Chapter 19 is too bold!

Everyone's surprise is justified.

If the "Diyuan" joint military academy is a gathering place for the second-generation military and rich second-generation members of the entire Asian League to climb up, and is a stable and glorious gilded cradle, then "Xingyao" is just the opposite.

As the largest public high-level military school in the Asian Union, Xingyao recruits students from the entire East Asian continent, regardless of family background, gender, and is relatively fair.

Although it is a public school, Xingyao is no worse than Diyuan in terms of outstanding students.

In the century-old history of the alliance, several famous commanders, mecha masters, and even army colonels all graduated from Xingyao.

Now that the sub-alliance has a strong military defense force, the cultivation of Xingyao occupies a non-negligible part.

However, Xingyao's training students have always believed in practical teaching, and no matter they have to go through countless front-line military exercises during school, more than half of them are sent to the front line after graduation, climbing up from the bottom step by step. Only a very few have backgrounds Students can only go straight to the military, so most of the second-generation military will naturally not look far away.

Fei Yan, as a rich second generation who didn't grow up in the Asian League and didn't understand the situation, was obviously quite rebellious.

So, the second half of the dinner ended with Fei Yan talking about why he wanted to go to Xingyao instead of Diyuan, and what his future ambitions were.

The two Omega elders were a little embarrassed, and smiled awkwardly at each other.

On the way back, Lin Youbai did not speak in silence, and looked out the window with his chin resting on his shoulders.

Mrs. Lin thought that he was left out at dinner and was unhappy, so she comforted her: "It's been a long time since we saw each other, it's normal for the relationship to become unfamiliar, just see each other more in the future, don't be angry with Brother Fei Yan."

Lin Youbai shook his head, seriously: "I'm not angry, I think... Brother Fei Yan is very powerful."

When Fei Yan said the reason why he was going to Xingyao instead of Diyuan, Lin Youbai really felt so of.

They are obviously the same age, but because one is an Alpha and the other is an Omega, Brother Fei Yan can do what he wants to do. Compared with himself, it seems that there is nothing else to do in life except find a suitable Alpha to marry. .

In the first eighteen years of his life, Lin Youbai never felt that there was any problem with this, after all all the Omega friends he knew were like this, and so was his mother.

But from the time he met Duan Yitang, he knew for the first time that this kind of Omega still existed in the world - obviously living in a slum, obviously working in some dark and chaotic places, obviously being beaten in the basement covered in blood, but Nowhere seemed to be able to trap him.

Watching the moment he jumped from the window, Lin Youbai felt that he really looked like a beautiful and free bird.

Appreciate, envy.

I also like it very much.

The two aristocratic families had torn their faces because of the engagement banquet. No matter how bad the news got out, it was already known to all.

Not only the Lin family, but also the Sheng family was completely disgraced, and several entertainment-related industries under their umbrella fell into a downturn for a time because of this incident.

It's not that Sheng's father never sent someone to pass the message, saying that he hoped that the two families could work together to get through the current situation, and even offered to donate dozens of shops, just to keep this marriage contract temporarily, so that he can save face—without

exception Lin Chenghe did not receive any response.

Here, because of Fei Yan's return to China, Lin and Fei's two families are getting closer.

There is a dinner in two or three days, and on weekends, the two wives will meet to enjoy flowers and have tea together.

A month passed quickly, and it was the day when Fei Yan went to Xingyao to report.

At Mrs. Fei's warm invitation, Lin Youbai also took the car to Xingyao early that morning to send Fei Yan to school.

Xingyao is located on the outskirts of City A, in a mountain forest, surrounded by woods and yellow sand, it looks desolate and desolate.

It is said that the founder deliberately chose this location in order to exercise the minds of the students so that they do not have to worry about eating, drinking and having fun all day long.

It happened to be noon when they arrived, and the sun outside was a bit harsh. When they got out of the car, there were attendants holding an umbrella for Lin Youbai.

Under the delicate little umbrella with lace trim, a slender and beautiful figure is shrouded.

The owner of the figure raised his hand to block the sunlight in front of him, and the tips of his fingers glowed a light pink in the sunlight.

Most of the people who came to Xingyao to report were Alphas or Betas from ordinary families, and the team lined up outside the school. As soon as the Fei family's car appeared, it attracted a lot of attention.

After Lin Youbai got out of the car, there were more curious eyes looking around.

He didn't expect that there were so many people outside, he hesitated for a while, and went in with Fei Yan.

At the end of the crowded line, the young man wearing a peaked cap lowered his eyes slightly, and was carefully flipping through a thin guidebook for new students in his hand.

Suddenly there was a commotion not far away, and the crowd inexplicably began to commotion, someone bumped his shoulder when passing by, Duan Yitang raised his head, and cast a casual glance over there.

In the next second, his eyes froze.

A blond young man in uniform walked in among the crowd, followed by a petite Omega.

The little Omega has snow skin and black hair, a pair of almond eyes that are full of light, and a face so tender that water can be squeezed out, she is very eye-catching and beautiful.

Because of his light stature, he also looks light when he walks, as if the slightly flowing air around him is fragrant.

Duan Yitang was in a trance for a while.

It seemed that he had never seen this little Omega dress up seriously and put on airs.

Every time I saw him, he was either scared or crying. Completely spoiled, cowardly and coquettish, teasing and bullying.

Wearing beautiful clothes like now, holding the same noble-looking Alpha male companion on his arm, and smiling decently, he looks more like a child of the Lin family, Lin Chenghe's younger brother.

Cheng Zan also leaned into his ear at some point, with an unmistakable excitement in his voice: "I'm stupid? Xingyao reported, why did I come to Omega? What audacious Alpha, who came to school and brought his wife." Duan Yitang took it

back Lin Youbai regretted

agreeing to accompany Fei Yan to report.

There are too many people, and some sun.

If you are at home now, you can watch the latest "Gourmet Connoisseur" program while eating snacks.

Lin You boredly looked at the crowded crowd.

Then, he saw a figure from behind.

This figure was tall and slender, with a tall and straight posture, even though it was in a place where Alphas were piled up, it looked extraordinarily pretentious.

Lin Youbai felt that the figure from his back was inexplicably familiar, so he tilted his head and stared at him for a long time.

I don't know if he noticed such a direct gaze, but the owner of the back suddenly turned his head.

The two looked at each other.

A few seconds later, Lin Youbai's eyes widened, while Duan Yitang gave a low cough, quickly turned his head away, and pressed down on the brim of his hat.

"What are you doing?" Cheng Zan had never seen him so afraid of avoiding him, he wondered, "What's the matter, is there a ghost over there?" "No ghost."

Duan Yitang tutted in a low voice, and said: " There's trouble."

"Trouble?" Cheng Zan was even more amazed, he had been so naked with him, and he had never seen this guy call anyone trouble, so he immediately became nervous: "Dabin?"

"No."

"That's Peng Mu?"

"...No." Duan Yitang paused, "It's not those people."

"That's good." Cheng Zan heaved a sigh of relief, "I'll put my ugly words first, and I'll tell you this time I really want to be a good person, what the hell am I—" "Okay

." Duan Yitang reached out and flicked the brim of his hat, "I know."

At this moment, Lin Youbai was standing blankly, thinking Exactly the same surprise as Cheng Zan just now—

Xingyao reported, why did you come to Omega? !

Although Xingyao admissions never look at gender, no matter whether you are Alpha or Beta, as long as you can pass the unified physical fitness assessment, you will be treated equally, but I have never heard of any Omega who will come here!

After all, Omega is fundamentally different from Alpha and Beta. There is an uncontrollable estrus period, and the body is relatively delicate. Most importantly, it is impossible for Omega to pass the physical fitness test!

Even though I know that Duan Yitang is different from ordinary Omega, he is self-willed, free-spirited, and can do whatever he wants, but, but... pretending to be an A and going to a military academy is really a little too daring!

Lin Youbai was extremely surprised.

It's nice to have a beautiful omega by your side. Fei Yan was enjoying the envious gazes from all directions, and when he glanced out of the corner of his eye, he saw little Omega's pink lips slightly parted, staring blankly at one direction, not thinking about himself at all.

Fei Yan frowned, feeling a little uncomfortable.

The school is either Alpha or Beta, for Omega it's all the opposite sex, who is this guy looking at?

He followed Lin Youbai's gaze.

At the end of the line of sight is a black-haired youth.

The young man has an extremely eye-catching side face, even if he is only wearing ordinary black clothes, he is still very attractive.

Fei Yan narrowed his eyes slowly, his expression was gloomy.

Lin Youbai managed to recover from the shock, and subconsciously turned to look at the people around him, only to see that Fei Yan was also looking at Duan Yitang.

Those eyes, which had always been indifferent since the two reunited, were full of undisguised predatory desire at this moment.

Lin Youbai was taken aback, and realized something from his deja vu eyes, and the alarm bells rang out in his heart.

He was anxious, and immediately stood in front of Fei Yan, blocking Duan Yitang with his body.

Fei Yan was stunned, and slowly lowered his head: "?"

The little Omega was half a head shorter than him, but at this moment, he stretched his arms and stood on tiptoe, as if trying to cover something with his body.

Fei Yan frowned: "What are you doing?"

"Well, that..." Lin Youbai racked his brains to think of a reason to dismiss Fei Yan: "There are a lot of people queuing up here, let's go to the dormitory first, I'll help You take something!"