Chapter 7 Alpha really can't...

In the past few months since I met Duan Yitang, Sheng Yingzhe has not met him privately much.

It's not because Sheng Yingzhe doesn't want to, on the contrary, if he can, he can't wait to see him every day.

As long as he can see Duan Yitang's appearance, everything is fine, he feels very satisfied.

But Duan Yitang is elusive, his whereabouts have always been elusive, not to mention working several jobs a day, and rolling around in a ghostly place like a slum where satellite positioning signals are blocked everywhere by private individuals. Sheng Yingzhe really wants to find him. Not easy.

The car drove smoothly all the way.

Sheng Yingzhe's exclusive driver was very familiar with the places he frequented in the slums, and soon parked the car in front of the "Black Swan" bar.

But after getting out of the car, Sheng Yingzhe was extremely surprised by the scene in front of him.

The Internet celebrity bar, which is very lively on weekdays and has all kinds of drunkards visiting since three o'clock in the afternoon, is now deserted, the door is closed, and the whole room seems to be covered in a dilapidated and gray color.

Not only that, there is also a cross-shaped seal on the door of the bar. Taking a closer look, there is a law enforcement logo of the Alliance Patrol in the upper right corner.

Sheng Yingzhe himself studied at the Alliance Military Academy, so he is not familiar with this symbol.

——The patrol team, the troops directly under the capital.

When they move out, at least they won't be for some ordinary thieves and thieves.

Sheng Yingzhe's face changed slightly, and after a little thought, he pressed the light brain on his wrist and dialed a number that he had memorized for a long time but never dialed.

While waiting for the connection, Sheng Yingzhe kept thinking whether the number Duan Yitang gave him was real or not.

After all, with his not-so-warm attitude towards him, he still can't figure out what Duan Yitang means to him.

However, Sheng Yingzhe feels that with his own conditions, it is difficult for an Omega to be completely boring to him.

When a familiar lazy and magnetic "Hello?" appeared on the other end of the phone, Sheng Yingzhe was so surprised and delighted that he almost couldn't even hold his brain steady. When he opened his mouth, his tongue was almost bitten off by himself, "Tang , Tangtang?"

When the "Tangtang" came out, the other end was silent for a few seconds, as if he didn't really want to answer his words.

"..."

And Sheng Yingzhe was overwhelmed by the great joy that "Duan Yitang actually gave his real number", he didn't care about this small detail, and asked repeatedly: "Is it really you?"

The male voice paused for a moment, and then said "um", and said, "It's me." After

confirming that the person on the other end of the call was his sweetheart, Sheng Yingzhe was already a little incoherent with joy, and said several nonsense words without beginning or end. Only then did I remember the serious thing I wanted to say in the urging of suppressed impatience.

"I'm at the gate of the Black Swan now, and this place is blocked." Sheng Yingzhe said, "When did this happen, why didn't you tell me?" "Is there anything necessary to tell you?

" With a look of indifference, "I don't work there anymore...I don't know why I was banned."

Duan Yitang didn't know where he was, and the background sound around him was a little noisy.

Sheng Yingzhe was a little concerned, but when he heard that he was no longer working in "Black Swan", he breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "How can you say that? I was also worried about you...then where are you now?" "

I Where is it up to you—"

Before he finished speaking, the communication signal seemed to be interrupted for a while. Sheng Yingzhe was puzzled, but after a few seconds, the communication was reconnected normally.

Duan Yitang's voice reappeared at the other end, but the emotion in the voice was slightly different from before, as if he was suppressing something.

"Why are you asking this?" Duan Yitang said.

Sheng Yingzhe hurriedly said: "I want to come and see you."

Then, he looked at the gift box in the car and smiled slightly: "I even bought you a gift."

"Gift?" The deep male voice was short Laughed, "What gift?"

Sheng Yingzhe said softly, "I got it at the auction a few days ago. When we meet, you can open it yourself. I can guarantee that you will like it." ."

Actually, it's not that Sheng Yingzhe never gave Duan Yitang a gift. In order to please the beauties, he gave him almost all kinds of jewelry necklaces and beautiful clothes. Unfortunately, the beauties' hearts are really elusive. Every time he sends things out, they are rejected, not to mention, they are always rejected. Duan Yitang looked at him with a look like a psychopath, which hit Sheng Yingzhe's Alpha's self-esteem very badly.

Sheng Yingzhe used to think that although Duan Yitang was different from ordinary omegas, he was still an omega after all. The poor living conditions prevented him from pursuing gorgeous clothes and decorations like noble omegas, but when those things were put in front of him, how could it be normal? Will Omega refuse?

However, it turns out that Duan Yitang is the type of Omega who doesn't care much about things outside of him.

While Sheng Yingzhe felt that "the Omega I'm looking at is really different from the ordinary flirtatious sluts", at the same time, he was still persistent in currying favor with him, firmly believing that he would be able to impress him one day.

There was a rustle at the other end, as if there were many other people's voices making noise, and then a few messy footsteps sounded, Sheng Yingzhe heard a low scolding, and then there was a strange silence.

"Okay." Duan Yitang cleared his throat and said, "Come here."

On the ground south of the underground arena, in a lounge.

Duan Yitang put away the optical brain, and slowly looked around the room.

At this moment, apart from Duan Yitang, there are several other people in the room.

These people were sitting in a mess, their postures were not the same, but there was one thing that was very consistent, that is, they were all holding back their laughter.

As soon as Duan Yitang ended the call, the group of people immediately stopped holding back, and a burst of arrogant laughter broke out in the room.

The most exaggerated thing is that the person sitting closest to Duan Yitang is a fat man. At this time, he is full of fat and shaking with laughter, rolling all over the floor, as if he is about to laugh himself to death.

Duan Yitang endured and endured, and finally stood up unbearably, raised one long leg and kicked the fat man, "Still laughing?" "Oh! It hurts!

But hahaha, hahahaha..." The fat man rolled twice on the ground , blushing, not sure whether it was a smile or a pain: "Fuck, I want to laugh, okay? It's so fucking funny!" "

He called you Tang, Tangtang???" Another person in the room One of them imitated the man's address just now, with goosebumps shaking all over his face, "This is too disgusting!" "You know it's

disgusting, and you still want me to call him over?" Duan Yitang retracted his foot, and he was so handsome that he was almost gorgeous. There was a hint of hostility hidden between the brows and eyes, "Are you free?"

"Isn't this curious?" The fat man sat up, touched his chin, and smiled obscenely: "I wonder what this god-man who has been chasing our boss like an Omega for three months looks like."

Duan Yitang said calmly: "You If you're really so curious, wait for someone to come and you'll deal with him later?" "

Oh, don't." The fat man laughed, shaking his head, "Isn't it because I'm so pretty and I'm sure I won't like it? Now."

He said seriously: "I'm serious, although Sheng's surname is a bit of an idiot, not as good as his elder brother, but his old man still has a little say in the military... Otherwise, you can sacrifice it Hue?"

The other people in the room all laughed.

Duan Yitang didn't even look at him: "Get lost."

The fat man clicked his tongue twice: "Look, look, our brother Duan, we really can't be lewd if we are rich."

This fat man's name is Cheng Zan, and he is a Beta. If it can be divided by grade, then Cheng Zan is probably at the S+ level.

Duan Yitang couldn't be bothered to talk nonsense with him anymore, so he closed his mouth.

Just now, Sheng Yingzhe mentioned the closure of the Black Swan Bar on the phone, which reminded him of a person, and he felt a little disturbed.

After standing for a while holding the optical brain, Duan Yitang walked out.

Sheng Yingzhe came very quickly.

When he arrived, Duan Yitang was smoking a cigarette against a low wall.

In the era when e-cigarettes have become popular, this ancient rolling cigarette is still more popular in the slums, not only because it is cheaper, but also because its nicotine content makes it easier for people to forget their troubles.

Sheng Yingzhe stared at the figure beside the low wall in a daze.

The man held a thin cigarette between his slender fingers, raised his slender neck, and slowly exhaled a smoke ring.

White smoke curled up, enveloping the silhouette of the young man, and was coated with a layer of golden halo in the setting sun.

Beautiful like an ancient oil painting with thick ink and heavy colors.

Sheng Yingzhe doesn't smoke himself, and he doesn't appreciate Omega smoking. He has only seen his elder brother Sheng Runan smoking that kind of e-cigarette at the dinner party. The pipe is inlaid with South African diamonds. It's not a pipe, it's some kind of luxury.

There is no one like Duan Yitang.

He is an Omega, but he has a cold face, he doesn't stand up, his brows are frowned when he smokes, and he is even a little more aggressive than usual.

There is really no manners at all.

Seeing such a scene, Sheng Yingzhe should have frowned.

But for some reason, all the principles seemed to have vanished in front of Duan Yitang.

Sheng Yingzhe stared at him obsessively, and suddenly a thought flashed through his mind countless times - really want to smell Duan Yitang's pheromone.

I don't know if it's the same as his person, or the same as this cigarette, which makes people addicted after one sip.

It's a pity that Duan Yitang is a person who pays great attention to the safe distance of AO. The barrier agent is always sprayed meticulously, and the clothes will always cover the back of the neck tightly.

At least during the time the two got along, Sheng Yingzhe failed to smell even a trace of the pheromone that Duan Yitang accidentally leaked.

Not long after, Duan Yitang discovered the existence of Sheng Yingzhe.

He pinched his cigarette, walked over here, and knocked on his car window.

Sheng Yingzhe just woke up like a dream, swallowed, and smiled.

"Tangtang."

Duan Yitang paused, took a deep breath, put down his hands, there was faint pulsation of veins on his forehead, "Don't call me that after you said it." The

young man's beautiful face showed an undisguised disgust for this title, Sheng Yingzhe didn't take it seriously, he was used to Omega's unnatural shyness, and felt that it had a special flavor, so he said softly: "Okay, I won't bark anymore." "What's the matter?" Duan Yitang looked

condescendingly Looking at him, he asked: "It's okay, I'm leaving."

"Yes, of course!" Sheng Yingzhe said quickly, and then sighed slightly, "Can't I come to you if I'm okay? I haven't seen you for a long time It's gone."

Seeing the young man turned around and wanted to leave, Sheng Yingzhe quickly said "Hey", quickly took out the gift box from the back seat, and handed it to Duan Yitang: "Don't go, this is for you, open it first and have a look? "

The young man folded his arms and stared at him, neither answering nor speaking.

Sheng Yingzhe smiled helplessly, and opened the gift box by himself, revealing a piece of blood-colored broken coral jade inside, which was still natural and uncut, very beautiful.

At that time, when he saw this at the auction, he was immediately attracted. He felt that this kind of art with bright colors and sharp lines was very suitable for Duan Yitang, so he bought it at a high price.

Compared to the necklace given to Lin Youbai, it was just chosen randomly.

"Isn't it pretty?" Sheng Yingzhe observed the beauty's expression carefully, and said, "I think it's very beautiful, and it suits you very well."

"I think it's more suitable for you." Duan Yitang pulled his lips, "Since you like it so much, you can keep it for yourself."

He obviously lost his patience, and looked back, "I still have something to do, so I'm going first."

" You wait!" Sheng Yingzhe was a little anxious, opened the car door, stepped down in two or three steps, quickly grabbed the young man's sleeve, remained silent for a few seconds, and said, "I... I'm going to be engaged soon, maybe I won't be able to I come to see you often, do you really want to be so indifferent to me?"

Hearing the word "engagement", Duan Yitang froze for a moment, then turned his head slowly, stared straight at him, pursed his lips.

In an instant, Sheng Yingzhe felt both sad and joyful, thinking, it's not that he doesn't care about me at all.

"It's an Omega with a good family." Sheng Yingzhe observed his expression, and said slowly: "The two parents have met, and the engagement will be next month..." Duan Yitang frowned, as if his face was

not With an expression of approval, Sheng Yingzhe quickly added: "But don't worry! I am married to him in a business relationship. It is because my parents are interested in the prestige and power of the Lin family. It just so happens that his family has an Omega of the right age, so they decided to get engaged. Yes, in fact, I haven't even met that Omega a few times..."

Sheng Yingzhe seemed to be afraid that he would not believe him, so he confessed his emotions and plans: "And even if we get married, the relationship between the two of us The relationship will not change in any way, I don't like that Omega at all, you know..."

At this point, Sheng Yingzhe's tone became ambiguous and soft: "I only have you in my heart."

Duan Yitang did not speak, still Just looking at him, there was a vague smile on his lips, but it was far from reaching his eyes.

Sheng Yingzhe was stunned for a moment, then closed his mouth in embarrassment.

Duan Yitang's laugh made him a little hairy, and he tried his best to think what he said was wrong, which made him unhappy.

In fact, Sheng Yingzhe's feelings for Duan Yitang are very complicated. To be precise, it's probably more than just liking.

Ordinary Omega is enough for him to appreciate his appearance, but Duan Yitang gave him the feeling that besides being amazed by his appearance, he would often feel intimidated.

It's like seeing a kind of beauty that is full of dangers. I know that if I take a step forward, I may be drowned, but I am still easily seduced.

This feeling made his desire to conquer even stronger. This is what ordinary Omega cannot bring him.

He couldn't help but fantasize in his heart that he was playing with such a gorgeous beauty under his body, and his lower abdomen couldn't help feeling hot.

Duan Yitang didn't look at him again, lowered his eyes, playing with something in his hand, after a while, he threw it away casually.

"How can I believe you?"

Sheng Yingzhe looked away from his slender and cold fingers as if waking up from a dream, and said in a daze, "Ah?"

Duan Yitang stared at him with a half-smile: "You said I'm the only one in my heart, and I still have to marry someone else in the end..." He said, shaking his head, with a sarcastic smile on his lips: "I really can't believe Alpha's words." Sheng Yingzhe hastily defended:

" How could I not count my words? I..."

But I couldn't say the rest.

In fact, for an Alpha in the upper class, it can be said that it is quite common to marry a well-matched Omega at home and have countless Omega or Beta lovers outside.

After all, the degree of compatibility between most married Alphas and Omega's is not enough to engrave any deep bond in their genes.

Seemingly in harmony is the daily life of most married couples.

Sheng Yingzhe can also explain it to Duan Yitang in this way. After all, Duan Yitang is just an omega from a slum, so why would he be picky if he can be the lover of a wealthy young master like him?

But Duan Yitang is different after all.

The one he wants to treat with sincerity.

Sheng Yingzhe gritted his teeth, and asked in a low voice: "Then what should I do so that you can trust me?"

Duan Yitang raised his eyebrows, his dark gray eyes were narrow, long and bright, and the tails of the eyes were raised slightly, and it was difficult to detect a flash cunning and malicious.

"I don't know." Duan Yitang moved a little closer, his voice low, as if whispering, "I want me to believe... you should work hard and think of a way."