Chapter 57 Just hugging is not enough~

In a real kiss, it turns out that not only the mouth sticks on the outside, but the tongue also pokes in.

I will also eat brother Xiaotang's saliva.

When he was carried back to the car, Lin Youbai's head still seemed to be stuck.

The kiss was too hard just now, he felt as if someone put a bunch of red peppers on his mouth, it was hot.

Duan Yitang carried him all the way back, seeing that he didn't speak, he didn't say any more.

Except for the sound of his footsteps in the woods, everything was silent.

Returning to the place where the car was parked, he kicked away the body of a mercenary, opened the rear door, and put Lin Youbai inside.

Just as he was about to withdraw his hand, his arm was grabbed.

Duan Yitang looked back.

"Brother Xiaotang." Lin Youbai hugged his hand, swallowed nervously, and stumbled, "You just said, just said... that kind of liking, what do you mean?

" As in a dream, he was afraid that he had heard wrong.

When he came back to his senses at this moment, he couldn't believe it at all, his little heart was still pounding.

How could there be such a coincidence?

He likes brother Xiaotang that way, and brother Xiaotang likes him that way.

Duan Yitang stopped, held his delicate face, leaned down, and kissed him again on the lips.

This kiss was lingering and gentle, not as fierce as before, as if wanting to eat him into the stomach, but gently licking and sucking his lips, more like making him confirm through movements.

"What do you say?"

The mouth was released, and Lin Youbai suddenly felt that the string of peppers became hotter, gasped slightly, and nodded.

Duan Yitang supported him again, put him in a safe place, and then sat in front to drive.

The surprise came so suddenly, Lin Youbai was immediately overwhelmed.

He suddenly changed from the most unlucky person in the world to the luckiest person in the world.

Lin Youbai thought about it in the back seat, the more he thought about it, the more he couldn't sit still, he covered his mouth with his hands, then suddenly leaned half of his body forward, put his arms around Duan Yitang's neck, and stood beside him. There was a smack on the face.

Duan Yitang was groping for the joysticks of this off-road vehicle, but was paused by the kiss, "Sit down first."

Lin Youbai refused to sit back, put his arms around his neck, and said softly next to his ear : "Brother Xiaotang, you like me too."

A very affirmative sentence.

Duan Yitang raised his eyebrows slightly, "Yeah."

"That, that..." Lin Youbai grabbed the young man's collar and struggled a little.

He originally wanted to ask, since this is the case, why did he let me go last time, but suddenly he had a flash of inspiration, thinking that he has always felt that there are people behind him recently, and thinking of Brother Xiaotang suddenly appearing there, he suddenly understood , the voice suddenly became excited, "You have been following me these few days, haven't you?"

The young man's Adam's apple moved, and he coughed lightly, "... almost."

Lin You's white eyes immediately became bright, and she said happily: "Because you actually don't want me to go, you're just shy and don't know what to do, right?" "..."

Duan Yitang collected himself, said "um", and said softly, "I regret it."

He stretched his hand to the back again, pressed him on the seat, and said helplessly, "Sit down, let's go first."

Hearing the answer she wanted, Lin Youbai was finally satisfied and stopped, but sitting still From behind, he kept stretching his neck and staring at the person in front, as if he couldn't get enough of it.

Duan Yitang started the car.

Anyway, get out of here as soon as possible.

Those people were able to drive their cars up this mountain, which means that there are probably their accomplices or bases nearby.

Just because of the advantage of the terrain, coupled with the small number of people, he can solve it. If more people come, he may really be helpless.

It happened so suddenly, and was interrupted like that, Duan Yitang couldn't calm down and think carefully.

The laws of the Asian Union strictly prohibit the entry of foreign mercenaries. Even if there are, they must have undergone strict inspection and registration. The appearance of a mercenary army equipped with weapons and vehicles like this, and it appeared in the capital country, must not be as simple as a review flaw.

It is very likely that something went wrong with the high-level officials in the capital or the military department.

But I can't think of anything about these things, so I still have to go back as soon as possible.

Fortunately, although many joysticks of this heavy-duty off-road vehicle are not the same as those of the Sub-League model, they are generally similar.

Soon, the car drove slowly down the mountain.

Lin Youbai had passed the burst of excitement, and suddenly felt tired. She looked at Brother Xiaotang's back happily for a while, and then her head began to feel sleepy little by little.

Sleepy and tired, seems to be a little bit cold.

He couldn't help shrinking his shoulders.

The winter in City A is already cold, and now it's in the mountains, but the car's constant temperature system was turned on, so he didn't feel cold just now.

Lin Youbai sniffed, and wrapped her arms around herself.

Duan Yitang glanced at him from the rearview mirror, "What's the matter?"

Lin Youbai whispered, "I'm a little sleepy."

"Go to sleep for a while, it's okay."

The two had just expressed their feelings to each other, and Lin Youbai wanted to accompany him again. Talking to brother Xiaotang, I wanted to tell him how much I liked him, but he was really sleepy and couldn't keep his eyes open.

And I don't know if it was because he was walking on a mountain road, his head was also a little dizzy, so he nodded indiscriminately, huddled in the back seat and closed his eyes.