Chapter 75 Your ex-fiancee, Lin Youbai

The baby is born in late autumn.

When all the leaves on the big tree outside the yard had fallen, the baby fell to the ground.

As the doctor said, the labor was painless.

It was only six hours since the preparations for admission to the hospital, and the doctor in the obstetrics department came out to inform them with joy that the baby was born.

Mrs. Lin wept with joy, Lin Chenghe suddenly let go of his fist on his knee, and let out a long breath.

The doctor was also surprised at such a smooth delivery process, but when he thought of the Alpha who accompanied him all the way in the delivery room, he felt somewhat clearer.

Alpha's pheromone has a soothing effect on Omega during pregnancy. In addition, it will also have a positive incentive for Omega's delivery, and the degree is related to the degree of compatibility with each other.

The reason why the textbooks say that the fit is too low and Omega pregnancy is prone to dystocia is also the reason.

The doctor raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Congratulations."

Logically speaking, after giving birth, you should be hospitalized for observation, but the Central Hospital is affiliated to the military department, and the doctors are high-level, but the facilities are very ordinary. There is no so-called high-end VIP ward, and temporary transfer is too much trouble. , just went home.

Fortunately, everything is very comfortable at home, Duan Yitang pushes all affairs to accompany her 24/7, Fu Xi and the obstetrician visit twice a day, Mrs. Lin is also busy spinning around, and clearly arranges the things needed for post-pregnancy care.

It made Lin Youbai feel that he didn't just give birth, but turned into a newborn baby himself.

A baby wrapped in a baby blanket is sleeping soundly in a cradle next to the sofa.

Lin Youbai tilted his head, and got a little closer to the baby. The sleeping baby seemed to feel his breath, waved his fists, and opened his mouth, revealing a little pink gums.

The young man came down from upstairs, sat down beside him, and hugged him.

"Brother Xiaotang," Lin Youbai said suddenly, still looking at the cradle, "Who do you think the baby looks like?" Duan

Yitang followed his gaze and looked at the little baby in the cradle.

The little baby is still very small, it doesn't look as long as his forearm, and the skin all over the body is still red and soft, and it hasn't grown out.

Duan Yitang doesn't think he is a warm person. A year or more ago, he even thought that he would never have a child in his life.

But such a little life was brought to him by Lin Youbai.

Duan Yitang looked at it for a while, and said honestly, "I still can't see it now."

Lin Youbai stretched out his index finger and slid on the baby's face, nodded, as if talking to himself, "No matter who you look like, it shouldn't be ugly. "

Duan Yitang hugged Lin Youbai who was wearing a nightgown to sit on the sofa, took a cushion to cushion his calf, and pulled a blanket over to cover his belly.

After everything was settled, he looked at Lin Youbai's belly and asked him, "Does it hurt?"

Lin Youbai was stunned for a second, and after realizing it, he couldn't help laughing, "Brother Xiaotang, you are already seventh Ask me again if it hurts."

Duan Yitang frowned, thought for a while, "Is there?"

Lin Youbai nodded firmly, "Yes!"

He counted on his fingers again, "Once in the operating room, once in the car on the way home from the hospital, and once on the night of returning home..."

Duan Yitang listened quietly without interrupting him.

"It really doesn't hurt very much, I didn't lie to you..." Lin Youbai pursed her lips and smiled, "Well, it was a little bit at first, but it was really only a little... But you are beside me, So it won't hurt soon."

Little Omega didn't want brother Xiaotang to worry, so he compared a small slit with two fingers, indicating that it was really only this big.

But the finger was caught, put it to the lips, and kissed lightly.

The youth's light-colored thin lips pressed against the pink fingertips of the little Omega, cherishing it like a ceremony of promise.

The birth of a son in the Lin family is undoubtedly a surprise in the upper class of City A.

To say it was thunder is actually not quite accurate. Because as early as a few months ago, someone knew through special contacts that the second child of the Lin family, that is, the very beautiful little Omega, was pregnant.

It is not yet known which Alpha's child she is pregnant with.

Lin Youbai is well-known in the elite circles of City A, not only because of his superior family background and S+ level pheromones, but also because of the divorce that caused a lot of trouble in the city.

Today, the noble little Omega, who has no news of any marriage marriage, is secretly pregnant, and the reason is very conceivable.

It's not that people without good things tried to spread the word about it, but they didn't succeed.

But it wasn't done by the Lin family.

To be precise, before Lin Chenghe wanted to make a move, he discovered that the source of the news had been intercepted.

It is said that the long-tongued man was talking loudly in the bar, but before he could say his name, he was dragged into the alley and beaten to death by a group of people. After being discovered, he trembled and dared not mention what he had heard .

As soon as Lin Chenghe knew about it at the time, he had a guess in his heart, and asked Duan Yitang about it, but Duan Yitang neither admitted nor denied it.

But there is no guarantee that there will be a second time once, and the little Omega has a big belly, so it is impossible to hold the wedding in a hurry, that will cause more gossip, only step by step.

Later, someone who didn't know where released the news, saying that the child conceived by the little Omega of the Lin family was from the blood of the Xie family.

Which Xie family are you asking?

City A has only one Xie family.

But Xie Chao, the only son of the Xie family, died on the battlefield a year ago, and everyone knew about it. Whose child is that pregnant? It can't be Xie Zhiyan thanking the old man, he is over seventy.

Because it was too mysterious, this incident became more and more popular among the public, and Xie Zhiyan couldn't have heard of it, but with his style of not being able to rub a little sand in his eyes, he didn't give any explanation for this incident.

No matter how much the undercurrents were going on in private, after the child was born, all the major families that usually deal with the Lin family also sent congratulatory gifts one after another.

Some were sent to the main house of the Lin family, and after being screened out, more than half were sent to the small foreign building, where they were all put together.

When Lin Youbai was bored, she went over to look curiously, and saw all kinds of familiar signatures, uncles and aunts, as well as Pei's family, Fei's family, etc.

But what surprised him the most was that he actually saw the gift boxes from the Sheng family and the Xie family in it.

Needless to say, the Sheng family. After the divorce incident, although they sat down and talked about it, the friendship between the two families has never returned to the past. It is almost in a state of half-broken relationship, and the business contacts have decreased a lot.

The Xie family was even more bizarre.

At least Lin Youbai felt that his family had no friendship with Xie's family. What's more, Grandpa Xie's family never pays attention to these customary etiquettes, it's all for others to curry favor with them, how can someone's junior give birth to a child, and Xie's family will take the initiative to give gifts.

Lin Youbai curiously opened the gift box from Xie's family and looked at it, his eyes opened even wider.

Inside is a suet jade of excellent color. Judging from the style, it seems to have some history. It is not like the ones in the new calendar, but more like something handed down from the AD period. It is very valuable at first glance.

Lin Youbai didn't know if she gave it by mistake, so she hurriedly took the gift and ran to Brother Xiaotang.

Duan Yitang didn't let him run so fast, he hugged him on his lap first, and then took a look at the things in his hand.

Lin Youbai grabbed his arm, blinked and asked him, "Why did Grandpa Xie send this here?" Duan Yitang

played with the jade for a while, then looked at the card attached to the gift box, and said, "For you Yes."

"Really?" Lin Youbai hugged Duan Yitang's neck, thought about the majestic old man who had never met a few times, and couldn't believe it, "Yes, it's because..." He

thought For no reason.

Is Grandpa Xie also happy to see him have a baby?

Duan Yitang touched the little Omega's face, thought for a while, "Probably because he likes you very much." There has

been no big news for a long time in the upper class of City A, and the matter of Lin Youbai's birth occupied the after-dinner chat for quite a while .

The new year will soon be over, and after the new year, in the second half of the year, it will be the annual joint troop dispatching ceremony of the major military academies of the Asian Union.

Although Sheng Yingzhe is not in the capital country, but relying on his family relationship, his student status has been hanging in Diyuan, which is equivalent to being absent, but he can still get the Diyuan graduation certificate.

Diyuan is a concentration camp for all kinds of military second-generation government second-generations and top rich second-generations. In fact, there are many people like him who have a gold-plated school status, but people like Sheng Yingzhe have never been to school once in a year and a half. , is also very few.

But if you don't come, you have to participate in the large-scale troop dispatching ceremony in the last semester.

There was a time difference in South Africa, and Sheng Runan specially picked a weekday afternoon to call his brother for a video call.

Sheng Yingzhe was quite respectful to his elder brother, and answered whatever he asked.

After saying a few words, Sheng Runan reminded him to buy the plane ticket back to China as soon as possible.

Sheng Yingzhe has been in South Africa for a long time, and his whole expression is tired and bored, but when it comes to returning to China, his first emotion is still resistance.

For some unknown reason, he has no nostalgia for the capital country, city A, the things and people that happened there.

The only one was Duan Yitang—

but as time passed, this name gradually became a thorn in his heart, not a rose thorn, but more like a thorn, which was difficult and painful to pull out.

During countless nights of self-reflection, he began to doubt more and more whether his hopeless unrequited love was a mistake from the beginning.

"Okay." Sheng Yingzhe replied wearily, "Brother, I have something else to do, so hang up first—"

"I know you don't want to come back." Sheng Runan said, "But you can't stay there forever, at least, it's impossible for your family to agree to you marrying an African-American Omega." Sheng Yingzhe was quiet for a while, "Brother, I'm still

here I don't want to..."

"Yingzhe, it's time to be in a hurry." Sheng Runan sighed, "I don't want to rush you either—but there are only a few good Omega."

Then, he paused, and said slowly, " Besides, you probably don't know that the little Omega of the Lin family just gave birth to a baby."

Sheng Yingzhe was upset, and was trying to find a reason to end the video, when he heard this sentence, his movements suddenly stopped, "... what ?"

Sheng Runan repeated, "Your ex-fiancée, Lin Youbai, just gave birth to a child—the grandson of General Xie's family."