Chapter 47 Don't run around... Don't read.

A question mark slowly appeared above Lin Youbai's head.

His head was too stupid, and it took him a while to realize the meaning of brother Xiaotang's words.

But... But why did he seem to hear a trace of grievance in Brother Xiaotang's tone!

This is what I hope he means by saying he likes it!

So I didn't have time to think about it, and quickly changed my words, "No! Of course I really like it!"

Little Omega's voice was crisp, and the word "like" was a bit loud.

All the Alphas in the group were sensitive to five senses, and some of them were close enough to hear what he said, and they didn't even bother to pretend that they didn't peek, and cast curious gazes here.

Lin You blushed, the tips of her ears turned red immediately, and she hurriedly lowered her head.

It's over, and I'm not reserved anymore.

But it's what it is, it's not that I don't like it, it's just that I'm not used to it.

Two seconds passed.

A hand stretched out in sight.

That hand had distinct joints, and some obvious thin calluses on the pads of the fingers, spread out in front of him.

Lin Youbai blinked and raised her head.

I don't know when, the young man's beautiful eyes were stained with a smile, and even the corners of his lips were raised a little bit, and the cold face line was softened instantly because of this smile, like a warm smile. spring snow.

Lin Youbai was dumbfounded again.

"Understood." Duan Yitang nodded slightly, "I really like it."

Lin Youbai wanted to hang his head down again.

Why repeat it again!

"Let's go." Duan Yitang raised his eyebrows slightly and looked at him, "Don't stay here."

Lin Youbai came back to her senses, put her hand into his palm obediently with a blushing face, and let Brother Xiaotang lead her away .

The first-year students of the mecha department finally dispersed from the door of the locker room.

After walking two steps, one person suddenly said: "That little Omega who always comes to Brother Duan, why does it look so familiar to me?" The person who

spoke was the person who just recorded it to everyone, and he looked thoughtful. , Thinking back to the beautiful face I had just glimpsed.

"What familiarity?" Someone sneered and gave him an elbow, "You just want to see how beautiful they are?" "

I'm serious!" The man frowned and thought, "I've never seen a real person before. Face, I don't think so, but when I saw it today, I felt like I've seen it somewhere before."

Lin Youbai was led by Duan Yitang, and followed behind him step by step.

Duan Yitang was taller than him, so his eyes fell on the young man's back, and when he raised his head, he could still see the short stubble on the back of the young man's head.

Brother Xiaotang's hair is so short.

Unlike the Omegas of the Noble Etiquette Academy, they all love beauty. They like to make their hair soft and hang by their ears. Some even like to have long hair and do various fashionable styles.

Brother Xiaotang is so simple, he never wears makeup and never does strange looks, but Lin Youbai thinks that no one can look better than him.

"Brother Xiaotang, where are we going?" Lin Youbai asked him as she tried her best to raise her neck.

Duan Yitang stopped.

Lin Youbai didn't stop, and bumped into Duan Yitang's back.

The young man's back was as hard as a piece of iron, Lin Youbai was hit so dizzy, his eyes stared for two seconds.

He covered his little nose in pain, and complained in a soft voice: "Brother Xiaotang, why are you so hard..." "..."

Duan

Yitang was suspiciously silent for a second, and after a while, he squatted in front of the little Omega down, pulling him toward you.

Lin Youbai was still covering her nose, and was taken aback by his action, but she didn't refuse.

The slender waist was hugged and pulled closer to Duan Yitang's distance of less than one centimeter.

The young man gently took away his hand covering his nose, pinched his chin, straightened his face, and looked at his face carefully, "Let me see."

Lin Youbai's nose was upturned, and there was indeed a bump on the tip A small piece of light red came out, but the color was so light that it was almost invisible unless you looked carefully.

It's not as red as the two blushes flying up on his cheeks.

Because of being watched, the small red lips were lightly bitten, soft and sunken, revealing a little bit of shell-like teeth.

It seems to be panicking.

Duan Yitang seemed to have sensed something, and moved his gaze upwards, and he saw the slender eyelashes of the little Omega blinking wildly, like the wings of a bird.

Duan Yitang stared at him for two seconds, and when he continued to look, little Omega probably blushed to the point of spontaneous combustion, and then lowered his eyes.

With a light cough, he reached out and rubbed his little nose, "Okay."

Lin Youbai thought this was the end of it, and was feeling a little unexplainable loss, so brother Xiaotang asked again: "Does it still hurt?"

Lin Youbai nodded subconsciously, and was hugged the next second. into an embrace.

It was Duan Yitang who hugged him.

The young man's arms were very strong, one hand was around his waist, the other was under the bend of his leg, and he stood up.

Lin Youbai was held in his arms, almost flying into the air.

The moment of weightlessness and the panic of being hugged suddenly made him cry out in alarm. He struggled a little, but immediately clung to the young man's neck because he was afraid of falling off.

Lin Youbai's voice trembled, "Brother Xiaotang?"

Why did you suddenly hug him!

Although it is not wrong to want to continue to have close contact with him, he, he is not ready yet!

"What's the matter? I forgot everything I said." The young man sighed, his low voice sounded in his ears, it seemed to be compromised, but also helpless, "Isn't it uncomfortable to hug?" Duan Yitang held Lin

Youbai hand, took him away from Xingyao, and asked him what he wanted to eat.

Lin Youbai cooked the food by himself, shook his head, and said nothing.

He just needs to stay with brother Xiaotang.

On the way, Duan Yitang received a signal that the signal was located in a slum.

The other party was extremely anxious, and the intermittent voice in the voice message was still crying, and at the end of the crying, he almost knelt down and begged Duan Yitang for help.

The other party's voice was not unfamiliar, Duan Yitang frowned after listening for two seconds, but did not cut off the call.

The other party said that one of the ace players who was scheduled to play today had a conflict with someone the night before the game, and four of his ribs on both sides were pierced with a submachine gun, making him unable to get out of bed.

He is a player in the underground arena, code-named "Mirage", and is very popular.

Today happens to be the special event every Friday in the Underground Arena.

In order to make this game enjoyable, the level of the opponent should not be underestimated.

Now it is necessary to temporarily replace people, even if we can find someone to replace them, we can't find someone of the same level. Other ordinary players either dare not go up at all, or even the manager himself thinks it is inappropriate - 80% of the underground

arena The cash flow comes from customers and high-level VIPs. The audience spends money to buy tickets, and what they want to see is a fight between beasts, not an elephant trampling an ant to death.

After much deliberation, apart from a listed goalkeeper who had already resigned, there was not even half a suitable candidate.

Of course Duan Yitang is not a generous and warm-hearted person, but the conditions offered by the other party are very good.

What's more, because of a certain doubt in the simulation cabin just now, he really needs a chance to prove it.

Duan Yitang put a piece of clothing on his shoulders, and leaned on the side coldly and lazily. After answering the call, he squeezed the little Omega's hand with the other hand to play with.

The light brain went out, and Duan Yitang fell into deep thought.

"What's wrong?" Lin Youbai asked him.

Lin Youbai's face turned red from being pinched.

But he remembered that he also often ate brother Xiaotang's tofu before, so he convinced himself that in the eyes of brother Xiaotang, this was just the intimacy between Omegas, and he couldn't be full of random thoughts.

Duan Yitang said: "I have a part-time job."

"Huh?" Lin Youbai was a little disappointed, but after hesitating for a while, he still said obediently, "Okay then."

Brother Xiaotang can't play with him today.

But brother Xiaotang already needs to work to support himself, and he doesn't seem to have any position to keep him from going.

But I still asked one more question, "Where is it?"

Duan Yitang, who was working as a waiter at the "Black Swan" bar at that time, immediately appeared in Lin Youbai's mind.

If it doesn't disturb his work, maybe he can follow him. While admiring the beauty of brother Xiaotang in uniform who I haven't seen for a long time, while waiting for his work break, holding hands with him.

Thinking about it makes me happy.

Duan Yitang thought for a while, but still didn't lie to him: "The underground arena."

"...Huh?"

Lin Youbai's expression collapsed bit by bit.

When Cheng Zan came over with his bag on his back, he was quite frightened by the scene inside the house.

Who is that gentle young man squatting on the ground, shaking the hand of the little Omega in front of him?

Looks so familiar.

Like his brother.

Cheng Zan didn't dare to vent his anger, he held on to the door and dared not go in.

Lin Youbai has already cried for a while, now his eyes are red like two rabbits, and his nose is stagnant, "Are you going to fight again?" "It's not a fight, it's a part-time

job." Duan Yitang explained patiently.

"Brother Xiaotang, are you short of money?" Lin Youbai looked at him, grabbed his sleeve anxiously, and said without hesitation: "I have a lot of money, although my mother is in charge of the account... but I can take it out and give it all to you, okay?"

Cheng Zan immediately got excited when he heard it, and said with a smile, "Do you have my share?" With a

cold swishing glance, Cheng Zan shut his mouth.

"It's okay, I'll be back soon." Duan Yitang turned his head, looked at Lin Youbai, and thought for a while, "It's just a very simple game."

Cheng Zan: "..."

The manager who stood aside and didn't dare to get angry Wiped the sweat off his face, and smiled apologetically, "Yes, yes, it's not difficult."

Lin Youbai squeezed his hand tightly, and said hastily, "Then, you must make sure that you don't get hurt."

Duan Yitang touched his hand. Brushing the top of his fluffy hair, he promised: "Soon."

Duan Yitang got up, thought for a while, and added, "Close the door, don't run around...don't look."

Then he motioned to Cheng Zan, "You are here Accompany him."

The young man walked towards the locker room with a pair of long legs, while unhurriedly unbuttoning the top button of his jacket, preparing to change into the competition uniform in a while.

He has long legs and a fast pace.

The manager trotted along behind him.

Suddenly, the young man stopped in his footsteps.

He turned his head, looked at the trembling manager, and suddenly said, "I'm no longer an employee of the arena.

" Count the cost for you."

The young man looked at him without speaking.

A drop of cold sweat broke out on the manager's forehead, thinking that he was really in a hurry to go to the doctor, and it was not good to turn to someone, but to find this evil spirit.

"It's not about the money." The young man looked at him and said slowly, "I mean, I don't care if it's broken."