Chapter 40 Damn, you can't be Brother Xiaotang.

Duan Yitang didn't expect him to agree so quickly, and when he heard the next question he asked, he raised his eyebrows and remained silent for a second.

Fortunately, Lin Youbai seemed to regret it as soon as he asked, and immediately lowered his head with red ears, afraid to hear his answer.

Duan Yitang parked the car on the side of the road, and led Lin Youbai to a grocery store first.

The owner of the store is familiar, the two exchanged a few words, and Duan Yitang went up to the second floor with him to get things.

Before leaving, he asked Lin Youbai to stay in the store on the first floor, and he would come back immediately.

Lin Youbai nodded indiscriminately, and obediently agreed, but her thoughts had already flown to the sky.

After Duan Yitang went upstairs, he dared to quietly breathe a sigh of relief.

Lin Youbai recalled what he had just said.

How could he be so impulsive and talk about sleeping together?

Obviously, the last second he was still thinking about the difference between Brother Xiaotang and Qingqing, and the next second he invited himself to play at home, and he couldn't wait to sleep with him at night.

Lin Youbai was a little anxious, which was rare, and circled around in the store.

Fortunately, there was no one in the store, and no one saw his strange appearance.

The shelves on the first floor were filled with alcohol, tobacco, snacks, and all kinds of sundries, many of which were in packages that Lin Youbai didn't usually see.

He was a little curious, and touched a light brain case made in the shape of a duckling. It was woven with thick wool. Although it was rough, it was also very cute.

He played with it fondly for a while, touched his pocket, and wanted to buy it a little bit.

As soon as he took out the optical brain, Lin Youbai smelled a somewhat pungent smell of alcohol.

Although it is the taste of wine, it is fundamentally different from the taste from the wine bottles placed in the store.

At least ordinary wine doesn't scare and smell bad to Omega.

Lin Youbai looked up, just in time to catch a glimpse of a figure who opened the door and entered.

In this day and age, going out without spraying barrier agents or putting on isolation stickers is like walking on the street naked, which is an extremely unqualified behavior.

However, there will still be some disabled Alphas or Omega who have mental illness, or are unable to take care of themselves at all. They really cannot take care of themselves.

Although the coalition government has set up a special rescue station for this group of people, and has specific community workers to conduct regular and fixed-point investigations and inject them with inhibitors, there is probably no way to cover everything.

Lin Youbai found a reason for this person in his heart, and nodded empathetically.

But he really didn't like the smell, so he put down the optical brain cover in his hand and wanted to leave from the shelf.

After walking two steps, he was patted on the shoulder.

Lin Youbai thought it was Duan Yitang who came down, and turned around happily, but was startled by the person in front of him.

I saw a tall man wearing a peaked cap looking down at him, covering him in the shadows.

The stench of alcohol emanated from him.

The man stared at Lin Youbai firmly, as if he didn't expect to meet him here. After a while, the man grinned and said with a smile, "Yo, who is this?"

Lin Youbai was stunned by the man's face.

But he didn't know who this person was at all, he just instinctively felt scared and took a step back.

But the man immediately took two steps forward, grabbed his arm, and asked with a smile, "Do you remember who I am?"

Lin Youbai shook his head, pulled his arm back desperately, and stammered, "Sorry , I, I don't know you..."

This person is an Alpha.

The strength of Omega is as different as that of Alpha. Lin Youbai's movements fall into the eyes of the man, but they are just a futile struggle.

"Don't know me?" The man seemed to be irritated by these words. He suddenly grabbed Lin Youbai's jaw and forced him to raise his head to look at the scar on his face that was more than an inch long. Thanks to you, you fucking don't know me?"

This scar ran through the man's entire cheek, and it looked like it was cut by some kind of sharp weapon, making his face look extremely ferocious, not to mention impossible to see at all His original appearance was gone.

Lin Youbai's cheeks ached from being pinched, and the circles of his eyes immediately turned red. He slapped the man's arm as hard as he could, struggling to look upstairs.

Brother Xiaotang! There are bad guys here!

Seeing that he was completely powerless to resist, the man seemed to have finally gotten amused. He temporarily put away his fierce expression, smiled, and said, "When Lin Chenghe locked me up and beat me half to death, I would never have imagined that his precious brother It will fall into my hands again."

"I heard that you have been divorced? The surname Sheng doesn't want you, does it?" The man's breath came closer, and his voice was like a poisonous tongue spitting out a letter in his ear, with a trace of teasing, " He doesn't want you, I want you—but I don't want to play with second-hand goods, so you have to tell me first, have you ever been fucked by a person named Sheng?" The stench of alcohol kept getting into

Lin Youbai's nostrils.

This person obviously has the ability to take care of himself, neither a lunatic nor a disabled person, but he still hasn't taken any measures to cover up the pheromone.

Lin Youbai didn't have the extra energy to think about why this man behaved like this, the undisguised Alpha pheromone brushed against his cheeks, making his eyes dizzy and his limbs weak.

Peng Mu looked at the already hot neck of the little Omega affected by his pheromone, and moved his hands away from his cheeks and slid down to touch the soft back of the Omega's neck.

Lin Youbai found the right time, exhausted all his strength, grabbed the man's palm, and bit down on his tiger's mouth.

Immediately afterwards, he immediately turned his head and shouted upstairs: "Brother Xiaotang!"

There was a weak cry in his voice.

"Fuck." Peng Mu shook his hand, let go, and couldn't help being taken aback when he heard him shout, "Brother Xiaotang?"

Lin Youbai lost the man's restraint, and fell to the ground, her calf knocking on the sharp corner of the shelf After a while, there was a sudden dull pain.

Lin You was in so much pain that tears immediately burst out. He sucked his nose and tried hard to get up from the ground, but the man held his shoulder again.

"Brother Xiaotang, who are you?" Peng Mu looked at him with great interest, "I didn't expect your rich family's Omega to be quite good at playing, why are there so many good brothers?" "Let me go

... Lin Youbai said with tears, "I don't know who you are..."

Peng Mu sneered, "You little slut."

He grabbed Lin Youbai's white hair, pulled the little Omega and screamed in pain , to pull him to himself.

But before he could pull him over, Peng Mu's neck was stuck.

Someone grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up. The position of the carotid artery was firmly stuck. For a moment, Peng Mu thought he was going to be strangled to death like this.

The tall and strong Alpha, weighing nearly 100 kilograms, was picked up by a single hand like this.

In the next second, the arm holding the little Omega's hair was kicked hard.

Peng Mu's eyes swelled instantly, and he almost felt that his entire arm and shoulders were about to be shattered. His hands were limp and drooping, and he let go of the little Omega's hair.

Peng Mu covered his right arm with a distorted expression, and looked up along the strength.

What caught the eye was a pair of slender and powerful long legs.

The young man was tall, and the silhouette under the brim of the hat was as handsome as a sculpture, but the words spit out from between his teeth exuded a chill, "Want to die?"

Peng Mu was frightened and surprised, his eyes bulging instantly, "Duan...how the hell are you Here?"

Suddenly remembered something, glanced at Lin Youbai who was curled up at the side, suddenly realized, and smiled, "Damn, you can't be brother Xiaotang, right? You—" Before the words finished, the young man

suddenly The feet came up.

After all, Peng Mu had been in the army before, and his movements were extremely agile, a bit better than Jiang Qisong's kind of trash.

While talking, he observed the young man's movements, before he kicked up, he quickly rolled around on the ground and avoided his kick.

Panting heavily, Peng Mu stretched out his hand to support himself on the ground, turned over and stood up, quickly took out something from his pocket, waved it in front of his eyes, and said, "Do you know this thing?" It was a black gun

.

Duan Yitang glanced at him expressionlessly, as if he didn't pay attention to him at all, walked straight over, picked up the little Omega who was shrunk aside, leaned down, and whispered in his ear: "Don't be afraid. "

Lin Youbai nodded unconsciously.

He was shaking. I don't know if it was because of being scared, or because of the man's pheromone.

He subconsciously grabbed the corner of Duan Yitang's clothes and refused to let go.

Duan Yitang had no choice but to hug him up again.

"Nuclear energy gun." Peng Mu watched the two people's movements intently, and licked one side of the canine tooth, "I spent a high price on the black market to buy a new product smuggled from North America. I didn't expect it to come in handy." Peng

Mu He knew very well in his heart that in terms of hand-to-hand combat, he was definitely not as good as Duan Yitang.

If the little mad dog from the underground arena is not free, Peng Mu generally doesn't want to confront him.

Even if they were in the slums before, the two of them generally did not interfere with each other. The only time they had a conflict was at the "Black Swan" bar.

But now that they've matched each other, he doesn't want to just leave.

After all, Peng Mu still remembered the insult he received last time, and every time he remembered it, his hatred for Duan Yitang increased.

Small. Miscellaneous. Species.

"I'm going to consecrate you today?" Peng Mu raised his gun, pointed the black muzzle at the young man, and put his index finger on the trigger. "Try it and it will kill you in a few seconds—" He looked excitedly at the young man

. A young man with a crazy light in his eyes.

Duan Yitang held the person in his arms with one hand, and slowly walked towards Peng Mu.

The young man's gray eyes were cold and dusty, without a trace of emotion, staring at him as if staring at something dead.

Peng Mu's Adam's apple twitched, and just about to pull the trigger, the action stopped.

Duan Yitang was obviously still standing in front of him, not moving, but he somehow felt that he was choking his neck from behind again.

The artery in the throat seemed to be stuck by an invisible hand, and Peng Mu gradually began to be out of breath.

The hand holding the gun began to tremble inexplicably. Peng Mu tried his best to stabilize the movement of his hand, but it didn't work.

After a while, he glanced down at his trembling right hand, gritted his teeth, and put his left hand on it in vain.

The youth was still approaching him.

Peng Mu opened his eyes wide and subconsciously took a step back.

He knew that he should pull the trigger at this moment, but his fingers seemed to lose strength, and he couldn't press it no matter what.

"You..." He looked at the person in front of him, held his breath, and said in a trembling voice, "You are..."

After all, Peng Mu was not ignorant of these things.

The pheromone of a high-level Alpha is a weapon in itself.

Xie Chao, the chief he worked with before, also has similar abilities.

Although not as fierce as Duan Yitang's, Peng Mu can be sure that it is the same thing.

The pheromones of S-level and above Alphas, the coercion caused by low-level Alphas, is sometimes even more uncomfortable than pure force suppression.

The young man stretched out his hand, and Peng Mu watched helplessly as the nuclear gun was taken away.

Duan Yitang weighed the heavy thing, raised his eyes and glanced at him, his eyes sank slightly.

In the next second, he skillfully pulled the trigger, raised his right hand, and shot a few bullets at Peng Mu's calf and the root of his thigh neatly.

When shooting, Duan Yitang covered Lin Youbai's eyes with his other hand.

In the next second, a tragic howl resounded through the entire complex.

The power of the nuclear energy gun was indeed strong, and the bullets pierced two blood holes in each of the man's thighs. Rao Alpha's recovery ability is not bad, and it is difficult for these two penetrating wounds to recover in a short time.

It can be predicted that there will definitely be two terrible scars left here.

Duan Yitang emptied all six bullets, glanced at the man rolling on the ground, sneered, threw the empty gun on him, wrapped the little Omega's leg with his other hand, turned and left.

Peng Mu hugged his legs and rolled crazily on the ground. His two legs were bleeding profusely from the penetrating injury. While screaming, he rubbed a pool of horrible blood on the ground.

Until he fell unconscious on the ground, the owner of the small shop still did not come down on the second floor.

It seems that he knows nothing about the incident that happened in his store.