Chapter 38 Why is this little Omega...

Lin Youbai was indeed terribly scared.

He didn't expect that he would come out to listen to music twice, and this kind of thing would happen to him both times.

He originally wanted to leave with his friends, but he saw a tall man with a bloody face pressing Xiaotang brother under him and beating him!

Lin Youbai froze in fright.

He originally thought that he had read it wrong, how could brother Xiaotang be here, but he checked it several times and confirmed that it was brother Xiaotang.

After reacting, he immediately became angry again!

This is an urban area, not a slum. Does this person dare to openly bully Omega, is he completely ignoring the laws of the alliance?

But that person was tall and his gnarled muscles could not be blocked by all his clothes, so he was not easy to mess with at first sight.

Lin Youbai knew that she would definitely not be able to beat him.

But he only hesitated for a moment before rushing forward.

When he was being bullied by Fei Yan, Brother Xiaotang immediately stood up and helped him out.

Brother Xiaotang is being bullied now, how can he sit idly by?

Lin Youbai sniffed, raised her head, and bravely looked at the fierce man in front of her.

Jiang Qisong: "..."

A hand suddenly covered his waist.

Lin Youbai froze for a moment, and before she had time to react, she realized that this hand belonged to brother Xiaotang.

Duan Yitang took a deep breath, pulled Lin Youbai up from the ground, and asked him in a low voice: "Why are you here?"

Lin Youbai turned his face, with three parts of blame on his face, seven parts of worry, and whispered : "I just want to ask you, why are you fighting with someone again?"

Brother Xiaotang is really worrying.

Duan Yitang frowned, his temples ached, and said, "Don't stay here, go home." "I don't want

it!" Little Omega shook his head like a rattle, "I don't allow anyone to bully you!"

Brother Xiaotang had a bloodstain on his face, which was hidden at the chin.

Originally it was not easy to see, but Duan Yitang has fair skin, so when he turned his face, it was still a bit conspicuous.

Lin Youbai immediately felt distressed.

He couldn't help reaching out to touch it, but Duan Yitang grabbed his hand and pressed it down.

Lin Youbai was a little puzzled, and looked up at him.

Duan Yitang didn't speak, pursed his thin lips, and looked at him with dark gray eyes without emotion.

Lin Youbai became a little nervous when Brother Xiaotang looked at him like this.

Did he, did he do something wrong?

"Little friend." Jiang Qisong interrupted the conversation between the two, and got up from the ground with difficulty. When he got to the wound that was kicked open, he hissed in pain, and continued, "I have something to say to you brother 'Omega' Duan, you go out and wait for us first, the brothers don't want to accidentally hurt you. "

Speaking of the word "Omega", the man bit his voice heavily, with a hint of sarcasm that is not difficult to recognize.

Lin You was furious.

What is this?

Knowing that he is brother Xiaotang's friend, do you still want to let him go out so that brother Xiaotang can be bullied by him alone?

He turned his head and glared at the man bitterly.

Little Omega's eyes were red and watery, looking like he was about to cry or not, Jiang Qisong couldn't help but laugh again.

Where did you come from baby?

Joyfully, Jiang Qisong smiled.

From the very beginning, he felt that this little Omega looked very familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere.

Jiang Qisong was completely reminded of Lin Youbai's look when he turned his face just now.

During his escape, optical brains and various electronic products were inconvenient to use, so the media and newspapers became the only way for him to understand the trends of various parties.

In order not to miss any useful information, he even bought a lot of gossip newspapers about entertainers and wealthy families.

In August, it was the time when the affairs of the Lin and Sheng families were full of troubles.

It's not difficult to recognize Lin Youbai's face.

But realizing who the little Omega was in front of him made him even more shocked by the situation in front of him.

He looked at Duan Yitang in surprise, then at Lin Youbai's face, and suddenly burst out laughing.

"Duan Duan, you have had a very colorful life in the past six months." The man glanced at Lin Youbai, and said playfully, "Where did the little Omega abducted look like this? If I'm not wrong, is it the last name?" Lin?"

Duan Yitang glanced over coldly, but Jiang Qisong still didn't stop, as if he was extremely excited to catch him, he continued: "Tell me, if I tell his big brother...what's his name, Lin Chenghe? ?His precious brother was kept in the dark by you, and treated you as a friend, as a—"

He couldn't finish the rest of the sentence.

Duan Yitang straightened up, walked over, and kicked Jiang Qisong over with a neat kick.

Jiang Qisong spurted another mouthful of blood from his kicked mouth and nose, moved his hands and feet, and just about to get up from the ground, Duan Yitang stepped on his palm and crushed him.

For a moment, he felt that his bones were about to be broken, and he screamed in pain. But not to be outdone, the other hand that was still able to move took the opportunity to tightly pinch the young man's forearm, and the next second, he turned his head and bit his arm muscle.

He didn't let go of his mouth no matter what, biting it until his mouth was full of blood.

Duan Yitang mercilessly grabbed his hair and threw it on the ground. After a few times, Jiang Qisong finally stopped moving and collapsed on the ground like a dead fish, gasping for air with his mouth wide open, but he didn't dare to provoke anymore.

Duan Yitang's eyes were so dark and terrifying that he had never seen before.

Jiang Qisong suspected that if he said one more word, his head might really be crushed by him.

Growing up together since childhood, he knows what Duan Yitang looks like best.

Fighting is fighting, but he still doesn't want to really explain himself here.

Lin Youbai was already stunned.

Duan Yitang knelt down beside the man, grabbed his collar and pulled him towards him, his voice was cold and indifferent: "Today I will not kill you, nor will I take you away. Someone will come over soon, you can figure it out."

After speaking, he loosened his collar.

Jiang Qisong's legs softened and he knelt down completely.

Duan Yitang turned around.

The little Omega knelt on the ground blankly, looking up at him. The look in his eyes was empty, as if he no longer had the admiration and liking he had before, as if he was looking at a stranger he didn't know at all.

Duan Yitang paused for a moment, then stepped forward to hold his hand.

Lin Youbai couldn't help shaking, and subconsciously shrank her hands into her arms.

Duan Yitang raised his eyes, glanced at him expressionlessly, his eyes flicked across his cheeks, and then down, fell on his curled fingers, and held his hands forcefully, and took them out.

The street was already in chaos.

The wanted criminals arrested by the entire alliance actually returned to city A after going around.

A few cars with military plates came from not far away, and staff in uniforms were holding some rolls of white seat belts, and they wanted to cordon off the entire hotel.

Lin Youbai was taken by Duan Yitang to a small corner at the back door of the hotel, and put into an old-looking magnetic express car.

Sitting in the driver's seat was a dark-skinned man wearing a peaked cap, humming with a lollipop in his mouth, looking leisurely.

When he saw a beautiful boy sitting next to him, he couldn't help being stunned.

Lin Youbai stiffened his shoulders, did not dare to move, and did not look at this person.

After a while, the driver's window was knocked, the man got out of the car, and had a few words with Duan Yitang.

Then, the car door was opened again, and the man picked up his leather jacket from the back seat, said "OK, then I'll go first", and left by himself.

It wasn't until the car door was opened again, Duan Yitang sat in the driver's seat, and a familiar person sat beside him, that Lin Youbai's shoulders relaxed a little.

But it was still quiet, even a bit too quiet.

Duan Yitang sat in for a long time, Lin Youbai didn't even look at him, let alone called him "brother Xiaotang" with a smile as before.

Duan Yitang was silent for a while, as if he didn't get what he wanted, he started the car without saying a word.

The two sat side by side, and the atmosphere in the car was eerily quiet, but neither of them spoke first.

Lin Youbai sat blankly, as if thinking about a lot of things, but didn't seem to think about anything.

In the end, his eyes fell on the young man's knuckle-boned hands on the steering wheel, and only brother Xiaotang could still drive was left in his mind.

Duan Yitang tried his best to force himself not to look at the person sitting beside him.

This car was already very old, and it was a bit noisy when driving. Duan Yitang turned a few sharp corners, and the rear wheels made a harsh rubbing sound on the ground, which made the listeners feel a little annoyed.

After driving a few more blocks, at a corner, Little Omega still hung his head and said nothing.

Duan Yitang didn't hold back, stepped on the brake, and the car stopped.

His hand was still on the steering wheel, but two veins appeared faintly on the back of his hand.

After a while, he let out a deep breath and went to look at the person sitting in the co-pilot.

Little Omega has been trying very hard not to cry, but it doesn't seem to have much effect.

At the very least, the teardrops still couldn't be held back, and flowed down her white and tender cheeks, and the long eyelashes were glued into clusters by tears, sticking to the eyelids, looking very pitiful.

Duan Yitang became more irritable and restless when he cried, suppressed his emotions, and asked: "Why are you crying?"

In fact, Duan Yitang wanted to ask more, what are you afraid of.

He reached out to hold him, why hide?

Why don't you call him brother Xiaotang anymore, why don't you talk.

Lin You was out of breath crying for nothing, and didn't look at Duan Yitang, just shook her head desperately.

Duan Yitang looked at him for a while, but before he could speak, he sneered and turned around.

After a long while, he laughed at himself, "Forget it."

Lin Youbai said that he likes him and that no matter what he does, he doesn't hate him.

But after all, why does this little Omega like him?

It's just because when he is of the same kind, he thinks he is good-looking and kind, and his heart is as white and soft as his own.

Lin Youbai likes it, and he can probably give it to anyone who he thinks is beautiful and kind. But the only difference is that those people are really beautiful and kind, but Duan Yitang is not like that.

He was born in the mud, grew up in the slums, rolled in the mud, and was never a good person.

To survive in a gutter-like place, it is impossible to rely on sympathy and soft-heartedness.

But in the basement of Lin's family, Lin Youbai cried like that for just a few feet, as if he felt that he had been bullied and wronged by the sky, and wanted to yell for him the pain that he didn't scream.

Such a person should be terrified seeing him beating Jiang Qisong like that today.

But what can I do?

He is indeed such a person.

He and the noble and delicate little Omega are indeed people from two worlds.

Duan Yitang looked coldly at the street scene outside the window, and suddenly felt addicted to cigarettes. He reached out to touch the side, but missed the cigarette case.

All the cigarettes left over from last time were handed over by Cheng Zan.

He frowned, and just as he was about to reach out to lower the window, his arm was grabbed.

Duan Yitang's movements stopped immediately, his back muscles tensed.

The little Omega's thin white fingers quietly climbed onto his forearm, carefully avoiding his wound, but couldn't help staying on it for a second, and touched it very lightly with the soft fingertips.

Like a butterfly lingering on it for a short while.

"Brother Xiaotang," Lin Youbai raised his head, tears streaming down his face, and his words were all sniffling and nasal: "Do you live such a dangerous life every day?"