Chapter 37 Where did the foolish little beauty come from?

The fact that Lin Chenghe was about to go on a long business trip received unanimous concern from the entire Lin family.

Since Lin Chenghe returned to the capital five years ago, he has never been away from his mother and brother for more than a month, let alone going to a place that is not very safe like the Independent State of India.

Mrs. Lin was very worried, and she was very reluctant to part with it. For a week, she personally made soup and sent it to the capital to greet her relatives.

Although Lin Youbai doesn't know much about his brother's work, he has also vaguely heard that the reason why his brother has to go out for so long this time is because of the incident that happened at the "Black Swan" bar a few months ago. The mess left by the turmoil.

Lin Youbai also experienced what happened that day, and when he thought about it, he still felt terrified, so he paid more attention to it, and knew a little about the whole story.

It is said that the A-level wanted criminal who escaped that day has not been arrested yet.

Both the capital and the military have spent a lot of energy on this, and even the patrol team has made frequent patrols, which has led to repeated martial law in certain urban areas. It's a pity that more than three months have passed, but there is still no result, which is really helpless.

The sub-alliance has divided the wanted criminals into different grades, A-level wanted criminals, which means that this person must have done something bad, either killed a lot of people, or stole some particularly valuable items.

My brother didn't tell him what this person did, but every time he mentioned this, his expression became very serious, so Lin Youbai also knew that it must be something very bad.

After Xingyao's commendation, Lin Youbai never went to see Duan Yitang again.

One reason was that his brother was leaving soon, and he was a little bit reluctant. In order to reassure his brother that he could take care of himself and not run around, he behaved extraordinarily well for a few days.

Lin Youbai also helped her mother cook the soup.

Another reason is that every time he thinks of brother Xiaotang, he always feels something is wrong.

I don't know if it has something to do with seeing weird things on Xingwang. Every time he thinks of Xiaotang's brother's face, he is no longer completely admiring and joyful as before, but starts to blush inexplicably, and his heartbeat also changes inexplicably. quick.

Lin Youbai felt that this was too strange, he and Pei Yuqing had never been like this, but there was no one to share their doubts with.

In the past, when he had something on his mind, he would talk to Pei Yuqing, but Qingqing is not in the capital country recently, but went to a private island next to the newly independent country with Zhuo Ruiming for honeymoon, every day Lin Youbai was very envious of posting sweet photos on her social account.

He really wants to go out and play.

Lin Youbai lowered his head and stirred the fish porridge in the enamel pot, and sighed melancholy.

On the weekend after sending off his brother, a junior who was also studying at the Etiquette Academy sent a message to Lin Youbai, inviting him to an offline music exchange meeting.

It was sponsored by the school's art orchestra, and it is said that a well-known musical instrument master was invited.

The meeting place was in the west of the city. It was a palace-style restaurant divided into several floors.

When Lin Youbai got out of the car, a doorman came to greet her.

His appearance and temperament are too outstanding, the doorman who serves in this kind of place is the most observant, and he cleverly led him to the box on the second floor without even asking him if he had an appointment.

Pushing open the door and entering, it was indeed the room reserved by the juniors, and there were already many people in it.

When Lin Youbai was studying at the School of Etiquette, he was a star among all the stars. Although he himself was not particularly fond of joining in the fun, there were still a large group of people around him wherever he went.

Most of these Omegas came from famous families and knew Lin Youbai's name for a long time, but many of them saw him for the first time, and immediately stepped forward to surround him and greeted him with a soft voice.

It didn't take long for the exchange meeting to officially begin.

The invited orchestra began to play on the platform of the big box, and the Omega gathered together, discussing the fingering of the violinist or the trumpet player in a low voice.

The atmosphere in the box was harmonious.

When the accident happened, there was a commotion outside the door.

Then, the sound became louder and louder, and gradually began to cover up the orchestra's performance.

This five-star restaurant is membership-only, and such a loud commotion in the restaurant is already a serious dereliction of duty by the restaurant manager.

The Omega girl closest to the door was overwhelmed by the disturbance, so she opened the door and went out, wanting to ask the waiter what happened.

But as soon as the door was opened, the girl immediately let out a scream.

There was chaos in the hall at some point.

The guests rushed to the door, and the restaurant on the first floor was already in a mess. Some people in uniforms were holding communicators, shuttled through the crowd, and shouted loudly: "The A-level wanted criminal that the alliance is arresting now In this hotel! The patrol team will arrive soon, and the hotel will be searched, and those who are irrelevant should go home immediately!"

Jiang Qisong was carried up to the second floor by the young man like a rag sack to an unoccupied place.

Being thrown heavily on the ground and kicked in the stomach again, Jiang Qisong let out a muffled grunt, turned his head and spat out a mouthful of blood.

He stretched out his hand to wipe off the blood on his lips, remained silent for two seconds, then suddenly jumped up, jumped up and rode the black-haired young man under him, and punched him twice.

Jiang Qisong looked at the young man who was suppressed by him, showing his white teeth, and smiled evilly and presumptuously: "Duan Duan, I haven't seen you for so long, hit me first as soon as I come up, okay." "I know you?

" Duan Yitang held his arms apart, bent his knees, pressed hard on his stomach, turned over, and looked down at him expressionlessly: "I am only responsible for getting you back. You have to deal with the black swan being banned." Give Lao Hu an explanation."

The man screamed in pain from the beating, his temples were bruised, but he was still smiling, gasping for breath. He stared at Duan Yitang and said, "Go back with you? You are fucking stupid Ah, now the All-Asian Alliance is arresting Lao Tzu, the amount of the bounty offered, wait to be sold for money when you go back?"

Jiang Qisong stretched out his hand to compare the number.

After three months of fleeing, Jiang Qisong lived in fear every day. Finally, the capital's tone was relaxed and the martial law was no longer. He wanted to have a good time, but unexpectedly, he was caught by an old friend from the past.

Jiang Qisong smiled ferociously, wishing he could tear Duan Yitang to pieces.

It's a pity that the difference in strength between the two is too great, so he can only think about it in his heart.

Duan Yitang didn't let go of his strength, but slowly frowned.

"Shall we discuss it?" Jiang Qisong gave up struggling, his chest heaving, "I guess the patrol team will arrive soon, this is a big crowd, I heard that you are studying at Xingyao now? You probably don't want to cause this trouble. You Pretend you didn't see me today, can't you?"

Duan Yitang still wanted to talk, but Jiang Qisong interrupted him, speaking very fast, "I know what you want to say, I did something wrong, I know, I've hurt all of you by myself. But everyone We all know each other from childhood to adulthood in the slums, you don't want to see me being cornered, do you? Huh?" "

Let me go, just this time." Jiang Qisong panted, "Old Hu, wait until the limelight passes. , I will apologize myself."

Duan Yitang looked down at him condescendingly, his eyes dim.

Jiang Qisong stared at Duan Yitang firmly, trying to see a trace of wavering in the young man's eyes.

A few minutes later, Jiang Qisong laughed.

He wanted to say something more, when suddenly, he received a soft kick on his calf.

The person who kicked him may have exhausted all his strength, but his strength was still only a little bit, falling on him, like a ball of cotton hitting him.

Jiang Qisong was already in a tense state of muscles all over his body, but when he got up like this, his mind went blank for a second.

He was stunned for a while, then followed his strength to look up.

At some point, a slender and beautiful figure stood beside him, holding his fists and standing in front of him, with his eyes wide open.

Jiang Qisong looked at this person for a second, his eyes shifted from his face to his thin wrist in astonishment, and he quickly determined that this person was at least not some helper Duan Yitang called.

But in the next moment, the man pushed him away from Duan Yitang with great effort, stood in front of him, raised a small face, and looked at him warily.

The posture is like a lamb that is obviously terrified, but still wants to blow off the fur all over its body and arch its body to protect the little lamb in front of its little partner.

Even the hoof is a small snow-white one.

"You, do you know that beating an Omega is against the law?" His voice was trembling, "Now you are in the central city, if you call the number of the Omega Protection Association, someone will arrest you immediately." Little Omega's face is pink and jade-

like Zhuo, protecting Duan Yitang like a cub, his voice was soft and not intimidating at all, he was clearly threatening, but he added "you".

Jiang Qisong was stunned, almost thinking that this person who jumped out of nowhere was Duan Yitang joking with him.

The air was instantly quiet.

Jiang Qisong's chin was still bleeding.

After a while, he looked at Lin Youbai, then at Duan Yitang, who was blocked behind him, who was also in a daze, and his eyes kept moving between the two.

In the end, he couldn't help but burst out laughing, very happy, as if he was having fun, "Duan Duan, I'm not here, you're pretty good. Where did you get this silly little beauty from?"