Chapter 11 Who knows if it will also be S+ rank

When Lin Youbai went downstairs, Sheng Yingzhe was already waiting outside the store, and it seemed that he had been waiting for a long time.

Several servants were carrying the box containing the clothes of the two into the trunk of the car.

Sheng Yingzhe folded his arms, and when he saw Lin Youbai going downstairs calmly, an impatient expression appeared on his face, and he planned to mock him a few words.

But before he opened his mouth, he saw Lin Youbai cast a loving look at him that hesitated to speak.

"..."

Sheng Yingzhe was baffled by his glance, but he still swallowed the words that came to his lips, and got into the car with a dark face.

On the way back, Sheng Yingzhe's optical brain turned on repeatedly.

Among his peers, he is a flamboyant character, relying on his superior family background and talent, he is also very popular.

The news of Lin and Sheng's marriage has already reached everyone's ears through various channels. At this moment, many old friends sent him messages to congratulate him on his upcoming engagement.

Sheng Yingzhe replied to the message all the way with a blank face, without even looking at Lin Youbai who was sitting beside him.

Lin Youbai just didn't want to talk to him too much, so he sat obediently and looked out of the window happily.

Another message came in, Sheng Yingzhe swiped his finger, clicked in and looked at it, his face suddenly sank.

He pressed the light off button, glanced at the little Omega beside him, and said, "My dad asked you to go home and have a meal together." "

Huh?" Lin Youbai was stunned, and subconsciously looked down at her attire .

In order to facilitate the fitting of clothes, he is wearing casual clothes today, which is not suitable for visiting the in-laws-to-be, and it is not good to go empty-handed, so he said: "Now? But I haven't changed my clothes yet." Sheng Yingzhe's

face The familiar impatience appeared again, and he said sarcastically: "It's just a casual meal, not a dinner party, why are you so troublesome?"

Lin Youbai pursed her lips, tugged at the corner of her clothes uncomfortably, After a pause for a few seconds, he said, "Okay, let's go."

Although I only wanted to change clothes out of social etiquette considerations, since Sheng Yingzhe said so, let's just go like this.

But for some reason, after saying this, Sheng Yingzhe still looked dissatisfied, but seemed even more unhappy.

He leaned on the back of the seat, closed his eyes, and said irritably, "It's fine if you don't like it, you won't die if you don't eat a meal."

Lin Youbai blinked suspiciously.

At this moment, no matter how dull he was, he could feel that something was wrong with Sheng Yingzhe.

Although Sheng Yingzhe was usually very impatient with himself, it was not like today, as if there was a gloomy anger all over his body.

Lin Youbai thought about the reason for his behavior, and almost immediately thought of Duan Yitang who he met on the second floor just now.

Lin Youbai frowned inwardly.

For a moment, he didn't know what he was feeling in his heart, but he suddenly felt that Sheng Yingzhe's behavior was very wrong.

Perhaps Sheng Yingzhe, like himself, has no ability to resist the marriage set by his family, but at least, as an Alpha, he shouldn't let his favorite Omega be in such a situation.

He obviously has many ways to make his favorite Omega live a better and more decent life, instead of letting people do some risky things just to meet him.

He suddenly didn't want to stay in the same space with Sheng Yingzhe, and he was a little angry.

Lin Youbai took a deep breath, turned his face, looked directly at Sheng Yingzhe and said, "I know you are in a bad mood now, but I did not decide on the early engagement, please don't vent your grievances on me." Is it?"

Sheng Yingzhe was startled.

Lin Youbai paused, and continued: "Besides, if you have time to lose your temper with me here, you might as well turn around and go back, maybe you can catch up." After speaking, she got out of the car with her bag in her hand

, Sheng Yingzhe, who had never heard Lin Youbai say such a long emotional speech, was left in the car in a daze.

Sheng Yingzhe didn't understand what Lin Youbai said at all, but it didn't prevent him from realizing that he was turned off by Lin Youbai who never spoke loudly.

A bad breath suddenly stuck in his chest, and he couldn't get up or down, feeling extremely uncomfortable.

His face turned pale for a while, Sheng Yingzhe raised his hand, and hammered hard on the composite metal inner wall of the car.

The strength of the A-level Alpha cannot be underestimated, and it is especially terrifying when it is angry. No matter how strong the composite metal body worth hundreds of thousands of gallon coins is, it trembles slightly at this moment.

The driver in the front asked tremblingly: "Little, young master, then we...?"

His father had already sent a message asking them to go back for dinner, and now that Lin Youbai had left, he had to go back and give an explanation, Sheng Yingzhe reluctantly suppressed it. With a bad breath in his throat, he said in a deep voice: "Go home."

The Sheng family's dinner was not very pleasant.

Countless exquisite dishes and snacks were placed on the huge black pear wood long table, but the people sitting in the main and second seats were not thinking about eating.

Father Sheng put down his chopsticks, took the towel handed over by the servant, wiped his hands, glanced at his son, and said slowly, "The engagement banquet will be soon, how are you preparing?" Sheng Yingzhe took a sip of champagne,

thinking Still thinking about what Lin Youbai had left behind just now, his tone was not very good: "That's it, there is nothing I need to prepare, and I will be done by my servants."

Father Sheng frowned disapprovingly, and after a while , and asked again: "I asked you to bring you pomelo back for dinner, why didn't you see anyone?"

Sheng Yingzhe paused as he cut the steak.

"Father." He raised his head, "Why did you advance the engagement banquet?"

He wanted to ask this question the day he went to Lin's house.

It's just that Sheng's father has always had absolute authority in the Sheng family, he dared not, and had no chance.

But if it wasn't for the sudden early engagement banquet that disrupted all his plans, he wouldn't be so passive, and he didn't even have time to explain to Duan Yitang face to face.

Sheng Yingzhe was very confused.

Of course he knew why his family wanted to marry the Lin family - it is very common for wealthy families to get married for the sake of complementary interests, and his family is nothing more than fancying the Lin family's connections in the military and those industries.

But what he didn't understand was that Lin Chenghe's willingness to terminate the engagement was written all over his face as soon as the fit that was completely unrealistic was revealed. Why did his father rush to visit and even propose an early engagement? !

The status of the two families is obviously similar, why does their family have to support the Lin family so much?

Father Sheng said disapprovingly: "You and Youyou will get engaged sooner or later, what's the difference if it's sooner or later?"

Sheng Yingzhe took a deep breath.

It's that kind of talk again.

Lin Chenghyuk also spoke in this way when he asked him to do a fit test, as if his opinion of Sheng Yingzhe was the least important part of this marriage.

A wave of anger and grievance floated in Sheng Yingzhe's heart.

"Why didn't my elder brother do this when he got married?" Sheng Yingzhe looked directly at his father, and his tone became aggressive: "I picked a dozen Omega for my elder brother, and asked him which one he likes, so he went to get along with that one. Why did it come to me? It must be Lin Youbai?!"

His voice was a little loud, and even the servants who were busy in the kitchen couldn't help but take a look, for fear of any conflict between the two masters.

"That's because Runan was only twenty-three when he got married, and the Lin family's child just turned fourteen!" Father Sheng said angrily, "If you knew at that time that he was an S+ level Omega, you thought it would be your turn!"

Son Dare to show Lao Tzu's face, the father threw the fork angrily, blew his beard and stared: "What do you mean now, don't want to get married? Do you know how many shops in the city center your Lao Tzu gave away in order to get the Lin family to sign a marriage contract?" A total of twenty rooms!"

Sheng Yingzhe was stunned, he just graduated from a junior military academy, he didn't care much about the family business, and never knew about these things, "This is, why...?" City A is the capital of the Asian

League In the most prosperous city in China, the shops in the city center are naturally expensive, there are a total of 20 shops, such a large amount of money, because Lin Youbai is an S+ level Omega?

S+ level Omega is indeed rare, otherwise, as soon as the news got out, so many aristocratic families would not rush to propose marriage to the Lin family.

But in Sheng Yingzhe's eyes, an S+ level omega is just more beautiful and delicate than ordinary omega, just a delicate vase, is this worthy of his father?

Father Sheng pointed to his youngest son's forehead, and said, "Why? Because even if there is only a 35% fit, S+ level Omega pheromones can still make your son, my future grandson, and our descendants of the Sheng family happy." A higher level of pheromones! What do you think the Sheng family relied on to achieve their status today? Do you think that pheromone suppression did not exist in peaceful times? How naive!" Looking at his father's angry face,

Sheng Yingzhe was completely overwhelmed. I was stunned.

He didn't know these things. He just doesn't care much.

In 799 of the new calendar, nearly eight hundred years have passed since humans evolved a second sex. The enthusiasm for high-level pheromones is a matter of the last century. The atmosphere of modern civilized society simply does not allow this kind of blind worship of genes, thinking that it is contrary to today's social concepts.

Now his father told him that this was not the case at all.

Although it is deliberately downplayed, the food chain still exists.

Surprised and disturbed, Sheng Yingzhe thought of Duan Yitang, and a thought suddenly crossed his mind.

Maybe his compatibility with Duan Yitang is more than 80%? After all, I am so obsessed with him...

Physiology is not a compulsory subject for an Alpha in the military academy, but Sheng Yingzhe also knows that if the fit with an Omega reaches 80%, the offspring can also have more advanced pheromones.

As long as he can find an Omega with a matching rate of 80%, will my father not be superstitious about Lin Youbai's S+ level pheromone?

Besides, Duan Yitang is so pretty, who knows if the pheromone level will also be S+ level?

In addition, Duan Yitang asked him to "think of a way"...

Sheng Yingzhe became more and more excited, and a rush of blood rushed to his forehead, and he blurted out: "Father! Actually, I already have an Omega that I like, I, I I really like him! If I go to do a fit test with him, if there is more than 80%, is it, is it—"

Father Sheng couldn't bear it anymore, raised his hand and slapped Sheng Yingzhe.

"Bastard!" Father Sheng's chest heaved, "I don't care what you do outside, and I don't bother to care, but if you dare to bring those dubious people back home, see if I don't beat you to death!

" From his age, he knew exactly what the youngest son was thinking and what he was doing in private, but he just turned a blind eye.

As long as he doesn't bring these things to the table, he can keep the other eye closed for the rest of his life.

The slap didn't take any strength, and soon five red marks appeared on Sheng Yingzhe's face.

It wasn't the first time Sheng Yingzhe was slapped by his father when he grew up to such a big age, but it was the first time he was slapped so hard.

He was immediately taken aback.

After a while, Sheng Yingzhe touched his face with his hand, then looked at his father, got up without saying a word, and strode out of the house.

Sheng Yingzhe calmed down a little until he got in the car and ordered the driver to drive the car to the suburbs.

Only one thought was still circling in my mind.

After sitting quietly for a while, Sheng Yingzhe took out his optical brain and dialed a number.

After a long wait, the other end finally connected. Hearing the familiar voice of reputation, Sheng Yingzhe was in a state of mind, calmed down, and said, "Tang... Yitang, is that you? Um... no. I have one I want to discuss something very important with you..."

"No, it's not the kind of thing you think! Am I that kind of person in your eyes?" The other side said something, Sheng Yingzhe was anxious, and his voice suddenly He raised his head, "It's just a small request, it's easy for you, it won't be difficult. Is that okay?"

A minute later, Sheng Yingzhe hung up the phone, breathed a sigh of relief, and looked out the car window , His eyes shone with unprecedented light, and his palms slowly clenched into fists.