Chapter 63 Congratulations, you are going to be a father.

There was a long silence in the room.

Lin Youbai panicked and looked at his brother nervously.

He had just woken up not long ago, but he was actually a little dazed, and there were many things he still didn't understand.

For example, he didn't know why his brother appeared suddenly, and he didn't know why he was already at home as soon as he came back. But the elder brother obviously already knew about his affairs with brother Xiaotang, that's why he was so angry.

So Lin Youbai didn't care much anymore, and picked up the most important things first and said them out.

In short, in short, he and Brother Xiaotang really like each other.

Originally, he wanted to introduce Brother Xiaotang to his family in a more formal situation, but now it's already...

Lin Youbai bit her lip in annoyance.

After a long time, Lin Chenghe had no intention of speaking, stood up, and walked towards the door without saying a word.

Lin Youbai was in a hurry, and called him, "Brother!"

"I'm too lazy to talk." Lin Chenghe stopped and said, "I have to deal with some things first, just stay

here." Having said that, He paused for a moment, as if thinking of something, looked back at him, and said meaningfully: "Don't think about running around. I sent someone over, and now there are people guarding around the house. If you need anything, tell the housekeeper, Tell me, it's all right. Just don't think about running out."

After finishing speaking, he went out without looking back.

Lin Youbai sat on the bed, completely dumbfounded.

He looked at the direction where his brother was leaving for a while, and then fell down on the bed like a deflated ball.

Why is this...

He has just confirmed his relationship with brother Xiaotang, and he is about to be locked up!

I wonder where Brother Xiaotang is now?

Lin Youbai stared blankly at the ceiling.

What happened these days was like a dream.

He never thought that he would be kidnapped in City A, which has always had good law and order. Fortunately, Brother Xiaotang was there, so he was not in danger.

Then a lot of things happened.

He confessed his love to brother Xiaotang, and brother Xiaotang kissed him, saying that he also liked him a long time ago.

And then, he fell into heat...

Lin Youbai quietly lay back on the bed, slowly retracting her whole body into the quilt.

After a long time, there was a faint whimper from the bulge on the bed.

Brother Xiaotang is Alpha! Not an Omega at all!

Why on earth did I always treat him as an Omega!

Lin Youbai's face was so hot that it was about to smoke, and she covered herself tightly in the quilt, almost suffocating to death.

It took a long time before I stretched out my hands and feet to push off the velvet quilt, panting heavily.

Half bored, half ashamed.

He quickly recalled in his head all the things that happened since he and Duan Yitang have known each other for so long.

I have always regarded Brother Xiaotang as a little Omega sister to ask for warmth, send beauty soup, and help post bunny isolation stickers. I mistakenly thought that the other party was in estrus, and then took the initiative to post stickers... After thinking that I became close to Brother Xiaotang

, Try to touch and hug him every day!

One by one, it was imprinted in his mind very clearly, all laughing at himself!

Although it is true that he did these things because he likes Brother Xiaotang, but...but all of these things are based on the fact that he is an Omega.

What he just said to his brother was also true.

Regardless of whether Brother Xiaotang is an Omega or an Alpha, he likes him, but if he had known that he was an Alpha, then no matter how much he liked him, he would not have done so many... such frivolous things.

Ruined! Did brother Xiaotang feel in his heart that he was an unsteady Omega?

For some unknown reason, Lin Youbai looked at the optical brain that was placed aside, immediately lifted the quilt and got out of bed, stepped on the slippers, touched the optical brain, and opened it secretly while sitting on the chair.

There was a knock on the door, "Youyou?"

It was Mrs. Lin's voice.

Lin Youbai was shocked, "Mom!"

Mrs. Lin opened the door, poked her head in, glanced at him, and said softly, "It's so late, why aren't you sleeping?"

Lin Youbai put her hands behind her back, and the little girl He said in a low voice, "Go to bed soon, Mom."

After Mrs. Lin left, he brought the optical brain over again, touched the buttons on the screen, and then froze.

......no signal.

Impossible! This is home, not some wilderness.

He picked it up and shook it vigorously, but there was still no way to connect to the signal.

Lin Youbai was completely dumbfounded.

In order to lock him up, my brother even blocked the optical brain signal for him!

It was Sunday night, and the lights in the ballroom were flickering and smoke filled. In the middle of the dance floor in the hall, countless men and women writhed along with the music, and there seemed to be an ambiguous and obscene atmosphere in the air.

——It is a famous gold-selling den in the slums.

When the young man opened the curtain and came in, there happened to be another burst of extremely high noise in the dance floor. It was a very popular Omega stripper dancing around the man.

The front of his clothes was slit to the navel, and the back to the buttocks. He was twisting his body against a tall man with his back.

The audience applauded excitedly, and Omega raised her winking eyes slightly, watching her next target in the crowd.

He locked on to the man who had just walked in.

The young man was dressed in black, tall and tall, his face could not be seen clearly under the brim of the hat, but the bridge of his nose was straight, and further down, there was an extremely superior neck line.

The dancer's eyes stayed on his protruding Adam's apple for a while, she licked her lips, and walked towards him.

Just as he was about to approach, his steps stopped.

——In order to better find the target in the crowd, he used a small amount of inducer tonight.

Temporarily magnified his sensitivity to pheromones, he could immediately smell a fragrance emanating from the young man in front of him.

The dancer held her breath, her face turned blue.

After the passion, not only will Alpha's scent remain on Omega's body, Alpha's body will also have Omega's aroma, but the duration is not long, and it is not so aggressive towards other opposite sexes.

It's like some kind of perfume, lightly stained on Alpha's body, and blows away.

The dancer has also accompanied many Alpha guests who have been among thousands of flowers, but there has never been one like this person.

...how the hell have you been doing this?

The dancer rolled her eyes, but in the end she still didn't come forward.

Duan Yitang put his hands in his pockets and went straight up the stairs on one side.

He also has tall legs and long legs, one step is three steps ahead of an ordinary person, and his face is full of hostility, which frightens the people around him.

He went straight up to the third floor, walked to the innermost floor, and kicked open a door.

The music inside was deafening, but his movement didn't seem so abrupt.

Entering the room, he looked around and saw Jiang Qisong in the innermost place at a glance.

The man was wearing a leather jacket, hugging two men and women on one left and one on the right, smiling happily.

Sometimes, even he has to admire this man's face and courage—a wanted criminal who escaped from prison can still wander around the bar so chicly.

Duan Yitang took a deep breath, walked over with his legs apart, lifted him up, and knocked him to the ground.

Drinks and snacks were scattered all over the floor. Before Jiang Qisong could react, he was turned over by someone. He was startled and angry, "Fuck you. Who the hell!"

He wanted to curse, but when he raised his eyes, Put on the face of a young man who looks like a god.

Jiang Qisong was stunned for a while, then changed into a courteous smirk, and said, "Who am I

? "

"What are you talking about?" Jiang Qisong licked his ears, "I don't understand." "

Last weekend, Nanshan Art Gallery, you appeared there."

Seeing that Jiang Qisong couldn't hide, he simply went to At the end, he said with a half-smile, "Well, what's the matter? I just gave them a suggestion, who knew they were so stupid, and actually went to tie up the young master of the Lin family...I—" Before he finished speaking, his

thigh He was kicked and kicked and turned his back on his back.

"You fucking..."

"I regret taking your life." The collar was picked up again, and the handsome face of the young man was magnified in front of his eyes, "Jiang Qisong, you really deserve to die."

Jiang Qisong looked at the man in front of him. The extremely familiar person was a little taken aback.

They grew up together, and he was the eldest brother among them. No matter what he did, others would help him.

Even the last time, Duan Yitang clearly let him go.

His gaze moved down slowly, then suddenly raised again.

He took the medicine, so at this moment, he could clearly smell some Omega fragrance from Duan Yitang.

"Hahahahaha, fuck! What am I supposed to do!" Jiang Qisong suddenly laughed wildly, "No way? Did you really get that little Bai Fumei?

" Play around." He raised his hands up and clapped, "Do you want me to praise you for being amazing? You're amazing. You were the best among us when you were young, and you're still doing the same when you grow up." "What's wrong, save the

hero Mei, you're not busy hugging beauties now, so you have time to find me bad luck?" The man stroked his chin, looked the young man up and down, with a malicious gleam in his eyes, and said, "Let me guess, you're here now Here, shouldn't he be caught by his family just as soon as he lifted his pants?"

Before he finished speaking, he punched him in the face.

This blow did not restrain his strength at all, Jiang Qisong felt his whole face was sunken in by a beating, his nose suddenly tilted and his eyes slanted, and a stream of heat trickled down the corners of his eyes.

Several petite Betas immediately screamed in fright, and ran out one after another, in chaos.

"You shouldn't provoke him." The young man's voice was colder than Jiang Qisong had ever heard before, "The capital should not mind if the wanted criminal becomes a dead person."

Su Feng pushed open the wooden door and looked at the low-rise room. house, step into it.

This is the first time he has returned to the slums since he returned to the Asian League for so long.

After a while, his gaze landed on the table top with countless potions, looking at the familiar habit of placing those bottles and jars, he was stunned as if from a lifetime ago.

The small door inside suddenly opened with a "squeak", and a tall young man came out with a bow. His upper body was naked, his waist and abdomen were clearly muscled, but his right arm was wrapped with a bandage.

The young man raised his head and met Su Feng's gaze, both of them were stunned for a moment.

"It's you."

"It's you."

The two of them spoke at the same time and shut up at the same time.

The young man frowned slightly, but Su Feng smiled.

Duan Yitang looked away, didn't look at him again, walked to the chair beside the consultation table and sat down, tore off the bandage on his left shoulder, picked up the disinfectant and cleansing plaster, and changed the dressing for himself.

Even if Jiang Qisong was dealt with, he wouldn't be injured.

This injury was still left by Lin Chenghe's shot.

Su Feng walked slowly to his side, put his hands in his pockets, watched the young man's skillful movements, and suddenly raised his chin, saying, "It's the wound left by the K18 gun in the capital." Duan Yitang paused and raised his

head , glanced at him, his eyes were calm, but not gentle.

"Don't get me wrong." Su Feng sat down on the chair beside him, put the bag aside, and said gently, "I don't mean anything else, I just want to say that this type of gunshot wound doesn't need a bandage. Breathe, but it will get better sooner."

Duan Yitang paused for a second, put down the things in his hands, looked at the man in front of him, and slowly frowned, "What do you want to say?" He remembered

this brown-haired man.

That time in the basement of the Lin family, this person came down with Lin Chenghe to draw blood for everyone present.

Thinking of this, Duan Yitang's eyes darkened.

But thinking of Lin Chenghe's reaction that day, Duan Yitang suddenly had a feeling that this person did not tell him the result of his blood test.

"It's nothing, it's just because of some things that reminded me of the past, I suddenly felt a little nostalgic, so I wanted to come back and have a look." Su Feng stood up, looked around the dilapidated small room, and said with emotion, "I really didn't expect that. I will meet you here."

He stretched out his hand and touched the corpses of those bugs soaked in the potion on the wall, his eyes softened, and he said softly, "Fuxi is a good teacher." Duan Yitang remained silent

.

"Back then, he was the one who taught my father how to extract the original solution from more than 50 kinds of medicinal materials. Later, my father taught me." Su Feng put his hand down and said, "Fuxi was the first to invent the original solution Although this invention does not have his name."

Duan Yitang's eyes flashed, and he looked up at the man.

But the man seems to have been completely immersed in the memory, and there is an indescribable distantness in his voice, "This thing saved the lives of many Alpha soldiers who were caught in the pheromone riots by the sub-alliance army, but there was one person who did not die in the end. It can be saved."

"The pheromone level is as high as S++, whether it is mental power or high pressure tolerance, they are rare geniuses in the alliance."

Su Feng lowered his head and whispered, "But sometimes, too much Being strong may not necessarily be a completely good thing."

Xingyao is the only one, and also the only Alpha in the Sub-League whose pheromone level has reached S++ level. A humanoid weapon.

On the battlefield, that person was once able to cause large-scale damage to the enemy only by relying on pheromone coercion.

However, in the era of human-human warfare, being in the midst of killing on the battlefield for a long time will make Alphas who habitually use pheromones as weapons very easy to fall into pheromone riots.

As for the high-level Alpha, while the pheromone coercion is stronger, it is also more difficult to bear the devastation of the rampant pheromone to one's own mental power.

If it exceeds a certain threshold, it will uncontrollably go to destruction. Destroy the enemy and destroy yourself at the same time.

Especially when this Alpha fails to find an Omega that fits him well enough to appease his susceptible period.

After that person was captured, the Asian Alliance wiped out his traces, and within a few years, news came back that he was finally killed by biochemical weapons on the North American battlefield due to a pheromone riot.

Since then, no matter whether it is the Asian League or North America, they have kept him secret and do not want to mention it again.

Duan Yitang looked at him, his eyes had changed from guarded to puzzled, his Adam's apple twitched, and said, "Who the hell are you?" "Actually, the first time I saw you

, I thought you looked familiar." Su Feng said, "Later When I got the blood sample, I was the first to do your test."

He did it in great detail. The pheromones extracted from the blood were listed by Su Feng as five or six pages of data in units of fragments. As soon as the results came out, he felt something was wrong.

But there is no way to go through the formal process with great fanfare to check, so I have to rely on my connections when I was a military doctor, and go through them one by one in private. He really found similar ones in the database of the Asian Union Army decades ago. fragment.

Analog fit becomes secondary. In other words, before seeing the pheromone fragment that was 90% similar to that person, Su Feng didn't even bother to pay attention to the degree of fit.

But that person's status in the sub-alliance is awkward, and the ending is not good. If someone knows that there is a person who is so similar to his pheromone fragment, I don't know what will happen. At least Su Feng dare not make this bet.

"that is it?"

"Later I found out that your surname is Duan." Su Feng smiled, "My father was also a military doctor and was in Major Duan's team. He saved my father's life." He turned around and stared at the young man with clear lines

. The side face, said, "You really look like your father, especially the eyes."

The young man was silent for a long time, and said slowly, "Father probably doesn't know that anyone still remembers him."

In fact, even he himself , I almost don't remember what my father looked like.

Su Feng nodded, playing with a piece of medical equipment on the table, suddenly laughed, and said, "In the final analysis, what kind of impact ABO differentiation has on the human body, and how much impact it has, these are still unknown.

" It is said that differentiation is a great progress in the history of mankind. But in my opinion, human beings are simply played by pheromones, and pheromones know where history will go, but we don't." There was silence in the small

house .

Duan Yitang didn't know what to say. He recalled what his father looked like, but only remembered a vague profile.

"Forget it, let's talk about something else." Su Feng looked a little more relaxed, and looked at him, "How is your situation now?"

Duan Yitang was stunned, "What?"

"The inhibitor that Fuxi gave you should be After the day you first met Lin Youbai in heat, it didn't work much." Su Feng raised his eyebrows, "Are you still out of control?" Duan Yitang is no longer surprised why

he knew Lin You blushed, thought for a while, and said, "It's okay."

To be precise, before the night in the underground arena, he once thought that he would fall into the endless torture of pheromones again just like when he first split. But thinking about it carefully, since that night in the field, the restlessness of blood that often gushes out seems to have never appeared again.

Could it be because of being with Lin Youbai...?

"Very good." Su Feng looked at him for a while, raised his eyebrows and smiled, and patted him on the shoulder, "You are very lucky."

Duan Yitang looked at the man's back, his eyebrows moved slightly, and just about to say something, he heard him say another sentence .

"Oh, that's right." Su Feng turned around and looked at him, "I haven't congratulated you yet, you've become a father too." "..."

The

expression on the young man's face froze, and he forgot what he wanted to say What's the matter.

After a long while, he opened and closed his lips, "...what?"

A look of surprise flashed across Su Feng's face, "Don't you know?"

Just after he finished speaking, he realized something, suddenly realized, and scratched his hair, " That's it."

It seems that Lin Chenghe hasn't told him yet.

But yes, if Lin Chenghe came here, it might not be as peaceful as it is now.

He raised his head again, looked at the young man, and said, "But you shouldn't even forget what you've done, right?" "

No..." The young man pursed his lips and said hoarsely, "But at that time, I didn't... ..."

It was because he was worried that he would get pregnant, so he held back abruptly and didn't go in again.

"Didn't enter the genital cavity?" Su Feng clicked his tongue and nodded, "I understand. But I still want to ask——You military students, did you fail the physiology class?" "..." "Who said

you

must You have to go in to get pregnant." Su Feng explained to him, "You and him have such a high degree of compatibility, and you are in estrus, and you both still have sex—let me tell you this, in that case, you Even if it's just rubbing, he might get pregnant." "

..."

Duan Yitang didn't know what expression to make.

On the young man's usually indifferent face, there was a rare trace of panic and disbelief, his long and narrow eyes widened slightly, and he even seemed a little dull.

"Okay, I won't say more." Su Feng looked inside, "Where's Fuxi, is he back? I'm here to see him." "Wait." Duan Yitang called him,

hesitating For a second, "How did you know?"

"How I know is not important." Su Feng said, "The important thing is that you have to think of a way now, how to get to him."

He said, "After all, Omega is pregnant In the early stage, Alpha's pheromones are most in need of appeasement."