also retired after a few years. After retiring, he had a lot of choices, and more than one was better than the Central Hospital.

A low-key and gentle "please come in" came from inside, and Lin Chenghe pushed the door open.

Su Feng was wearing a white coat that was too big for his figure, and was bending over with his back to Lin Chenghe, rummaging through a grocery basket.

Hearing that someone came in, Su Feng didn't raise his head, as if he had eyes behind his back, "Hey, why are you so busy coming to my place today? I didn't say anything in advance, so I'll welcome you." "Who is busy?

" Lin Chenghe leaned against the door frame with folded arms, and said in a cold tone, "I told you in advance that I can still catch someone?" "

Don't be so harsh, what is arrest?" Su Feng finally found what he wanted, and turned around. , sat down on the swivel chair, raised his smiling eyes, glanced at the tall and handsome man in front of him, and said seriously, "Tell me, what's the matter?" "Can you stop asking questions knowingly?

" Lin Chenghe sat down on the chair opposite him , knocked on the desktop of his desk, "The last time I asked you to do the test, why haven't you sent me the result? How long has it been? Do I have to come to you in person?" "Oh, that."

Su Feng turned the desktop The tissue box on the table was straightened, and he said slowly: "I can't help it. The central hospital's equipment is broken, and there is only one left. I have to queue up for this one and apply for it. At that time, you asked me to take so many at once. Even if there are multiple blood tubes tested every two or three days, the result will not come out so quickly."

"Broken?" Lin Chenghe said impatiently, "What a broken hospital."

"Master Lin." Su Feng said eccentrically, "The hospitals directly under the central government are only as efficient as state-owned enterprises. If you don't like it, why don't you dial it?" Give me some money to build a separate laboratory?"

Lin Chenghe said cleanly, "Get lost."

The two have known each other for many years, and Lin Chenghe has never liked to hold his hand in front of Su Feng, and still retains his youthful temperament.

The two of them were Beta and Alpha, and when they argued, no one gave in to the other.

"But there are already some results," Su Feng finished laughing, and then changed his voice: "Do you want to see it? I'll call it out for you now." The small vertical optical brain on the table lit up in response, spreading out a

fan-shaped light in the air On the screen, several rows of data and images slowly emerged on the screen.

Lin Chenghe's eyes were fixed, and he walked over to take a closer look.

The photos are of the familiar bodyguards of the Lin family, and the Alphas of the patrol team he temporarily seconded that day.

Pages of information flashed across quickly, and after a few minutes, the page closed.

Lin Chenghe took a deep breath, stood up straight, frowned and remained silent.

"Why." Su Feng glanced at his face, and asked, "Didn't see what you wanted?"

Lin Chenghe said in a deep voice, "I can't say I don't want it, but it's all expected, nothing surprising.

" Most of the bodyguards and soldiers of the patrol team are B-level or C-level Alphas. In Alphas, they belong to the category of not outstanding aptitude. .

But if Yuyou's estrus symptoms were so severe that day, it wasn't because of this reason, but what could be the reason, Lin Chenghe had no idea at all.

Is it really just because of being frightened?

Lin Chenghe pressed the center of his eyebrows, wondering whether he should have hope for the remaining undetected pheromones.

Suddenly, he remembered one thing.

"By the way, where is the kid's pheromone?" Lin Chenghe asked, "Is there any problem?" Su

Feng was startled, with a blank face, as if he didn't know who he was talking about: "Which one?"

"Stop pretending." Lin Chenghe Said, "You know who I'm talking about."

Su Feng thought for a while, said "Oh" before saying: "The person you tied to him? I haven't had time to test it yet." "The next one will be tested first.

" He, give me the result as soon as possible after the test."

Su Feng looked at him for a while, then laughed out loud.

Lin Chenghe frowned, "What are you laughing at?"

"No, what result do you want?" Su Feng looked at him with a smile, "You want that person to be an S-level Alpha who is 100% compatible with your brother." I know what you want to do? Get your brother a son-in-law right away?" "

..."

Lin Chenghe didn't mean that, but when he said that, he almost forgot what he wanted to say.

Seeing him staring at him, Su Feng smiled even more happily, "Don't you really think so? You haven't forgotten how you beat someone up last time, have you? Don't be a brother-in-law. You became an enemy first."

"You fucking..." Lin Chenghe laughed angrily, "What kind of son-in-law are you recruiting? I just think that kid is not quite right." As he spoke, he recalled the scene of that day again

.

When meeting the eyes of the young man named Duan Yitang, the extremely uncomfortable feeling still left a deep impression on him.

Lin Chenghe actually didn't doubt Duan Yitang's gender.

It can have an impact on top Alphas, making them feel irritable instead of emotional, and the other party has almost no other possibility except being an Alpha.

What made Lin Chenghe feel strange was that he obviously didn't smell the pheromone smell of Duan Yitang, even if it was the pheromone coercion from the same high-level Alpha, how could there be no smell?

The more he thought about it, the more he didn't understand, Lin Chenghe was upset, he simply stood up, and stretched out his hand towards Su Feng.

"Forget it, you can give me his blood sample." Lin Chenghe said, "I'll take it to the military headquarters for a human test, it will be faster." This time,

Su Feng stared at him, but the smile on his face disappeared .

"You know my temper." Su Feng said lightly, "I don't want to give back what was given to me." Lin Chenghe

knew that he had this problem, but the blood sample was a blood sample, and it wasn't something that was given to him. Gift.

He felt that Su Feng was finding fault.

But the two looked at each other for a few seconds, and finally Lin Chenghe raised his hands in surrender, "Okay." Lin Chenghe went

home with a chill all over, pushed open the door, saw Lin Youbai sitting in the living room, and was stunned.

Lin Youbai was wearing fluffy home clothes, sitting upright on the sofa, like a fluffy little dumpling, but the expression on his face was quite dignified and solemn.

He was still holding the remote control of the large optical computer in the living room, but he didn't press it, as if he wanted to have something in his hand.

Obviously full of thoughts.

Lin Chenghe stood at the door and looked at him for a while, and said, "What are you doing sitting here?"

Lin Youbai was startled, turned his head, saw his brother came back, and panicked on his face, "Brother." "

Huh?" Lin Chenghe left Going over, he patted his head, "It's so late, why don't you go to sleep?"

Lin Youbai stammered a little, "I, I can't sleep."

Part of it was because of the hand holding at night, his heart beat so fast can't sleep.

The other half was worried that his brother already knew about himself and Xiaotang's brother, and was afraid that he would question him as soon as he came back, and was so scared that he couldn't sleep.

The two emotions collided and clashed in his little heart, Lin Youbai was so tortured that he didn't feel sleepy at all, so he had to go downstairs and sit down.

When he went downstairs, he still thought to himself, if brother must ask, then he should tell all about it!

"Why can't you sleep?" Lin Chenghe loosened his tie, sat down beside him, glanced at him, and smiled, "Did you have fun today?" "Ah?"

Lin Youbai hesitated for a second, then nodded, " Very happy."

Lin Chenghe nodded, but didn't mean to ask anything else.

Lin Youbai observed his brother's expression, and was a little uncertain for a moment whether his brother knew or not.

Didn't Fei Yan complain to his brother?

But he has already said that... It is really hard for Lin Youbai to believe that he will keep a secret for himself.

Lin Youbai bit her lip, decided to strike first, tugged at Lin Chenghe's sleeve, and said in a low voice, "Brother, brother Fei Yan and I... quarreled." Lin Chenghe paused as he untied his tie, then turned his head,

" Huh?"

Why were you talking about having fun just now, but now it's turning into a quarrel?

Lin Chenghe asked: "What's the noise?"

Lin Youbai hesitated, not knowing what to say, thought about it, and whispered: "Brother Fei Yan saw me with a friend and ignored him. So I got angry, and they almost got into a fight."

Lin Chenghe was not interested in the small quarrels between their children at first, and he didn't want to ask too much, but he caught some unknowns from Lin Youbai's words key information.

He stared at his younger brother, "Which one of your friends?"

"Just, it's an Omega friend who often plays together recently." Lin Youbai met his brother's gaze, his heart beating violently: "I, I like him very much , so I stayed with him all the time, and didn't go to see brother Fei Yan."

It shouldn't be wrong to say that.

It not only showed the reason for the conflict between the two, but also explained why he was with brother Xiaotang, so that even if Fei Yan complained to his brother, he would not be afraid.

Lin Youbai looked at his brother anxiously.

Lin Chenghe frowned.

Most of Lin Youbai's Omega friends are his classmates from the School of Etiquette. It's not surprising that they will be there for the Xingyao Awards.

It's just that Fei Yan is so ignorant, he has the same knowledge as Omega, and almost got into a fight?

"I see." Lin Chenghe said, stood up, and said, "Go upstairs to sleep first."

Lin Youbai finally let go of the big stone in his heart, heaved a sigh of relief, stepped on his slippers, and was about to go to bed. building.

When he reached the corner of the stairs, Lin Chenghe stopped him again.

"Tomorrow I have invited Mrs. Fei to our house as a guest," he said, "have a good rest, and don't get up too late tomorrow."

Because of his brother's last words, Lin Youbai still couldn't fall asleep quickly.

He was lying on the bed in a daze, trying hard to get sleepy, and thinking about it, he thought that brother Xiaotang had squeezed his hand that night.

Brother Xiaotang's hands are big and strong, but when he was holding him, he seemed to be unable to remember anything, and his head became empty.

He didn't even remember how he was sent back in the end, but he only remembered that his heart was beating very fast, as if he had been running for a long time.

After a while, Lin Youbai poked his head out from under the quilt, and quietly opened his eyes.

He reached out and touched his face, and sure enough, it was hot again.

He felt that he had become a little strange, but he couldn't tell what was strange.

It would be nice if someone could tell him.

The room was pitch-black, only the light brain in sleep mode on the cabinet not far away was emitting a faint light.

Lin Youbai thought for a while, got out of bed, took the optical brain over, and retracted back on the bed.

He originally wanted to chat with Pei Yuqing, but it was very late now, and the avatars of friends in the list were all dark, obviously they were not online.

He had no choice but to log in to Starnet.

Starnet's forum is divided into several large sections. Although the background ip is connected to the real name, many sections still retain the ancient id anonymous mode.

In these anonymous forums, netizens are usually very hostile, but occasionally there will be some posts that cannot be seen elsewhere, but can only be seen here.

In the past, Pei Yuqing had been in an anonymous entertainment section all year round, where there were often some true and false gossips about celebrities and artists, as well as round-the-clock quarrels between fans and black fans.

Lin You wandered around boredly for a while, and found that because she didn't surf often, she couldn't understand a lot of star network terms.

Many abbreviations and four-letter words made him feel confused.

He felt that there was no way to find it like this. After thinking for a while, he opened the search box and entered "Omega and Omega..." Before he could finish typing

a complete sentence, many items were automatically associated in the search box, and all of them popped up at once.

[Can Omega and Omega have children]

[How does Omega and Omega have an advantage in fighting]

[How does Omega and Omega do. Love]

[In which independent countries can Omega and Omega legally get a marriage certificate]

...

Lin Youbai stared at the screen, After staying for two seconds, he immediately clicked the fork, threw the light brain aside, and buried himself in the quilt.

In the dark, little Omega's face became redder due to lack of oxygen.

What is it!

He just wanted to know "Why does Omega feel shy holding hands with Omega"!

These people from Xingwang are too strange!