Chapter 71 "Good Night."

Mechas with unknown lethality appeared in the capital country. This kind of thing has not happened once in several years. Judgment is based on the consequences, ranging from imprisonment to criticism from the entire alliance, but this time, I don't know why there is no follow-up.

Some people said that the admiral personally took part in this matter, and the relevant personnel did not pursue it any longer. In addition, it did not cause any harm to the civilians, so the capital finally withdrew the public prosecution.

It was also said that because of some other reasons, the capital and the military were unwilling to lose the person concerned—in short, there are different opinions, but the matter eventually faded out of public view.

The days passed faster day by day, Lin Youbai took care of her baby with peace of mind.

He liked this little house more and more like him and brother Xiaotang everywhere, but there were not only him and brother Xiaotang in the small house, because there would always be some guests.

Dr. Fuxi will come every few days to do some basic examinations for him. Although most of the time he just takes a look with his eyes, he seems to be very sure. Anyway, Brother Xiaotang and Brother Xiaotang trust his statement very much. .

The nannies and aunts at home also came to cook for him during the day. Although Lin Youbai wanted to cook something delicious for brother Xiaotang, he was ordered not to approach the kitchen, so he could only watch helplessly.

My brother also came here once, but Lin Chenghe still remembered the phrase "slight rejection" that the doctor said, so he didn't enter the door, but just stood outside the door and looked at it, and he was very impressed with this small western-style building that was less than half the size of his own villa. There are criticisms.

But after looking at the facilities in the courtyard, the safety devices around the house, and seeing his younger brother Bairun's face and sweet smile from a few meters away, Lin Chenghe didn't say anything more, just told Lin Youbai Pay more attention to your body.

On the contrary, Brother Xiaotang gradually became busy because he was busy with school affairs. He was away many times during the day, but he would go home every night.

After more than two months of pregnancy, although the curvature of her stomach still hasn't changed much, Lin Youbai feels that her body has become a little bulkier.

So he became a little lazy. When Xiaotang's brother was away, he would nestle in a chair covered with a warm mattress, and he didn't want to get up all day.

Sometimes Duan Yitang would come back to see him halfway, dressed in a neat uniform, full of wind and snow.

At that time, Lin Youbai would immediately put down the things in his hands, throw himself into his arms, and be hugged and kissed.

Ever since she was pregnant, Lin Youbai didn't pay much attention to the outside world, and even seldom used Starnet, but he still faintly felt that some changes had taken place in the outside world, maybe it was related to brother Xiaotang.

He was a little worried, and asked curiously once or twice.

But Duan Yitang didn't let him worry about it, and Lin Youbai also trusted him completely, thinking that he was the best and could do everything well, plus the lethargy during pregnancy, every time he couldn't ask a few words, he was coaxed to sleep.

After the beginning of spring, the weather gradually warmed up, and it was no longer as cold as it was in January. Although the heating was still on in the house, Lin Youbai's clothes had changed from fluffy home clothes to thin velvet pajamas.

That night, Duan Yitang went home, took off his uniform jacket at the entrance, went upstairs and opened the door, and this was what he saw.

The buttons of the thin pajamas were all undone, and half of them slipped off the shoulders.

The snow-white skin from the neck to the lower abdomen is completely exposed. One arm is raised, and a slender wrist is exposed from the cuff. It is stretching to the back, applying body cream to himself.

Because the location is in the back, it is not convenient, so it looks a little clumsy.

Hearing the sound of someone coming in, Lin Youbai raised his head, but there was no look of panic on his face, as if he had completely trusted that there would only be his brother Xiaotang here.

It's just that there was still a blush on his cheeks, and his eyes widened a little, because he knew that his clothes were disheveled at the moment, so he was a little shy.

The young man's eyes fell on him.

Even if it wasn't the first time I saw it, under the warm white light, Lin Youbai's appearance was amazing.

Under the influence of progesterone, most Omegas will become more or less moody, and even their appearance will become haggard.

But Lin Youbai seemed to be favored by the heavens by nature. Pregnancy didn't damage his appearance in the slightest, but made him even more charming.

After months of nurturing, he gradually began to gain weight. After his weight returned to the figure before pregnancy, he slowly began to become heavier.

It is the baby in the womb that is growing up slowly.

But obviously there is already an Alpha child in his stomach, but he is still like a seductive porcelain statue, and the sweet and greasy fragrance from his body has never dissipated for a moment.

The pheromones are terrifyingly smart, and pregnancy itself has sexual connotations—why block the sense of smell of other Alphas, and let the Alpha who gave him his child enjoy such sweet torture.

Duan Yitang heard the sound of his Adam's apple rolling.

Lin Youbai froze for a second, then blushed, slowly pulled a pillow and hugged her into her arms.

After hugging, I feel so stupid, I have already done everything, and I still sleep together every night, and I am still like this.

But even if he couldn't get closer, brother Xiaotang could still make him shy with just one look.

This has nothing to do with the fact that they are already in love.

Even if you are already in a relationship, it is normal to blush to your lover every day, right?

It wasn't until Little Omega was about to hide his body in the bed that Duan Yitang realized that he had been staring at him for a long time.

The gaze is like the essence inch by inch, as if looking at a person from the inside out.

Duan Yitang lowered his eyes, gave an impatient "tsk", reached out and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt, raised his legs and walked towards the bed, and then pressed one knee against the edge of the bed.

The pillow was pulled out and stuffed behind him, and the palm clasped the slender wrist of the little Omega, pressing the person into the pillow, and then, the piece of skin exposed in the air was kissed all over.

When he got close, the turbulent pheromone enveloped him completely, and Lin Youbai's waist almost went limp all of a sudden, without the slightest strength to struggle.

The only thing that can be done is to let the other party eat tofu meekly.

There was still the jar of fragrant body cream next to the mattress, and when I moved my hand, I accidentally knocked it over.

"Brother Xiaotang..." Lin Youbai managed to regain his senses, and flung his hands weakly in mid-air twice, "I haven't finished applying the body cream yet..." The young man didn't look up, "Wait and then

apply it."

The glands in the back of the neck The nearby skin was licked, Lin Youbai couldn't help panting lightly, shrinking her neck, said in a low voice, "Itchy..." Of course it wasn't just the

itching of being kissed.

There was also some unspeakable feeling, mixed with some familiar warmth, swept over his whole body.

He felt that brother Xiaotang smelled many times better than usual, and he was almost addicted to his smell, and wanted to continue like this regardless.

But probably because she was pregnant, Omega spontaneously allocated part of her mind to pay attention to the child in her belly.

He still remembered the three-month deadline, so when he was almost breathless after being kissed, he tried his best to say, "Brother Xiaotang, didn't you say that you can't do it before three months..."

Now It's only been two months.

Little Omega's words made Duan Yitang's movements froze, and he immediately woke up from the dizziness.

He straightened up slowly, with his eyes half lowered, his hands resting on both sides of the bed, looking at the little Omega with flushed cheeks.

The thin pajamas were also messed up, and the hem was all piled up.

Both of them were breathing heavily.

"En." The young man's voice was hoarse, and he looked away, "It will take three months."

Duan Yitang took a deep breath, tried his best to calm down the restlessness in his body, straightened the jar of body cream without saying a word, and took it over.

Lin Youbai also let out a long sigh of relief.

Obviously he has already pushed brother Xiaotang away, but the enthusiasm seems to have not dissipated.

Moreover, there are some inexplicable regrets in my heart.

Lin Youbai blinked depressedly, and after a while, turned over slowly, put her cheek on the pillow, and said softly, "I still need to paint here." "Okay.

"

So I took a little bit of it with my hand and wiped it on his back.

Duan Yitang obviously never did such a thing. But fortunately, there is no essential difference between changing bandages and bandaging wounds, but it needs to be treated more gently.

What's more, he has experience in rubbing Lin You's calf for nothing, so he's not very clumsy in general.

When the body cream was finished, Lin Youbai had already forgotten the depression just now, and was still rubbed so comfortably that she felt drowsy.

Duan Yitang buttoned his pajamas and stuffed them under the quilt.

At this time, Lin Youbai was awake for another second. He saw the young man's eyes lowered and his body covered with cream, and he suddenly bent his lips.

Duan Yitang raised his eyes and looked at him, "What's the matter?"

"Brother Xiaotang," Lin Youbai held his hand and laughed, "You know, when I thought you were an Omega, why did you give me an Omega?" You bought a lot of fragrant body cream."

It's also very expensive. The kind of perfume that high society Omegas love most.

At that time, he felt that only such a person was worthy of a beauty like Brother Xiaotang.

"Huh?" The young man raised his eyebrows, "I don't seem to have received it."

"Because... because I dare not give you away." Lin Youbai recalled, "I posted such a beautiful little rabbit isolation sticker for you, but it turned out It disappeared within a few days. I felt that Brother Xiaotang probably didn't like this kind of thing."

I didn't like the bunny isolation stickers, I didn't like Omega's exclusive bath bubbles... maybe I didn't like myself either.

As a result, after half a year, Brother Xiaotang has become his Alpha, and will help him apply body cream.

Things in this world are really unpredictable.

"..." Duan Yitang recalled Lin Youbai's appearance at that time, and paused, "I don't dislike it, but I'm not used to it." If

Cheng Zan heard this, he would probably have to use performance art to express his confusion .

Lin Youbai was already getting sleepy, she nodded obediently, "I see."

Duan Yitang looked at him for a while, then put his hands under the quilt, "Go to bed first, I'll take a bath."

Lin Youbai's face sunk in the On the pillow, Xiao Xiao yawned and shook her head, "I'll wait for you."

Duan Yitang didn't speak anymore, but his movements became a little faster.

As expected, Lin Youbai held on until Duan Yitang came back with the cool steam on his body, his eyelids were about to fight.

He closed his eyes, found a familiar position in the other's arms, his long eyelashes fell down, and finally fell into a deep sleep.

The second after the light was turned off, the young man pressed a kiss on his forehead, "Good night."