Chapter 39 Brother Xiaotang is different.

Duan Yitang's arms suddenly loosened, and the tense momentum all over his body also relaxed in an instant.

He turned his head, his Adam's apple moved a few times, and looked at Lin Youbai for a moment.

Lin Youbai looked at him with teary eyes, her big eyes were completely covered by tears, and she couldn't see brother Xiaotang's face clearly.

The scene in his head was still just now, brother Xiaotang's hand was bitten bloody, and it looked like it was about to be broken.

But he was so useless. Seeing such a situation, he was so frightened that he almost went stupid, and he forgot that he was originally here to protect Brother Xiaotang from being bullied.

Until now, thinking of that scene, Lin Youbai still felt as if someone had dripped lemon juice into his heart, and his heart was so sad that it was about to break.

Moreover, Lin Youbai suddenly realized that his emotions had nothing to do with Brother Xiaotang being an Omega.

Because he didn't feel distressed because of an Omega being bullied, he felt sad because brother Xiaotang was injured.

Duan Yitang looked at him without saying a word, his eyes were deep.

Lin Youbai finally couldn't bear it any longer, threw himself into his arms, and whimpered, "Can you stop fighting with others? What should you do if you get hurt? It's not easy for an Omega to get better after getting hurt. Look at your... "

Lin Youbai wanted to point out the injury on his jaw, but Duan Yitang was only wearing a thin gray top. The fight was too intense just now, and one of the buttons on the neckline was undone. On one side of the collarbone was exposed. It's an old scar that has been there for years.

Lin You saw the scar with sharp eyes, her mouth narrowed, and she began to cry again.

Duan Yitang: "..."

Obviously this little Omega cried so hard, but Duan Yitang inexplicably heaved a sigh of relief, his brows furrowed.

However, it is not an option to let him cry like this all the time.

Duan Yitang let him cry in his arms for a long time, thought for a while, lowered his head, and said: "Actually, it doesn't hurt that much."

This is the truth.

Duan Yitang's old injuries were all left before he was twelve years old. A child without differentiation naturally does not have the terrifying healing ability brought about by the Alpha hormone.

But the injury when he was a child took so long, he really didn't remember how much it hurt at that time.

As for just now, when Jiang Qisong bit his hand, his brain and muscles were in a state of rage and congestion at that time, and he couldn't really feel the pain.

"How is it possible?" Little Omega obviously didn't believe it, blinking his eyes covered with tears and shaking his head, "Brother Xiaotang, you must not be brave." "..." Duan Yitang looked at him, sighed, and suddenly stretched out his hand to shake his

hand

. Catch the right half of his face.

It's so small that it fits completely in the palm of your hand.

The little Omega's skin is smooth and soft. Even though he is so thin and small, his cheeks are fleshy and soft, easy to pinch.

Duan Yitang felt the touch in his hand for a while, and suddenly said: "Don't cry."