Chapter 61 There seems to be a gestational sac.

Lin Chenghe thought he heard it wrong.

For a few minutes, he could hardly believe his ears.

After realizing what the other party said, Lin Chenghe only had the words "ridiculous" in his mind.

"What did you say?" He gritted his teeth.

Like each other?

Why didn't I know when Lin Youbai fell in love with him? !

"You think I'll believe it?" Lin Chenghe laughed back angrily, looking around, his temples throbbing, "here, in the wilderness, you put him...you tell me now, you like him?" "My brother is

innocent Yes." Lin Chenghe breathed heavily, his chest heaved violently, and he gritted his teeth, "Why did you do anything to him." "..."

Duan

Yitang let out a deep breath, and finally realized that it would be difficult to get rid of him with just a few words. The situation is explained clearly.

What's more, it was true that he didn't hold back.

Lin Chenghe stared at him stubbornly, and just about to make another move, he heard a faint groan.

The voice was soft, like pain, but more like a sweet courtship, coming from the direction of the back seat of the car.

The strings in the minds of everyone, including the two, were plucked.

The S+ Omega is in heat.

At this time, Omega should have exuded a sweet fragrance that could lure all adult Alphas, but none of the Alpha soldiers who were waiting around them dared to step forward.

Instead, his expression was full of tension and alertness.

Because, anyone can smell it, that Omega has an incomparably powerful Alpha pheromone smell.

For an Alpha with a slightly lower ability to resist stress, this smell even completely overwhelmed that sweet fragrance.

It is simply encircling the territory.

Lin Chenghe immediately came back to his senses, let go of the hand that was pressing on the young man's neck, walked quickly to the carriage, and hugged the little Omega that was curled up into a ball.

"Youyou..." He touched Lin Youbai's head, let him lean on his shoulder, and coaxed softly, "It's okay, brother is here."

Duan Yitang also got up from the grass, watching Lin Chenghe holding Omega in restraint. Just as he stretched out his hand to hug him, the muzzle of a black hole was aimed at his forehead.

Lin Chenghe put his index finger on the trigger, and said coldly, "Get out of the way." "

He is in estrus." Duan Yitang looked at him, and calmly stated the facts, "He is very sad and needs to be comforted." "

My brother, don't bother." You are worried." Lin Chenghe sneered, "After I take him back, I will give him the best medicine."

However, before Lin Chenghe finished speaking, the little Omega twisted his waist in his brother's arms, as if looking for someone to rely on He stretched out his hand in the direction of the young man, grabbed twice weakly in mid-air, and pulled the young man's skirt.

Duan Yitang lowered his eyes, took his soft hand, and held it in his palm.

Seeing this, Lin Chenghe's face turned dark immediately, the barrel of the gun clicked, and he pressed against the young man's forehead forcefully, "I told you to let go, do you hear me?" Duan Yitang stared at the person in

Lin Chenghe's arms for a few seconds, then raised his head. , His eyes sank little by little.

Lin Chenghe's index finger on the trigger slowly pressed down.

The two sides faced each other quietly, and the atmosphere was on the verge of breaking out.

Just then, a ray of light came from the other side of the hillside.

When he saw the situation here, the man was startled. He quickly slid down the slope, rushed over, and shouted while running, "Sir Lin! Please don't shoot, he is not the enemy." , The identity has been confirmed! Please don't shoot, don't shoot!"

Lin Chenghe's forehead was more bulging, his eyes suddenly filled with hostility, and as soon as he moved his fingers, the man jumped down in fright and hugged him from behind waist.

The bullet flew out, but its direction was crooked, but it still flew towards the young man's shoulder.

The young man didn't hide, and took the shot abruptly.

The capital's refined bullet passed through his shoulder blade, and he grunted. The powerful impact made him take two steps back, and knelt down on the ground with one knee, covering the pierced blood hole.

Lin Chenghe was grabbed by the arm by the rushing man, and his pistol dropped. He turned his head in disbelief, glared at the man angrily, and said sharply, "He moved my brother! I'm going to fucking kill him!" "

But , But," the man held him tightly, looked at the person in his arms, understood the situation a little bit, and stammered, "I have just confirmed my identity, this person is indeed a citizen of the Asian Union, or A student of Xingyao, and..."

"And what?!"

"And, if the speculation is correct, it was this military student who solved the main force of mercenaries and protected the safety of this Omega civilian. According to the alliance regulations , he should be awarded the second-class military medal..."

He met Lin Chenghe's gaze, swallowed, and continued, "If you attack him here, I'm afraid you won't be able to explain to the capital..."

Inside the Lin family villa.

The eldest son who had been on a business trip for several months returned home, and the younger son who had been missing for several days also returned home, but the atmosphere in the Lin family was not easy.

In the large room on the second floor, servants and nurses came and went, but no one said a word, they were busy in silence and depression.

The only sound in the room was the faint beeping of the heart rate monitor.

Mrs. Lin was sitting by the bed, gently stroking the thin cheeks of her youngest son, weeping silently.

After a while, as if she couldn't bear it anymore, she got up, walked outside the room, and let out a sob.

Lin Chenghe's eyes were bloodshot, suppressing his emotions, and asked in a deep voice, "How is it?" The

family doctor recorded the last line of data on the light screen, and said: "The condition is still normal. But it still needs to be cultivated, mainly because it is during the estrus period. The nutritional intake is not enough, so the body is a little weak."

Lin Chenghe glanced at the person lying on the bed, and said: "He still has a

low-grade fever ." It is a natural phenomenon." The doctor explained: "As long as it is not a high fever, you don't have to worry too much, just feed more hot water."

Lin Chenghe paused, "What about the others?"

The question was very cryptic, but the family doctor Get it right away.

"Uh, judging from the transmitted light film, there are no concussive wounds inside the body, so it should not have been subjected to violence. In addition, there are no signs of tearing in the genital cavity. Generally speaking..." The doctor looked up The employer said cautiously, "The situation is better than expected."

In fact, it is much better.

To be precise, the other party is probably not unilaterally violent at all, but more like a lover who is in love with each other, making almost gentle and restrained caresses.

After all, it is rare for a doctor to see an Omega in estrus who can be so well appeased—the Omega hormone in the blood has reached a saturated and stable state before the estrus is completely over.

In this case, even if you don't use any drugs, you should be able to survive the next few days of estrus.

Lin Chenghe let out a long breath, and loosened his clenched fist a little.

Fortunately, things haven't reached the worst point yet.

Without entering the genital cavity, the final marking has not been done.

Just wait a few days, and the influence of that person's pheromones on pomelo will gradually approach to nothing.

But the choking smell on the little Omega still made him frown.

... It's been a few days, why are you still so choking?

Smelling this smell, Lin Chenghe couldn't control the soaring hostility in his heart at all.

At this moment, a female Omega nurse opened the door, uncovered the quilt, and helped to wipe Lin Youbai's body and apply medicine.

Lin Chenghe then got up from the chair, walked out the door, stood in the corridor, took out his portable communicator, and dialed a number.

A few seconds later, the other side connected, and a warm and clear male voice came over, "Yo? Lao Lin, you..."

Lin Chenghe took a deep breath, and just about to speak, the bedroom door was pushed open, it's the family doctor, " Mr. Lin! Wait a minute!"

Lin Chenghe was stunned, and said "wait a moment" to the communicator, then looked at the doctor, "What's the matter, is it Yuyou, is there any problem?"

The doctor glanced at the bed in the bedroom, then at his communicator, hesitant to speak.

Lin Chenghe frowned, cut off the call, and strode into the room, "What's going on?"

The doctor hurriedly followed, and said as calmly as possible, "There is one more thing that I think you must know." "

What "

"This." The doctor adjusted the direction of the light screen so that Lin Chenghe could clearly see the transmitted light sheet on it, and said carefully, "Because it is too small, so I didn't find any abnormalities just now, but the theory Generally speaking, three days after the implantation, the high-frequency transmitted light film can indeed detect its existence, so I magnified it..."

Lin Chenghe interrupted him coldly, "Get to the point."

The doctor swallowed Swallowing, and then with an unbelievable and unspeakable expression on his face, he slowly said, "There seems to be a gestational sac in your brother's genital cavity."

Lin Chenghe paused.

After a while, he said slowly, "It seems?"

The air seemed to be freezing.

"...It is basically certain." The doctor shook his hands and magnified the photo on the light screen a thousand times, clearly showing an oval with dark red surroundings and a transparent center. "In terms of color and shape, it is indeed The newly formed gestational sac."

The family doctor took a deep breath and concluded, "He is pregnant, Mr. Lin."