Chapter 77 Who is your wife?

My wife gave birth.

Sheng Yingzhe muttered, chewing these words over and over again, his mind went blank.

It's not that I can't understand these words.

But it seems very difficult to make this sentence turn around in my mind and turn it into some kind of established fact -

Duan Yitang has a wife, and he is no longer single.

But at this moment, compared with the fact that the person he has been thinking about for so long is no longer single, what shocked him even more was that the other party said that this child was not born by himself, but by his wife .

As we all know, both Omega and Beta can have children.

Besides Beta, only Alpha can make Omega or Beta pregnant.

It's not surprising that Beta can come to read Xingyao, but——

Sheng Yingzhe's eyes slowly fell on the logo on the young man's chest and shoulders.

The golden frame and the blood-colored rose are things that only the chief Xingyao can have.

Even if there is no one on Xingyao, it will not be a Beta's turn to be the chief.

What's more, Fei Yan just told him that the chief of their school broke the number of the simulation cabin that has been called a miracle for more than 20 years last year.

Sheng Yingzhe had heard about that number when he was still in the junior military academy, and it was said that it was achieved by the only Alpha in the history of the Asian League whose pheromone level reached S++.

Because it was too far away, no other Alpha could break through in the next twenty years.

But now, Duan Yitang has done it.

Mental power, destructive power, and high-pressure tolerance have reached the limit numbers that an Alpha can achieve.

Sheng Yingzhe raised his head slowly, looked at the young man, his voice trembling slightly, "You are an Alpha."

It was an extremely positive affirmation sentence.

The young man was still soothing the baby in his arms in a low voice. Hearing this, he paused and glanced at him.

There is no emotion in the eyes.

As if to say, otherwise.

Sheng Yingzhe stared at him stubbornly, his Adam's apple slipped repeatedly, but he couldn't say a word.

The matter is already clear, and no additional explanation is needed.

So, what he has always liked, is an Alpha?

As if he couldn't believe it, or was struggling for the last time, Sheng Yingzhe looked at the young man from head to toe.

That's right, it's the face, that figure, and that temperament in his memory, everything is right, but nothing is right!

His wild pursuits in those months, those bold and passionate words of love, and countless gifts that were carefully selected and returned, were all aimed at a person who was obviously taller and had longer legs than him, and it was even very possible , the pheromone level is far above him, Alpha?

He can't accept it!

Even though he has been in South Africa for many years, he has already vaguely understood that his feelings for Duan Yitang may not be what he thought, and there may be something wrong, but he never imagined that there would be something wrong!

So he yelled "Tangtang" to an Alpha for so long?

In an instant, Sheng Yingzhe completely understood why he would always have that expression on the young man's face every time he found Duan Yitang's place of work with shamelessness, and called out these two words affectionately to him.

That's disgusting him!

Thinking in another way, if Sheng Yingzhe was treated like this by another Alpha, he would probably think that either the other Alpha was crazy or that the other was mentally ill.

It's a pity that he understood it too late.

The surroundings fell into a strange embarrassment, and everyone exchanged glances with each other, and they all saw disbelief in each other's eyes.

Neither Xing Yaosheng nor Di Yuansheng thought that they would witness such a thing when they came to participate in a troop dispatching ceremony.

One is Duan Yitang who is very famous, and there is probably no one who does not know Duan Yitang in the entire circle of military academies in the capital. The other, judging from the uniform, is the second generation of Emperor Yuan.

What could be the connection between these two people?

Everyone looked at them curiously. Soon, several Di Yuansheng's faces showed a hint of surprise, and they got together and whispered something in a low voice.

Back then, the divorce incident caused a lot of trouble in the city. Although everyone scolded Sheng Yingzhe for being ignorant and the Sheng family lost their S+ daughter-in-law, but when this kind of incident became a big deal, Omega suffered a little.

And now—

Everyone looked at Sheng Yingzhe, who was red-eyed and embarrassed, and at Duan Yitang, who was tall and handsome, and showed some subtle expressions in unison.

A few seconds later, a second-year student from Xingyao Conducting Department opened his mouth, and he pointed to Sheng Yingzhe with an expression of wanting to laugh but not daring to laugh, "Brother Duan, this one is your friend? Duan

Yitang shook his head.

The man laughed unkindly, "Pfft", and looked at Sheng Yingzhe with undisguised sarcasm in his eyes, with words written all over his face: Are you sick, brother.

And Duan Yitang seemed to have finally run out of patience, he raised his wrist to look at the time displayed on the optical brain, and said to the human who stood in front of him, "Please let me go." Naturally, everyone didn't dare to block him, and hurriedly parted ways

spontaneously , Duan Yitang hugged the baby and left straight away.

Sheng Yingzhe was still in a trance, and didn't even notice that the person in front of him was gone. By the time he realized it, the crowd had already dispersed.

"Wait!" He yelled, "Duan... who is your wife..."

He wanted to ask him many questions, but the one he wanted to ask most was, who is your wife?

Regardless of whether Duan Yitang is an A or an O, he has seen how hard this person is to chase. Of course, that probably has a lot to do with being an Alpha, but Sheng Yingzhe can't imagine how hard this person is. What will the wife be like.

What if he lied to him? ?

You have to let him take a look at it for yourself, so that you can completely die of this heart!

Sheng Yingzhe raised his leg and was about to chase after him. But the flow of people was chaotic, and his sight was instantly blocked. Seeing that Duan Yitang had gone further and further away, he hurriedly pushed aside the crowd and left, but was grabbed by the arm again.

"Brother Yingzhe! Wait a minute!"

Sheng Yingzhe turned his head and saw that it was Fei Yan, who immediately shook off his hand angrily, "What are you doing?

" "Did you and Duan Yitang know each other before?"

"It's not just acquaintance?" Sheng Yingzhe sneered, with a gloomy face, "I still..."

At this point, he stopped suddenly.

As if ashamed to bring up that period of the past again, he swallowed the second half of the sentence abruptly, seeing Fei Yan still looked at himself inquiringly, took a deep breath, and asked him, "You are a school Then...his wife, do you know who it is?"

Fei Yan looked at him quietly, and after a while, said, "I know."

"And, you know it too."

What Fei Yan said, Sheng Yingzhe didn't want to believe a word.

He even felt that he had been dreaming all day.

In order to wake up from the dream, he found a fairly quiet on-campus coffee shop, and sat in the innermost seat on the first floor in a daze.

Unexpectedly, it was still recognized.

It was an Alpha in Diyuan's uniform, with a back comb and a coquettish brooch. He wandered in, glanced around, and found Sheng Yingzhe sitting in a hidden place with sharp eyes.

He shouted, "Brother Sheng!"

Sheng Yingzhe's scalp went numb, and he wanted to pretend he didn't know him, but this man had already walked over.

"Brother Sheng, when did you come back?" He sat down beside Sheng Yingzhe and asked with a smile, "Why didn't you tell my brothers when you returned to City A?"

This person was one of Sheng Yingzhe's best friends when he was still in City A, and he was the only one who followed suit.

Sheng Yingzhe didn't want to talk, and drank the wine one after another.

The man asked around him, seeing that Sheng Yingzhe had been silent and his face was a little ugly, so he stopped talking and observed his expression for a while.

"Brother." The man thought for a while, and asked cautiously, "You must have seen the surname Duan, right?"

Sheng Yingzhe paused, and suddenly tightened his grip on the wine glass.

"In the past half a year, he has been in the limelight." When this person mentioned Duan Yitang, the conversation started, and he didn't find anything wrong with Sheng Yingzhe, so he said to himself, "Everyone knows about the matter with the Lin family. Lin Chenghe didn't agree at first, but said that the two have a very high degree of compatibility, and they also have a child. The record in the simulation warehouse is really good... And I heard that there is another very important reason, because of the Xie family. "

Speaking of this, the man realized something, patted Sheng Yingzhe on the shoulder, and pretended to be relaxed, "But forget it, there is no beautiful Omega, so don't be so sad." "And,"

he thought for a while, "I remember that you didn't like the little Omega of the Lin family before, and you kept going around the Omega in a slum? Why, you're back this time, and you don't plan to find someone else to continue your relationship?" Hearing these words,

Sheng Ying Zhe raised his head sharply, his eyes were bloodshot.

The man was startled, and he didn't know what he said wrong, the expression on his face froze, "No, why do you..."

The next second, the expression on the man's face was shocked, as if out of the corner of an eye. Seeing something, he patted Sheng Yingzhe on the back a few times, and said in a low voice, "Doesn't this mean that Cao Cao will be here soon? Look over there!"

Sheng Yingzhe twitched his masseter muscle twice, and slowly followed his line of sight , turned around.

On the spiral staircase in the distance, several people came down.

One of them, he is very familiar with, is Duan Yitang who just left the auditorium.

The young man had broad shoulders, and in the crook of his right arm, he was still holding the little doll wrapped in a milky white baby blanket, while the other arm was resting on a person's waist.

He is a slender Omega. In the early summer weather, he still dressed very warmly. His slender fingers protruded from the sleeves, and he touched the face of the baby in the arms of the young man teasingly. His smiling eyebrows and eyes were curved. of.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I'm really envious of other people." Looking at the big back, he sighed, "But it's true, who made him have a high level of pheromone and a high degree of compatibility with other people's Omega. If I were Lin Chenghe, there is really no reason not to Accept this brother-in-law..."

Sheng Yingzhe stared in that direction for a long, long time.

The more he thought about it, the more aggrieved he became.

Once upon a time, he was Lin Youbai's fiancé, and Duan Yitang was a slum Omega who was pursued by him, but made him feel that he was completely under his control.

But why one day, he would be reduced to hiding here, peeking at these two people kissing me like a thief?

No...

Sheng Yingzhe looked at Duan Yitang's back and suddenly remembered something.

Isn't this figure from the back the masked racer in the underground arena?

A chill suddenly appeared in his heart, and his heart beat faster and faster.

In an instant, countless emotions such as anger, shame, regret, etc. came to his heart at the same time. With his hands, he squeezed the glass with his bare hands with a "bang".

After all, it is an A-level Alpha, and its destructive power should not be underestimated when it uses its full strength.

But precisely because it should not be underestimated, a piece of flying glass shards flew towards his cheek with a great impact—it

missed the eye or any serious damage, but only scratched his jaw and the left side of his face. A small bloodstain.

But even so, it's a little scary.

After watching the bustle over there with his head on his back, he turned around startled by the movement behind him, and saw Sheng Yingzhe's face that started to bleed instantly, his mouth opened wide in shock.

"Brother Sheng! What's wrong with you, Brother Sheng?" Dabeitou stood up all of a sudden, and shouted anxiously, "Come here!"

Duan Yitang held Lin Youbai with one hand and the baby with the other, and led him to the troop dispatching ceremony on-site walk.

After Lin Youbai walked for a while, she would stop to look at the baby, touch her face, straighten her hat, and then show a sweet smile to Duan Yitang.

Duan Yitang noticed that little Omega was in a good mood, looked at the corners of his upturned mouth, squeezed his hand, and asked, "Have you enjoyed talking with your friends?" "Yeah!"

Little Omega nodded vigorously, "Because it's been a long time Haven't seen each other yet, we talked a lot... He praised the baby for being cute, Brother Xiaotang is handsome, and said... He also said that we look very happy, he is so envious of us." He turned his face and said with a smile

, "I just told him, because I really, really like brother Xiaotang."

Duan Yitang stared at his fair and tender face, his small red mouth opened and closed, telling happy things.

Although he has given birth to a child, time does not seem to have left a trace on his cheeks, and his smile is still innocent and bright, like a small yellow flower in spring.

"Yeah." The young man stopped, touched his face, leaned close to him, and looked at him with gray eyes, "Did you tell him that I like you too?" Lin

Youbai When she blinked her eyes, her face turned a little red, and before she could speak, her lips were gently held.

The two faces were face to face, and they kissed quietly in a not-so-quiet corner of the campus where people come and go.

After the kiss was over, Lin Youbai grabbed his collar, raised his head, wanted to say something, and glanced at the coffee shop behind.

The first floor of the cafe is a transparent glass wall, and they just came out of it.

But at this moment, something seemed to have happened in the hall, people were coming and going, and they were still yelling.

"Brother Xiaotang, look there." Little Omega poked his head over there curiously, "Is someone fighting?" The

baby followed suit.

Duan Yitang laughed amused by the strangely consistent movements of the big and the small, and glanced back from the corner of the eye, slung the baby up, and said indifferently, "Hit them.

" Picking up Lin Youbai's hand, there was still a slight smile in his voice, "Let's go."