Chapter 28 I, I, I will save you!

The address given by Fuxi was in the central city, and it would take several hours to walk there. Duan Yitang stopped a taxi with a meter.

When he got out of the car at the place, he looked around the surrounding environment first, thought for a while, and put on a baseball cap.

The young man was tall and tall, and the outline of his face could still be seen even though his face was half covered by a baseball cap. Many passers-by cast curious glances at him.

The specific location is on the 22nd floor of the building. Duan Yitang entered the building and dealt with the front desk. I don't know what to say, the man let go immediately.

Duan Yitang went up the stairs familiarly, came to the agreed house number, and knocked on the door.

"Who?" A hoarse voice sounded from inside.

Duan Yitang weighed the small bottle in his pocket, and said in a low voice, "Delivery delivery."

The voice inside paused, and after a few seconds, there was the sound of kicking footsteps.

The door was opened by a young man, probably a Beta.

He was pale and thin. He was wearing a silk bathrobe. Several protruding ribs could be seen on the exposed chest, and his hair was still dripping.

He looked at Duan Yitang with gloomy eyes, and stretched out his hand.

Duan Yitang handed him the small bottle.

The man took the object, carefully identified it for a while, then eagerly uncorked the bottle, brought his nose to the mouth of the bottle, and sniffed it vigorously, as if he was smelling some kind of life-saving poison.

Soon, an intoxicated look appeared on this person's face, his breathing also became rapid, a blush appeared on his cheeks, and his whole face seemed to be rejuvenated.

He looked at Duan Yitang with hazy eyes, and his vision was a little dazed.

The man suddenly discovered that the young man in front of him had a very beautiful face. Although half of it was blocked, it did not conceal his fair skin, ruddy lips, and the small red mole on his chin. Be tempting.

The medicine has already begun to work.

There was lust in the man's eyes, and he stretched out his hand towards Duan Yitang.

Duan Yitang clicked his tongue and scratched the hair on the side of his ear, as if he had a headache.

"Hey." Duan Yitang resisted the man's hand to prevent him from groping. His voice was low, and he couldn't hear the emotion: "Don't be angry with me." The

man was a little dissatisfied with his hands being shackled.

He tried to pull his hand back, but suddenly found that he could barely move. The hands that clamped him were like iron blocks, no matter how hard he tried to break them, they couldn't break them apart.

Consciousness finally came back a little.

He raised his head to look at the young man in front of him, only to realize that the young man was tall, a head taller than him. At this moment, an arm was propped above him, almost covering his whole body.

There was a slight smile on the lips of the young man, looking frivolous and dangerous.

The man shuddered and finally became fully awake.

No matter how beautiful this young man is, he probably can never be a Beta, or an Omega.

Recognizing this, passion/desire also cools down. The man slowly took his hands away from him.

Seeing the man stop moving, Duan Yitang also let go of his hand, relaxed his vigilance a little, and took two steps back.

Just as he was about to leave, the moment he turned around, a pair of arms wrapped around his neck from behind.

The man wrapped himself around, his arms wrapped tightly like water plants, and moved closer to Duan Yitang's ear.

Duan Yitang's eyes darkened, and he raised his arm subconsciously to hit his abdomen, but he remembered that this person was at most a Beta, or a drugged Beta.

Hit him like this, don't know what will happen.

Can only stop abruptly.

In the next second, gas mixed with the scent of lavender poured into his nostrils.

Duan Yitang cursed in a low voice almost instantly: "Damn it."

Now he couldn't bear it any longer, and with both hands, he lifted the man off his back.

It's just that the volatilized gas has been inhaled by him, and there is a brief dizziness in front of his eyes.

Duan Yitang endured his irritability, lowered his head and fished in his trouser pocket, and took out a small card. After seeing the words written on it, he was stunned for a while, and then let out a sneer, "Fuxi is an old prostitute." "

No. Told you not to be angry with me?" Duan Yitang raised his head, threw the card on the man, and kicked him in the stomach with his toe: "This is for you, if you need it, dial the number above." After finishing speaking

, He pressed the brim of his hat and left.

The man clutched his stomach and fell to the ground moaning/groaning, feeling that the great impulse was also wilted by the young man.

After a while, he struggled to pick up the card and looked at it.

The face of the card is pink in color and conspicuously printed with recruiting and whoring information.

"..."

After staying in the reception room for a while, the adults started to smoke e-cigarettes when they got down to business. Lin Youbai got his brother's permission to go to the rooftop on the second floor to breathe.

From a distance, I saw a blonde hair.

Unexpectedly, Brother Fei Yan was also there.

Fei Yan wore a well-tailored suit today, but he looked quite different from his disheveled camouflage uniform a while ago, as if he had returned to the proud mixed-race boy again.

Lin Youbai was behind him, tilting her head to look at him for a while, thinking of Duan Yitang inexplicably in her heart.

Speaking of which, although he is an Omega, brother Xiaotang seems to be a little taller than brother Fei Yan, and brother Xiaotang is skinny, with a particularly good proportion and super long legs. He must look very good in a suit!

I don't know if there will be a chance to see him in a suit in the future.

Lin Youbai immediately replaced the model in the latest Omega suit of a certain brand with Brother Xiaotang's face in his mind, fantasizing about it.

It feels like a little doll dress-up game that I played on the optical brain when I was a child.

Fei Yan realized that there was someone behind him and turned around with a glass of champagne in his hand.

Lin Youbai quickly came back to his senses, and greeted him: "Brother Fei Yan."

Fei Yan said "Yes", and raised his chin at Lin Youbai, "You're here."

Lin Youbai walked up to him, tiptoed to I glanced under the balcony and asked, "What are you looking at here?"

Standing here motionless.

"It's stuffy inside, come out to get some air."

Lin Youbai wondered, "Are you smoking in the room where you stay?"

He thought that Brother Fei Yan, like himself, came out because he didn't like adults smoking.

Fei Yan glanced at him without emotion, then turned back.

After a long while, he said: "No, it's because I don't want to listen to them." The

Zhuo family is sociable, and for this wedding, all the respectable families in City A came together. People don't talk about it, but when it comes to this kind of occasion, they can't help but compare their children.

After staying there for a while, Fei Yan couldn't listen to it anymore, and came out straight away regardless of Mrs. Fei's winks at him.

Although Lin Youbai didn't know why, she nodded in understanding.

He himself often couldn't understand what his brothers were saying.

Lin Youbai stuck his head and looked downstairs.

Because of the wedding, the huge fountain in the garden on the first floor was turned on, and the clear water columns formed several beautiful arcs, one vaguely said "Zhuo" and the other "Pei", surrounded by colorful flowers , It can be seen that it took a lot of thought to dress up.

Lin Youbai stared at it intently, and whispered enviously: "It's so beautiful."

Fei Yan glanced at it expressionlessly.

The wedding was grand and gorgeous, Lin Youbai thought that when he was chatting with Pei Yuqing just now, Zhuo Ruiming knocked on the door and came in, and put his cheek on Pei Yuqing's neck, his gentle and nostalgic appearance made a group of little Omega sisters envious.

Because anyone can see that the intimacy between the two cannot be faked.

Lin Youbai sighed enviously: "Qingqing will be very happy after marriage, he and Zhuo Ruiming have such a high degree of compatibility." Fei Yan seemed to disagree and shook his head: "How does Omega know that they are compatible?

" speed."

"Huh?" Lin Youbai looked at him puzzled.

Fei Yan seemed to be a little drunk, his agate-like eyes were no longer as clear as before, and he talked more than before, he said coldly and with a bit of sarcasm: "As long as it is not 100%, then there is always a higher degree of compatibility. You are 60% compatible with this Alpha, and you really like him, so what if you meet 80%?"

Lin Youbai pursed her lips, not knowing how to refute.

Because what brother Fei Yan said makes sense.

"And." Fei Yan drank the rest of the wine in the glass, "the degree of fit doesn't mean the higher the better."

Lin Youbai was stunned, "How is that possible?"

A hint of sarcasm floated on Fei Yan's lips. Laughed, but didn't answer the question.

"Of course the higher the degree of fit, the better." Lin Youbai said suspiciously: "I said in physiology class that if the degree of fit exceeds 80%, the child will be better." As if being poked at his pain point, Fei

Yan Lin Youbai's face became ugly, and his voice suddenly became impatient: "If the family is not in the right place, no matter how high the degree of fit is, it may not be a good thing-there are ready-made examples." Lin Youbai thought

aloud Jumping, biting his lower lip.

Fei Yan raised his chin in the direction where Lin Youbai came out just now, pointing: "That one."

Lin Youbai was silent for a while, only thinking of one possible person: "Thank you, Grandpa?"

"Yeah." Fei Yan lowered his head and straightened his corsage, and said casually, "For an Omega in a slum, it's not worth the family separation."

Lin Youbai lowered her head depressed, pulled the tassels on her clothes, and quietly pouted.

He didn't really want to stay with brother Fei Yan anymore, he felt a little uncomfortable.

For some reason, what Brother Fei Yan said made him feel very unhappy, very unhappy.

The two broke up without saying a few more words.

Lin Youbai was still a little angry when he recalled what Fei Yan said by himself.

What happened to Slum Omega?

Brother Fei Yan's words mean more than what he said, he is prejudiced against the Omega in the slums!

Lin Youbai stood on the 22nd floor rooftop, the more he thought about it, the more angry he became.

Brother Fei Yan's last few words were intentional, right?

Could it be that he knew that Brother Xiaotang was actually an Omega from the slums, so he said that on purpose?

What is the omega of the slums? Nine of the ten are all coquettish and lowly Omega in the red light district. They are all engaged in some shady jobs, and none of them are clean?

Brother Xiaotang is not!

The first time I met Brother Xiaotang, he was working as a waiter, and his uniform looked good.

Lin Youbai was bewildered, her face flushed with anger, her fists were clenched tightly, she wished she could go back and argue with Fei Yan again.

But he hadn't quarreled with anyone yet, and he was worried that even if he went, he would still be as speechless as before, so he planned to take out his optical brain to look up the quarrel book.

He raised his head angrily, but saw a figure on the balcony of the opposite building.

The young man was wearing a baseball cap, with a slender figure, leaning sideways on the railing, with only half of his face facing him.

Lin Youbai always felt that Brother Xiaotang was a beautiful person who could be recognized just by looking at his back, so he recognized him at a glance.

Lin Youbai's eyes widened in surprise.

He clasped his hands into a small horn, "Brother Xiaotang." The

young man froze, as if he couldn't believe his ears.

After a long time, he slowly turned around.

Lin Youbai met the young man's eyes.

Under the brim of the hat was a pair of deep gray eyes, looking at him helplessly.

It really is brother Xiaotang!

Lin Youbai was so happy that he immediately forgot about going to argue with Brother Fei Yan.

The balconies of the two buildings happened to face each other from a distance, but the railings were a bit high, Duan Yitang could easily lean on them, but Lin Youbai struggled to see the other side.

Through the railing, he saw that Duan Yitang was wearing a black-gray casual dress today, which made his whole person refreshing and handsome, it really looked great.

Lin Youbai smiled and waved at him: "School is on holiday today, isn't it? What are you doing here?"

Duan Yitang glanced across Little Omega's exquisite and gorgeous dress, raised his eyebrows, and turned around to lean back.

"You're doing something bad." Duan Yitang said lazily.

The smile on Lin Youbai's face slowly froze.

Seeing this, Duan Yitang added a very wicked sentence: "A very shameful and bad thing."

Lin Youbai:!

What Fei Yan said just now came back to his mind involuntarily.

"This, this, here..." He looked up at where Duan Yitang was, his dark almond eyes widened, "Here?!" But, but this is the central city, not the red-light district of the slums

?

However, I have indeed heard rumors on Xingwang.com that some places in the central city look bright but actually hide dirt.

Although he felt that brother Xiaotang was not such a person, there were contingencies in everything... and he didn't necessarily do it voluntarily!

Thinking of this, Lin Youbai's expression changed drastically: "Wait for me, I, I, I will save you!"