Fourty-two - stuck

[3:08pm] 04/12/22

Charles: Eric help

Charles: in stuck

Eric: what have you done

Charles: you

Eric: true

Eric: but how did you get stuck?

Charles: I was trying to reach the top of the Christmas tree so I had one foot in a chair and the other on the top of the cabinet

Eric: can you not get down?

Charles: no I can't

Eric: I'm coming

Charles: be quick, I'm slipping

-----

Eric's POV

I walked into the living room and saw that Charles was indeed stuck, he was clinging onto the Christmas tree with his legs sliding further and further apart as the chair moved.

I rushed over and grabbed Charles around the waist. Lifting him up, I chuckled slightly. Charles was clutching my shirt for dear life. I moved one hand so that it was under his legs then grinned down at him.

"not the best idea to stand on a chair that has wheels Charles."

Charles glared up at me causing me to laugh. I bent down then softly brushed my lips against his. I sat down on the edge of the sofa and Charles wiggled in my arms slightly until he had managed to move his legs so that they were wrapped around my waist.

"Thank you for saving me Eric, you are my knight in shining armour." Laughed Charles.

I grinned down at him then gently kissed his lips. Charles placed one of his hands on my face and ran the other through my hair. Resting my forehead on Charles', I whispered "it was my pleasure love, anything for my king."

Charles blushed then moved his head so it was using my shoulder as a pillow, he wrapped his arms around my middle then sighed happily. I wrapped my arms around him as he whispered "I love you Eric, I could stay in your arms forever."

"I'm sure that could be arranged my love." I murmured before kissing his neck.

Charles squirmed slightly - evidently that was a sensitive spot, good to know. He squeezed me gently and I smiled. I love him so much, I don't even think there is a number that is big enough to show how much I love him.

There was a knock on the door and Eleanor  called "if you are having sex don't respond but I just wanted to come over as Hannah left her coat here by mistake."

I chuckled then called back, "come in Eleanor and Hannah if she is there."

"I am here, be grateful, motherfuckers." Called Hannah as she opened the door.

Eleanor and Hannah walked and as soon as she saw us, Eleanor whipped out her phone and took a picture.

"So what's the bet that they will have sex when we leave?" Hannah whispered loudly.

"Hannahhhhh." Groaned Charles before turning his head to look at Hannah.

"It's a very high chance, hello brother." Eleanor grinned.

"Hey Els." Smiled Charles.

Without realising it I spoke in German "Um fair zu sein, wenn sie gehen, gibt es nichts, was ich lieber tun würde, als dich zu ficken, meine Liebe."

Charles blushed a deep red as Eleanor fake wretched, "Ahhh my ears I didn't need to hear that but at the same time I'm glad someone is getting laid."

Ah shit I forgot that Eleanor understood German.

"What did he say?" Asked Hannah.

"Do I have to repeat it?" Eleanor asked.

"Yes." Hannah smirked.

"He said: To be fair, when they leave, there's nothing I'd rather do than fuck you, my love." Eleanor explained.

Charles blushed red and I smirked, "are you complaining love?"

"Nope, not at all darling." He murmured, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"Right let me just get my coat then we'll leave you two to have fun." Hannah smirked.

"It'll be hung up at the door." Charles mumbled.

Hannah nodded then grabbed her coat. After grabbing it, she walked over to Eleanor and whispered something. Eleanor chuckled then smirked at us - should I be scared?

"Here, this will...start you off." Eleanor smirked before throwing a plastic wreath of mistletoe at us.

The two girls ran out of the apartment, roaring with laughter. Charles was glaring however when I gently pushed his head so he was facing me, his expression softened and turned into one of love. I pressed my lips to his and immediately, Charles melted into the kiss. I gently pued him closer to him as I deepened the kiss.