Thirty-nine - girls

Eric's POV

I opened the door to mine and Charles' apartment and saw Charles sat on the sofa and a group of girls (including Eleanor) were sitting on the floor listening intently.

"What's going on here?" I asked, chuckling.

"Gossip." Eleanor called.

The three other girls turned around and stared at me. I grinned then walked over to the sofa where Charles was sitting and laid down, my head in Charles' lap.

"Hey handsome." Grinned Charles as he gently kissed my lips.

"Awwwwww." Whispered two girls.

"Oh get a room." Eleanor rolled her eyes.

One of the girls smacked Eleanor on the back of her head, causing Charles and I to chuckle.

"Oweeee Isa that hurt." Eleanor grumbled.

"You deserved it." Isla responded.

"Right before the interrogation starts, we should probably introduce ourselves." One of the girls stated quietly before continuing "my name is Rose Evans."

I held out my hand and smiled "pleasure to meet you Rose."

"I'm the amazing Hannah Carol, you should be honoured to be in my presence." One girl laughed.

I grinned at her then shook her hand.

"And I'm Isla Davies, pleasure to meet you."

After shaking my hand I chuckled "you probably already know who I am, I'm Eric Schweitzer.'

"I had no idea, this is so shocking!" Gasped Hannah.

Charles rolled his eyes before he instinctively moved his hand to my head and moved a bit of hair from out of my eye. I stared up at him and smiled, after gently kissing my lips he faced the girls and asked "so what do you want to know?"

"How many times have you fucked him?" Hannah asked.

"Han I did not need that image in my mind." Eleanor groaned.

"What it's a good question, besides it's your fault that you're so dirty minded," Hannah shrugged.

"Han you can't talk you're the most dirty minded here." Remarked Isla.

Rose laughed.

"Anyway back to my question." Smirked Hannah.

Charles had turned a deep shade of red and I myself found my cheeks heating up a bit.

"I am not going to answer that Hannah." Squeaked Charles.

I chuckled then ran my hand through Charles' hair. Despite his red face, Charles smiled down at me and I grinned back.

"Awww that's a shame." Sighed Hannah.

"You two are so cute." Smiled Rose.

"Agreed you are the cutest couple ever." Exclaimed Isla.

I blushed. I liked Eleanor's friends, they were very nice and quite funny.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Yeah thanks you two." Mumbled Charles, his cheeks very rosy.

"Are you ok, Charles you've gone bright red and your eyes have gone as wide as dinner plates?" Eleanor asked.

I was about to sit up in case Charles was uncomfortable however he put his hand on my chest and pushed me back down.

"Don't move." He whispered, his face the colour of a postbox.

Snickering, Hannah stated "are you...excited Charles."

My eyes widened as I got the jist of what she was saying. Charles hid his bright red face in his hands and I chuckled slightly.

"Han I am scarred for life." Eleanor exclaimed, her face heating up.

Rose and Isla laughed at Hannah who was rolling around on the floor like a mad person, crying with laughter.