Chapter 29 Have You Entered Estrus.

After teasing Lin Youbai, Duan Yitang leaned back again, temporarily not thinking about why this little Omega reacted so badly.

This little thing has always had a different brain circuit than ordinary people, and he is used to it.

He leaned against the railing, breathing slowly and evenly.

The blood vessels were slightly hot, and the temples were aching, but it was much better than before.

He also helped Fuxi deliver takeaways like today's one many times.

The induced pheromone specially made by Fushi is a rare item in the black market. It can not only revive the Alpha who lacks pheromone, but also allow Beta to experience the happiness that only Alpha or Omega can have.

It is said that just one dose is equivalent to the thrill of successfully combining with Omega during the susceptible period of A-level Alpha.

Since this thing entered the black market seven or eight years ago, it has been sought after very quickly, and some people in the upper class will also quietly buy it.

In the 799th year of the new calendar, human beings evolved due to the second sex, and their physical and mental strength have been enhanced, but desire is still like an unfilled void, something that is eternally pursued.

Duan Yitang has seen many ugly behaviors of people who have used inducing pheromones. Today's Beta is actually not so outrageous.

What for some is a source of pain, many desperately want to have.

However, one of the ingredients in the inhibitor that Duan Yitang used all year round is the same as the induction pheromone, so to him, this thing is just an aphrodisiac diluted with a hundred cups of water.

The effect of the medicine is integrated into the blood vessels, like throwing a handful of sand into the sea, the damage is minimal, far inferior to the inhibitor itself, it just takes a little time to dissolve.

The tip of the nose seemed to be lingering with that indistinct fragrance of flowers again, Duan Yitang's brows were furrowed, and a knot was twisted.

He turned sideways.

Sure enough, the little Omega had appeared behind him, panting, with a different blush on his cheeks than usual.

Half of it was anxious, and the other half... seemed angry.

Duan Yitang looked at him and didn't speak.

Lin Youbai also stared at him closely, his expression was full of anxiety, and when he was about to speak, his sharp eyes first glanced at Duan Yitang's neck.

In such a cold weather, the young man was only wearing a thin black T-shirt, and his slender neck was exposed, very white... No, no,

now is not the time to pay attention to this.

The point is that there is nothing on the back of the neck!

"Brother Xiaotang!" Lin You stomped her feet angrily, "Where's the quarantine sticker I posted for you?!"

What a big quarantine sticker!

The latest bunny-shaped isolation stickers that he bought specially at the flagship store of Xingwang disappeared!

"..."

Duan Yitang never expected that Lin Youbai would say this first when he came up.

He raised his hand and subconsciously stretched it towards the back of his neck. After thinking about it, he felt that it was unnecessary, so he put it down.

Lin Youbai looked at him persistently.

Duan Yitang was silent for a second, and began to think about what reason to make up.

Anyway, this little Omega is so stupid, it should be easy to deceive.

Seeing that Duan Yitang didn't speak, Lin Youbai panicked completely.

Although he is very willing to trust Brother Xiaotang, but, after all, there are so many bad people in this world, and no one can guarantee that there will be no one who covets Brother Xiaotang's beauty, and then uses his power to force him to do something he doesn't want. Things to do!

Lin Youbai jumped anxiously, but she didn't know how to speak, her face was blushing.

Duan Yitang looked down at him, seeing that this little Omega didn't know what he had made up in his head, his face turned red and then white, white and then red again.

He closed his eyes and was about to say something when he heard footsteps coming from the escalator not far away.

Duan Yitang paused, and subconsciously disappeared, but Lin Youbai seemed to be more flustered than him, jumping up and covering the back of his neck.

The slender fingers could barely wrap around the young man's neck, sticking to it firmly, covering what he thought was the most vulnerable part.

The posture was as if he was afraid that a bad guy would pop up suddenly and take Duan Yitang away and mark him on the spot.

Duan Yitang's body froze, and the comfort instantly spread from the place Lin Youbai touched to all his limbs.

There are low-level Omega pheromones in the induced pheromones. This tube is lavender, one of the most common Omega pheromone flavors.

Induced pheromones can temporarily amplify human senses, allowing some Betas to enter the estrous or susceptible period, smelling Omega or Alpha pheromones.

Not to mention people who were originally Alpha.

But at this moment, Duan Yitang felt that such a strong smell of lavender seemed to be inferior to the fragrance of this little Omega in front of him.

Just smelling a little bit of that smell made him feel extremely comfortable and eager.

There was an obvious height difference between the two of them. Lin Youbai needed to stand on tiptoes to get close to him by covering his neck like this.

Viewed from the side, it looks like a pair of intimate lovers crossing their necks.

Duan Yitang leaned over and stared at him in this posture.

There is a thin layer of down on the face of the little Omega.

Like a peach, once again, once again, she sent herself to him without any defense.

This peach was exuding a steady stream of fragrance, Duan Yitang couldn't help sniffing it lightly.

so sweet.

In the next second, Duan Yitang leaned his head on the little Omega's shoulder following the slight strength of the little Omega and following the smell.

The little Omega's shoulders were really thin, and he backed away from the sudden force of the young man, barely leaning against the wall.

Lin Youbai finally stood up straight, but was stunned by Duan Yitang's sudden movement.

He slid his hands down, wrapped his arms around the young man's waist, and asked in a stumbling manner: "Brother Xiaotang, what's the matter with you?"

Could it be something uncomfortable? ?

Duan Yitang didn't speak, just leaned against his neck, breathing in slowly and deeply.

That fragrance slowly faded away the false and impetuous enthusiasm in the blood vessels that was ignited by the induction pheromone.

Like a thirsty person once again walked to the sweet spring, he once again felt unparalleled ironing.

Little Omega was still holding his waist, shaking him gently, "Brother Xiaotang, brother Xiaotang?"

Duan Yitang still didn't move, and Lin Youbai's voice soon became a little crying.

Duan Yitang regained consciousness, opened his eyes, and focused his gaze on his neck. After a while, he said two words in a low voice, "Uncomfortable." "

Ah?" Lin Youbai sniffed, speaking much faster than usual , hurriedly said: "You, why are you uncomfortable?"

Duan Yitang stopped talking again.

The footsteps on the other side of the escalator were getting closer and closer, Lin You panicked, and quickly let go of her hands, intending to let Duan Yitang go first.

But he couldn't move.

A hand was across his waist, firmly restraining him.

Lin Youbai was in pain from being strangled, and frowned slightly.

He knew that brother Xiaotang was stronger than himself, but he didn't know that he was so much stronger.

Being hugged by him like this, I didn't even have the ability to resist at all.

Duan Yitang's breath brushed against his neck, it was hot and hot. Lin Youbai couldn't help shrinking her neck, feeling a subconscious shudder.

"What's the matter with you?" He swallowed, "Brother Xiaotang?" Before he finished

speaking, Lin Youbai was picked up by the waist, and Duan Yitang opened an unoccupied compartment, locked the door behind him, and pressed him in the door panel.

The two still maintained the posture just now.

Lin Youbai didn't even care about being strangled anymore, she panicked and didn't know where to put her hands.

Brother Xiaotang's head was still buried between his neck, his breath touched the back of his neck, and his lips seemed to be close to his neck.

Although I put isolation stickers on my glands, but, but...

it still feels a little itchy.

Moreover, even though Brother Xiaotang is also an Omega, this pose...is a little too intimate.

He and Qingqing have never hugged each other in such a posture!

Lin Youbai didn't know why he was blushing, but his face suddenly became very hot, his neck also became hot, and his ears turned a light pink.

His ears were red, and he asked in a low voice: "Brother Xiaotang, are you really suffering?" "

Yes."

Lin Youbai moved his arm carefully: "Then, let me go, I'll get you Isolation stickers, and barrier agent, okay? I'm right across the street, soon." "...

" Duan Yitang buckled his waist and put the belt in front of him, "I don't want it." "

...Okay then , are you really okay?"

Duan Yitang ignored him again, and after a long while, he said "um" in a low voice.

They stayed in this position for a long time, until Lin Youbai felt that his calves were a little stiff, and Duan Yitang's breathing gradually became steady.

For him, the effect of inducing pheromone is infinitely close to zero. Otherwise, Fuxi wouldn't have asked him to help deliver so many takeaways.

It only takes an hour to endure, and the inferior simulated pheromone will be metabolized.

But just now when he smelled that smell again, he suddenly felt confused.

Why on earth did he endure it?

Duan Yitang remembered that he used to live on the edge of a slum, and next to his house was an underground brothel disguised as a bar.

At night, when he came home from work, the Omega or Beta standing on the side of the street touting customers all gave this handsome young man a flirtatious glance.

Occasionally, if you are unlucky, you can still bump into a marked scene performed on the spot, which is fragrant and obscene.

Really that cool?

Duan Yitang smelled the faint scent of flowers on little Omega's body, one canine tooth touched the soft flesh in his mouth, and his throat suddenly became thirsty.

Lin Youbai also gradually relaxed.

Although I don't know why Brother Xiaotang is uncomfortable, but it seems that as long as I hug him, he will not feel so uncomfortable.

Lin Youbai thought for a while, then stretched out his hand to cover Duan Yitang's back, and stroked it lightly twice.

The young man's back tightened almost invisibly.

Because it was too close, Lin Youbai noticed it immediately, and secretly smiled in his heart, Brother Xiaotang looked like a big plush dog.

Although it would be a bit embarrassing to hug like this, but after thinking about it, this is brother Xiaotang's initiative to hug!

Does this mean that in his mind, he is already a very good friend?

Lin Youbai continued to touch his back confidently and boldly.

The young man's back was tight without a trace of fat, and it felt good to the touch.

Lin Youbai felt as if he was taking the opportunity to play hooliganism on brother Xiaotang, and became even more shy.

But I don't want to take my hand away.

So he touched it quietly a few times.

After a while, Lin Youbai felt something was wrong again.

How could he have forgotten?

Omega's body is very fragile, any discomfort may cause some accidents.

Moreover, brother Xiaotang's state is obviously not right, not like his usual appearance.

Lin Youbai thought about it carefully, and a thought that he had ignored turned up in his mind, and there was a "buzz" in his mind.

"Brother Xiaotang!" Lin Youbai stopped patting his back, and asked tremblingly, "You...have you entered the estrus period?"

Duan Yitang: "...?"