Chapter 30 It turns out that sticking a sticker can relieve symptoms...

Lin Youbai felt that he was too stupid!

How can I always forget the fact that brother Xiaotang is an Omega just because he is studying with Fei Yan and the others at Xingyao.

Omega will have a estrous period.

Brother Xiaotang is like this now, weak and powerless, uncomfortable for no reason, it is very likely that the estrus period has arrived.

I am also a person who has experienced estrus once, and I know how uncomfortable Omega is during estrus.

Although the physiology class said that pheromone is a complex and mysterious thing, and the symptoms of different Omega during the estrus period are different, but the teacher also said that most Omega, getting through the estrus period is not as simple as drinking water , and some will even die in pain, so they must be taken good care of during the period.

When I was in estrus last time, I felt as if my whole body had died once. I couldn't sleep well every night, couldn't eat anything, and had a fever for several days. In the end, I relied on medical inhibitors to survive.

The brown-haired doctor told him that if he still didn't get the Alpha mark when the next estrus came, he might have to give him an increased dose of medical inhibitors, which would have certain side effects.

Although the estrus period is irregular, it may come next month, or it may not come until half a year later, but it is worth a little worry.

Brother Xiaotang is going through such pain now, and he still eats his tofu leisurely!

Lin Youbai quickly put her hands on her chest, trying to push him away.

But Duan Yitang seemed to be a bit heavy, no matter how much he pushed it, he couldn't move it. Lin Youbai became anxious and said, "Brother Xiaotang, you are in heat, why don't you put on the isolation sticker? What about the inhibitor? What about the barrier spray?"

"..."

"You, have you ever had a estrus period before?" Lin Youbai continued to ask in a panic: "Is it always this uncomfortable before ?

"

With his hand, he fumbled in the pocket of his clothes, took out something, and breathed a sigh of relief: "I have an optical brain today! Wait, I'll call my family doctor for you!" Duan Yitang took a deep breath, from

his Standing up straight on his shoulders, he looked at Lin Youbai with a complicated expression for a few seconds, stretched out his long arm, and took the optical brain from his hand.

Just as Lin Youbai called up the video call page, the things were taken away, and he looked up at Duan Yitang in confusion.

The young man's eyes were dark, his breathing was heavy, and a few bloodshot eyes could be faintly seen.

It looks uncomfortable at first glance.

Lin Youbai was very distressed, and softly comforted her: "It's okay, it's just hard during estrus, don't be afraid, I'll call the doctor and let him take a look at it for you..." Lin

Youbai I know that many people in the slums are unwilling to see a doctor even if they are sick. On the one hand, it is because they have no money to go to a regular hospital. .

I don't know what kind Duan Yitang is, but no matter what kind it is, it is bad.

Lin Youbai reached out to reach for the optical brain that was taken away by Duan Yitang.

Duan Yitang raised the optical brain a little higher to prevent him from taking it, and said in a low voice: "No need." "Why

?"

Duan Yitang rubbed his forehead and breathed a sigh of relief: "It's not uncomfortable anymore."

The side effects of the induced pheromone would not last long, and the Beta that he accidentally inhaled just now was actually not too large a dose.

What's more, just a short while of indulgence, the sweet smell of S+ grade Omega has already wiped out the residual lavender smell.

Yes, he crossed the line today.

Relying on this little Omega's misunderstanding and connivance to him, he did a shameful thing.

He leaned on the neck of this Omega whose smell was inexplicably attractive to him, inhaling his smell like an addict, trying to get himself a moment of ironing.

Duan Yitang's brain hurts, and he feels that he should not go to Fuxi today.

On the trip to him, everything was brought into the ditch by him.

Lin Youbai was stunned for a while: "Is it not uncomfortable so soon?"

I have never heard of an Omega whose symptoms of estrus were alleviated so quickly.

Don't you usually have to inject inhibitors? If there is no inhibitor, then Alpha pheromone is needed, how can it be enough to stick to the little Omega sisters?

Duan Yitang was silent for a second: "Well, it's not uncomfortable." "

Well, that's fine."

The world is big, full of surprises, maybe different Omega symptoms are different, brother Xiaotang may belong to the special one What about one?

Lin Youbai looked up at him, and said hesitantly: "But, you still need to pay attention to nursing care, I just saw that your face was ugly..." The more I thought about it, the more worried I became,

Lin Youbai hesitated for a long time, and tiptoed to get the light Nao, "No, I'd better take you to see a doctor."

Duan Yitang helplessly held down his head, not letting him move, and relying on his height advantage, he held the optical brain high to prevent him from taking it.

Little Omega is much shorter than him, and Lin Youbai really can't reach him at all.

"It's really all right." Duan Yitang looked at Little Omega's completely worried eyes, and a person who has always been frank and frank also felt guilty for a second: "I just told you...that way, it's not uncomfortable, it's much better."

Lin Yubai was stunned.

Could it be possible to relieve brother Xiaotang's estrus symptoms by sticking to himself?

This is too amazing, is it because he is an S+ level Omega?

However, the pheromones of Omega will indeed have a certain soothing effect on Omega, especially between relatives who are related by blood.

Lin Youbai cried occasionally when she was a child, and at that time, she would like to stay with her mother very much, smelling the faint orchid smell on her body, she felt very at ease. He also likes his distant cousin Yu Lili, because she is an S-class Omega, and her smell is very pleasant and pleasant.

But this is also very good, many Omegas without a partner can't find a way to relieve it when they are in heat, if being close to themselves has such a good effect, Lin Youbai is willing to hug him every day!

It was the first time for Lin Youbai to feel that her pheromones were so useful, and she immediately said happily: "Then let me help you every time you are in heat from now on?" "..." Duan Yitang raised his eyes and watched quietly

. Looking at him: "Don't you think it's annoying."

"What do you hate?"

Duan Yitang paused, "Just like that."

"No, why would you hate it?" Lin Youbai opened her eyes wide, recalling the intimate posture just now, blushed inexplicably, and stammered: "I, I like you, I will do whatever you want I don't hate it."

The more he said, the softer he was.

He felt like he was sneaking in, taking advantage of brother Xiaotang's fragility, and secretly eating his tofu.

Duan Yitang stared at him, not missing any expression on Little Omega's face, hearing him say that he likes him, his eyes darkened.

After a while, he closed his eyes.

"Okay." Duan Yitang said.

After Lin Youbai returned to the wedding scene, the ball had already started.

On the dance floor, young men and women both danced, and everyone was dressed exquisitely and beautifully.

The newcomers are naturally in the center of the dance floor.

Zhuo Ruiming was tall, with his arms around Pei Yuqing's waist, and the dance steps of the two were also very tacit and harmonious.

Lin Youbai stood in the rest area and looked at it for a while, then took a few photos of Pei Yuqing with his optical computer, and planned to send them to Qingqing after the wedding.

Qingqing looks really nice today!

On the other side of the dance floor, Fei Yan had already danced with an Omega girl.

That Omega girl, Lin Youbai, also knew her. She was a first-year student at the School of Etiquette, and her parents were also in business in City A.

Lin Youbai looked at them for a while, then a voice sounded beside him, and he looked over.

It was a boy wearing a haute couture suit. He looked very young, his bones were obvious and he couldn't hold up his clothes.

The boy's nose was sweating, and he stretched out his hand to Lin Youbai, blushing and inviting him to dance.

Lin Youbai didn't know him, but she readily agreed and put her hand into his.

As soon as the two stepped onto the dance floor, they immediately became another focus besides the groom and groom.

Before the ball started, many people were guessing who would dance with the young master of the Lin family today.

Every family in the upper class knows that the little Omega of the Lin family is beautiful and well-behaved, and the baby in the family is like eyeballs, so he would not easily bring it out to such a large occasion.

A while ago, the farce of escaped marriage was full of storms, which made everyone have more good exploration and curiosity about this S+ level Omega.

This was the first time Lin Youbai showed up on such a grand occasion after that incident.

Many people speculated that whoever could be the male companion of the young master of the Lin family at today's ball, and dance with him, was probably chosen by Lin Chenghe's favorite brother-in-law.

It turned out that the choice of male partner was a bit surprising, it turned out to be such an unknown little boy.

Lin Youbai and this little boy hadn't jumped together for a while before they realized that the other party seemed extremely nervous.

His own dance steps were repeatedly taught by the dance teacher of the Etiquette Academy, so he was naturally impeccable, but the boy recklessly stepped on his feet several times.

The fourth time he stepped on Lin Youbai's foot, a dent appeared on the delicate little leather shoes. The boy immediately became nervous and didn't know what to do, and stammered an apology to him.

Lin Youbai smiled at him, said it was okay, and thoughtfully changed to a simpler dance step.

The boy looked at his smile, as if he had never seen such a good-looking Omega, he was in a daze, and his face became even redder.

It was only after the song was over that the boy introduced himself to him, wishing he could search his entire family.

Let me first say that I am the son of the Chen family, an Alpha, and my family is in a certain business. He also said that his family had just moved from the sub-alliance country to the capital country, and he was currently studying in a certain noble school, and he didn't know anyone in City A. He hoped that he could become good friends with Lin Youbai in the future.

Lin Youbai didn't have any Alpha friends yet. He thought this boy was weird and didn't look aggressive. He hesitated for a while and was about to make an agreement when a young man with blond hair strode over from the side and interrupted the two of them. conversation.

"I'm sorry." Fei Yan greeted the boy politely, but his tone was quite aggressive and his eyes were not friendly: "I am his male companion, do you have anything else to say? If not, I will take him away."