Sixteen - Waking up

[8:32am] 16/11/22

Charles: where am I?

Charles: I'm in someone else's bed

Charles: and why do I ache

Eric: You are in my bed love

Charles: ohhhh yeah sorry Darling my mind went blank for a second.

Eric: that's quite alright

Charles: shit I have work

Eric: :(((

Charles: I'm sorry Eric I have to leave

Eric: what are you gonna wear?

Charles: ah, I don't know. I may have time to swing by my apartment and get changed.

Eric: or you could just wear some of my clothes

Charles: are you sure?

Eric: of course love

Charles: thanks Eric

Eric: here I'll get you something to wear.

-----

Charles' POV

I climbed out of Eric's bed then walked over to him.

"Morning handsome." I mumbled as I gently kissed him on the lips.

"Good morning Charles." He smiled.

I put my arm around his waist as he opened his wardrobe. Peering inside, I saw that it was very neat and tidy, trousers stacked neatly on a shelf, blazers and shirts hung up and shoes stacked on shelves.

"Here, it may be a little big but it's the best I've got." Eric mumbled, holding out a charcoal grey suit, grey slacks, a black tie and a white shirt.

I took the clothes then kissed his cheek "thank you Eric."

He smiled at me then left the room so I hastily got dressed. I looked a bit silly - Eric's trousers were way too long however at least they weren't falling down. I tucked my shirt in then donned the tie, my fingers moving in quick, methodical movement that I have come to be able to do off by heart. After putting on the blazer and my shoes, I walked out into the kitchen and found Eric waiting for me - a plate of eggs waiting for me.

"You look very handsome love." He smirked as I sat down.

Rolling my eyes, I said "you look more handsome darling."

He was wearing a pair of tracksuit bottoms, leaving his toned chest exposed. He looked very handsome.

"There some eggs and toast there for you." He smiled.

I grinned back then shoveled a mouthful of scrambled eggs into my mouth.

"Oh my god Eric these are Heavenly." I groaned as I shoved more eggs into my mouth.

Eric chuckled. "Glad you're enjoying them."

I grinned then hastily finished my eggs.

"Slow down love, you'll choke." Eric stated.

"But they are sooo good." I mumbled, my mouth full.

I swallowed my food then stood up and took my plate to the dishwasher and put it in. Eric walked over to me and wrapped me in a hug from behind. Shivers ran down my spine. God this man is unbelievable.

"Do you want a lift to work love?" Eric asked

"Um if it's ok with you, I'd like a lift, I don't want to be late." I whispered nervously.